Chapter 4: Triple Trouble

-Previously On Sacrificial Groom-

We finally arrived at my room an I sigh in relief.

"Thanks Reiji," I thanked him but his grip began to get tighter.

"Hey, Reiji. You can let g-"

He removed my black scarf and immediately bite my neck once again.

'Great. Shu THEN Reiji. Am I in a harem now? No. Maybe. Yes?'

-Now-
-(M/N)'s POV-

I woke up in my room, panting heavily. Looking to the side, I saw Yuri the Siamese cat, sleeping.

I then turned my head and stared at the ceiling. I traced my fingers on one of the bite marks where Shu and Reiji bit me.

'It's still visible. Okay, please let me stay alive in the next few days. I don't want to die of blood loss. Lucky for girls, they can survive blood loss every month' I thought and sat up, throwing a shirt over my head then wearing it.

Standing up, I grab my phone and opened Wattpad, scrolling down my stories and stopped at a specific one.

'Isolated or Beautiful Black Swan On Ice. Hmm, maybe both. I'll read them later' I closed my phone and went outside the mansion, going to the garden.

I walked around the garden, looking at every living thing there is, until I bumped into someone, Subaru.

I looked at him and he blushed, but glaring at me.

"Yo, what's up?" I said and he blinked. He suddenly grabbed my shirt and pulled me closer to his face.

"Don't 'What's up?' ME! YOU TRIED TO-" I covered his mouth and dragged him down.

I was on top of him, my knee near his crotch and my other arm beside his head. Subaru gulped and I smirked. That reminds me something, I was the same height as Shu.

He blushed furiously and I smirked. I love being the Seme type. But them, sucking my blood, it makes me an Uke. Lame.

" I tried to what? What I did, is the only way to shut you up," I said and leaned closer on his face.

"N-No it's not," He whispered, staring at my (E/C) orbs.

"You...tried...to make...me...fall...for you," He whispered and I widened my eyes and sat up, straddling his hips.

"Fall for you? Really? That's what you think, kitten." I said and crosses my arms.

"Don't all me kitten," He growled and I smirked.

"I can call you whatever I want, kitten. You don't own me," I said.

"But you're living in our mansion, the Sakamaki mansion," He said and my smile fell.

I sigh and stood up and left him on the ground.

"Welp, you got me there. See you later," I said and he shouted.

"YOU GET BACK HERE BEFORE I CRUSH YOUR FACE!?!"

-Timeskip-