Chapter 17: Taking Over

-Previously on Sacrificial Groom-

She looked at her son for a few moments before walking away from his sight. Then the scene change and I saw the violet haired bitch with a guy. "Hey, isn't that yo-" I stopped and looked around. He's gone? I looked back at the two and the man kissed the bitch's hand. In the corner of my eye, I saw Ayato hiding on a pillar.

I looked back at the woman and she saw Ayato, she glared at him before looking straight into my eyes. I felt sudden coldness into my body and I gasped. Without knowing it, I blacked out.

-Now-
-3RD POV-

Ugh, stupid black outs.

"Well, look at you!" (M/N)'s head shot up and squinted his eyes. In the distance, a woman with extremely long purple hair with green eyes and long black gown with white roses, exclaimed. The young man stood up and glared at the woman.

"You look like a weak human,"

"Well, you look like a grape face slut," He shot back.

"OooOooh, feisty. I-"

"Cut through the fucking crap, Cordelia. What the fuck do you want from me?" He growled at her. She raised her eyebrow at him. "How did you know my name?" He rolled his eyes. "Someone mentioned it, so I'll tell ya one thing. What. Do. You. Want. From. Me?!" He screamed.

"Your body of course~" She purred and he growled once again. "Oh fuck off! I know that you've forced your son to bang you!" He shouted with hatred in his eyes. "Tch, you talk too much." Cordelia sneered.

"Oh? You want me talk more? You have sex with Richter in front of your children, you have an affair with Laito, you abused Kanato's voice, and you never loved Ayato because he hasn't done anything what is best for YOU!"

"ENOUGH!" She screamed and the (H/C) haired man was flung aside, hitting something hard. He gasped in pain and glared at her. "I did it because it was right for them," She explained.

"Right for them?! You're a psychotic demon! You're the most abusive and promiscuous woman who would use anyone, including her own children, in order to be acknowledged by her husband!" Cordelia looked at him with pure anger in her eyes.

"How did you know, that I'm a demon?" She asked in anger. (M/N) frowned before releasing a loud laugh.

Cordelia looked at him, confused. "So, you didn't know? I just accepted the fact that I'm..." He slowly stood up, his eyes were covered my his bangs, and he grinned. Showing his razor sharp fangs, a bone cracking sound was heard behind him. The purple haired woman started to walk backwards as soon as she saw two large black wings sprouting out of his back.

"A demon like you," He confessed and raised his head, his eyes turned scarlet red with slits. Cordelia gritted her teeth and raised her hand. Suddenly, thorns sprouted out of the floor and zoomed towards the male.

(M/N) grinned and in a flash, he flew up and dodge the vines. The green eyed woman growled and multiple vines went towards the man, gladly that the man easily dodge them. The woman stomped her feet and said something under her breath.

Then something happened, the vines took hold of (M/N)'s leg then roughly dragged him to the ground. The vines then wrapped around every parts of the male and tightly wrapped it.

"Finally! This has to be over very quickly. Don't worry, honey. I'll take good care of your body~" She purred before capturing him in her lips.

-Cordelia's POV-

I opened my eyes and looked at my surroundings. Looks the same old room from the same old mansion. I lifted myself up and walked towards the mirror, to see my reflection.

I'm already in this boy's body.

This outfit makes me sick.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys enjoy this story and see ya! Love you guys!

Sorry if the chapter's short! o(╥﹏╥)o