Imagines - Johnny Orlando

By worldoforlandos

This book is full of imagines of Johnny Orlando. ENJOY ;) More

Jealous Johnny
That time of the month
The blanket war
Him
The big Blue
The Photo booth
The night under the sky
Playlist Live DC
Playlist Live DC: part 2
Round and Round and Round
Let's go Dancing
First love
Dear Diary...
Goodbye
Goodbye - Part 2
Goodbye: Part 3
Through a stars shine
Tickle Monster
6 month Anniversary
Bullied.
Prank gone right?
Do me the Honour?
LOOOOOOOVEEEE IS IN THE AIRRRRR
Three more Orlando's?
Be the Queen to my king?
Wisdom Teeth
Who is he?
Who is he? (part 2)
Birthday Surprise
Group chat
Childhood memories
Sick
Concert Surprise
Underneath the Mistletoe
Dammnit Hayden
His Birthday
All good things must come to a end
Editing
Heart like yours
Invisible
Jealous
Your my kinda girl
Too tired
Gaming Problems
Best friends
Broken
Torture
My little girls birthday
Perfect Party
The Radio
Ten years later
Haunted
Not easily forgotten
The best kind of bouquet
Valentine Serenade
Messages on Softballs
Distance means Nothing
My Princess
Valentines Show
Love
Saved
Pregnancy Prank
Never forever
DisneyLand
His eyes
YouNow
Dead Girlfriend
Dead Girlfriend pt 2
Dead Girlfriend pt 3
Dead Girlfriend pt 4
Dead Girlfriend pt 5
Dead Girlfriend pt 6
Hurting
Father's Day
Her
Her pt 2
Her pt 3
Her pt 4
A decade together - Final imagine
Authors Notes - PLEASE READ

Valentines Day SPECIAL

1.6K 57 12
By worldoforlandos

Valentines Day

"Get yo lazy butt out of bed and come with me to Starbucks" Was literally the first thing you heard when you woke up. You groaned loudly. "Don't make me jump on you" Your best guy friend, Johnny yelled. "Can you not yell?! Your right next to me and your hurting my poor 'just woke up' ears" You yelled back, pulling the covers tighter around yourself. You heard a sigh before you felt something heavy on you. "JOHNNY I CAN'T BREATHE" You yelped, "I'm not getting off until you promise to get out of bed" He says. You can just imagine the smirk on his face at this point. "Fine" you mutter, Johnny didn't budge. "I SAID OK NOW GET OFF ME FATSO"

You had showered and gotten dressed before you and Johnny went to Starbucks. "All these couples make me sick, I'm glad I'm as single as a pringle" You muttered as you and Johnny walked into Starbucks. Out of the corner of your eye, you swore you saw Johnny tense. "Let's sit by the window" Johnny said, grabbing your hand and pulling you over to a table. You groaned, "But then I'll have to look out the window and see everyone kissing and cuddling and holding hands" You exaggerated a cringe as you sat down at the table. Johnny just rolled his eyes. 

"I'll pay, It's Valentines Day anyway. My treat" Johnny said, before winking at you and heading off to order and pay for the drinks. You rolled your eyes and stared out the window. Before realising that you were looking right at a couple flirting with each other. You shuddered, turning on your phone to try and distract yourself from what was going on out there. You scrolled down your notifications, only giving them a quick glance. Suddenly, you felt your phone buzz in your hands. You looked at the message:

Idiot: Got an important call and had to leave, your drink has been ordered though and should be ready soon. 

You typed a quick reply before hearing your name being called. You smiled at the barista before turning on your heel and heading out of the door, drink in hand. You took a sip of the drink before studying the cup. Where your name should've been was a message:

I know you hate Valentine's Day but I wanted to surprise you. Go to the park, meet me at our tree.

You were really confused but you obeyed the message and headed towards the park. The park wasn't very busy. You took your time getting to the tree, bopping your head at the music that was playing from your earbuds. You took out the earbuds as you reached the tree. You looked around but there was no one in sight. Strange. You waited a few minutes but still nothing. Sighing, You decided to head back home.

You were about to put your earbuds back in when you heard a bark coming from behind you. You turned around to see the cutest, most adorable little puppy running towards you. You fell to your knees as the puppy came up to you and sat, tongue hanging out of its mouth. Being cautious, you gently stroked the puppy's back, giggling as it let out a little yawn. You noticed a note attached to the puppy's collar. You took it off and read it:

I knew you loved puppies so I thought this might woo you over. Now Y/n be my Valentine?

You dropped the note in surprise before standing up, picking up the puppy as well. You jaw dropped as you saw Johnny dressed in a white tux holding pink and white roses, a nervous smile on his face. "Y/n, I-" He was cut off as you ran to hug him, tears welling up in your eyes. "Will you?" Johnny whispered, "How could I say no? You got me a puppy for gods sake!" You laughed, tightening your grip on Johnny, as he laughed with you.

Some years later: Valentine's Day

You were awoken by your dog, Daisy, licking your cheek. "Daisy!" You laughed, gently pushing her away and pulling your covers up over your head. You laughed loudly, as you felt Daisy start clawing at the covers, trying to get in with you. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door, making Daisy jump off the bed and start barking like a mad dog, running to the front door. You groaned, it was a Saturday, Valentines Day, can't you get a sleep in? Suddenly the barking stopped as you heard the front door open and close. You heard the sound of footsteps coming up the hall way, getting closer to your room.

You hesitantly, peeked out from under the covers, rolling your eyes as you saw your boyfriend, Johnny standing in the doorway, holding Daisy who was licking his cheek furiously. Sometimes you thought that dog liked Johnny more then you did. "Wakey wakey Princess"Johnny yelled, putting Daisy down and jumping onto your bed wrapping you in a hug as you groaned. "Y/n I swear, you love your sleep more then I do and that's saying something" Johnny laughed.  "Go away, it's to early" You groaned again, pushing Johnny's head away. Johnny just laughed harder, "It's not early dumbo, it's 3 in the afternoon, I woke up an hour ago"

It was an hour after Johnny had dragged you out of bed...literally dragged you out of bed, and you had showered and gotten dressed, that you and Johnny decided to go to Starbucks.  You smiled to yourself as you and Johnny held hands, swinging them back and forth. You walked into Starbucks before dragging Johnny to a table by a window. As Johnny went and ordered, you gazed out of the window, You laughed to yourself thinking how 9 years ago when Johnny was just a friend, how you were in this exact same position, on this exact day except cringing to yourself and hating Valentine's Day. Your smile grew wider as you remembered the night Johnny had asked you to be his girlfriend at prom. You were interrupted from your thoughts when Johnny came to sit back down holding two cups of caramel frappuccino. 

You and Johnny spent an hour sitting in Starbucks talking, laughing and drinking  the frappuccino. After you had finished your drinks, Johnny took your hand and led you to the park, leaning against the bark of your tree. The tree you and Johnny had named 'Willow' at the age of 7, when you would meet here after school and play for hours. Now, sitting here with the love of your life, watching the sun go down, it was almost as magical as the games you used to play.

"Cmon, lets go get some dinner" Johnny whispered, kissing your forehead before standing up, pulling you up as well. You leaned against his shoulder as you walked down, the now almost empty, street. You were confused when Johnny hailed a cab and got inside, with you jumping in after him. You watched him whisper something to the driver before the cab took off.  You looked at the cab driver in the rear view mirror, who noticed you staring. Seeing your confused face, the driver smiled at you. You frowned before turning to look out the window. 

Ten minutes later, the cab pulled to a stop and Johnny handed the cab driver some money before taking your hand and getting out of the car. You observed your surroundings, you were at a beach and as Johnny led you closer to the water you spied a rug with pillows and a picnic basket sitting on the edge of the sand, with a perfect view of the crashing waves and the nights sky. You settled down on the rug with Johnny sitting across from you. Being old enough to drink, Johnny took out a champagne bottle and two glasses from the basket, pouring a little into each glass and handing one to you. You sipped it as Johnny moved closer to you, wrapping an arm around your shoulders. No one talked, only the sound of the ocean was heard. 

Pizza had been devoured and more stars had come out. You were relaxing in Johnny's embrace when he shifted, gently moving you to one side. You gave him a confused look as you both adjusted yourselves, you sitting cross-legged and Johnny sitting on his knees. Johnny took a deep breath before reaching into the basket and pulling out a small box. Clearing his throat, he opened the box to reveal a gorgeous ring, your moth dropped open in shock, "Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n, Ever since we met in kindergarten, I always knew you were special. My life has been a rollercoaster with it's ups and downs. In the passed few years, the roller coaster I've been riding doesn't struggle anymore to make it up those hills. Even though you can never get rid of the downs completely, you've been my cushion to help smooth out the bad times. You've given me a reason to succeed, a reason to better myself. I no longer feel like at any second the roller coaster I'm riding is going to plunge to the bottom or that my world is going to fall apart... you are my world. You are my best friend, the one person I can't imagine living without, the absolute love of my life, my soul mate and to everyone else my girlfriend." Johnny paused, clearing his throat and taking your hands in his, "and now...I want you to be my wife....So Y/n, will you marry me?" 

Johnny bit his lip, anxiously, waiting for a answer. Tears were streaming down your face, "Johnny, no one has ever said anything like that to me...ever." You started crying. Taking a big breath, you answered the question he had asked you, "Yes, Johnny....Yes"

One year later: Valentine's Day

"Just breathe Y/n, everything will be fine" Were the words you kept hearing from your best friend. It was your wedding day. Exactly one year after Johnny had proposed to you. You took a big breath before looking at yourself in the full length mirror. The white dress was beautiful, soft under your touch. "You look absolutely breath-taking Y/n" Your Dad said, stepping into the room as the stylist did the finishing touches to your hair. You smiled at your father before, turning to look at your bridesmaids. You grinned at them, "Are you ready?" Your dad whispered, walking over to you and giving you a big hug. You closed your eyes, taking a big breath before nodding. 

You linked arms with your dad, walking out of the room. You waited at the end of the aisle, out of sight from the crowd. Your flower girl starts walking first, throwing flower petals on the ground, then it was your bridesmaids. Everyone stood up as started you walking through the aisle. You looked at everyones smiling faces. You felt your Dad kiss your cheek, "Johnny is perfect for you Y/n but at the end of the day, You'll always be daddy's little girl" You blushed lightly, before gazing up at the Willows branches. You and Johnny had decided to hold the wedding right under the tree. 

Finally your gaze settled on Johnny, who looked as nervous as you felt. You smiled at him, not taking your eyes off him. He looked so handsome in his suit. You giggled as his mouth formed a 'O' as he looked at you. Finally, you had reached the alter, the butterflies had disappeared now as you took Johnny's hand, gazing into each others eyes. 

Valentine's Day was already a very special day. But now it was even more special as it marked the day you married the love of your life.

-

-

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY <3

I hope you enjoyed this imagines cause it took me two hours to write. Your welcome.

2030 WORDS BTW

Comment down below if you were/are a single pringle like me on Valentine's day or if your taken bacon :D 

I hope everyone enjoyed their Valentine's Day, I enjoyed mine cause my teacher gave us lollies YAYAYAYAYA

LOLOLOL BAIIIIII <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446K 7.5K 77
Pretty self explanatory! :') [good luck, this book is very, very old!]
133K 1.8K 54
A book of Johnny Orlando imagines!! Highest rankings: #23 - johnnyorlando #1 - orlando, jvoimagines, johnnyvincentorlando, jvo & johnnyosings #39 - j...
58.6K 955 16
Just imagines with you and Demi (gxg) Feel free to send any request :)
410K 6.5K 105
Book filled of Dylan the beauty he is. I suck at captions forgive me. Enjoy the book.