Invisible

You were left alone again. Johnny had gone out with his friends, which he seemed to do every night. Which caused you to feel even more alone. It was like you had no one. No one to talk too, no one to hug, no one to be there for you. It was like you were invisible.

Invisible to him.

Invisible to your friends.

Invisible to your family.

Just Invisible.

Most days, you would just sit in the apartment you shared with Johnny, staring at the TV doing nothing. When Johnny did come home all he did was give you a quick kiss and then get ready to leave again. So here you were, sitting on the bed you shared with Johnny, thinking over everything. No one had seemed to notice your behaviour-- or so you thought. Truth be told, everyone had noticed, everyone ranging from Johnny to his fans. But did anyone do anything about it? No.

Not until it was too late.

You were done. Done with being left alone. Done with being treated like you were nothing. Just done. You gathered all your belongings and memories in a bag. You didn't want to be invisible anymore. You wanted to be seen, talked too, noticed. You wrote a note saying -

Dear Johnny, 

I'm sorry but I can't do this anymore. I can't be treated like I'm invisible anymore because it's not fair. You never seem to want to be around me. I mean, I still love you and I'm never going to stop loving you but the way I'm being treated makes it seem like you don't love me back.

Was it something I did?  Did I do something to make you and everyone else act like this? Because if I did, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I couldn't do it right. 

I'm sorry, for the last time I love you and Goodbye.

- Y/n x

You left it on the counter. You looked around the apartment, before you walked out, tears streaming down your face. You wanted to start new. To start fresh and be visible not invisible.

-

A couple of hours after you had left, Johnny walked back into the apartment with flowers and a engagement ring. He wanted to make things up to you and apologize. He also wanted to marry you. But his bright smile left his face as he noticed you weren't around. Johnny saw the letter addressed to him on the counter. He walked over and read it.

He was too late.

-

-

-

Bam! 

Did ya like it? I did.

TBAHVBEHBEWHJVA 5K??? OMG YOU GUYS ARE THE GREATEST

BYEEEEE

Instagram - @imagineorlando

Twitter - @worldoforlandos