Gaming Problems

"BOOM! High score!" You yell as the boys all groan. "Y/n It's my turn now" Hayden says, trying to grab the controller from you. "Just one more turn? Pweaseeeeee" You say, giving your best puppy dog eyes. "No! Gosh Y/n your so selfish" Hayden says, grabbing the controller off you. 

"Oh ok. Uh I'm just gonna go pee..." You say quietly, getting off the couch and walking to the bathroom. 

-

As you walked out of the bathroom, you could see Johnny yelling at Hayden. "Woah guys! Fighting over the controller?" you ask, raising your eyebrow. "Uh, um I'm sorry Y/n" Hayden stutters. "Oh. For what?" You ask, "For calling you s-selfish" he replies as you let out a low laugh. "What? you didn't mean it right? It's fine!" you reassure him, as you sit back down.

"Johnny, you don't need to scare Hayden" You scold, giggling. Hayden pouts and glares at Johnny. "Well I have too"  Johnny, whisper shouts in your hear as he pulls you into his lap. "Your the best..." you whisper, before pecking his lips.

Hayden groans, covering his eyes, "Ew! No PDA please!" 

-

Ok, sorry it was so short. 

I kinda want to stop this imagine book. I just haven't been enjoying writing anymore. I feel under pressure to deliver a chapter everyday and I don't like it. I'm struggling to think of new and original ideas, it's really stressful cause I don't want to disappoint you guys. I'm really sorry....

-

-

-

-

-

SIKE! Did I get ya? I'm not going ANYWHERE. Though some of those things are true... I am struggling to think of original ideas and I do feel under pressure to deliver a chapter. 

SEE YA XX

Instagram - @imagineorlando

Twitter - @worldoforlandos