Her pt 2

Can I just say, when it comes to waiting for an update, please be more patient. I know I make you wait like a week but thats because I have a life outside of writing imagines. I don't appreciate people commenting things like "Why aren't you updating" and stuff like that, if anything it just makes me not want to update. I still go to school, I still have homework, I still have sports, I still hang out with friends, I still want to have days where I just want to sit down and watch youtube. I'm still a teenager. I'm not going to let writing take over my life.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you like my writing and I'm forever thankful for the support. I want to enjoy writing not feel like its just another chore I have to do. Most of the time, I'm writing while I'm in class because I can't do after school and I feel like I need to get an update up. So please just be patient. Thank you xo

-

*Johnny's POV*

Every few minutes, I duck my head out of the curtains and scan the room, hoping that maybe mystery girl decided to hang around for a little bit after the show. But nope, everyone had been cleared out and the only people left were the performers and cleaners. 

"Come on John, let go back to the hotel" Darian says, handing me my bag. I nod before following my family outside. I meet with some fans that are still hanging around but mystery girl is still nowhere to be seen. 

A car comes to pick us up and take us back to the hotel. The whole car ride I'm thinking about mystery girl. 

"What are you thinking about John" I hear Maddie say as Lauren giggles. I roll my eyes before turning to look out the window. Finally we pull up at the hotel, I grab my stuff and race Lauren to our room. 

Flopping onto my bed, I pull out my phone and start scrolling through instagram. My mind keeps wondering to mystery girl. I find myself opening up notes and start typing. In a matter of 5 minutes, I have written nearly two versus to a song inspired by mystery girl. I hum a beat, before picking up my guitar and strumming the chords. 

At 1am, I've finished. I've written a song about a girl. 

And suddenly she is everything.

-

-

Sorry about my rant but I just had to say it :/

Part 3?

Loveeee youuuuuu xoxo

Instagram: @imagineorlando