Saved

You were walking home after studying at the local library. It was nearly 9'o clock. You crossed the road and began walking down the street nearest to your house. Suddenly you heard laughing from behind you, you turned around to see your bully, Natasha talking on her phone. Hoping she hadn't seen you, you sped up your walking. "Hey! Y/n!" You froze as you heard the voice you dreaded most. 

You slowly turned around, only to be staring right in Natasha's beady little eyes. Natasha wasn't popular at school, in fact the only reason she bullied you was because you were the popular one, even though you hated to admit it. No one knew anything about her bulling you. "What are you doing out this late jerk?" You struggled to keep your eyes from rolling at Natasha's new nickname for you. "N-nothing, just g-going home" You stammered, trying to avoid eye contact with her.

You slowly started backing away but Natasha just kept coming closer. "Give me your money NOW" She yelled, kicking your shin. You winced. "I d-don't h-have any" Tears brimming in your eyes. "LIAR!" A punch in the stomach soon followed. More and more punches came at you. Now doubled over in pain and barely being able to open your eye from the bruise that was forming, you reached into your pocket. With a shaky hand you produced a $5 note. "That's all I got" You whispered, still crying. Natasha was not convinced with the money in your hand, she pushed you against a fence. "Gimme your money" She growled, raising her fist in anger. 

"HEY! GET AWAY FROM HER" A loud voice yelled. Natasha froze, her fist still hovering above your head. "I SAID GET AWAY FROM HER" The voice yelled again. Now the only sound you could hear was the sound of you crying. Natasha bolted. You dropped to the floor in pain. You heard someone running over to you. "Are you ok?" the person said as he dropped to the floor next to you, Wrapping a comforting arm around you. "No" You replied. "Well, your safe now" The boy smiled as you looked up at him. You waited until your crying had eased before asking, "What's your name?"

"Johnny. Johnny Orlando"

-

-

OK I NEED REQUESTS CHILDREN

IF NO ONE REQUESTS YOU'LL END UP WITH CRAPPY IMAGINES LIKE THIS ONE. 

K BAII