Her pt 4

"I think I'm already in love with that song" She laughs softly, her beautiful eyes shining in the morning sun. "When is it coming out? I need to listen to the full version"  

"I haven't even gotten it recorded yet" I laugh. "But I think it's one of my favourite originals so far" I say, catching her eye. A light blush appears on her cheeks, but she plays it cool as she sits down next to me. Her eyes scan over my guitar, clearly impressed. 

"Can you please sing it again?" She asks hesitantly, I grin before playing the first few chords on my guitar.

As I sing, I don't take my eyes off her. Her own eyes are shut, a small smile dancing on her lips, her hair blowing gently in the breeze. The whole world has disappeared and it's just us two, completely lost in the music. Well she's lost in the music, but I'm lost in her.

As the songs comes to an end, her eyes open. It's only now that I realise her eyes are full of tears. I panic, not really knowing what to do when a girl cries.

"Hey are you ok? Was it really that bad?" I ask, panic strewn through my voice. She looks up at me.

"No, it was beautiful. I just- I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cry. Everyone's going to love it. That really came from your heart, didn't it?" She asks, smiling softly. I smile back.

"Yeah, it did"

*One Month and 3 weeks later* (A/N: thats a specifically long time)

Tour has finished. The song has been recorded. Mystery girl and I exchanged numbers and chat on the daily. Life is practically perfect at the moment. 

My song is going to be available everywhere tonight at midnight. Its currently 9:46 pm. I have mystery girl, who's name is Y/n, on FaceTime so that I'm not bored out of my mind, while waiting for the song to come out.

"What if everyone hates it? What if they think it's cheesy? What if they think it's stupid? What if-" I'm cut off from my nervous rambling by her bubbly laugh.

"John, everyones going to love it. You have nothing to worry about" She gives me one of her award winning smiles.

A few hours later, the countdown begins until midnight. Y/n has managed to stay awake on FaceTime with me and now we are both excitedly counting down the minutes, all nervous jitters I had before completely disappearing. 

"5...4...3..." We count down together excitedly, "2...1!" We both laugh as my timer goes off. It's officially midnight, meaning my song is out. I quickly make a snapchat before posting it to my story. 

Suddenly, I hear the familiar strums of the guitar playing the opening of my new song. I open FaceTime again, so see Y/n curled up in a blanket, her eyes closed listening to the song.

I see your picture every day and it hurts.
You settle for second, when I put you firs
t

I grin as a huge wave of notifications come through; Tagged posts, mentions in comments, mentions in stories. I had nothing to worry about, its seems like they all love it. I turn my phone on Do not Disturb before leaning against my pillow, listening to my song with her.

So girl pick your head up
You deserve more than you know
Believe when I tell you,
You're so beautiful.

You deserve love,
The kind that everyone searches for.
So what about us?
I'll give you my heart and so much more.

Everything.
I would give everything baby,
'Cause right now you're driving me crazy.
Tell me you wanna be with me,
Oh yeah.

You know, you are one of a kind,
I just wanna make you mine.
I would give everything baby,
Everything, everything,
Trust me

How many times have you waited here by the phone?
Before you realize you don't need to be alone.
No more staying home at night,
With tears falling out of your eyes,
I'm gonna be right by your side.
Yeah-eah

You deserve love,
The kind that everyone searches for.
So what about us?
I'll give you my heart and so much more.

Everything.
I would give everything baby,
'Cause right now you're driving me crazy.
Tell me you wanna be with me,
Oh yeah.

You know you are one of a kind,
I just wanna make you mine.
I would give everything baby,
Everything, everything, trust me

For all the times they tried to step on your dreams,
It doesn't matter girl 'cause your all I need.
I hope that you can finally see what I see,
It's so clear to me that you deserve everything.
(Woah-oh)

I would give everything baby,
'Cause right now you're driving me crazy.
Tell me you wanna be with me (Wanna be with me?)
Oh-yeah
You know you are one of a kind (One of a kind)
I just wanna make you mine (Wanna make you mine girl)
I would give everything baby,
Everything, everything.

Trust me.

-

-

WHAT UP GUYSSS

This is then end of this mini series thingo :(

I'm kinda sad cause I enjoyed writing this cause ya know the girl (you) started out as a fan and then became a love interest to Johnny. Not to mention an inspiration for a new song. I mean, it could happen in real life ;)

Anyways, so the song in the end was 'Everything' as some of you had guessed previously. I'm honestly obsessed with the song, its defiantly my favourite, but then again every song of his is my favourite. I love the message behind the song,  and I know all my irl friends, who don't stan Johnny, are gonna be cringing so hard as they read this, but I think it really holds a special place in every one of his supporters hearts. 

till next time, byeeeeeee xo