Playlist Live DC

"Are you excited?" your best friend Milly asks, "Of course! I have been waiting for this day since like forever!" you respond. Today you and your bestie were heading to playlist DC.

"ah! we're here!" you shout, Milly and your mum laugh. "Ok kids, I'm going to drop you at the entrance. Call me when you want me to come get you." your mum says, "Ok!" you and Milly say excitedly. 

"Omg this is so exciting!" you whisper to Milly as you enter the building. "haha, your finally gonna get to meet the love of your life" Milly whispers back, smirking. You both laugh. "Well, why don't we sit here and wait for everyone to arrive" you say to Milly, "sounds good" Milly responds. You both get out your phones and start scrolling through instagram and twitter.

 After a few minutes, Milly starts tapping your shoulder "Guess who just arrived!" she half whispers half shouts. You look over at the entrance and see that Johnny Orlando aka the love of your life just arrived. "OMG HE'S EVEN CUTER IN REAL LIFE!" you say a little louder then intended. You blush, embarrassed as you see that everyone is staring at you, You look over at Johnny and see that he's looking at you, giggling. "Well, you've managed to get his attention already" Milly says laughing. You both start cracking up.

"Oh look, a meet and greet line has started in front of Johnny, you better get there before the line gets to long." Milly says. You both run over to the line, you get out your phone and open camera. "Milly can you film us meeting for the first time?" you question, "haha sure!".

You wait about ten minutes until it's finally your turn. You run up to Johnny, who already has his arms opened wide and a big grin on his face, and give him a hug. "Hey what's your name?" Johnny asks you, "y/n" you reply excitedly, "So you really think I'm cuter in real life?" Johnny asks laughing, "Yeah" you answer, cracking up. You both laugh. You take a few pictures. Then you go to collect you phone from Milly. 

"Hey wait!" Johnny shouts to you"I think I recognize you from somewhere!"

OOOHHHHH, WHERE DOES HE RECOGNIZE YOU FROM? find out in part two next chapter. hehe ;)

Do you like this Imagine so far? 

Comment if you have met Johnny or if you are still waiting like me ;( haha oh well.

BYE LOVES <3

Instagram and Twitter - @worldoforlandos