My Roommate | Jungkook

By guccifantaesy

Jung Eunji is the kind of girl who cares about her studies and always scores excellent grades in every subjec... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
about this book
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
The Fiction Awards 2017
Important Author's Note
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Not An Update
MAMA Awards 2017
Chapter Twenty Eight
Rest in Peace, Jonghyun
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four : {100K special}
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Chapter Fourty Four
Chapter Fourty Five : {200K special}
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
Epilogue
✨ THANK YOU & ANNOUNCEMENTS✨
Jungkook's story
Important
new books
Q & A
1 MILLION READS!!
about why i added it in
read this important note.
i need your help
a topic that needs to be addressed.
editing this book?

Chapter Fourteen

85.7K 2.4K 4.3K
By guccifantaesy

Eunji's POV
5:35pm...

I've been revising History for ages. I need to focus on English.

Don't get me wrong, I love revision and studying, but it's VERY stressful.

But the phone conversation with Dad never leaves my mind.

I feel like crying and letting out all my emotions right now. I've been doing that for years, but at the moment I have the urge to just let it all out.

But I can't...

...because Jungkook's still here in the room with me.

If I start crying now, Jungkook will have suspicious thoughts. He'll ask a lot of questions and I can't answer them.

I've been told not to, otherwise...I will suffer a major beating.

Suddenly a voice interrupts my thoughts.

"Eunji, you okay?" Jungkook asks.

I look up at him and see that he's already staring at me with a concerned expression.

I furrow my eyebrows together.

Why's he asking me this?

Why does he suddenly care about how I feel?

At least he's being nice, for once, by asking me if I'm alright.

"Y-Yeah." I simply answer. Why am I stuttering in front of him? That's just made it obvious.

Eunji, you idiot.

"You sure?" He asks again.

No.

"Yeah. Of course." I reply again.

"I'm just asking because you've been revising for so long. Ever since you came back inside after your phone call, you haven't stopped to take a break. And I'm also asking because of...the...bruises from the fight." Jungkook explains.

Oh thanks for reminding me Jungkook.

"I'm honestly fine, Jungkook. Don't worry." I reply then send him a fake smile.

He smiles slightly at me then pays attention back to his phone.

I sigh and think -- What did I do in life to deserve all of this?

Hanna's POV
7:00pm...

I'm sitting on the bed thinking about the situation that occurred today. I stare at the clock in front of me which reads 7 o'clock in the evening. Jimin still hasn't returned and it's DEAD silent in here.

I want to text the girls but they must be busy.

Well it's evening time and I feel like walking around the college campus. I know the headmaster told us to stay in our rooms and it'll feel like I'm breaking the rules.

Come on, a walk won't hurt right?

I get off the bed and walk towards the door. I open the door, walk out and close it behind me. I walk straight ahead to the elevator and press the button and wait quietly.

I hear the elevator beeping and the elevator doors open. I enter inside the elevator, pressing the button to the ground floor, making the doors close and the elevator moves.

The doors open and I step out. I walk into the college and just stroll around for a little bit.

After what felt like 10 minutes of walking, I accidentally bump into someone's chest.

I look up and my eyes widen when I see who it is. The figure is looking down at me with an angry expression.

Great.

Yoona's POV
9:45pm...

I gather my science books together and also my pens.

I'm going to Jin's room to revise for science with him. I'm struggling on the topics, so he offered to help me and we're also science buddies!

I can't wait to start revision with him.

I walk out of the room and make my way to Jin's room.

After a little walk, I finally arrive at outside Jin's room. I knock on the door and wait for a few seconds.

The door opens and reveals the one and only Kim Seokjin.

A huge smile spreads across his face and he greets me happily. "Hey Yoona! Come in! I was just waiting for you!"

I blush and nod.

I walk inside and see that Jimin is also in the room, sitting on Jin's bed with an upset facial expression.

"Yoona, I've got a study desk, so we'll sit next to each other and revise, yeah?" He speaks.

I smile and nod.

We both open up our books and start revising together.

Minah's POV
10:00pm...

Taehyung and I are currently playing Mario Kart. I don't know why we're playing this, even I know this is Jin's kind of game. Taehyung wanted to play on the Nintendo Wii. I don't know how he got away with bringing it with him to college.

Aish...this boy.

"Minah that wasn't fair!" Taehyung whines.

I laugh and shake my head.

I'm playing as Princess Peach and Taehyung...well...he's playing as..

..Baby Mario.

And the car he chose is cute but embarrassing. He chose a baby kart. I mentally cringe.

"I'm nearly winning!" Taehyung shouts.

"Not for long." I speak evilly.

I zoom from 4th place to 1st place. I hear Taehyung groaning and whining. And I win again.

"This is not fair! This is the 3rd round and I lost to you again!" Taehyung groans then pouts.

Aww cute.

"Let's just take a break." I suggest.

Taehyung nods his head and quits the game.

We both fall on our backs on top of the bed and burst out into fits of laughter.

"This is the first time I've lost to a girl." Taehyung says in between his laughter.

"Really? Well guess what TaeTae, you can never beat girl power." I reply.

"Did you just call me TaeTae?" He asks.

My eyes widen and I blush. Then I look at Taehyung, who's lying down beside me, only to see him already staring at me.

"It just...suddenly...c-came out..I-I didn't mean to-" I was going to answer when Taehyung interrupts me.

"No, I...I actually like it when you say it."

I look away from him and blush again.

"Aww is someone blushing?" Taehyung teases and laughs.

"N-No. Stop it Taehyung." I push him playfully.

"No! Call me Tae Tae again!" He speaks in a cute tone.

"I don't want to." I reply playfully.

"Please!" He whines cutely.

"Okay okay, stop it now Tae Tae! Happy now?" I reply.

He sends me his box smile and replies, "Very."

Jungkook's POV
3:45am...

"Jungkook! Faster!" She moans.

I quicken my pace and we both become a moaning mess.

"Oh gosh Eunji, you're so tight. I'll make you feel so good, that you'll want more." I moan.

"Jungkook, I want you! I need you!" Eunji shouts.

"Daddy's coming baby girl." I whisper in her ear.

I thrust into her harder as well as deeply and I hear her gasp. I continue thrusting into her and we both moan loudly in pleasure...

I open my eyes and jolt myself up, fully awake.

I pant heavily. I look at the clock ahead of me and it reads 3:45am.

Suddenly I feel something wet in my boxers. My eyes widen when I realise what it is.

Did I have a wet dream? About Eunji?

Great it's already my second week of college and I'm having a wet dream about a girl who's playing hard to get.

When will that time come?

"N-No..please...stop..." I hear mumbling from beside me.

I whip my head to the side where the voice was coming from and I see Eunji, mumbling some words in her sleep.

I get out of bed and walk up to her to see what's happening. She shifts around in her sleep and talks in her sleep again.

"No...please...I'm begging you...don't do this..." She mumbles again.

Then I see sweat streaming down her forehead and she's panting very heavily.

My eyes widen in shock.

I sit down on the sofa next to her and shake her awake.

"Eunji. Wake up." I speak in my normal tone and whilst shaking her.

"Let me go...please! I won't do that again..please...don't hurt me." She mumbles again.

I grab her shoulders and shake her awake. "Eunji! Wake up!" I raise my voice.

She opens her eyes and jolts up from her sleep, fully awake.

She pants very heavily and looks at me in fear.

"D-Don't touch me! Please! Let me go!" She cries.

I furrow eyebrows together and wonder. What's going on?

"Eunji..it's only me. It's Jungkook." I say softly and place my hand on her arm gently.

"J-Jungkook?" She whispers.

I nod in reply.

She breathes out a sigh of relief.

"Eunji...a-are you okay?" I ask.

"I-I'm fine...w-why wouldn't I b-be?" She stutters in reply.

I don't seem to believe her words.

"Nothing. It's just you had a nightmare so I woke you up." I answer in a soft tone.

"Oh. T-Thanks." She simply says.

I smile sightly at her.

I stand up and walk back towards the bed and lie back down on it. I decide to watch over Eunji for the whole night, in case if she goes through another nightmare.

But something constantly keeps haunting my mind. It's Eunji and her words. Curiosity is hitting me hard. What's wrong with her?:

"I-I haven't t-told a-anyone. I'm wasn't g-going to t-tell anyone, a-anyway."

"I'll r-receive a m-much worse b-beating."

"From you."

And now the words she was mumbling, is constantly replaying in my mind:

"N-No..please...stop..."

"No...please...I'm begging you...don't do this..."

"Let me go...please! I won't do that again..please...don't hurt me."

"Don't hurt me."

"Don't hurt me."

"Don't hurt me."

I groan when Eunji's words are replaying constantly in my head.

But what did she mean by, don't hurt me?"

Has someone hurt her?

Eunji's POV

*beep* *beep*

I groan in annoyance as my alarm rings.

I slide my hand under my pillow and switch the alarm off. It's finally morning.

I look over to Jungkook's direction and see him sleeping soundly on the bed. His head is tilted slightly and his back is resting on wooden head of the bed with his arms crossed.

I smile and shake my head.

I remember last night's event where I had another horrible nightmare about Dad. I can't believe Jungkook witnessed it and he had to wake me up.

He must think so badly of me. At least I'm thankful he woke me up from the nightmare otherwise I would've had another panic attack.

I get up from the sofa and walk towards the cupboard to get new clothes and undergarments out. After picking new clothes out of the cupboard and undergarments, I make my way to the bathroom to freshen myself up.

After having a nice quick shower, I wear my new clothes and undergarments and I step out of the bathroom with a towel in my hand.

I walk inside and see Jungkook already changed and ready. He's sitting down on the bed playing on his phone with earphones in his ears.

He looks up at me and takes one earphone out and says, "Eunji. Are you okay now?"

I sigh and fake smile. "Yeah."

"Are you sure?" He asks again.

"Yeah of course. And thanks once again for...for...waking me up." I reply.

He smiles and nods. "You're welcome."

I walk towards the sofa whilst drying my hair.

When I finish drying my hair, I pick up my bag and see what books I need for today's lessons.

I place my history note book inside my bag and I zip it up.

I walk up to the dressing table and brush my hair. I style it up and I glance at Jungkook in the mirror only to see him staring at me.

Ugh! He's doing it again. I don't bother saying anything so I look away from him and I style up my hair.

After I finish with my hair, I slip my shoes on and grab my bag. I throw it over my shoulder and I exit the room.

I walk out of the room and I see Minah standing outside her room.

"Minah?" I call her name.

She whips her head to my direction and smiles at me.

"Oh there you are! Come on! We've got lessons to go to!" She exclaims and grabs my hand.

We run along the corridor and stop outside the elevator. Minah presses the button and we wait.

"It's too early for lessons, isn't it?" I ask Minah.

Minah laughs and replies, "I know, silly! We're going to hang out with the girls for a while and when the bell rings, we'll go straight to lessons."

"What about revision?" I ask.

The elevator beeps and the doors open.

"No, not today! Screw revision! Come on!" She replies and drags me into the elevator with her.

The doors close and the elevator moves down.

"The girls are in the common room-" I hear Minah talking to me but I get so lost in my thoughts that Minah's voice slowly drowns out.

Will today be a new day for me?

Will my day become hell for me?

Will it be worse for me?

I hope I don't come across Soohyun today, nor see her.

I hope she doesn't bully me today.

I don't want Minah getting hurt because of me.

I mean, come on after what happened yesterday, she took all the beatings and bruises. Because of who?

Me.

She's always stood up for me and fought for me. She's done this for years. She said she'll never give up on me. I'll never give up on her. That's how our sister relationship works.

Something felt weird yesterday and I've noticed quite a few things.

About Jungkook.

He protected me from the fight, whilst Taehyung was trying to stop Minah.

When he was taking care of me, he seemed to be a completely different person. That was the first time I had seen such tenderness in Jungkook. Even under all that cold, playboy attitude, he still has a side to him, that is caring.

When he asked me if I was okay, I noticed his eyes were filled with concern and worry.

Wait...

...I think this is all a game. I feel I'm being fooled by his kindness.

Eunji, don't be tricked by this player. He's still a jerk.

My thoughts get interrupted when Minah waves her hand in front of my face. I snap back into reality and I look up at Minah who has a face full of confusion.

"Are you okay there, sweetheart? You seem lost in your own little world." Minah asks.

"Y-Yeah I'm okay." I stutter.

"Good, because...the doors have opened just now. So let's go, unless you're planning on staying in here." Minah replies.

I giggle and shake my head.

She takes my hand in hers and drags me to the common room.

Minah opens the door and we see the girls inside. We walk up to them, greet one another and hug each other.

Then we all sit down and hang out for a while before lessons start.

Considering this is my second week of college, I hope I don't face ANY problems today.

And I hope that today is going to be a good day...

_________________________

I've updated in time for the Not Today music video😁👏🙌 well not really. I updated after watching it so many times, cos I was just shook after watching it! Sorry guys! I did say I was going to update after watching it once, but I couldn't get over the music video, so I watched it many times.

The music video is LIT😍😍😭😭🔥🔥🔥

TAE KILLED ME WITH THAT HEADBAND😍😍😭😭my aesthetic🙈

Taehyung shaking that finger going 🎶No Not Today!🎶

All their outfits were on point tbh😍😍😍🔥🔥🔥

J-Hope's V Live birthday was so cute😭My heart can't take how sweet, cute and joyful J-Hope is. I wish I could smile everyday like him. He never fails to put a smile on the boys' faces and ARMYs too. He's such a ball of sunshine😁I said happy birthday to you loads of times on your special day, but I'm just going to say Happy (late) birthday once again!✌️️😁 I put 'late' in brackets because this chapter has been uploaded after J-Hope's birthday.

So the people who have been popping up to me asking how I am and telling me to stay strong, thank you so much, I really appreciate it. Those girls have stopped now, and they've apologised to me but something else had happened to me a few days ago, which means I was being bullied. In which I slipped into depression and I also burst out into tears because of it. It's still bugging me but I'll try to get over it.

I've got 2k reads!!!🙌🎉🎉if I get 5k reads, I'll do a double update one day for you guys😏

Thank you making me reach this far! And the amount of love I'm receiving from this story and about this story is unreal! You all are amazing! Thank you!❤️

Because all of you waited so patiently for my update, here's the mv to screw you guys up too many times. 😏😏 BTS be wrecking up ARMYs bias lists like😉

I know I'm SO evil😏😉

Kamsamnida my lovelies❤️✌️️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 130K 55
"That Jeon guy, he's so commanding." You complain. In which you move in with a hard-headed college student, Jeon Jungkook, and have to suffer until y...
517 38 20
"Jungkook,maybe we should remain friends and forget about what we had just done.It'll be the best." I mumble and regretted it instantly.Who was I kid...
1.1M 63.6K 89
When the campus heartthrob Jeon Jungkook who's actually a secret, self-professed romantic at heart, and the innocent country girl Kim Y/N, who's actu...
4.7K 174 3
⇝ pairing: jungkook x fem!reader ⇝ summary: Whenever he flies back into town, your doorbell is the first he rings. When he has to fly out again, your...