CreepyPasta Boyfriend Scenari...

By Nyghtfall

CreepyPasta: Fictional Horror Characters Includes: SlenderMan; Eyeless Jack; Jeff The Killer; Laughing Jack;... More

Meeting Him
His POV + Besties
He Confesses & Asks You Out
First Date! (^-^)
Doctor Smiley! (New Character)
First Kiss!
He Scares You!
You Scare/Prank Him!
He Gets Jealous
You/He Tries To Teach You/Him Something!
Homicidal Liu!
You Go Shopping With Him
You Try To Get Him Over His Fear (Part One)
You Try To Get Him Over His Fear (Part Two)
He Cheats On You/You Break Up
Without Him. (Plus His POV Without You!)
You Move On + He Tries To Get You Back
~Death~
IMPORTANT A/N: Explanation
~You Become A Creepypasta~
~~You Pretend You Dont Know Him + Reunited~~
A/N: REQUESTS
They Want To Spend Time With You
~~Chilling With The Boyfriend//And Soon To Be Fiance~~
~~Proposal Prep~~
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL
~~Proposal/Ending?~~
~Wedding!!~
Husband Scenarios IS OUT NOW
Thank you!!

Valentines Day Special??

11K 96 35
By Nyghtfall

Ok. So. Basically I wanna know if you'd be interested in a Valentine's Day special? Overall I'm in the writing mood and.. this is my only story up here, even if I said I was quitting in a, now deleted, A/N I figured I could write little cute specials here and there? Like Valentine's Day ( duh) Halloween and anniversaries. Idk. Plz help.

EDIT: will be posted on husband Scenarios so please add it to a reading list or library so you do not miss out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 381 38
So i was inspired to write a creepypasta boyfriend scenarios and if u have any requests or characters add then send me a message.
119 0 17
I don't own any of the characters, except mine. Yes I know most or all characters, and I am a huge fan of creepypasta. Characters that you will or ma...
320K 5.8K 20
My name is Y/N, and I guess you can say I'm not normal. I met Slenderman one day, while running through the woods, and since then my whole world cha...
363K 4.6K 25
Here is the stories for Jeff, Slender, BEN, and Eyeless jack. I will be in the story later on. I will mention other creepypastas if that's what you w...