The Final Battle (RAPTURE Ser...

By LadyDawn

This is the final book of the Rapture series. The four children have grown up and taken over where their pare... More

COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER
Preface
Dedications
Chapter 1 The Rite of Passage & Ravenwood Manor
Chapter 2 A New Way of Life at Ravenwood
Chapter 3 Our First Day of Practice
Chapter 4 The First Call Out
Chapter 5 Lady Gaia Departs Hello Lady Sam
Chapter 6 Poof - Surprise! Screech
Chapter 7 Interview With The Queen
Chapter 8 Care to Go for a Swim?
Chapter 9 From Cold to Frostbite
Chapter 10 Have I Said Just How Much I Hate the Cold?
Chapter 11 Training the New Vampire Army
Chapter 12 Getting Big There Valia
Chapter 13 Be Careful What You Wish For
Chapter 14 "Valia, What Just Happened?"
Chapter 15 I Am Not Your Test Dummy
Chapter 17 An Indirect Grounding
Chapter 18 A Doctor Visit With A Surprise
Chapter 19 A Mission Now? Shorthanded?
Chapter 20 Where Is The Baby? Valia, Valia Wake Up!
Goddess of the Earth Poem
Chapter 21 I Think We Failed Also
Chapter 22 Hi I'm Your Mother
Chapter 23 Home Sweet Home, Summer Solstice Nightmare
Chapter 24 The Great Reveal
Chapter 25 Through The Eyes of A Goddess' Child
Chapter 26 Through The Eyes of A Goddess' Child 2
Chapter 27 The Fifth Element Has New Clothes
Chapter 28 Wake Up We Have A Mission
Chapter 29 The Lugnasadh Festival
Chapter 30 I Wouldn't Want to Be in Your Shoes
Chapter 31 How to Make a Horrible Visit Worst
Chapter 32 Time For Another Little Trip
Chapter 33 Who Are You?
Chapter 34 Welcome Back, You Are Back Aren't You?
Chapter 35 Flash On, Put... Put... Stall!
Chapter 36 Once Too Often, Your A Goddess?
Chapter 37 Phew. This Goddess Work Is Hard
Chapter 38 They Returned to Ravenwood
Chapter 39 A Goddess Comes, A Goddess Goes
Chapter 40 Time to Kill
Chapter 41 The Goddess Realm
Chapter 42 A Light in the Dark
Chapter 43 Back to the Drawing Board
Chapter 44 All This Planning Better Pay Off!
Chapter 45 Third Time Is A Charm?
Chapter 46 A Week and It Is Finally Over
Chapter 47 A Final Thank You

Chapter 16 A Revelation From The Moon Goddess

92 7 0
By LadyDawn

Rapture The Final Battle By: LadyDawn

2014 Copyright © All Right Reserved

Chapter 16 A Revelation From The Moon Goddess

Talking to Wilda these last few night that I haven't been able to sleep thanks to my little one, I have come to an understanding. That being, that it is time for me to get back to my roots one of them being, back to praying to the Moon Goddess every full moon, something I haven't done these last two months dues to all the craziness going on in my life. Well, today I leave for Germany for my monthly checkup with my doctor. Then from there I plan on taking Lady Xandria with me to the most sacred mountain for a day and two nights to go speak to the Moon Goddess for the upcoming full moon. The other is to get back to my training full time, something I have been slacking in due to being pregnant. I have been using it as a good excuse being too tired to join in.

The trip to Germany for my monthly baby check up should have been a simple affair, flash over first thing in the morning before breakfast and check in, but no, they insisted on having Lady Gaia flash me over instead of letting me do it by myself. So, here I sit on a cold hard mat wearing the customary paper gown waiting on my doctor to come in to check out the baby's progress. Lady Gaia went up to visit with her sister Lady Samantha and the Lady Xandria while she waits for me to finish. I told her I had plans for the weekend after my doctor visit, but she decided to stay and wait for me anyway. Once the doctor was finished checking the babies vitals and growth measurements, then she estimated when she would be born, I was released with a clean bill of health and a new appointment for next month.

I called out to Lady Gaia through our mind link. 'Lady Gaia can you tell me where you all are so I can flash up there?' I called out. She flashed down to the waiting room where I was standing waiting for her response.

“You called. Where would you like to go, I am at your service?” She bowed her head and swept her arm out like she was guiding me along. I giggled, then just told her to take me to see Lady Xandria. In a flash we were both standing right in front of her.

“Lady Xandria!” I rang out running up to her giving her a giant hug almost bowling her over in the process. “Goddess I missed you so much.” It was so true, I have, it has been several month since I have seen her; she is my favorite witch of all the witches.

“How ya been Valia? Long time no see.” She wrapped me up in an equally tight hug. It was so nice to be back around her; just like old times when she used to babysit me, the things she taught me. “We still on for this weekend?” She asked. “My, my you are getting so big, aren't you?” I blushed at her comment.

“Yeah. She is growing isn't she. Oh, and I was just going to ask you that very question, I hope you have no plans to interfere so we can still go together.” I crossed my fingers I really wanted to go to Sacred Mountain again this weekend. “Can you still make it?” I looked hopefully at her.

“Sure can just have to finish a few things around here then we can leave. Can you give me about thirty minutes?” I nodded then wandered around her room with Lady Gaia. When she had finished whatever she was doing she returned to her room to where we were waiting. “You ready, Valia we can leave right now I have everything we need right here in this pack for the two of us.” She held up a small pack filled with travel food and instant Royal blood for the baby and me.

“Ready as I every will be. Let's do this.” We flashed out of her room up to Sacred Mountain to the small ready shack where we could get changed into our golden robes for the nights ceremony. Tonight is to be the final phase of the waxing gibbous before the full moon. Tomorrow night will be the actual full moon which I am planning on doing an incantation to be able to speak to our Goddess Diana the Moon Goddess herself. I have gone too long without doing my spiritual duties, I feel it is time to get the blessing from my Goddess Diana directly especially with my little one this close to being born.

We spent this night before getting all the pre-ceremony settings ready throughout the night. Saying prayers to the God and Goddess, setting up candles at the four corners, and the alter. Cleansing the whole area of unwanted negative energies. Throughout the night we called the corners, raise the dome of protection around the entire area where the ceremony will be held. And lastly, start to slowly build up the necessary, Goddess Powers, that I will need later tonight on the full moon to shift from my body to the Goddess Plane to speak to Diana directly. It is very tiring work to set up a rite like this, but one I find very necessary; being the way I became pregnant without ever having had sex with anyone. I have questions that need answers desperately; I believe Diana is the one that can give me those answers.

The time has come to begin, the sky has darken, night has fallen, and the stars are all shining so brightly out in the inky darkness of the heavens up above us. The moon is starting to rise high in the sky as we continue to raise the Goddess' Powers within the circle of protection we are under—it starts to radiate an eerie glow—we are ready to begin the final chant of the incantation needed to send me on my way to the Goddess Plane. I started the chant the first time; Lady Xandria continued it till I drifted off to the Goddess Plane.

Heavenly Goddess Diana Hear Me!

Supplicating Before thy Holiest One,

An Unworthy Servant Seeks Answers,

Grant an Audience of Enlightenment,

I Beg the in thy Name of thy Goddess Diana.

As I Seek So Shall It Be.

Bless It Be, O Great Goddess Diana!

I woke before the Great Goddess a swirling yellow cloud glowing brightly all around me. I tried to look down at my body, but it wasn't there just more of this swirling mist of yellow. I gazed around me taking in my surroundings as far as my eyes could see was the same thing, swirling mists of bright glowing yellow. “Child of my Blood why have ye come before me? Thy child is growing very well within ye is she not?” A voice from all around me spoke. I could not pinpoint it's whereabouts from a single point.

“Yes Great Mother Goddess she is. I come before you for answers if it pleases you?” I spoke to the gaseous cloud around me. It was very eerie and a bit unsettling.

“Fear not my daughter yer safe and thy child as well. What answers do ye seek from me?” She asked.

“This child I carry how was she consieved, I have been with no man before, ever? Is there a purpose for this new vampire I carry within my belly? Is she some special one sent to help with the peace of the world?” I hope I didn't over step my bounds asking things like this to the one true Goddess.

“Ah, my child, I gave ye this child to carry for me. I placed her in thy womb to carry, a special child of light like none ye will ever see. For ye will die upon giving birth, and she will come directly to me. She is the Aether not a vampire as ye so well stated. Ye will be reborn, but through so much pain of others which ye will never remember my child. It is as it should be. When the child is born ye will die, she must rise up to me, only then can ye be reborn to thy family. In four lunar months she will return as the Aether to take her rightful place at your side to bring forth peace among all your kind on earth.

“So, I must die to bring forth this child and peace on earth is there no other way?” I asked stunned.

“No my child it is as it has to be. Yer time has come, but when ya return yer going to be a much enlightened person and have a child by yer side to help ya. Death is only a fleeting thing for ya this time, yea will go on to live a long happy life thereafter.” I woke up lying upon the cold stone alter where Lady Xandria placed my tranquil body while I was with the Moon Goddess.

“Did you get your answers Valia?” Lady Xandria asked.

“I did though they didn't all make a lot of sense. I am carrying a child of the Moon Goddess' herself and it isn't a vampire. She called it the Aether whatever that is. Um... Lady Xandria. Why are you down on your knees?”

“You are carrying the child of Diana, the Spirit. The most holy in your womb, Valia. You carry the sacred spirit within you. Do you know what kind of an honor it is to carry her within you? She had really blessed you, the Moon Goddess I mean.”

“Would you please stand up Lady Xandria.” I helped her to her feet, I felt so stupid her kneeling down before my stomach. I hope others aren't going to start doing that before me. That is going to start to get old really quick. “Can we keep this little secret between the two of us please? I don't want others to do what you just did around me all the time.” I asked her. “I would like to just live a normal life for the next two months that I have left please.”

“Next two month left? Care to explain? Valia.” Ops did I just slip already.

“It was nothing, I meant to say next two month... of pregnancy left. I know I am going to get big as a house, and it is enough that they are going to be making a big enough fuss over my size without this hanging over my head.” I hope I covered up well enough I would hate to have to try to explain the dying part to anyone, heck I hardly understand it myself.

“I guess we can keep it our little secret, but no more going out on any missions, deal? If we can come to that understanding then I will keep your secret.” Darn she drives a hard bargain.

“Fine no missions, but I am still going to practice with the group to stay in shape.” My one concession I promised myself to continue praying to the Moon Goddess and get back into shape practicing with the group daily. It is the least I can do for myself and the baby's health.

“I guess that will be fine your mother and grandmother all practiced while they were pregnant so I see no reason why you can't, it helped them with the births of their babies. Sure fine.” Phew I am glad that is over.

We released the watchtowers then drained the Goddess Powers we built up to the ground, then opened the protective dome around the sacred area. Finally, we grounded ourselves for what felt like an hour. When we felt ourselves finally at a neutral with the earth we went back into the small shack to get a small bite to eat and me some blood to drink for the baby and I. We stayed there resting till about noontime before flashing back to Germany for the rest of the day. Lady Gaia flashed me back home the following Tuesday morning.

That morning through afternoon I spent with everyone in the sitting room explaining everything the doctor told me about the baby, how much bigger she had grown, how her development was coming along, when they expected the due date, which was in just two more months. For a vampire they assumed I was having—I never told them about her being the Aether—this was a normal birth rate, I assume it will be the same for the Goddess' child as well—I pray it will anyway.

We had a really nice celebratory meal that night with juicy rare steaks for me and my little one smothered in a cheese sauce, and I had another tall glass of Royal blood to go along with my meal. I am getting three of them a day now with a small one at night if I wake with problems during the night from the baby waking me. Which is all the time lately the little stinker. Got to love her. I was in bed early that night by the time the sun went down, I was down and out for the count.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

577K 12.7K 62
Everyone remembers the legends of the feud between wolves and vampires. But what happens when the whole story isn't told and only a hand full of wol...
2.9K 129 23
I look as she yells at my beta for making her friend mad, and I can't help but think about her. She is always going to be my world, no matter what. W...
33.5K 2K 28
(Book 5) Mars escaped in the last battle, and when he surfaces this time, Rose and her friends and family are waiting and ready to face him for the l...
218K 5.9K 43
-CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING!- Renesmee had a twin that everyone loved. but she was more human and they had to give her up. Renesmee loved her sister- in...