Love will Never Die

Por FangirlxShips

Jace Norman has been friends with Riele Downs ever since they've acted together in the show called, "Henry Da... Más

Posting Schedule
Cheers to New Beginnings
Off-Set
Update
Complications
Errands
Tick Tock, Tick Tock
Emergency Update
Morning
Confessions
Avoidance
Posting Schedule (Updated)
Avoidance Pt 2
Reunion
Lovey Dovey
Update!! (PLEASE READ, IMPORTANT)
It's Never the Right Time to Say Goodbye.
Epilogue: Always and Forever

Uh-Oh

759 29 16
Por FangirlxShips

Hi everyone! I am back with another chapter!

I decided that the next chapter will be the very last chapter of this book, but I will make an epilogue just for fun! Thank you for your patience.

If you all haven't watched the video above, you should! It's super funny, and also make sure to go and watch the new Henry Danger episode on Nickelodeon! Also watch the After Party, because it's cool!

Video creds go to: Nickelodeon

If you haven't followed its social media pages or subscribed to its channel, or visited the website, JUST DO IT! ;-)

Praise God for His protection and may this week be filled with blessings!

Let's say a quick prayer:

Lord thank You for this beautiful day and for Your protection. I pray that in and through our lives Your will be done. Thank You once again and forever more.

In Jesus' Holy Name, Amen.

Alrightie! That's it! Enjoy reading.

................................................................................................................................................................

"Hello Lovebirds!" Cassie chimed.

She was energetic. Her hair was in a messy bun and her apron was crisp and clean.

Riele and I's hands were intertwined and we couldn't stop the huge smiles from being plastered across our faces.

I walked Riele and I to our favorite table and pulled out her chair for her.

Riele was wearing a halter top, skinny jeans, and adidas shoes. Her hair was in an updo that complimented her facial structure and features.
Her earrings were the shape of a crescent moon. She added bedazzles to the outer area of her eyes.

She looked like a queen--

she is a queen--

she's always been a queen.

She winked as she sat down.

I knew exactly what that wink meant...we're playing a game.

It's called: Let's Call Each Other a Bunch of Cheesy, Couple Pet Names to Annoy Cassie and make her Throw Up in Her Mouth.

That's a longgg title for a game, but a game is a game.

"You're welcome my little Boogabear. You're just the cutest, the cutest! Aren't you just the cuutest!" I replied in a mother-to-baby voice that made Cassie cringe.

I held in a laugh, Riele was trying to as well.

"Awww, you're so adorable, and sweet Snickerdood-" Riele snickered.

"ALRIGHT! NOPE, that's enough...no more, no more!" Cassie interrupted while covering her ears. "Sheesh, I'm going to throw up in my mouth!"

She looked as if she ate the most sour lemon on the earth.

Riele and I laughed as we high-fived.

"I totally won that!" Riele bragged.

I shook my head. "Nuh-uh...I did."

Her eyes narrowed. "I...Won..."

How dare she say she won? I thought.

My eyebrows furrowed. "Uh, that's not true...Cassie cringed when I spoke in my mother-to-baby voice, so I win."

Riele crossed her arms."But Cassie interrupted me when I was going to say the next 'pet name' which was Snickerdood-"

"Don't even finish what you're going to say Riele..." Cassie interrupted.

"Fine, but I still won." Riele shrugged.

Her expression was snooty-like.

I was going to object, but I looked at the clock.

2:10pm

Oh no! We start to film at 2:15! I thought.

My eyes widened."Riele, we have to be on-set in 5 minutes!"

I pointed at the clock.

She threw her hands up in frustration. " Aw mann, I wanted to get my favorite drink!"

I grabbed her arm and started to sprint. "We'll swing by after, c'mon we gotta go."

"Bye Cassie!" She breathed.

We zoomed out of the door.

The day was cloudy, I knew it was going to rain soon.

I remembered to bring an umbrella for Riele, because she's always forgetting her's. If the rain starts to pour, she'll complain about her hair shrinkage; even though her hair looks beautiful no matter what weather or condition.

All this running is wearing me out... I'm starting to get tired.

Not many people were around, I could only hear our shoes hitting the pavement.

I checked my watch.

2:13pm

"We've... got... 2 minutes." I panted.

She nodded.

1 minute later...

"We've arriveddd!!!" I jumped with my fist in the air.

The cast and crew were scattered around the building.

I smiled at Riele

She smiled back.

"Jace! Riele! You're here!" Dan greeted us.

His smile was wide and friendly. He wore a simple T-shirt and jeans. It looked like he got a new haircut.

"Nice haircut." We said in unison.

"Thanks! You're the only ones that have noticed!" He chuckled.

Riele punched me playfully.

I nudged her shoulder.

"I have a question for the both of you." He looked at us.

I raised a brow. "Yes?"

"Did you guys get the chance to go over scene 1 on your scripts?" He asked.

"Oh! Heh-heh....yeah! We went over it together." I scratched my ear.

"Ok cool! We're going to start shooting that one right now, but we'll shoot the rest of the other scenes next week." He said.

Did he just say next week????

"Oh, ok...well, why?" Riele's eyebrows crinkled.

"Because we changed those scenes and wrote in a new character!" He exclaimed.

New character?

"Cool! Is that person here now?" Riele asked.

"No, he'll be here next week. That's why we're filming the rest of those scenes then. We'll give you guys and the rest of the cast new scripts today." He answered.

"That's great!" I grinned.

Dan nodded and waved us along. "Time to film!"

"Yes!" Riele and I fist-bumped.

We walked on-set.

HOURS LATER

"Annnddddd CUT!" The director called out.

I picked Riele up and spun her around. "Whoo!"

She shrieked.

I cradled her in my arms, just like I did in her backyard.

"I'mm so in loveee with youuuuu." I sang.

She smiled. "I love you too."

I could look at her for days on end, and never even blink.

Thank you for her God.

I'll never stop thanking the Lord for her...I'm too grateful.

I pecked her on the nose.

"Aww..." A voice cooed.

Waittttt..... I thought.

My eyes widened. "I forgot that there are people all around us." I lowered my voice.

She nodded frantically. "Me too." She whispered.

I slowly put Riele down and turned my head in the direction from which the voice came from.

The whole cast and crew were around us.

Lots of them smiled, others dropped their jaw.

I cleared my throat and took Riele's hand in mine.

"What's up everyone! Uhmm...if you didn't know, Riele and I are dating...and I plan to marry her one day." I used my free arm to scratch my head.

Riele smiled nervously.

I knew she was going to be upset with me for telling them this all at once. But frankly, I want to tell the whole world how God has given me the woman of my dreams.

I sighed.

The silence was deafening.

"YEAH!!!" Sean hollered and began to clap.

He was still in the chicken costume he had to wear for the episode.

"WOOHOO!"Ella whooped and started to clap with him.

She was wearing the cheerleader outfit.

They continued to clap.

Then everyone joined in...

Their claps, whoops, and hollers filled the building.

It was a moment I'll never forget.

They all walked up to us and congratulated us, hugged us, shook hands with us, etc.

There was just so much love and support!

Everyone had huge smiles on their faces.

God, please bless these people.

"Jace! Riele! Why are all these people gathered around you all? Eh, it doesn't matter. Everyone, go home! That's it for today, thank you! Here are your new scripts! Please go over them and be ready to film next Saturday." The crowd dispersed and Dan handed us the scripts.

"Thanks Dan. I know you didn't hear the news but-" I said.

"I can't stay and chat, I have to make an important phone call...see you guys next week!" Dan interrupted and sprinted away.

Riele shrugged. "We'll tell him next week."

"Yeah...C'mon, let's go to Cassie's!" I smiled.

She squealed. "Yes!!! My favorite drink is calling my name!!"

"I'll give you piggy back-ride." I bent down so she could get on my back.

"Giddy Up!" She got on and wrapped her arms around my neck.

I chuckled. "Rie, it's a piggy-back ride."

"Oh, uh...Oinky up!" She kissed my cheek.

I blushed as I felt those familiar tingles.

"Bye everyone!" She called out to those who hadn't left yet.

"Bye!" They waved.

"To Cassie's!" I chimed as I began to walk.

5 MINUTES LATER

"Thanks for the piggy-back ride Jace." Riele jumped off my back.

"Anytime." I tapped her cute little nose.

She grinned.

"I knew you guys would be done soon, so I made your drinks already!" Cassie handed us our drinks.

The steam from our drinks rose out of the cup. The smell was intoxicating.

We quickly grabbed our drinks.

"Thank you so much Cassie, how much do I owe you?" I grabbed for my wallet.

"No no no...It's on the house! This is a celebration, you've started filming again!" She smiled tiredly.

It must've been a busy day at work, because she looked exhausted. Her messy bun from this morning was even messier now, and her apron was stained. If you looked close, you could see some flour on her cheek.

"No I insist!" I took out a ten-dollar bill.

She shook her head. "Nope, I'm not taking it. Put the money back in your wallet right now."

Riele laughed.

Cassie and I looked at her.

"Did you guys just think, 'That is the exact opposite of what a bank robber would say'?" She snickered.

Cassie chuckled. "Nope, I didn't...that is so random."

"Yeah, I didn't think that either." I agreed.

"Oh...well, this is kinda awkward." Riele cuffed her hand onto her neck.

I pat her back.

Cassie yawned. "Well, I am going to finish some catering orders, so if you guys are still here when I'm done, I'll chat with you...Ok?"

"Sure, see you later Cassie!" Riele waved.

"See you later!" She shuffled into her kitchen.

I took a sip of my delicious drink.

"Ahhh, that hits the spot." I rubbed my belly.

Riele nodded as she sat down.

I sat down next to her and opened my script.

"Wanna read through it together?" She asked.

"You know it." I took another sip of my drink.

"Hey Henry!" Riele chirped.

"Hey Char!" I smiled at her.

7 MINUTES LATER

"Oh! This is where the new character comes in! His name is Julian. " Riele pointed.

"Cool! Let's keep reading!" I grinned.

10 MINUTES LATER

"Then Julian asks me on..... uh...date..." Riele cleared her throat.

"A date?!" I got a closer look of the script.

"Uhm, yeah, that's what it says." She laughed nervously.

"Hmm...uh, keep reading." I looked off into space.

"Uh...ok." She pulled the script closer to her face.

A date? I mean I know this is acting...but what if it ends with a kiss? Riele kissing another guy? Even if it is acting, I would be uncomfortable...How could I not? I thought.

12 MINUTES LATER

"Uh...Let's call it a night, shall we?" Riele closed her script swiftly.

I blinked. "Sorry I lost track, what page are we on?"

"Uhhmm...I don't think it matters." She averted her eyes.

I lifted my brows. "Huh? What do you mean? We've been reading the script for 30 minutes now...all of a sudden the page we're on doesn't matter?"

"It doesn't matter Jace...I'm tired, let's go." Riele stood up.

I shot up. "Riele, what happened in the script? Don't beat around the bush, don't bend the truth-"

"Why can't you see for yourself Jace? Your script is right in front of you." She interrupted me, pointing at my script.

"No, just tell me!" My eyes pierced her's.

I could tell she was starting to get upset, but so was I.

"You have to kiss him don't you?" My eyebrows furrowed.

She didn't reply.

"ANSWER ME RIELE, DOES IT SAY IN THE SCRIPT THAT YOU HAVE TO KISS HIM?" I raised my voice.

She glared at me, nostrils flared. "Yes, it does."

I threw my hands up in frustration. "I KNEW IT..."

She shook her head."IF YOU KNEW IT, THEN WHY WOULD YOU ASK ME?!"

I didn't answer.

Riele pushed past me.

"Where are you going?!" I asked her.

She didn't answer, she just ran.

"RIELE!" I ran after her.

God please forgive me...

It was dark outside, there were few streetlights on.

"RIELE!!" I ran to and fro, searching for her.

"RIELE!!" I started to panic.

"RIEEELEEEEEEEEE!" Tears rolled down my face.

To be Continued.

.....................................................................................................

How'd you guys like the chapter?! Another Cliffhanger!

Here's a question for all of you: How would you feel if your girlfriend/boyfriend was an actor/actress and had to kiss another actor/actress?

Answer this in the comments please!

If you have any questions, thoughts, comments, advice, suggestions, etc. Feel free to let me know!

Remember to follow me on Instagram, Twitter, and Tumblr chenryxjaele123

Thank you for reading! Have a blessed evening and be a blessing to others this week!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

171K 5.1K 26
Riele Downs expected her four years of college to just be focus on school work, no boy drama, that was until she met Jace Norman. Her roommate. Littl...
7.4K 1.3K 46
Top Rating: #1 in bwwm (April 2020) --------------------------- Jace Norman plays Henry Hart, a charming sidekick from the show Henry Danger, who se...
6.3K 248 13
Riele Downs mostky known by Faith a girl from Bishway they towns ways are strict , blacks away from whites but when she meets a nice fellow(Jace Nor...
74.6K 2K 32
Jace and Riele are the best of friends. Jace has been dating Isabela Moner for awhile but kept it a secret from Riele Jace starts to act weird toward...