Kurai Yoru (Darker Night)

Por Freeze-kun

You've gotten used on accompanying the heroes in their adventure. It's always fun, rainbows, cries and rain a... Más

Copyright and disclaimer
Prologue: The Embodiment of Despair
Table of Content: Arcs
Kurai Yoru OS: Different Yet The Same
1: A Daily Life of A Demon Lord
2: Past Best Forgotten...
3: Got a Secret, Can You Keep It?
4: Sweet Revenge
5: A New Friend...
6: ...Then A New World
7: Broken Bird
8: Double Vengeance
9: Lingering Nightmares
10: Rebuilding Trust
10.5: A Caring Brother [AC]
Season 2 Prologue: Learn Fear
11: Let's Start Fresh
12: Just A Plaything
14: Unsealed
15: Killing Death
16: What You Really Are
17: My Child
18: Her Tutor
19: The Genie's Wishes
20: Wrathful Heart Of The Emerald
21: Not A Lie
22: Consequences
19.5: Phantasmagorical [AC]
Season 3 Prologue: Equals
23: False Serenity
24: Purgatorial Trinity
25: A Monster
26: Hybrid
27: Simplest Tactic
28: King & Queen
29: Transition
30: Difference in Strength
31: Evil-Nice Girl
32: Happy Ending
Web-Novels' Commonly Used Japanese Suffixes
Info: Cast/ Informations
33: Loyal, To The Very End
34: New Dawn

13: Tricks and Lies

89 17 38
Por Freeze-kun

WARNING: Incredibly douche Sitri incoming. Please watch out.

=≠=≠=≠=≠=≠=≠=

There it was again. He's starting to feel it again. The feeling that he hates the most.

Being bored.

The Demon Lord is currently sifting through the multitude of books in front of him. He thought about reading some good books there in his library, but all he found was novels and light novels about a demon Lord falling in love with his vampire friend.

He'll have to talk about this with Thalia later.

"Crap, crap, and crap. What the hell kind of plot is this? Who would like an overly powered main character?" Somehow, he felt a little bit of irony from that, but shrugged it off.

Suddenly, a yell came from the floor below him. The library is in the fourth floor of the palace, so voices from the third floor can be be heard by Sitri. Enhanced hearings and all.

"Nii-sama likes me the best!" A voice resembling Ani's said.

"No, onii-chan likes me more!" Celleya yelled next.

"Sorry to tell you brats, but I've already confessed to him!" A voice that is no doubt Thalia's.

"He did not answer you though. Doesn't that mean you got dump in humans' culture?" Tamamo butted in.

"T-That's not true! And wait, how did you even know that?!"

"I'm reading our story right now. Look."

Sitri thought about Tamamo's remark. She was right. He did not answer Thalia.

"Love, huh..." Sitri mused to himself. He sat back at his swivel chair. "What a very complicated feeling..."

Sitri looked at his side, seeing the night sky through the huge window glass. He stared at the moon, contemplating on what to do next.

"Why would they love someone like me?" Sitri pondered. "Maybe if I wasn't me, I'll be able to love them back..."

"Hero-kun?" A meek voice called from the front door. Though it was several meters away, Sitri heard her tiny voice clearly.

"What is it, Hexhine?" Sitri rotated his chair to face her.

"I'm scared. C-Can I h-... hug you?" She timid walked in, and closed the door.

"Of course, it is the hero's job to comfort the princess, right?" Sitri stood up, but the black haired girl stopped him.

"W-Wait, I'll be the one to go there." She ran to him quickly, then slowed down as she rounded up the table in front of Sitri.

"Hmm?" Sitri sat back again, and rose his eyebrow when Hexhine started climbing up from his chair. When she was already on his lap, she hugged him, her legs to the sides of his waist, and her hands tightly tucked behind him.

"H-Hexhine?" Sitri was surprised, it was quite a very embarrassing position, even for his 'new' tastes.

"I'm cold..." She said, her face resting at his chest.

Sitri smiled, then hugged the girl in front of him. She feels so weak. So fragile to him. He feels obligated to protect her.

He shattered her before. The least he could do is to pick up her broken pieces.

The stars twinkled, and silence fell down on to the whole palace. With the moonlight shining behind them, they fell asleep, a smile adorning each of their faces.

=≠=≠=≠=≠=≠=

"AAAAH! Hentai! Ecchi! Pervert! Onii-chan is a pervert!" Celleya's yell woke the sleeping demon up.

"Wha--...!" Sitri was surprised by the noise, resulting on him falling from the chair and into the floor, face first. "What in the hell, Celleya?"

When Sitri looked up over his desk, he saw the perpetrator, Celleya, and surprisingly, Hexhine. She's crying a little bit, even shaking while hugging the white-haired she-demon to her left.

"Onii-chan, I may not know Hexhine that good, but what you're doing to her is completely wrong!" She pointed accusingly.

"What did I do now?" Sitri started to feel a very familiar feeling. Someone is misunderstanding something right now.

"W-When I came in here in the library, I-I saw you groping Hexhine!" And to emphasize her point, she started to do a groping motion all over her body.

"Do you really think I would do that?" Sitri was ticked off.

"H-Hero-kun..." Hexhine suddenly spoke. "I-I think it's a little too early for t-that. B-But, i-i-if you politely ask..." She looked down, a pink steam coming off behind her head.

"N-Nani?!" Celleya looked at the flustered girl in shock. "Th-That's..." Then she turned to Sitri once more.

"Onii-chan!" She shouted, determination brimming in her eyes.

"What now?" Sitri silently mumbled.

"I-If you ask me too, Y-You can... command me anything. T-The little sister needs to follow her big brother after all." She slowly moved her gaze to her side, extremely embarrassed from what she said too.

Sitri stared at them with a deadpan expression. He gestured to the door behind them. "Out. Now."

"H-Hero-kun!"

"But brother!"

"Now." A white aura began to cover Sitri. Celleya was already closing the door a second later, with Hexhine in tow.

Sitri let out the breath that he was holding in. He turned around, and faced the window behind him.

A light blush is placed on his face, and but then he shook his head and sat down.

"Control, Sitri. Control." He breathed in. His instincts as a demon said otherwise though.

As he began to calm down, he closed his eyes. He began thinking about what just happened.

'So it is true. Celleya also have feelings for me. And Hexhine too.' He sighed. 'If everything just didn't happen... Maybe I'll be able to love them back. But of course, I had to be a stupid prick back then. Now, I'm paying for it.'

He opened his eyes. But what he saw made he, the demon king, widen his eyes.

He saw himself.

"Hello." He said, his former grin plastered on his face.

"Who... are you?" Sitri asked, narrowing his eyes.

"Idiot. Can't you tell? I am you." His doppelganger floated in the air, and flew near Sitri's face. They are both staring each other down, the other one grinning all the while, and Sitri, who kept a frown on his face.

"I don't remember making a clone." Sitri grumbled in a low voice.

"Heh, I'm not a clone. I'm just a ghost of your past." He positioned himself to make him look like lying on a hammock. "Don't you remember this attitude?" He smirked.

"I remember it, very clearly." Sitri stood up. "So what do you want?"

"Nah, I don't want anything. I once had everything, after all." He let out a laugh after that. "But you, on the other hand, have nothing." He pointed a finger on Sitri.

Sitri remained silent. He tightened his grip, trying his best not to blow up in anger.

"You're pathetic. Weak! We had everything! And you what, toss it all away! What were you saying back then? No one loves you? Aww, that's cute. You can practically make them love you, and they wouldn't even be able to refuse you." He slammed his hands on the desk, now standing on the ground again.

Sitri closed his eyes. This is what he had been before.

"But damn, I guess I don't have everything back then. I mean, that cute sister of us wasn't born yet! You gotta admit it, you want to use her like everyone too. You want her to submit to you, right? Make her scream in pain, your name, right?! KEHAHAHAHA!" 'Sitri' laughed in glee. "And she have a very cute voice too. I could only imagine what her yells of pleasure sounds like." He shook his head while grinning.

Sitri wanted to yell at him, tell him how he hates him, but he can't.

He is him, after all. He cannot hate what he himself did, and is.

"And gotta remember that vampire and Goddess. I don't think we've ever done it with the Goddess of fate and a Beelzebub heir vampire before!" He continued on laughing. He laughed and laughed mid-air, his voice echoing endlessly inside Sitri's brain.

"Shut up." Sitri turned his chair behind him, but when he did, his doppelganger was already in front of his face.

"You may try to forget me, but I will always be a part of you." He closed his eyes and smiled. "I won't be surprised if you suddenly say 'I'm just doing this because I'm bored. This was all just an act. Now, back to my old self!' What a twist, wouldn't you agree?" He cackled.

"Begone!" Sitri commanded it.

"Oh, I know what you're planning now!" He pointed a finger upward. "You're trying to make them closer to you, then you'll break their hearts! Hah! Genius!" He patted Sitri on the back. "And you're also tricking yourself into thinking that you really care for them, so that your personality will be realistic. Wow!"

Sitri widen his eyes, then shook his head. "That's not true..."

"Good job!" He did the thumbs-up. "Now call me anytime if you want to go back, being your true self." He said while smirking. He started shining crimson, then he was gone.

Sitri stared at his doppelganger's position for some minutes.'Is that... possible? Am I only tricking myself too?' Sitri cannot hide it. Remembering his past twisted self, he knows that it's really possible.

All his love, all his worries. 'Was it all just a big lie?' Sitri grimly thought.

=≠=≠=≠=≠=

A head peeked in through the half-lidded door. A brush of blonde hair passed through, as it stare at the current occupant of the room.

'Nii-sama? He looks deep in thought again.' Ani mused. 'He's been doing that a lot this past weeks. I wonder what he's thinking about. Ways on how to make Thalia-neechan cry again, I think.'

"What are you doing there?" Another voice spoke behind her.

"Eeep!" Ani turned around. "Oh, it's just you Tamamo-chan. Phew." She let out a breath.

Tamamo leaned in closer to the door. "Hmm. Do you stalk your master like this everytime, Ani?"

"S-Stalk? No! I was just looking for a good hiding spot. Me and Celleya-neechan is playing hide-and-seek!" She declared on a low voice.

"Oh Ani! Where are you?" Celleya's voice came from down the hall.

"Waah, she's here! Let me hide in you Tamamo-chan!" Then Ani dived in behind Tamamo, hiding at her nine fluffy tails.

"A-Ani?!" Tamamo squeaked.

"Hi Tamamo-chan. Have you seen Ani?" Celleya walked up behind Tamamo. It doesn't look like she notices Ani.

Tamamo slowly turned around, enough for Ani to follow her movement. "Eh, I think I saw her running there." Tamamo pointed at a random direction.

"Arigato desu! Bye Tamamo-chan." Then she ran away.

"Is she gone?" Ani peeked her head out, her lips formed into a sideward three.

Tamamo sweatdropped. She wonders how Sitri were able to put up with Ani's and Celleya's childishness.

"Did you really have to use my tails like that?" Tamamo whispered. Then Ani ran away.

The door beside Tamamo swung open. She turned, and saw a slightly somber-faced Sitri. "Sitri, are you okay?"

Sitri turned to her, surprised. He was distracted, so he didn't even see Tamamo standing beside him.

"Oh, Tamamo. I'm okay." Sitri regained his usual expression.

"Are you sure?" Tamamo said in worry.

"I'm sure." Then Sitri walked away, deeper down the hallway.

"Sitri..." Tamamo whispered. Though she hated him at first, she realized that the white-haired boy was just being normal. He is a demon Lord.

She can feel something else though. Something... off. Tamamo tried reading Sitri's fate for the past ten seconds, but then she came up with none.

'And there's still this thing. Why can't I control, or even just read his fate? Even Lucifer wasn't able to negate the Rules of Universe. Especially mine, fate.' Tamamo stood there pondering, then she walked away.

=≠=≠=≠=≠=≠=

A curious head poke out from a corner. Hexhine stared at the blonde and white-haired girl chasing each other, silently envying their playful moment.

Ani looked to her side, and saw the witch hat only one Hexhine wears. "Hey, why are you hiding there?" This made Celleya to turn her head too.

Hexhine slowly walked away from her hiding spot. She looked down, seemingly nervous as usual again. "Uhm, I-I was just passing by."

Celleya smiled. "I get it. Do you wanna play with us?" She smiled.

"Celleya-chan!" Ani grumbled.

"Well, if Ani d-doesn't want to, I won't push her. I-I mean, she might get angry at me again, and..." Hexhine started stuttering again.

"Nah! Ani would love to!" Celleya nudged the pouting girl.

"N-No! I don't wan--" Then Celleya stretched Ani's lips to make her look like she's smiling.

"See?" Celleya smiled brightly.

Hexhine stared at Celleya, then a small smile formed on her face. She walked towards her, and hugged the white-haired demon.

"Thank you for being so nice... Celleya-san." Hexhine whispered.

"No need for the formalities. Just call me Celleya." Celleya rubbed her head.

Meanwhile, Ani kept on pouting at the sideline. "Mou..." Then she ran away.

Suddenly, Sitri walked in from the direction Ani ran off to. "Why was Ani angry again?"

"Hero-kun, it was my fault." Hexhine bowed.

"Ani was just being jealous. She found yet another cute girl near you. I can understand her." Celleya giggled.

"Hmm. She really is on her rebellious age." Sitri nodded to himself.

"Another cute girl? Who is she?" Hexhine tilted her head.

Sitri smiled, looking at the pure innocence radiating from the Goddess. Truly, she's such a pure girl. She's so... tempting. To corrupt her. To break her again...

'... Wait, why did I think that?' Sitri widen his eyes.

"Sitri-nii? Sitri-niiii?" Celleya waved her hand in front of Sitri's face.

"Oh, what was it Celleya?"

"I was talking about Ani." Celleya frowned. "I think it would make her feel good if you talk to her."

"..." Sitri just stared at her.

Hexhine noticed this, and looked on worry at her hero.

"Onii-chan, are you feeling okay? you keep on spacing out." Celleya said, concerned.

"I'm... I'm okay. I'm going to talk to Ani now." Then he walked, going to the direction he just came from.

"Something's bothering Hero-kun." Hexhine mumbled.

"Yeah, I think so too." Celleya replied. "I wonder what it could be. Onii-chan doesn't usually act like that. I think that's even the first time I saw him acting like that."

"I hope it's not because of me..." Hexhine looked down.

"Hexhine." Celleya snooker her head. 'This girl really needs a self-esteem boost.'

They walked for a minute, just silently marvelling the beauty of the palace. The two talked for some time, getting to know each other even more. It was a good thing that Celleya, though a demon, has a kind heart. Unlike any other demon, she can resist her instincts very well. As they talked, they suddenly heard a sound.

"Can you hear that, Hexhine?" Celleya looked around.

"Y-Yes. It sounds like, crying?" Hexhine closed her eyes, focusing her hearing.

"N-No... I don't want this..." Came a muffled cry from somewhere.

"T-That's, Ani's voice." Celleya spoke.

"S-Stop it..." She hiccupped. "Nii-sama, wake up..."

"Don't... undr--... me!" Then a full blown cry.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.8M 118K 26
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
185K 480 107
Erotic shots
147K 4.2K 27
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
48.3K 2.8K 22
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 # 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐚𝐳 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...