Get Away||Kehlani X Rihanna||

By xqueend23

Kehlani Parrish, A 20 year new upcoming singer from Oakland California wants to make it big out in the famous... More

Prologue
Chapter One: Lucky's
Chapter Two: Changed
Chapter Three: Alive Inside
Chapter Four: Parties
Chapter Five: Taking L's
Chapter Six: Visitation
Chapter Seven: The Letter
Chapter Eight: Bring Me Down
Chapter Nine: Wet Pain
Chapter Ten: How That Taste
Chapter Eleven: Work
Chapter Twelve: 1st Position
Chapter thirteen: Games
Chapter Fourteen: Missing Her
Chapter Fifteen: In New York
Chapter Sixteen: Lustful Problems
Chapter Seventeen: Problems
Chapter Eighteen: Road to Love
Chapter Nineteen: Shit Happens
Chapter Twenty: Make Up
Chapter Twenty-One: Bright
Chapter Twenty-Two: Ghosts In Air
Chapter Twenty-Three: Complicated
Chapter Twenty-Four: Together
Chapter Twenty-Five: Her
Chapter Twenty-Six: Be Alright
Chapter Twenty-Seven: New Lani
Chapter Twenty Eight: Stranger Things
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Consequences
Chapter Thirty: War
Chapter Thirty-One: Sensitive Savage
Chapter Thirty-Three: Not Used To It
Chapter Thirty-Four: Faded
Chapter Thirty-Five: One Night Stand
Chapter Thirty-Six: Same Ol' Mistakes
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Consideration
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Close To You
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Done With Me
Chapter Forty: Everything is Yours
Chapter Forty-One: If I ain't got You
Not a Chapter🙅🏾‍♀️
Chapter Forty-Two: Regrets

Chapter Thirty-Two: Piece Of Mind

1.8K 78 164
By xqueend23

Houston, Texas
January 21, 2016
7:33AM
Kehlani Ashley Parrish

Waking up this morning, was pretty cool since I'm in the living room having breakfast alone, all nights while sleeping, Robyn was talking and sweating in her sleep, I didn't have any idea of what was wrong with her but It definitely threw me off. I let her sleep in for a while since she was tired, while I'm eating and on Twitter I hear the toilet flush and I knew it was only Robyn, I looked down at the time on my phone and it was only 7:33, she's up early. "Good morning princess.." I look up to see Robyn walking around the island with a smile on her face. I couldn't deny her beautiful smile in the morning, she was so gorgeous.

"Good morning..you sleep ok?" 

"Eh, it was alright..kept having these weird ass dreams."

"What about?

"I was ya' sex slave and whenever I disobeyed..ya' taught me a lesson." I raise my eyebrow at her.

"Oh really..what did I do to teach you a lesson?" She licked her lips staring at me with those hazel green orbs that I loved so much. She raised her eyebrows walking around the island, I turn around so my back was against the counter top and now Robyn was now in between my legs.

"I can show ya' better than I can tell ya.." she whispered kissing my cheek then my lips. I licked my lips nodding my head for her to continue, I really wasn't in the mood for it but..the way she reacted last night was a whole different story. She leaned her head down taking my bottom lip into her minty mouth, I simply sat there as she took control. She gripped my thighs and opened them so that her waist was between my legs, Robyn then ran her hands up my rib cage an lifted me on top of the island. I giggle gripping her face as I kiss her lips, Robyn licked her way in my neck and sucked my teeth as my eyes rolled. "I uh..I'm a little out of it.." she whispered. I sighed rolling my eyes, it was only a matter of time.

"Ok Robyn.."

"Ok?"

"What is wrong?"

"What ya' mean? Ain't nothing wrong with me."

"Stop lying to me...I know something is wrong with you." She wiped her mouth shaking her head as she stepped from in between my legs. "Hellooo?"

"What?"

"So your gonna just say fuck my question and be done huh?"

"Yea pretty much Lani, ain't shit wrong with me..so stop asking me dat' shit.."

"Whatever." She stared at me as she bit down on her bottom lip, she scoffed ruffling her hair.

"I'm gonna go take a nap..ya' just annoyed de' fuck outta me.." I didn't say anything I just watched her walk away from me and down to the bathroom and slammed the door. I sighed running my fingers through my hair.

"Damn.." I whispered to myself. As I'm staring off into place I hear a knock at my door causing me to look at the clock on the stove. I prayed it wasn't Micah or any of my loud ass friends because today was really not the day, I looked behind me making sure Robyn was still secure in the bedroom. I stood up from the chair and made my way to the door, I pulled it open and smiled shaking my head as my crazy ass bestfriend was leaned up against the door. Before words could escape his mouth I hugged him tightly as I just melted away, there was no great feeling like this, I really missed this nigga.

"Well damn bitch I ain't know I had the juice like that.."

"I really missed you Ed.." I mumbled still holding onto him. He kissed my forehead pulling away.

"I missed you too nami..but damn you act like I just up and fucked you over.." I chuckled shaking my head as I stared up at him. "Bitch you gone let me in or-"

"Can we talk..in private please Edward?"

"Alright can I come in?"

"No...not here, Robyn is here."

"Well shït lemme go say hi to my bitch."

"No Edward...now isn't the time, can we please talk in private?" He stared at me with a questioning look, I just pleaded because I really needed his advice.

"Alright..let's go namz." I nodded my head an grabbed my key and phone from the counter top and followed Edward out the door. "Why you don't want me to see rih?"

"It's nothing bad..I just need your advice." Edward looked away from time to look in front of him, I truly needed my bestfriend.

~~~~~

"Alright Lani baby what's wrong?" Edward asked me as he sat between my legs, I honestly didn't know how I was feeling right now..I was a little bit out of it. "Kehlani?"

"Yes?"

"What's wrong? What Is going on with Robyn?"

"I partially have no idea.."

"Partially? Oh hell what she done did..I'll whoop her sexy ass namz..just say the word and I'll yank her ass up by her damn forehead." I shook my head scratching my forehead.

"No Edward.."

"Then bitch what is it?"

"She's just..been acting fidgety, and Very stand off ish..every since she came to visit me..she's been extremely strange."

"Strange how?"

"I don't know yet..but it's bothering me and I want her to tell me what's going on with her."

"Well Lani Im sure she has a good explanation for it, don't sweat that shit Nami..she's maybe just stressed from all the constant trips to these photoshoots and studio hearings for the album."

"Yea..yea maybe your right Edward.."

"Bitch when am I not right?" I chuckle shrugging my shoulders. "So where is she now?"

"She's asleep in my room.."

"Well go check on Ms. Fenty before she has to leave you again..don't mind me I'll be smoking on a blunt for the rest of the day..trynna come through afterwards?"

"Nah..I'm holding off on the weed for a bit."

"Ok..see you Nami.."

"Bye Edward." Edward hugged my head and kissed my forehead before getting up from the couch, I watched him walk over to the door and let himself out leaving me along. I really hope what Edward was telling could possibly be true, because I'm really worried about Robyn and it's really affecting me to the max.

~~~~

I walk inside my room closing the door behind me and grab a bottle of water from the fridge, I walk into my room seeing Robyn laid on her side with the pillow on her head. I smile a little as I squat down by the bed to remove the pillow from her head, once I removed the pillow her brown extinctions covered her face only revealing her semi heart shaped lips. I smile leaning closer to kiss her nose and lips to get her up. "Robyn? Baby get up." I moved the hair from her face to her face scrunched. "Robyn Rihanna Fenty..get your ass up." I rolled her on her side hearing a grunt escape her mouth as she fell to the floor causing me chuckle. She placed her hand on the bed to look at me with a mug. "GoodAfternoon baby."

"Rude ass..GoodAfternoon." She said. "Why ya' fucking with me Lani? I'm very tired and don' feel like being bothered with ya' ass right now." I raise my eyebrow looking at her. There's that attitude again, I sighed heavily as I stood against the wall with my arms crossed. I simply wanted to just have a conversation and get to the bottom of whatever was going on with her.

"Baby I'm sorry for this morning ok? But I need to know what's up..hm? What's the deal with you?"

"What ya' talking about Kehlani? I'm just tired." She threw the covers back on the bed and grabbed her crossover bag.

"You just..you've been taking a lot anger out on me..what's up with that shit? Because I know damn sure I didn't do a damn thing to you."

"Nah it ain't ya' baby..it's me, don' worry bout me." She said shrugging her shoulders as she took her clothes out from her bag. "Ya' seen my phone?"

"No." I walk around on the other side squatting down in front of her, I placed my hands on her knees and she jerked back looking down at me, which caused a frown to form on my face. "What the hell is up with? Why you jumping?"

"Ya' ass caught me off guard, why ya' asking so many damn questions?"

"You know what..I'm done asking you questions that I won't get answers to."

"What questions? Ya' barely asked me shit."

"I asked what the hell is up with you..like why you so bitchy all of a sudden? Answer that for me?"

"Ain't nobody bitchy..ion' know why de' fuck ya' even asking me dat' fa', I'm the same bitch I was when I first met ya' ass, so what's de' issue?"

"Rih..are you foreal right now?"

"What?"

"Nothing..you were about to leave weren't you? Well you can get the fuck out if you gone act all shitty like that towards me, so goodbye."

"Hol' de' hell up, ya' ass wanted answers and I gave ya' begging ass what ya' wanted so why ya' still asking me shit I don' have answers ta'? What's ya' problem Lani?"

"My problem is I wanna know what the fuck is bothering my girlfriend, I wanna know why your attitude is the way it is..that's what I wanna fucking know and I also would like to know who made you have this attitude, that's what I would love to know Robyn."

"Lani.."

"I want..to know."

"...I can't just come out and say it like that."

"Say what exactly? What can't you say Robyn?" She stared at me then looked off into space shaking her head. "What can't you tell me?"

"...I can't."

"Baby look me in my eyes and just tell me..please..I need to know why you acting so distant towards me." I said getting on my knees sitting in front of her, she stared at the floor with a blank stare on her face.

"Do ya' love me?" She asked finally looking at me, before I could answer her question my phone begin ringing causing us both to look over at the night stand. "Ya' can answer."

"We're talking so whoever is calling can wait.."

"Ok.." she stood up from the bed and walked over picking my phone up from the night stand and answered my phone. "Lani's phone.." my noticed flared as I shook my head at her, something was really bothering her because she keeps changing the subject and asking me if I love her an shit. "It's Riley.." she trailed off staring at me. I sucked my teeth getting up from the floor and walked around the bed snatching my phone from her hand.

"Riley can I call you back please?"

"Oh..yea of course, did I interrupt something?"

"Yea..but its fine..I'll call you a minute."

"Ok."

"Bye." I hung up my phone and threw it on the bed staring at Robyn. "Talk.." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Kehlani..there ain't shit ta' say..why must ya' keep stringing these fucking questions alon? Huh? Fa' what?"

"Well if you'd tell me what's up with you then I wouldn't have to string shit along Robyn..fuck! Why won't you just talk to me?"

"What ya' give a fuck fa'?" I nodded my head placing my hands on my face, did she really just ask me that.

Yup she did.

"Wow..I give a fuck because your my girlfriend, we've been together for almost a damn year..and your goi g to ask me something like that Robyn. Really?" She shrugged her shoulders staring at the ground yet again. "Look at me." I said through clenched teeth. She ignored me, I gripped her chin so she'd look at me and she snatched away from me. Until it hit me, Robyn wouldn't be acting like this unless she was guilty of something, and what could that something be exactly. "What did you do?" That caught her attention as her eyes met mines, it's like her eyes were getting watery or something. Once again my phone begin ringing causing me to sigh heavily. I picked my phone up to see my mom was calling me. "Hey mom what's up?"

"I wanna have a lunch date with you and Robyn, it's my last day in Houston so come on and slide through." I looked behind at Robyn as she stared at me.

"Uh ma hold on." I walked out into the living room leaving Robyn in the bedroom to think, I closed the door behind me as I stood against the wall. "Mom I don't think we can make it.."

"Why what's wrong?"

"That's what I'm still trying to figure out."

"What do you mean?"

"Damn..ma I really wish I could tell you but..I can't.."

Houston, Texas
January 21, 2016
8:53AM
Robyn Rihanna Fenty

After Lani stepped out I felt completely like shit, I hated that I had ta' lie ta' my baby about my dirt but I didn't want ta' hurt her more than I should. Now would be the good time ta' just pack my shit up and leave, the more I looked at her the more guiltier I felt. Last night I got a text from Marley ass, she texted me saying she missed me and wish she could see me again and taste me. But I blocked her ass, it disgusted me that I couldn't fight back. Trust me I wanted ta' but the bitch drugged me, and I couldn't do a damn thing about it. After staring off into space I hear muffled rings coming from the bed, I frown picking the covers up hearing my phone ringing. I threw the covers around until I finally grabbed my phone seeing Mel was calling, I was happy as hell she was calling me. I answered the phone and went into the bathroom closing the door behind me. "Robs!"

"Melissa I gotta talk ta' ya.."

"Dis' wouldn't happen ta' be about miss Marley would it?" I raise my eyebrows.

"How de' fuck ya' know about dat'?"

"Rob she texted me Leandra and jenn..telling us what ya' did.."

"What I did? Fuçk no it's what she did.."

"I believe ya' rob, I would never put some creep bitch over my bff ever in my life.."

"Good but what did de' hoe say?"

"That ya basically drugged her and took advantage of her but she supposedly liked it." I sighed heavily running my hand over my face.

"That bitch lying..she drugged me and did all that shït, all she said was can we talk and I let her, so she gave me some whisky and I took it but my dumb ass shouldn't have."

"Ya' dumb whore! How ya' take whiskey from a bitch ya' don' like?"

"Mel ya' know I don' turn down whiskey.."

"Well ya' ass need ta' start.." I blew air shaking my head. "How did dis' start..ya' had ta' have done something that led her onto ya."

"I mean..we had our moments..and I fucked up..she kissed me when we went ta' lunch that one time..but a bitch was only being nice and the shit just escalated very fast."

"Bitch she what! That was the same day when Lani kept calling me wasn't it?"

"Yes..and when ya' stepped out she kissed me again and I let the shit happen..I'm so fucking stupid..I feel terrible."

"Good thing is atleast the bitch ain't holding this over ya' head, we damn sure don' want blogs in on dis' fuckery.."

"Exactly.."

"Have ya' told kehlani yet?"

"No..I want ta..I really do but..I can't find de' words Mel..it's so hard..I wish I could just say it."

"Well ya' need ta' find a wey' of telling her babe..seriously..or she'll find out from somebody other than ya'.." I wiped my eyes as I nodded my head agreeing with her.

"Mel..I wish ya' were here with me.." she chuckled.

"Nah nah..I'll support from NY."

"Hate ya.."

"And I love ya' too robz."

"Just call me later.."

"No promises." I hung up the phone sighing heavily. I stood up from the toilet and looked in the mirror at myself, I had nobody to blame but myself. I rub my nose and open the door ta' see Lani sitting on the bed looking down. Shit.

"Lani?" She looked up at me with a concerned look.

"You ready to talk now? Who was on the phone?"

"Mel..." she nodded her head fiddling with her finger nails. "Baby..lets go out to lunch.."

"Lunch? Are you joking?"

"Do it look like I'm joking? Come on please..it's a wey' of us talking."

"In public....around people."

"Yes kehlani..just get dressed."

"I've already did my hygiene shit Robyn, I'm waiting on you now." I shrugged my shoulders nodding my head.

"Ok give me twenty minutes." She nodded her head getting up from the bed and walking out the room. I sigh heavily pulling at my hair, God look over me please, even though I know God shaking his head at me right now.

~~~~~

"What ya' ordering?"

"Omelet..what about you?"

"Shit..still deciding..what should I get?"

"How about some German sausage with fluffy pancakes.."

"Sounds good..never had a German sausage before.."

"Well it's always good to try new things right?" I looked up at kehlani as she was staring at me.

"Sure.." she smirked. "Listen Lani..I'm sorry ok..I'm sorry fa' being a bitch towards ya' dis' morning, I've just been really stressed out with a lot of shit."

"Are you done beating around the bullshit Robyn? Because if you are then tell me what was up with you." I stared at her, I couldn't fucking do it.

"I-I don' know how ta' say it.." she nodded her head an looked down at her lap. I could tell she was texting somebody because her shoulders were moving rapidly.

"I have to go.."

"Go? Where ya' going?"

"Rehearsal..don't wait up." I licked my lips watching her slide out the booth and walk over ta' where I was and kissed my forehead. "Love you." She mumbled.

"I love ya' ta' baby..so much." She didn't say anything she just walked off without another word. Man I've truly fucked up, there was no other wey' of telling her my dirt, I hated how much I was dragging her along with me, and it has ta' stop today..once an for all.

Houston, Texas
January 21, 2016
6:33PM
Kehlani Ashley Parrish

"I just I don't know how the fuck to feel anymore..Edward it's starting to annoy the hell out of me." I said leaning back in the chair, I jus needed to get away from Robyn because she was obviously not going to open up to me, so I had to up and leave.

"Well what do you think is going on?"

"Edward I don't fucking know..have you been listening to me? Damn.." I said running my hand over my forehead.

"Well bitch excuse me for asking a damn question." I rolled my eyes snatching the blunt from his fingers, I shook my head as I inhaled the strong ass kush into my system. "Thought you was holding off on the weed?"

"Fuck that..I needed this, I'm stressed out Ed...I wish I could tell you..I really wish I could tell you how I'm feeling but I can't."

"Namz just hang in there for her, don't give up on her because when you went through your shit she was there every step of the way holding you down, so whatever the issue is won't probably be that bad."

"You think so?"

"I don't know, but let's hope for the best." I nodded my head staring off into space. I brought the blunt up to my lips as I inhaled them exhaled freely.

"I need a moment from her, I just needed to leave."

"Well did she call yo ass up after you ditched her ass?"

"Of course she did, she was confused as fuck to why I up and left her ass but I don't give a damn."

"Y'all need some milk.." he said shaking his head staring at me. I rolled my eyes blowing the smoke from my mouth.

"No her ass the one who need some milk she the one on some bullshit." My leg continued shaking as I just stared off into space, I've never been so pissed.

"Nami relax ok..take a couple deep breaths and breath out baby, that's all you need to do."

"I'm breathing Edward.."

"Listen, how bout you me and the squad hang for a little bit.."

"Edward I don't know."

"Uh no bitch..ain't no I don't know, your ass is going no if ands or butts about now get yo ass up." Edward stood up grabbing his jacket while looking at me, I chuckled shaking my head.

"I hate youuuu."

"You could never, so call up the squad now."

"I should call up Riley..see what she up to."

"Riley?"

"Damn I forgot you never met Riley..have you?"

"Bitch I don't know, I meet a lot of people and forget they irrelevant ass faces so baby I don't know who the poor girl is."

"She's cool as fuck, she reminds me of myself.."

"Girl can't nobody remind you of yourself except yourself."

"Nigga bye..I get a good vibe from her, she don't seem like so on some shit, you know she's actually fun."

"Fun how?"

"Like funny, outgoing..beautiful, she's about her own shit and I like that."

"Don't be ducking around on this bitch because Robyn got you pissed."

"Robyn has nothing to do with this, Riley's a good person and she's my friend..that's all it ever will be."

"Mhmmm..we'll see, because you will slip up fucking around with her." I rolled my eyes knocking on wood, I do not need to be to getting g jinxed at all. "See....can't even trust yourself."

"Nigga hush your face." Edward shrugged his shoulders snatching the bling from my fingers. "Excuse me nigga."

"Bitch your excused..this my blunt." I scoffed shaking my head.

~~~~

"I'm actually surprised you invited me out Lani I thought you had plans already." Riley said sitting next to me as Edward naima and Bella passed the blunt around. Slick was in her own little word playing the game an shit, and Micah and Effie were both working on some mixes.

"I did..but I decided to say fuck it..I wanted to hang with my squad."

"Cool, so how was your day?"

"Awful."

"Why."

"It's too much to explain baby girl, I ain't in the mood to bring up the bullshit." She nodded her head grabbing her beer bottle. I stared at her as she threw the bear bottle back, she noticed me staring at her and she giggled covering her face causing me to smile.

"What?"

"You know, you're not the girl I'd picture to be drinking beer.."

"Then what did you expect I'd be drinking?" She asked raising her eyebrow.

"Uhh wine coolers or something..but not no damn beer, it just doesn't fit you." She nodded her head with a smirk. "No offense or nothing."

"None taken Lani, but I get that a lot..but people won't really know about me until they get to know about me..y'know?"

"100 percent agree." She smiled looking away. I was to busy staring at her that my phone was vibrating in my pocket. I reached my hand in my pocket pulling my phone out seeing Robyn was calling. I rolled my eyes. "Uh Riley I'll be right back."

"Ok.."

"Aye whores I'll be back.."

"Bitch make your way back so I can dust yo ass in this game!" Slick shouted while still paying attention the game. I waved her off as I stepped into the other room answering the phone.

"Yes?"

"Finally..I been trying ta' call ya' ass all day, where ya' been?"

"Don't worry about it, is there something you want Robyn?"

"I want ya' ass back at the hotel before I have ta' leave, it's 8 and I leave at 10..I won't leave without seeing ya' beautiful face."

"I'll be back before it's time..don't wait up." I said before hanging up, right now wasn't the time for her to be sucking up to me, I loved her dearly but I wasn't feeling her right now. I walk back inside to see slick and Riley both playing the game with one another while Micah and Effie were taking pictures, These weirdos are something else, but I love these weirdos.

"Bitch it's bout time yo ass came back..ya' girl Riley whooping my ass in this shit.."

"Is that so? See I'm just finding out more shit after another."

"Well now me and you play.."

"Well excuse the fuck outta me Riley..namz make sure you dust her freckle faced ass." I busted out laughing shaking head while Riley flipped slick off.

"I'm a beast at this game so watch yo back.."

"Psh please..we'll see about that Lani.."

"As we should.."

~~~~~

"I had fun with you guys, your all crazy..but a good crazy."

"Really? That's a first."

"Well I'll see you later kehlani.."

"See you.." I waved at her. "Riley?" I said.

"Yea?"

"Give me your number..we should chill, just us."

"Us? Uhh I don't know about that."

"Come on..I don't bite." She stared at me while fiddling with her car keys.

"Get my number from slick..she has it." I raised my eyebrow laughing. She waves at as she hops inside her car, she drives honking the horn at me as she drives off. I chuckle running my fingers through my hair, I looked down at my Rolex gold watch seeing it was 8:40. I sighed heavily as I dreaded going back to my damn hotel.

Getting off the elevator happened to be the longest five minutes, just being back in this hotel really made me emotional, because I know once I go back to this room, I'm not going to get the shit I wanna know from Robyn. It has angered me that once I step back into this room, the shit will be the same. I felt tears slide down my cheeks as I placed the key in the key hole and unlocked my door pushing it open. I stepped into the darkroom and kicked my shoes off, I was tired as hell to be honest and I didn't feel like being bothered. I walk down the hallway and push the bedroom door open seeing Robyn laid on her back, I spotted her bags were packed up and everything. I just shook my head and flopped onto the bed and laid on my side wiping the falling tears that constantly kept falling. Here I was again feeling lost and emotional because the love of my life refused to be upfront wit me and tell me what the issue was, and I was feeling left out, what she didn't know was..I over heard her phone call and it hurt me to shit to hear her say those two devastating words. I've kept it to myself all day, and I just waited and waited until she was willing to tell me, but she didn't. I didn't dare tell my friends because it wasn't any of their business, it was best that I just dealt with this on my own, I just need my own piece of mind for once.

Houston, Texas
January 21, 2016
8:53PM
Robyn Rihanna Fenty

Watching kehlani as she dragged her feet all the wey' ta' the bed and flopped down next ta' me..she seemed tired and drained from the day, I can blame myself fa' that because I wasn't being real with her and now it's taken a huge toll on her. While I'm staring off into the night I hear sniffles from beside me that got my attention, I looked over to my left as kehlani constantly wiped her eyes. I sighed turning on my side and wrapped my arms around her, that's when she really begin sobbing. I kissed her shoulder and neck as I rubbed her stomach in circles. "Baby...why ya' crying?" She ignored me as I looked at her. "I'm sorry princess..I'm so sorry." I whispered kissing her shoulder then made my wey' down ta' her arm. I turned her body towards me so that I could see her beautiful face as the tears glistened, even though it was dark I could still see how beautiful she looked. She stared at me and I stared back at her, I leaned forward as I pecked her lips then pecked them again so they would linger together. She kissed me back as I climbed in between her legs and kissed her like it was my last day I'll ever see her, because it partially would be my last time getting ta' see the love of my life. Lani gripped my face tilting her head back as she teased me, I lick my lips smashing my lips ta' hers, Lani forced her moan back but it gladly wanted ta' come out but she didn't dare let it. I lifted her body so that I could take her shirt off, my hands ran up her soft tattooed skin as she wrapped her arms around me. My hand found its wey' into her pants as my fingers begin going ta' work, Lani bit down hard on my lip causing me ta' pull back. I kissed her neck and collar bone then flicked my tongue around her plump breast so exquisitely. I gently pushed her back so that I could look up at her, my hands found her button and in buttoned them while still kissing her breast. I could still tell that her eyes were a little wet from her tears but now was the time I made love ta' her. I pulled her pants off her thighs and opened her legs laying between them. I licked my lips as I kissed the fabric of her underwear and pulled them off with my teeth slightly dragging my tongue down with it as well. She trembles under me and fisted my hair as she pushed my head, I smile running my finger in a up position then my lips capture her entire area. My mouth sucked into her sensitive folds as I slowly wiggles my tongue through her walls.

"Mmm.." she moaned out pulling back but I gripped her hips so they would stay in place. I lifted her thighs with my arms and placed them on my shoulders as I ate my meal, I slurped licked kissed nibbled bit down on her tasty lips as I stared at her through her soul.

"I love ya'...." I said in her pussy. She bit down on her bottom closing her eyes as I devoured her; Lani begin moving her hips to my pace and I couldn't be any happier, I loved when she matched my speed. Lani gripped the bed sheets in her palms and I simply swirled my tongue up down, side to side and all around town, I dipped my tongue deeper into her clenched walls and twisted my tongue around her walls earning a gasp from Lani, her breathing getting heavier by the minute. I smirked ta' myself as I pulled back only ta' have my head pushed back deeper, I squeezed her ass and removed my lips from her clit and let my fingers do the rest of the work. "Come.." I whispered ta' her, her eyes rolling ta' the back of her head. I climbed on top of her and smashed my lips ta' hers as my two fingers thrusted inside her. Lani gripped my triceps and her other arm around my neck balancing herself. I pulled back and bit into her neck seeing a reddish purple mark already looking good fa' the next morning. My mouth was gapped open once I felt her walls clench around my fingers.

"Shit shit shit! Fuck Robyn.." she screamed ta' the top of her lungs, I removed my fingers and went face first into her clit sucking on it and licking and nibbling on her folds, just as I finished demolishing her, she comes on my face causing me ta' smirk.

"Ya' see what ya' did.." I trailed off chuckling at her. I crawl over ta' her and lift her chin up pecking her lips, I let her taste herself because lord knows she taste amazing. She gripped my face kissing each an every spot that consisted of her liquids. "I love ya' so much..ya' hear me?" Lani tucked her lips in nodding her head. "Please tell me what's wrong.." I whispered holding her face between my hands. She stared at me and removed my hands from her face, I sighed hopping off the bed and walked into the bathroom washing my face and brushing my teeth. After doing that I took my shirt off and stuffed it into my bag, I climbed into bed with boxers on but no bra nor shirt. Lani's back was turned ta' me and I couldn't bare not holding her. I scooted closer ta' her and wrapped my right arm in front of her as my lips kissed her back and her neck. "I love ya' princess..no matter what I always will, I'll always be here whenever ya' need me baby." I whispered ta' her, I could tell she was crying because her chest heaved. I couldn't bare seeing her hurt anymore, I just couldn't.

~~~~

Houston, Texas
January 22, 2016
6:33AM
Kehlani Ashley Parrish

Last night happened to be the only time I was somewhat happy to be in Robyn presence, I needed the release and I got it. But it still didn't take away my emotions, it was great seeing her yesterday. Even though we hardly spoke to each other because I was upset, I rolled on my back fluttering my eyes as I looked up at the ceiling. I missed her I'll tell you that much, I didn't hear here get up or leave, my face still had the dried up tears and I'm pretty sure I'll have some fresh ones pretty soon. I sat up in the bed as I rested my back on the headboard, I stared off into space and just sat there thinking will she ever tell me what this Marley chick did. I shook my head looking beside and frowned looking at a note with my name on it. I reached over grabbing the note and unfolded it seeing her handwriting, I sat still as I read every little word.

Lani,
It's hard for me ta' say this or even write this shit out on paper, but I couldn't face ya' when I tell ya' this. I love ya' so much princess, ya' were pretty much the only reason fa' my happiness and my laughter but I'm doing this because I love ya and I wish things could be different but, I think it's better if we continue our journeys being apart. I've done some shit that I wish I could take back but I can't and I e already caused some much hurt in your life and I refuse ta' make it worst. I really wish I could take back my mistake but it's best I gave ya' ya' space. No matter what kehlani I'll always love ya.
Love Robyn❤️

After reading this..all I could do was cry. Cry because I was upset or cry because she lied to me and didn't wanna tell me she cheated but she didn't have the balls to break up with me in person. I honestly didn't care anymore, maybe she was right, maybe we should just be apart.

_____

Hope y'all enjoyed❤️

Farewell is in the works right now and lust will be updated hopefully by tomorrow🤗

How y'all feeling about Robyn?🤔

How y'all feeling about the relationship be Riley and kehlani😊

Would y'all be here for RilLani??🤔 (Riley and Kehlani)😂

Whose here for this break up🤔

Soon on the next update✊🏾🤗

Excuse mistakes😪

Love you guys! Hope y'all have blessed Saturday!❤️💯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

988 20 37
this is about a girl named kehlani who just moved to compton california she is a hard girl who had a bad childhood she grew up with a abusive dad wh...
155K 4K 49
Kehlani didn't have the best life her mother was a drug addicted who never raised her and give her up to her aunt who in the end kicked her out at a...
173K 6.9K 15
Y/n, 28, is a famous rapper and r&b singer, who has a run in with the gorgeous Rihanna at an award show. Y/n, best friends with rapper Drake, is intr...
362K 14.8K 39
Kehlani was just a 17 year old singer struggling to support her family but what happens when she meets August, a 19 year old drug dealer trying to ge...