Dragon Descendants.

By Cj_Writes04

Highest: #1 in Action! Elena lives in a world where dragons are well-known to man kind and tamed by... More

TRAILER
Character Profiles
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen.
EXTRA - Happy Valentines
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen - First Battle Day
Chapter Twenty!! - BATTLE DAY 2
Chapter Twenty-One - ASH VS BAILEY (Day 3)
Chapter 22 - ELENA BATTLE! Day 4
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
--Chapter 30--
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter **40**
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
CHAPTER 50!
Sequel? Notes. - YES!

Chapter Twelve.

48.2K 2.2K 281
By Cj_Writes04

We arrived at the meeting a little while ago, it is now sunset and we are finally going to our rooms. I get the room on the top floor. I see my uniform laid out for me, beside it is a note.

'Please get ready, it is time to show you off to the rest of the schools, look nice, a lot of eyes on you tonight, even the council.'

it seems that they want me to get changed and look nice so the director can show me off to the council. The council is made of 8 powerful people. Three of them are the principals of the dragon schools, one works with the king and carries his word and the other four are great generals, riders, and powerful people. I use to dream to be in the council, the first woman there, but now I don't really want to.

I put my uniform on after a shower and did my hair and makeup before I left to go to the hall.

I seem to be late, everyone was already in there, I can hear there chattering.

I take a deep breath before opening the door, I open the door and see to my right a woman holding my name tag.

I feel a strong wind and the door slams shut. I quickly look up at the director with an expression of anger, he sits up on the second floor and whistles suspiciously. I look in front of me and everyone is looking directly at me.

I can see the council questioning everything about me.

"Mr Director this must be some sort of joke,"

"is this another one of your robots?"

"Council, meet my next wildcard." The Director says,

"Another wildcard?"

"Elena Tate,"

"This is absurd a woman,"

"She maybe a woman, but I doubt that she is strong, without the power her gender is nothing,"

"You know of Jackson correct? The boy that received the highest score on the entrance exam in about 20 years. Well Elena is his little sister."

I look at my situation; I try to ignore them but I can't. My brother walks over to me, and drags me over to stand with my school group. He puts on my name tag on my shirt before it begins.

"Welcome all to Fanerie Dragon Conservatory, I am Mr Stern and I am the principal of this fine school, and this year our school will be hosting the meet of the three schools." A man stands on a small stage and speaks into a microphone. "Some of you I recognise, but most of you are new this year. Before I explain how this meet works let's introduce some of the staff. On the second level we have our the rest of the principals, Mr Gundry is the principal of Dartearie Dragon Arts , and Mr Director of Heteria Dragon Academy. " he introduces.

Fanerie's principal seemed like a harmless man, he seemed older than the others, maybe late 50s. Dartearie's principal was younger, about the same age as our principal, he had black short hair.

"Now that we are all equated let's begin. Welcome to the meet of the three schools, Fanerie, Dartearie and heteria dragon training schools. Everyone gathered in this room tonight has the ability to train, ride, tame and use the power of a dragon. These abilities you possess may one day save the world, and until then we are to train you and watch your power grow. This meeting is prepare you for the duel testing that all of you should attend. This year I expect some interesting results. We will see the return of past winners and the comebacks of the runner ups, we will see those unexpected wins, and those who are just a bit more unique than usual. But for tonight, we will just relax and have a nice meal all together, tomorrow at 6am we will begin."

Around the room is formal set tables, set for 6 people, some are set for 8. We are all get to choose a person to sit with, two people from each school sit at the table.

I sit with Ashton at a table, I would sit with my brother but he sits with the other school leaders.

4 others sit down with us, 2 from Farnarie and 2 from Dartearie.

"Hi, I'm Max," a boy from Farnarie says as he sits down,

"I'm Jones," another boy sits down, they look the exact same they must be twins,

"Nice to meet you," I say as I shake the hand they offer me, "I'm Elena," I tell them,

"Ashton," Ashton says.

They seemed nice. Farnarie seemed to have a white and light green-ish blue uniform.

Two more boys sit at the table; they must be from Dartearie. Dartearie's uniform is black and red.

"Nice to meet-" the Farnarie boys start,

"Enough with the kind greetings, we are just going to be enemies anyway," one of the boys says,

"Well that is rude," Ashton reads my mind,

"Excuse me?" the boy says back,

"They were trying to be kind, if we are going to hate each other fine, but there is no need to be rude we aren't fighting each other yet," Ashton says,

"Ashton there is no need to-" Max tries to stop the to-be-fight.

"Shut up Fairy," the boy interrupts him again,

"that's it," I say, "No one deserves to be treated like that, what if someone told you to shut up when you are trying to be nice and helpful?!" I lose my temper.

"And you are? Let me guess that android girl, EMA is it," he questions,

"I'm Elena, EMA is up on the second floor with the director, and you are?" I repeat the question back,

"Zack, and this is my friend Dylan." He answers, "Are you another one of his toys?"

"EMA is not a toy, and no I am not an android, 100% human flesh." I say,

"I don't believe it," Dylan speaks up,

"Believe what you want, I don't care," I admit.

"Is something going on here?" my brother walks over,

"Brother I can handle this," I tell him,

"Jackson!" Zack notices my brother, I guess he is popular.

"Brother?" Dylan picks up,

"Jackson, is your brother?" Zack asks,

"Yeah, we don't look alike but he is my brother," I share,

"Are you sure you're okay?" Jackson asks,

"Yes, now go back to your table," I say,

"We got this," Ashton adds,

"Okay, I'm just over there," Jackson says so the others can hear him.

Soon the night came to an end, Zack and Dylan didn't say another word, were they afraid of my brother?

************************************************

Chapter 12 is finally out and I hope it was good. A few more words then last chapter and I hope this length is good for you.

I know a couple of paragraphs are a bit long but oh well.

I am really happy with this amount of reads, but a few more votes would be nice and convince me to post more often.

Thank you for adding it to your reading list (love my notifications!)

Vote, Comment, Add to reading list.

Thanks, and Lots of Love from

<3 <3 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

931K 29.1K 118
All rights reserved. Your a lonely girl. Your family died along time ago on a forgotten island far away. You was always bullied as a child. Some...
17.3K 928 58
Can two lovers from different background be together again after everything happens at the past which hunts one down? ...
2.3M 126K 36
I'd Like to think I was a good person, before it all began. I didn't cheat on tests, or steal. But throughout my entire life, I was treated if I wer...
743 29 13
My entire life I've been alone on an island. I lived quietly and always kept to myself. Until a ship crashed into my island that is. And on that very...