FOR A MILLION BUCKS? |✔| (Com...

By edf_exe

" Omg would you date Ryan Johnson for a million dollars?" Chelsea asked. " Eww no never!" I exclaimed. I crin... More

*Warning*
AUTHORS NOTE
I : SLEEPOVER
II: JEALOUS OR HURT?
III: HURT STOMACHES AND HURT HEARTS
IV: EXES AND OHS
V: LIARS AND FAKE- ERS
SORRY NOT AN UPDATE (sorry that i made you think i cared)
VI: FAILED FRIENDSHIPS AND FAILED BALL
VII: HOSPITAL FIGHTS AND HOSPITAL HOEDOWNS
SORRY NOT AN UPDATE.....
VIII: WALKING STD's AND PERPASTEROUS DUO'S
IX: POSSESIVE GIRLFRIENDS AND STEALING BOYFRIENDS
X: HOT COUPLES AND BURNING RUMORS
CHANGES.......(not a chappy 😂 )
XI: STINKY STRANGERS AND STRANGER OTHER CHUCKING DANGER!!
HEYY NOT A CHAPPY 😂
XII: TRUE FEELINGS AND GANG BUDDIES
XIV: CRUSHED HEARTS AND CHEESY PICK-UP LINES
XV: 99 GALLONS OF WORRY
NEW CAST!!!
XVI: SMALL CRUSHES AND BIG ACCIDENTS..........AND BREAK UP?
XVII: FOOD IS MY BAE
XVIII: Disaster dates
XIX: "NOT SO BIG AND BAD ARE WE?"
XX: BYE...BESTIE
XXI: NEW SCHOOLS AND BEING FOOLED.
XXII: NEW COOL GIRL
XXIII: BAD GAME AND SURPRISES
AUTHORS NOTE AT 12:00 The next day.....lol
XXIV: A PLAN
XXV: LONG TIME NO SEE...
XXVI: I AM A LOST BOY
XXVII: "TODAY WAS....EVENTFUL.."
XXVIII: Time for the truth.
XXIX: REVENGE, SWEET REVENGE
XXX: THE PLAN
EPILOGUE/ PREVIEW OF SEQUEL
"LONG TIME NO SEE OLD FRIENDS..."
....Well....

XIII: YOU'RE MINES AND I'M YOURS

32 6 7
By edf_exe

HEYYYY GUYS WSSP MY WATTPEEPS!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS FOR THE AMOUNT OF VIEWS AND VOTES.

THIS IS BY FAR MY MOST VIEWED BOOK. Alessia Cara ~I'm yours. I loveee this song! it relates to how Sav is feelin' so go on and listen......you know you want to (CREEPY LAUGH )

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I REALLY APPRICIATE YOU GUYS!! <3

I hung up on Ryan. I cant believe I told him how I feel. I'm so flabbergasted. How could I let this happen?

loveeeee

what?

loveee you are in love. How do you feel around him?

I feel butterflies around you....

so you're in loveee

I am speechless when I see you.....

Exactly.

L- LIKE YOU A LOT.

O- ONLY THINKING OF YOU.

V- ( IDK HEYY GUYS GOT ANY 'V' WORDS IF SO COMMENT!)

E- EVERLASTING LIKING YOU.

OMG! I like Ryan! But how?

you fell.

for him?

no derrr. or did you fall on the steps?

Sarcasm is the lowest form of NOT having wit.

Says the girl who is sarcastic 24/7.

"Savana!" A voice snapped me out of my thoughts. R-R-R-RYAN? "Oh my god the phone is still on?" I said. "Umm no I'm at your door." Ryan said.

I whipped around and saw Ryan. He was emotionless. I feel so embarrassed. "Ryan why are you here?" I asked my voice below a whisper.

He walked towards me with the most gorgeous smile. He lifted up my chin. Oh no he was gonna kiss me.

"R-R-RYAN S-s-stop." I said whispering. He looked confused and he let go of my chin. "I-I-I-I am sorry....I thought that's what you wanted." he said nervously.

WHAT I WANTED!!!

"Ryan...you weren't going to kiss me because you like me.....you were going to kiss me because you thought it was going to make me feel better?! I cant believe you!" I said raising my voice. "Dang....not like that I'm so--" I cut him off.

"Ryan out! if you didn't like me then why don't you say so?!" I said crossing my arms.

"Fine...I don't like you." Ryan said with his voice cracking.

I DIDNT MEAN IT.

He walked out slamming my door.

RYAN I DONT HAVE TIME....I HAVE SCHOOL AND YOURE THE LEAST OF MY PROBLEMS.

before going to sleep I took one last look at the picture on my nightstand. I knocked it off the nightstand and cried to sleep......................................

***RYAN***

I sighed and leaned against the door. Savana likes me? I don't know how to feel. Should I be happy or sad? I really gotten closer to Ruby although she was just a distraction.

I'm stuck.

Never have I ever felt this way before about a girl. Sure I would use em and dump em but....Savana is different.

I would treat her better than anyone. Buy her nice things everyday, tell her I love her, Heck I would even buy her EVERYTHING she wanted!

I remember when we were little and she always wanted a ring from the little toy machines. But of course she could never win one.

I WANT to be that guy that steals her first kiss ( Although I was )

I WANT to be the one to make her feel better.

I WANT to be the one who holds her tight.

I WANT to be the one who is by her side day and night.

I WANT to be HERS AND I WANT HER TO BE MINES.

I walked down stairs. Everyone was looking at me. "You heard everything?" I asked sadly. They nodded. "I will just get out of your hair my parents are home so yeah.....tel Sav I said bye." I said as I opened the door.

And I walked out into the chilly night. Cant wait for school. YAY.

***SAVANA***

I woke up early to get dressed. I have missed school but, mainly because it was closed. I only skipped detention, and missed one day. It is the week of spring break!

Every year we have our annual school fun week!

We go to four places each day. And Friday we are off. Lucky me I have no friends to celebrate with. I looked at the broken picture frame on the floor. I felt tears coming so I took y eyes away from it.

HOW WLL I GET RYAN OFF OF MY MIND?

I CANT THATS THE PROBLEM!

I grabbed a bagel and left out the door. Within minutes the bagel was gone. As I walked past Natalie's house I couldn't help but, feel so sad. We had been friends. Although my famous quote is, HIGH SCHOOL CHANGES PEOPLE, she is always a friend.

ONCE A FRIEND, ALWAYS A FRIEND IN MY HEART. YEAH YEAH I KNOW HOW CHEESY.

But its true. I still like Natalie. And I understand why she detached herself from our group. Melanie was her SISTER. And Ryan killed her.......well somewhat. But that's a story for another time ( WHAT DO YOU THINK NEXT CHAPPY? I MIGHT REVEAL IT...)

Finally at school it was its same usual self.

As the day went on more strange things happened.

First, in first period an anonymous person kept sending me notes. But every time I look back I saw everyone looking normal. HERES WHAT THE NOTES SAID:

I WANT TO BE THE ONE TO BUY YOU A BEAR

I WANT TO BE THE ONE TO FEEL YOUR KISSES

I WANT TO BE THE ONE TO HOLD YOU TIGHT

I WANT TO BE THE ONE WHO LOVES YOU RIGHT

I WANT TO BE THERE FOR YOU WHEN YOURE NOT FEELING RIGHT

I WANT YOU TO BE MINES, AND ME TO BE YOURS

WHO COULD IT BE?

I crumpled the note. If only Ryan did things like this. For the rest of class all I thought about was Ryan.

Then, at lunch Natalie came over and hugged me. "Umm Natalie you sure you didn't bump your head or...???" I asked. She laughed and said,"Darling what do you mean?"

"I mean your always picking on me so why be so nice now?" I asked crossing my arms. "What a friend cant say hi to another friend?" She asked.

Slowly I backed away. "Yeahh.........I have this uh thing I have to do so uhhh bye!" Then I ran out of the cafeteria.

I need to process this. Since when did Natalie become nice?

Lastly, the most weird thing happened. My first kiss. Well not necessarily Ryan has kissed me many of times. Evan doesn't count we never really kissed on the lips.

So it all started at my locker. "Hey....do you have a minute?" A voice asked. I turned around and saw Matt. A smile tugged at my lips. "Sure. What do you need Matt?" I asked. "Just follow my lead. Okay?" he said. I frowned but nodded.

Matt leaned in and I couldn't move! Why oh why I could stop Ryan but, I couldn't stop Matt? Tell me what is going on?!

Without thinking I leaned in and my lips met his. Our lips moved in sync. "Matt?" I said. "What?" he asked.

My eyes popped out of my head. I saw Ryan standing there with roses and chocolates and Natalie next to him. What the actually fudge?

Ryan looked hurt and Natalie was confused.

Finally but, slowly we pulled away. "R-R-R-RYAN SAW US." I said. "Oh no! That wasn't for him it was for Jill. She was interested in me but, I told her I have a girlfriend so that's when you came in." Matt said.

"I'm sorry Matt but, I have to go and get Ryan." I said. "I understand. But if anyone asks we broke up. Kay? Cuz that was weird." He said. We both laughed.

RYAN. RYAN. MUST FIND RYAN.

***RYAN***

I cant believe him! He beat me to her! And I thought she really did like me. I threw the roses down and the chocolates.

"SAVANA...I THINK IM IN LOVE WITH YOU...." I whispered to myself.

"Y-Y-Y-YOU DO?" A tiny voice said. I stiffened. Satin's spawn herself.....Savana.

"What do you want?" I asked bitterly. She flinched.

She took a seat beside me. I just wanted to hold her. FEEL her.

"Ryan I'm sorry you had to se--"

"No its okay. I get it. Matt likes you and you like him." I said.

SHE BLINKED AND BURST OUT LAUGHING.

"Whats so funny?" I said.

"I don't like Matt....I was doing him a favor. Jill was following him and he wanted to make her leave him alone.....in fact I like someone else. " She said.

I FELT CRUSHED INSIDE.

"Who?'

"Guess."

"Umm I don't know."

She nudged my side,"You have to guess silly!" She giggled. I loved it when she giggles. Almost like a child.

"Huh. Fine. Evan?'

"Nope."

"Matt?"

"Dude...I just told you no!"

"Umm Kendall?"

"Haha very funny."

Kendall is a jock. A gay jock. But we still are friends.

"Blake?"

"Used to but not anymore."

She used to like Blake!

"Umm the janitor?'

"No genius!

"WHO? I'M RUNING OUT OF NAMES. NEXT I WILL GUESS THE CLASS PET RAT."

"Eww harry.....no but Harry Styles yasss."

"Who?'

"I will be right back."

SOMETHING IS TELLING ME THAT SHE WONT BE BACK. I TRUSTED HER....RIGHT?

About a minute late she came outside with a permanent marker and a crush soda.

"Umm are you sharing?"

"Nope"

she wrote on the soda and handed it to me.

"What did you write?"

"Read it."

"OK. IT SAYS' I HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU' "

"do you get it?'

"Get what? oh wait ohhhhhh!"

"Yes genius!"

"Well I'm afraid I like someone else."

"Oh. okay I understa--"

I WENT FOR IT. I KISSED HER,

It may have not been her first kiss, but I bet she'll always remember this kiss.

"Savana will you be mines?"

I got on one knee and held out a Frozen ring from a candy machine.

She giggled and held out her hand. "Of course. And that ring is so.....expensive."

I hugged her. "YOU'RE MINES AND IM YOURS..." I said. "YOU'RE MINES AND I'M YOURS?" Sav questioned. I smiled and leaned in and kissed her ever so gently.

SOMETHING I WANTED TO DO FOR A LONG. LONG. TIME.

HEYYY GUYS! WSSP MY WATTPEEPS!

SO YASSSSS ITS OFFICAL! RYAN AND SAVANA ARE TOGETHER!!!

I NEED SHIP NAMES....IM SO HORRIBLE AT THOSE.

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK? DID YOU LIKE IT.

THIS CHAPPY WAS MORE OF A FILLER. IT HAD SO SO SO SO SO MANY MUSHY, LOVEY DOVEY STUFF.........BUT OKAY!!!

THNX FOR READING!

QUESTION OF CHAPPY: WHAT SHOULD THEIR SHIP NAME BE?

OH AND WHERE DO YOU THINK JAKE IS? 0_O

RANDOM FACT: I LOVE CHICKEN AND WAFFLES!

SOOOOOO I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO UPDATE ALL DAY....LIKE NORMAL..................I HAVE A BLACK HISTORY SPEECH, POSTER, AND POWERPOINT TO DO SOOOOO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME!

LOVE YA, xxxERIANAxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 1K 26
Aaliyah's been having a hard time after graduating college. She's been living with her mom for a year now and it's been hell. Her mom hates her and t...
128K 5.5K 26
Colette: My boyfriend Zac thinks I accidentally crushed on him with a steaming cup of coffee which lead to our many chance encounters that made him r...
121K 4.6K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
66.4K 4.5K 40
Highest Rank- 3 in Humor ***************************** "I am sorry sir, may I know what the problem is?" "Problem? You want to know what my...