America the Majestic (United...

By 37054ljH

"Be careful of what you wish for." It's now 2020, and the nations are forced to stay with America;... More

Prologue
Moonlight Waltz
Edward
Anchor
Look At What You've Lost
Princess Migisi of the South
Mother
The Art Book
Dehumanization
Honda
Daughter of Russia
This Is Going to Be Interesting
Dangerous Games
The World Meeting
Evelyn, Magnolia, Melody, and Elvira
Impending Doom
She Doesn't Hate You
Ryker and Alida
Picnic Arrivals
Troublemakers
The Scarred Capital
Homes
The Death of Me
Strain
Invading My Personal Life
America the Drill Instructor
The Twin Kirklands
Little Children
Peaches, Waves, Diamonds, and Farms
The Aloha State
The Nations' Day of Torture
An Unforgettable Californian Girl
French Twins
Two Sides of Nevada
The Little Things
More Children
Disgraced Nation
Quite the Entrance
Worries
Incoming Chaos
Beauty of America
Relief
Cause for Happiness
Night
Beginning of an Uncertain Future
Author's Note

Irony of Love

1.3K 34 31
By 37054ljH

Minutes after the four men fainted, America placed their unconscious bodies in their rooms before leaving them alone and returning to the living room, where Nevada was talking to Maine, who now had one earbud in as he listened to his half-brother's words.

Now, there was another reason that Zayn was not a positive role model, since Maine happened to be involved. Whenever Zayn was being particularly violent towards someone, Maine (if he didn't have his headphones in) will experience flashbacks of the fighting during the burning of Washington, and will likely join Zayn in the latter's rampage.

However, since the would-be victim in question was the very man who ordered the attack, America had noticed that Maine was shaking with excitement, while a huge grin was slowly spreading across his cheeks.

America sighed to herself; What was she going to do with those two?

"America!" she heard an angry British voice demand, and, turning that way, found England stomping her way.

"Yes England?" she acknowledged, clasping her hands together in front of her, and didn't take a step back when the man stepped closer to her than she liked.

"What kind of family have you raised?!" he demanded, glaring at her as he took in the children he had with her and the other children that were fathered by other nations.

America followed his eyes, seeing what her children were getting themselves into.

Michigan was wrestling with Tennessee again, while Connecticut was angrily chasing a laughing New Hampshire around with Rhode Island trying in vain to calm the former.

Delaware was unintentionally scaring Italy and even China.

Georgia was eating peaches like tomorrow didn't exist.

California was crushing Florida again in an embrace while Texas was trying to point out the latter's predicament.

North and South Carolina were calmly reading a book with Vermont in the corner.

Louisiana was showing off various kinds of dresses to Virginia, Pennsylvania, Arkansas, New Mexico, and N. and S. Dakota, who were voicing their opinions.

New York and New Jersey were break-dancing for Hawaii and Alaska in the corner, who were clapping and cheering in delight.

Maryland was calmly watering the plants as she talked with Alabama about various kinds of crops.

Oklahoma and Mississippi were playfully arguing with each other.

Utah and Washington D.C. were sitting in the corner watching all this play out.

And West Virginia and Kentucky were pounding each other into the ground again, thankfully (and miraculously) not leaving behind any cracks in the floor.

America looked back to England, calmly watching as he seethed to himself.

"I raised them so they could be independent and know how to care for themselves and the people around them," she admitted. "Is something wrong with that?"

"You're damn right there's something wrong with that!" England snapped, a little too loudly it seemed, because as soon as he said those words all sound and movement stopped. Nation and state alike looked their way, wondering what was happening. "These...these...children are acting erratically, and you're letting them!"

America narrowed her eyes now, having a good feeling of where her former caretaker was going with this. "And why don't you get to the point Mr. Kirkland?" she asked coldly.

England didn't notice her tone of voice as he continued. "I thought I raised you better than that America! Now you had to pass your insane traits into my own children?! Why, if they had been in my care, I would've shaped them into better people, something it seems that you were never able to do. Why I even took you in I'll never understand."

"And if I remember correctly Mr. Kirkland, you have never thought of how your actions will affect other people," America pointed out, still calm.

"How my actions would effect other people?" England repeated, offended. "Of course I have thought of my actions!"

"Oh? Please explain." America was mocking him at this point.

The nations and states were looking between the two arguing nations, the former unsure of who to root for, much less if they should.

But then they froze when they heard England's next words. "Whoever gave birth to you must've been savage enough for you to become this way! I can't believe--"

A slap was heard, and every single person flinched, though, while some watched on in shock, others shook their heads in disappointment.

England's eyes were wide with shock, his cheek stinging as the other side of his face hit his shoulder. He stood there for a moment, stunned, before he lifted a hand to the source of pain and looked at America in betrayed shock.

"You..." he whispered. "You hit me."

"No shit Sherlock," America spat, glaring at him with an ice that sent fear up England's spine. "Yes, I hit you, but that's only because you got out of line. And don't you dare say that you raised me better than that or talk about my mother like you know her, because that savage woman, as you so kindly called her, raised me better than you ever could, and actually worried for my safety when you disgusting Europeans came. Also, if I remember correctly Mr. Kirkland, I've told you that you were absent for most of my childhood, and if you don't believe me, please tell me of a time when you watched me physically grow, and as a person."

America watched England closely, watching as he tried to defend himself, but then he paled when he realized the very truth he had been running from.

"Do you understand now?" America didn't wait for the other nation to reply. "You know nothing of parenting, much less how to properly care for someone. No wonder your brothers hate you, especially after all you've done to them. So don't you fucking dare tell me how I should raise my children, for I know I've done my best, and at least I was there for them, unlike you with me.

"You can lie to yourself all you want England, but you can't hide from the fact that you failed as my caretaker and as my children's father. You know, when you said you wanted to be loved, did you know that I laughed so hard that I almost died? No? Well, that's because it's so ironic."

"I-Ironic?"

"It's ironic that you want to be loved, but whenever love looks you right in the face, you throw it away like trash, just as how you, France, and Canada threw my love away after you nearly killed my son back in 1814."

Both men flinched.

"America--"

"Get out of my sight," America ordered, staring coldly at England. "The day had started out well, and then you had to ruin it Mr. Kirkland. Head to your room and do us all a favor and don't come out. These past several days have already been hard with all of you here you know."

"America--"

With a flash, America snapped out her handgun and pointed it at England's face, who froze in complete terror.

"I won't ask again Mr. Kirkland," America warned, her eyes turning into a sinister shade of blue. "Leave, or your head will be gone from your body before you can even blink. Oh, and if you think this will cause war, don't worry, I'm already aware, and I'm perfectly prepared to wipe each and every nation off the face of the earth."

A dreadful tension filled the air. "You wouldn't dare..." Canada whispered, staring at his ex-sister in horror.

America didn't blink. "Try me."

No one moved, whether they were too scared to or otherwise, America didn't care. She kept her gun trained on England, daring him to defy her. She allowed him to do so many times in the past, but not anymore. If he thought he could rule over her like he tried to do in the past, then he had another thing coming.

Finally, and wisely, England slowly walked towards his room, his hands up in surrender, but America refused to take her gun off him until he was completely gone. When that happened, she turned to the other nations, whose eyes were still wide.

"Speak to anyone of this, and your heads will be the last thing you will lose," America threatened. She looked to her children, who had watched the entire scene with a calmness that one would have only when they had witnessed so much conflict. Maine and Nevada were also strangely calm, though the former's headphones were at full blast.

"You all can leave now," she told them, and no one questioned their mother. They stood up and left, not once looking at the nations. Once they were gone, America turned to the nations, silently observing them and wondering what they were do now.

None of them spoke, and, like the states, they too left for their rooms, their shoulders tense. Once they too were gone, America sat down, exhausted, and she didn't know how long she sat there when she saw small tan hands take her hands. Looking up, her eyes came in contact with almond-shaped brown eyes.

Mother or daughter said nothing, but Hawaii then scooted closer to America, leaning her head against her shoulder, and America allowed the younger girl to rub soothing circles on her back.

"I'm sorry Kyleen," she whispered.

"For what?"

"That you had to witness that."

Hawaii said nothing for a few minutes, but then she looked up at her mother sternly. "We understand Makuahine, all of us do. Besides, England went out of line, and deserved to be put back in his place."

America said nothing to that, not even when the rest of her children came in and quietly sat around her, a comfortable silence passing between them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 55 8
(Cover not mine) Class 1-a, some pro heroes, villains and parent are transported to a strange theatre by a strange girl who has told them that they w...
276K 19.6K 147
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
5.2M 45.3K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
26.7K 678 20
What will happen when the world of Fullmetal Alchemist Meets Oruan host club?