Little Children

America's president took her to one of the White House's meeting rooms, where to her surprise she found the personifications of Cuba, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, and even Iran waiting. America glanced at her boss, suspicious, but the man either didn't notice or ignored her as he warmly greeted his guests.

"I hope you haven't waited long?"

All men shook their heads, with all except Cuba giving America hard glares, all of which she easily ignored as she took her seat besides her boss and allowed a maid to fill a glass of tea for her and place a small chocolate cake before her. America smiled in thanks to her as she waited for the men before her to speak.

"How can we help you gentlemen today?" she asked, smiling slightly, though inside she was tense, because knowing these idiots, they would try something to make themselves look good.

She glanced quickly at Cuba, seeing that he was wearing an eye patch over one eye, the place where D.C. removed one of his eyes. She also took note that he was avoiding looking at her, his lone eye filled with fear and his body tense.

How pitiful.

"You should know why we're here America," Saudi Arabia said snobbishly, still glaring at her. America just calmly took a small bite of her cake, all while the present maids and her boss stared at Saudi Arabia with wide eyes, clearly unexpecting that tone.

"I do not actually, for I was not informed that you would be here today," she replied, staring indifferently at the other man, who gritted his teeth.

Just what were these four planning? Without anyone noticing, America clicked the play button on a voice recorder.

"And I believe we don't need to explain it to you fatty," Iran said, clearly by accident, because he gasped and put a hand over his mouth while the maids and America's boss gasped with repulsion. The former stared at America, wondering what she would do, and America felt the admiration in their eyes when she easily brushed off the insult like it was just a stray hair.

"And you seem to forget that you're here in front of a leader Iran," she remarked, taking a sip of her tea. "So I will ask again; Why are you here? You're clearly not here on a typical business trip." She then looked at Cuba. "And is everything alright Cuba? Would you like some more tea?"

Cuba jumped, and started to shake, clearly wishing that she didn't speak to him, and quietly whimpered.

This seems to have angered the three other nations, who once more glared at America. "Do you realize what you've done to him America?!" Afghanistan asked.

America raised an eyebrow. "I didn't realize you were friends with Cuba."

"Don't avoid the question!"

"I am not," America calmly retorted, wiping her hands on a napkin. She then stared up at them, and the three men fell back into their chairs, their eyes wide with fear.

America's eyes were now a sinister icy blue, orbs full of darkness and what could only be described as Hell. She stared evenly at them as she said, "If I recall correctly, Cuba got what he deserved when he decided to attack my son when he was only trying to do his job. You know, being grown men, I thought the four of you would act more mature than that, but instead you're acting like little children trapped in grown men's bodies."

"W-What?! H-How dare--"

"I wouldn't deny it if I were you," America warned, her eyes narrowed to almost appear like slits. "It's not a secret to me or to anyone else that you hate me, but whenever a problem comes up, you cry like little infants who wonder why the big bad USA didn't come to your aid." She said this all condescendingly, all while rolling her eyes. "Why don't you do us all a favor and make up your minds? I'll have you know that I am not your mother, your older sister, or whoever looks after children. I refuse to solve your problems for you.

"Oh, and if I remember correctly Saudi Arabia, you're not doing anything to solve your own civil war right now, and instead are focusing on me while you take pleasure in other people's pain and do not bother to try solving your own problems. The same with you Iran, especially when your high domestic violence rates are concerned."

Both men clenched his teeth.

She then turned to Cuba, feeling no mercy. "Tell me Cuba. I want to hear your answer from your mouth. If you hate me so much, then why do so many of your people keep coming to me? Could it be that they hate you that much that they're willing to risk dangerous waters to leave?"

The man whimpered, not saying a word.

"I'm waiting Cuba." She smiled, sickly sweet.

"I-I don't know..." was all Cuba said.

"Thank you. Mr. President." America turned to her boss. "Is it alright if I propose something to you?"

The man nodded slowly.

"If these four men continue to pose as a problem to the USA, do you think we can call off our military aid to them?"

Now all four men stood up. "You can't do that!" Afghanistan bellowed, but gulped when America's demonic glare returned to him.

"Oh I can't, can I?" she asked cruelly. "What happened to your whole "We hate America" speeches?"

Her boss thought of her words for a moment, but then turned to her, a grim look on his face. "We could America, but that will cause those countries to go bankrupt."

"Then they will have to find a way to make more money," America offered, never taking her eyes off Afghanistan, who was now shivering. "After all, you said yourself if we continue to support them, we will go bankrupt ourselves."

"That's true."

"You can't--!"

America now stared hard at Iran, who immediately shut up. "I have not given you permission to voice your opinions Iran, so kindly keep your mouth shut."

Nearby, the maids giggled, and the men seemed to shrink in embarrassment.

But they knew they made a horrible mistake in coming here.

~~~

When America came home, she found some nations with tape on their mouths. Nearby, Japan was sweat-dropping and smiling nervously.

America almost smacked herself in the forehead. "Children!" she called, trying not to sound irritated.

Said people were before her in an instant. "Yes?"

"What's the meaning of this? And hello Everett, Eric." America said the last part with a smile.

Said boys waved in greeting, with Everett grinning and Eric just calmly smiling.

"Are you going to answer me?" Now America was smiling sweetly, but the intent behind it was anything but. Everyone, whether state or nation, began to sweat profusely until Utah spoke up.

"We're sorry Mother, but remember when you told us that the nations' screams could be heard from miles away?"

"Yes?"

"Well, when Kentucky and West Virginia first arrived, they were about to scream their identities to anyone outside the mansion who was within earshot. We really were behaving ourselves Mother, truly we were, but we were just looking after each other. We'll accept whatever punishment you bring up."

Surprisingly, the other states agreed. America looked over them all, before nodding.

"Alright, I forgive you, but that doesn't mean I can just let this go without any problem." She stared at each state. "First thing tomorrow, all of you are to get started on cleaning the entire yard from top to bottom, and I expect it to be spotless. Do you understand?"

Everyone nodded without any complaint.

"And as for you"--America turned her attention to the gagged nations--"for almost giving my children away you're to clean the entire mansion also starting tomorrow, and if I see or hear you skipping out on your duties, it's back to basement with you, and that means that you get to go with them Italy, Germany, Japan. Got it?"

Fearful of the potential threat, every nation nodded, while Italy whimpered, Germany shivered, and Japan laughed nervously.

"Well, wash up for dinner. We're supposed to be receiving the rest of the southern states tonight."