Two Sides of Nevada

Trevor Jones/Kirkland, or Vermont as you know him, had arrived to the mansion not too long ago, and was now reading a book in the shade while his present siblings had fun at the beach.

Now, don't be fooled, Trevor enjoyed coming to the beach, but he found more fun in reading a book than doing the stuff that some others do. None of his siblings complained though, knowing Vermont more than anyone.

He was, after all, a man who preferred to work in the background.

But, it seemed today was going to be chaotic, especially when a certain multiple personalized sibling arrived.

Vermont sighed at the arrival of Nevada, now as Zayn.

"I'm here bitches!" Nevada announced, scaring some of his siblings, especially Hawaii. Now, due to his state's reputation, Nevada had two different personalities. The main personality, Zachary, was poker-faced, laid-back, and calm, while the other personality, Zayn, was greedy, bloodthirsty, a womanizer, and more often than not obnoxious.

Now, Nevada was almost as tall as America, though he just reached her shoulders, had messy pale blonde hair and tan skin, and his body possessed a few tattoos here and there, while he had an eyebrow piercing, multiple ear-piercings, and a lip piercing. It made him look gothic to some, but that was what made him so desirable to many women.

Now, normally Nevada (as Zachary) would wear simple garb, like a T-shirt, ripped jeans, combat boots, and a black wristband on his left wrist, but as Zayn, he was wearing a business suit with a loose tie.

"Nevada!" Pennsylvania scolded, rushing to Hawaii and Alaska and covering their ears to their dismay. "No cursing in front of the kids!"

"Oh come on Juli, they should know every curse word in the book right about now," Nevada snapped back, smirking his older half-sister's direction. "They are fucking states after all!"

And yes, he's foul-mouthed, more than anyone likes.

Pennsylvania groaned, rolling her eyes in agitation. "Jou are so obnoxious..."

Nevada just rolled his eyes in turn. Vermont sighed at this; whenever Zayn was out, it would either take a very long time for Zach to come back or something would force said man to retake his body.

But since their mother and the nations were coming home, they needed to find a way to get Zach back, for Zayn was not very fond of the nations, especially the ones that had the habit of insulting America.

Fuck my life, Vermont sighed, and he watched as realization dawned on the other present states, and they paled.

Even they knew that Zayn's outbursts were not a sight to behold.

"Hey! The hell's the big idea?!" Zayn demanded as his siblings began to drag him back to the mansion, eager to lock him in the basement until he gave control back to Zach, but, karma seemed to hate them today, because as soon as they were about to enter the house, their mother's limo came into the driveway, and America and the other nations got out, finding the states in a strange position.

"Children, what are you--oh dear Mother Gaia," America wheezed when she realized who else was with them.

The next thought in everyone's minds was this: Fuck.

Nevada, on the other hand, was now looking ready to go to war, and that terrifying face he was giving off was directed right at the nations, who was shivering in their boots. Also, Zayn's green eyes were blazing with rage, and he was eerily still for a moment, before he was gone.

"Shit!"

Suddenly Zayn was in front of England, his blazing eyes unblinking as he shot his hands out and began to crush England's windpipe. Meanwhile England, stunned at the sudden assault, couldn't do anything as the boy tried to kill him.

"So you're him," Zayn growled out, and steam seem to ring out of his nose and ears. "You're the bastard who tried to whore off my madre!" Now a cracking sound began to sound in Zayn's hands, and Zayn glared at England harder. "Now look what you fucking made me do!"

"Zayn!" America ordered. She hurried over to the boy and passed a very ticklish object in front of his nose, and Zayn sneezed, finally letting go of England's neck. England collapsed to the ground, wheezing and coughing.

Nevada then recovered and looked up at America, but now he looked confused. The states sighed in relief when they saw the sky blue eyes of Zachary, the main personality of Nevada. 

Zachary looked around, confused, until he looked back up at America. "What happened?" he asked.

"Zayn attacked England," America answered.

Zach sighed. "Just when I hoped he wouldn't do anything."

"Who the bloody hell are you?!" England demanded once he pulled himself together, while glaring harshly at the boy. "And why the hell did you attack me?"

"Zayn was the one who attacked you, not me," Zach replied calmly.

England blinked. "Zayn?"

"My other half," Zach answered. "My name is Zachary Jones/Martinez, or Nevada, and you've already met Zayn. Also, let's just say that the reason he attacked you is because he hates you and most of the nations with every bit of his existence."

"The bloody hell did we do to him?" England mumbled to himself.

Zach ignored him now and turned back to America. "Sorry Madre, that wasn't how I wished to appear the first thing you saw me."

America just patted him on the shoulder. "It's fine Zach, and you know how Zayn gets when his emotions get the best of him. Anyway, did you arrive here with Vermont?"

"No," Zach replied. "I came with Cali."

"London, Paris, Gabriella, and Trevor," America called. "Would you come here please?"

A little nervous, the four states went to their mother's side, wondering if she was angry with them, but where a little surprised when she brought them into a big hug, taking Zach with her.

"Gabi and Trevor, you two should've come and said hello to me before you came here," she pouted.

N. and S. Dakota chuckled, while California and Vermont blushed in embarrassment. "Mother," Vermont began, "please, not in front of them."

"I can do what I please young man, and there's nothing you can do about it," America teased, ruffling his hair.

"Mother!"

"S-Sorry Madre," California mumbled in shame, but America just smiled at her and ruffled her hair in turn.

"I accept your apology."

Just then they heard a thud, as well as Romano cursing, "Oh hell no!" Looking that way, America sighed when she realized Spain had fainted, and California sweat-dropped before smiling sweetly.

"Hola amigos! My name is Gabriella Jones/Fernandez-Carriedo, or the state of California. Pleased to meet you!"

Now it was Romano, Prussia, and France who fainted next.