An Unforgettable Californian Girl

The next day, the state's decided to head to the beach to relax and have fun while their mother and the other nations went to another meeting. It was a nice day too--no cloud in the sky, not a lot of wind, and the day wasn't too hot or too cold. You'd have to be insane to not want to spend a day like this somewhere outside.

So, here they were. Some states, like Louisiana, Virginia, and even Maryland were sunbathing, while others, like New Mexico, Utah, Maine, and a few other sports-loving states began to play beach volleyball. Nearby, other states were playing in the water, splashing the salty liquid at each other or playfully pouncing on each other.

Though, Florida, Texas, and Mississippi were sitting off the side, talking about life.

"So how was your trip?" Florida asked her full-blooded sister, a smile on her face.

Mississippi shrugged. "It was pretty uneventful for the most part, but you should've seen how Mr. Japan acted when he first met Hawaii. Poor man sounded like he hyperventilated himself, because Hawaii was crying throughout the house for help. Poor girl." The brown-haired state had her face scrunched up in sympathy.

Her siblings sweat-dropped. "Well, you can't really blame Mr. Japan though," Florida came up again. "He doesn't seem to be the kind of person who would take the fact that he had a daughter and didn't even know it too lightly."

"But ya remember why Mama does this?" Texas asked.

"I know, but..."

"Don't fret Flor, I'm sure that everything will be alright in the end," Mississippi reassured, though she mentally added, I hope.

Back on the beach, where Louisiana, Virginia, and Maryland were sunbathing, they heard someone approach them, and the former lifted off her sunglasses, smiling in delight at the new arrival.

"What's this?" the figure asked, a pout on her lips. "I get here and you all are having a beach party without me? No fair!"

"Oh hush Gabriella. It's not the end of the world and you know it," Virginia lightly scolded, sitting up and giving her younger half-sister a playful glare, which the latter returned fully.

Gabriella, or the state of California, was a very tall girl and someone you would almost consider the stereotypical Californian, with her sun-kissed skin and amazing figure. However, she took after her father in more ways than America, with her curly dark brown hair that reached her thighs, her bright green eyes, and overall cheerful and playful personality.

Which practically screamed Spain.

But her most striking feature was probably not just her athletic body, but her firm E-cup breasts, which was enough to make many girls around Gabriella jealous and many guys (and even a couple girls) to suffer from nosebleeds. Of course, Cali wasn't the kind of girl who thrived on the attention and actually was quite embarrassed about it.

Anyway...

"It's good to see you, Cali!" Louisiana beamed as she went to embrace her half-sister.

"You as well hermana!" California chirped as she went to embrace Louisiana back, only for the latter to immediately step back. The former pouted, but didn't protest.

That was another thing that scared California's siblings, and that was her bone-crushing hugs, which for some reason their mother was able to handle.

"Hi Cali!" called many of the other states, and California's siblings rushed over to her, giving her kisses on the cheek or pats on the shoulder, while Florida, unfortunately, went to hug her older sister.

The states started to count down.

Three...

Two...

One...

"Flor!" California squealed, bringing said girl into one of her hugs. Florida squeaked in turn, but for a different reason altogether. It wasn't long before her face started to turn blue.

"C-Cali...!" Florida wheezed, tapping California's back. "I-I-I-can't breathe...!"

Perplexed, California glanced down at her sister, finding that her face was about to turn purple, and she gasped, abruptly releasing her hold on Florida, though she didn't release the latter.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry Flor! I'm sorry!" California started to weep crocodile tears while Florida was limp in her hold, her color returning to normal, but it seemed that her eyes were crossed out, and the other states sweat-dropped.

Yup, their sister, California, was definitely an unforgettable one.