Dil Se Dance

Por eripeoptimus

St. Louis College of Commerce and Arts, Mumbai. The highly demanded college for the rich kids and scholarship... Más

Into the Streets
The Reunion
SW?
The Challenge
The Dazzlers
The Encounter
The Heats
The Ego
Lame Excuses and Sleepless Night
The Reason
The Plan
The Weaklings Team
Practise and Problems
Back To The Streets
The Blackmail Friendship
Amar and Bharat
The Qualifiers
RDX Sir's Party
Pehla Nasha
Taani Shekhawat
A New Problem
Shivam Agnihotri
Swayam or Shivam
Shivam's Party
Heart break
The Eliminations
An Unexplained Theory
The Assault
The Avengeance: Part I
The Avengeance: Part II
Smriti Ghai
Connecting Dots: Ghai Murder
Last Day
The First Time
The First Time: Swayam's POV
New York Life
Team St.Louis
Girlfriend
Acceptance
The Kiss
The Beer Effect
Mistakes
The Rescue
Amazing Show
Surprises After Rejection
Juicy Effects
Decision
Bringing Back Dancing Cinderella
Failing Controversy

Connecting Dots: Love at First Sight

282 11 2
Por eripeoptimus

6 years ago...
Shekhawat Mansion, New York.
"Theek hein Dubey Ji. Agar woh case karna chaahtha hein, toh hum bhi chup nahi rahenge. Usko samjhaayenge ki Shekhawat ke khilaaf jaane par kya hota hein. Aap bad sab tayyaar rakhiye. Aaj shaam mulaakaath honge. Rakhthi hun. Namaste." Nandini Shekhawat hung up the phone.

The elderly women yet amazingly beautiful for her age, wore a long red Saree, nice gold bangles and bracelets in her hands, eyes neatly lined with a black liner, lips reddened with the matching shade of red lipstick and beautiful round earrings pierced in her ears.

"...SWAYAM!" She called out aloud.

" Bhaiyya baahar gaye Ma! Abhi nikle..." Taani said as she came down from the staircase with a book in her hand.

"Bina naasthe ke? .......RONY!!" She called out for their servant.

"Nahi Ma woh, bhai naastha saath leke gaye hein..." Taani said.

"Achcha.. Theek hein phir..." Nandini was interrupted in between.

"Jee Madam!" Rony came in.

"Haan Rony! Swayam kaunsi gaadi mein gaye?"

"Jee madam safed BMW mein...!"

"Humaari gaadi start rakho, iski Tauji se kuch kaam hein..."

"Jee Madam!" He went out quickly.

"Taani! Toh mein keh rahi thi ki tum apni bhai ko bata dena ki aaj shaam ki party ke baare mein."

"Ma aapko pata hein ki bhai ko parties achche nahi lagthe... Abhi tak ek bhi party humaare saath nahi aaya hein..."

"Isliye mein use saath leke jaane ki soch rahi thi. Taani tumhe use manaane hogi."

"Bhai meri nahi sunti Ma... Aur phir kuch na kuch kaaran bataake mujhe bhi apne side mein kar lenge..." Taani sat down along with Nandini.

"Lekin iss baar aisa nahi hoga... Kyunki joh cheez mere bete ko sabse pasand hein, wahi aaj raat pehli baar humaare party mein ho raha hein!" She crossed her hands with a small smile forming on her face.

"Aap dance ki baat toh nahi kar rahi hein?" Taani raised her eyebrows shutting her book.

"Haan mein dance ke baare mein hi bata rahi hun. Aaj Swayam ke papa kuch nahi bol sakthe. Dekhke sirf taali baja sakthe hein..." Nandini giggled thinking about her husband's reaction would be that night.

Night...
Diamond-Red Five Star Hotel...
"I must say this is an awesome party you've thrown Mr. Hutchinson!!" The baldy grey suited who looked Southern Europe Caucasian, was greeted by a black suited decent looking Indian adult.

"Mr. Rai Prakash!! The party has become better with your presence! Where is the baby beauty we are all waiting?"

"She's around somewhere. I don't want to tie and tag her up..."

"Can't wait to see the show Mr. RP!"

"Me neither Mr. Hutchinson... Say I don't see your partner..."

"Oh Mr. RP! I've given up with your sense of humour! This hotel's been lifted up from my shoulders a long time ago... This party itself marks an year's anniversary of my freedom..."

Meanwhile Mr. Shekhawat arrived along with his wife and Taani at the hotel which he priorly co-owned and now was the full owner of the Diamond-Red group.

"Hello bhaiyya aap kahaan ho? Hum yahaan already pahunch gaye hein! Jaldi aayiye!" Taani whispered on her phone as she followed Nandini outside the car.

The limousine drove away to the parking space in the underground basement to the hotel. The driver smiled at the familiar young charming boy who nodded at him, sitting on top of the Range Rover with his own driver by his side.

"Haan aa raha hun!" Swayam said through the phone as he jumped off of the roof of the car.

This young Swayam of fifteen years didn't have any long hair as to what he did years later. He wore a simple white T-shirt and a khakhi shorts.

As Swayam pressed the button for the elevator directed upwards. Within a minute or so the elevator opened and he got in signalling his driver to be back after a maximum of ten minutes.
But little did he know the most important factor deciding his course of life was waiting for the encounter in the next stop.

Bing.
The elevator stopped at the 1st floor at the reception desk.
As Swayam glanced out to see who was to come in to accompany him to the topmost floor of 24th level, he was met with a stare down judgment from a beautiful brunette of about his age who stood opposite the elevator door facing him. He made out the disgust in her face, a clear indication of disinterested emotion reflecting on his behalf.

"Are you getting out?" She asked rudely. Swayam chose not to answer but continued to look her up down.

"I want to be alone in that box. Get off!" She spat at him, two fingers waving at him to get out the lift.

"Are you deaf?" She asked without changing the tone, only its increasing intensity when she found no reaction from his side.

The receptionist glanced inside to the elevator hearing the shrill voice if Sharon and then sat back quickly for recognising the son of her boss being grilled by the little girl. Nobody wanted to be the reason for Swayam's anger nor his father's.

But Swayam smirked at the girl wearing a white crape skirt falling above her knees and a matching yellow cotton sleeveless, shooting rudeness at him.

On the other hand, she couldn't believe her eyes. Afar from the normal reactions to her rudeness as getting out of her face ASAP, this boy was getting amused by her.

Soon she understood this boy was not going to move, shook her head and turned right to move to the stairs and Swayam couldn't have decided a better path rather than to follow her.

"Sharon! Where were you? We were worried!"

"Well you don't have to worry about me Gerry, I'm a free girl of a rich family with a heavy bodyguard!" She pointed to the heavily built brown shirt wearing adult, who carried a big mustache that covered his mouth standing a few feet away from them.

Swayam chuckled seeing her bodyguard who seemed to have had no clue where his mistress was.

He walked to the corner of the hall, near the drinks section and took an orange juice cup. Sipping on the delicacy, his eyes ventured every activities of this new girl who had successfully captured his attention.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

49.4K 2.3K 30
Have you ever felt??? So badly broken, betrayed & used that everything looks dull. Life doesn't make sense & bonds feel like your greatest enemy. She...
552K 19.8K 65
Love makes you do crazy things. - Sarah Oberoi . So does hatred and revenge. -Shantanu Sharma. They fell in love and got married against their famil...
285 43 7
What will happen in a story that started with hate and will end with hate? Will they never fall for each other or will burn down? The story starts a...
12.4K 437 28
D one quixotic plan of Rey have changed d life of 2 individuals to the extreme. Rey is heart-broken with d exit of Taani from d college n also from h...