The Keyblade War Chapter III:...

By Lingering-Will

The worlds are at their breaking point... After the battle against Xylek, victory came bittersweet! While... More

Synopsis
Prologue: The Death Of Hope
Chapter One: A Road Long Traveled
Chapter Two: Not Exactly A Wonderland
Chapter Three: The Red Queen's Castle
Chapter Four: Escape Plan
Chapter Five: Sky And Raxon
Chapter Six: Into The Lost Empire
Chapter Seven: The Heart Of Atlantis
Chapter Eight: To Do The Right Thing
Chapter Nine: At World's End
Chapter Ten: The Song Has Been Sung
Author's Note
Chapter Eleven: Marching Ever Forward
Chapter Twelve: An Incredible Meeting
Chapter Fourteen: Into The Underminer's Lair
Chapter Fifteen: When Words Aren't Enough
Chapter Sixteen: A Way Out
Chapter Seventeen: High Above The Clouds
Chapter Eighteen: A Skyward Battle
Chapter Nineteen: Closest To The Brink
Chapter Twenty: The Race To Save Ventus
Author's Note
Chapter Twenty One: Kyle's Ordeal
Chapter Twenty Two: The Journey For The Keys Begins
Chapter Twenty Three: The Burdens We Bear
Chapter Twenty Four: The Life Of A Chosen
Chapter Twenty Five: Battles On Multiple Fronts
Chapter Twenty Six: The Darkness Draws Ever Closer
Chapter Twenty Seven: Kingdom Hearts
Chapter Twenty Eight: There Is Only One Road
Chapter Twenty Nine: The Rescue Begins
Chapter Thirty: Kyle Vs. Stralus
Author's Note
Chapter Thirty One: A Heart, Liberated
Chapter Thirty Two: A Brief Respite
Chapter Thirty Three: Return To The Realm Of Sleep
Chapter Thirty Four: Battling Yzma
Chapter Thirty Five: A Nightmare To Remember
Chapter Thirty Six: The Hidden Cave
Chapter Thirty Seven: In An Age Long Past
Chapter Thirty Eight: Valkyrie
Chapter Thirty Nine: The Sword Decides
Chapter Forty: Wishes For The Future
Author's Note
Chapter Forty One: Owari Part 1: The Storm Comes
Chapter Forty Two: Owari Part 2: The Heavens Burst
Chapter Forty Three: Owari Part 3: This Is War
Chapter Forty Four: Owari Part 4: Fiends Unleashed
Chapter Forty Five: Owari Part 5: Turning Point, The Keys Of Balance
Chapter Forty Six: Owari Part 6: Dexeres And Tsumugi Vs. Emmxett
Chapter Forty Seven: Owari Part 7: To End Sacrifices
Chapter Forty Eight: Owari Part 8: Doomsday
Chapter Forty Nine: Owari Part 9: What Could Have Been
Chapter Fifty: Owari Part 10: Beauty Of Apocalypse
Epilogue: A New Beginning
Author's Note

Chapter Thirteen: A Family Of Supers

14 0 0
By Lingering-Will

"Ahhhhhh!!!!" Kyle shouted in panic, as he momentarily froze, seeing the huge chunk of debris head towards him! Just when he thought he was going to get crushed, he suddenly found himself a few feet away from said debris! When he saw where he was, he realized that the lightning fast boy had saved him!

"Hey, be careful, we're in the middle of a fight, in case you didn't notice!" the boy said, as he dashed towards the mole man. Kyle remained a bit fazed for a moment, still thinking of the giant chunk of debris that had almost crushed him. But his thoughts soon came to a close, as he was snapped back to reality by a horde of strange looking Heartless and Unborn! They seemed to be coming from the cracks in the ground that had been left by the drilling machine the mole man had used! When he saw towards the other side of the street, he noticed the mole man stand up, with quite a mischievous grin on his face, and a suddeny platform broke from under the road, elevating him so that he would be high up above the others! He then seemed to be holding a sort of microphone, and then he raised his hand, ordering the Heartless and Unborn to stop!

"I have warned you once, and I have warned you again, Incredibles! I am the mighty Underminer! Everything is beneath me, and I tower over all of you! Stop underestimating my strength, or you'll end up regretting it!" the mole man known as the Underminer bellowed. Suddenly, the man who had thrown the debris, along with the man with the ice powers, stood by the lightning fast boy, all in defiant stances!

"We aren't going to let you hurt the people of Metroville, Underminer! Not in a million years! You're going to have to go through our dead bodies first!" the strong man declared. The Underminer laughed maniacally and shook his head.

"Well, that can actually be arranged! Heartless, Unborn, seize them, and don't spare their lives!" the Underminer ordered, and as he disappeared underground, the hordes of Heartless and Unborn went towards the heroes!

"Dad, this is bad! Where's Mom, Violet and Jak Jak!?" the lightning fast boy asked. The strong man shook his head, his eyes opening wide at the immense horde of foes coming their way.

"I don't know, Dash, but we're gonna have to play ball here and hold down the fort until they get here!" the strong man said. He then looked to the ice powered man and put his hand on his shoulder.

"You ready for this, Frozone?" he asked with a smile on his face. Frozone chuckled, almost as if someone had delivered the best joke ever to him! He shook his head and then nodded.

"Do you even have to ask? Of course I'm ready!" he replied. Kyle ran towards them.

"I'm gonna help!" Kyle said as he summoned his Keyblade. Raxon and Sky soon followed, Raxon with his Keyblade already drawn, and Sky with powerful spells at the ready!

"Well, we appreciate the help! Now let's do this!" the strong man said, as the group broke off to take care of the immense numbers of Heartless and Unborn that were multiplying!

Kyle and Frozone were side by side, Kyle using his skills with his Keyblade to bat their foes towards Frozone, who eliminated them with giant ice shards! Then, as Kyle prepared to deliver a fatal attack to a particularly strong dozen enemies, Frozone helped increase Kyle's power by coating his Keyblade in ice! When Kyle unleashed his attack, the attack spread in a wide arc, causing the ice on his Keyblade to push forward in a giant wave, freezing and then breaking the numerous foes into tiny pieces! The duo looked over each others shoulders and smirked, both of them realizing what a good team they made! And then, as Frozone coated the road in ice, he skated on said road, created a giant ice wave to use as a ramp, and when he leapt up, he shot down a beam of ice, which, amplified by Kyle's Zero Graviza spell, caused the beam to hit with extra force, crushing their foes in a matter of seconds!

Elsewhere on the battlefield, Dash and Sky were side by side, keeping the enemy at bay quite efficiently! Every time Sky cast a spell, Dash made sure that it would ricochet across the entire battlefield, dealing increased damage to the hordes of foes! And then, as Dash darted through a denser, fuller crowd of enemies, Sky cast Thundaga on him, so that the trail Dash left behind him as a result of his speed would leave a paralyzing electrical current that rendered the enemy immobile! As the battle continued, Sky started to feel worn out, as all the magic spells he was using were taking a toll on him! Dash realized he was in trouble, so he quickly went to his side, and then ran around him in circles, punching all Heartless and Unborn that tried to get near! Then, when Sky cast Curaga on himself and Dash, his energy felt restored, and then, he cast Seeker Mine, immediately making the enemy's numbers decrease by the second! Sky was determined, and Dash was having a blazingly good time!

Close by, the strong man and Raxon were plowing through the hordes of enemies as if they were a man made battering ram! Raxon delivered a Zantetsuken strike towards a cluster of the enemies, and he managed to cut them down! The strong man took a piece of the Underminer's broken drilling machine and swung it in wide arcs, using it as a club! He smashed quite a few foes, and he looked like he wasn't even breaking a sweat! Just then, more enemies appeared, and that's when Raxon looked at the strong man, and they both nodded in unison! Whatever they were thinking, they must have been thinking the same thing! Raxon leapt towards the strong man, and the strong man, in turn, flung Raxon like a spear, Raxon cutting a direct line through the crowd of enemies, taking them out! Then, the strong man punched the road, causing a slab of it to spring up, and as he threw it up to the sky, Raxon leapt up and smashed the slab of roard down with extra force to the ground, causing the Heartless and Unborn to be annihilated in the dozens!

"That's it, we're plowing 'em down!" the strong man bellowed triumphantly!

"Watch out, mate!" Raxon shouted, as he delivered another Zantetsuken strike right behind the strong man, taking out a fearsome looking Unborn! The strong man nodded in appreciation and laughed.

"Thanks, kid!" he said.

"You're welcome!" Raxon nodded, as they both continued to fight the hordes of foes!

And so, there came a moment when the six combatants were fully surrounded by the enemy, and so they stood back to back and side to side! They all made sure to have a wide view of the enemy in front of them, for they needed to make sure that their circle wouldn't be broken! Then, in just a split second, Frozone shot out an ice crystal towards the sky, and then Sky proceeded to amplify the ice crystal with his own magic, turning the ice crystal into a hailstorm of ice crystals! Dash quickly ran in circles, enclosing the entirety of the enemy group within range of the ice crystals, and then Raxon transformed his Keyblade into a rifle and then shout out numerous bullets at a few Heartless and Unborn that were trying to sneak their way towards them! Kyle used Cyclone Raid, causing his Keyblade to swirl around the enemy, keeping them at bay, and then finally, the strong man pounded the ground, launching the enemy up and making them receive the ice crystals a bit earlier than expected! Within seconds, the Heartless and Unborn were defeated! Dash smiled and gave out a big yahoo!

"Whoa, that was crazy! We totally kicked butt!" the boy said with an energetic smile. Frozone laughed and crossed his arms.

"Huh, that was quite the exciting ride, wasn't it, buddy?" he said towards the strong man, who chuckled and gave out a relieved sigh.

"You can say that again!" he answered, and then he looked at Kyle, Raxon and Sky.

"And you three! Thank you very much for helping us! I think it would've been harder for us to take out these goons if you hadn't been around!" the strong man said, as he outstretched his hand to Kyle to shake it. Kyle smiled and shook the man's hand.

"No problem! Glad we could help! My name's Kyle, and these are Raxon and Sky! Pleased to meet you!" he said with a cheerful smile. The strong man nodded.

"Ah, well then, I'm Mr. Incredible, and this is my son Dash, and my best friend Frozone!" he said as he introduced them to Kyle, Raxon and Sky. Raxon closed his eyes, as he was deep in thought, and then he walked towards Mr. Incredible and pointed towards the wreckage of the Underminer's drilling machine!

"Tell me. How is it that this Underminer guy ended up controlling the Heartless and Unborn?" he asked. Mr. Incredible shrugged his shoulders, and he scratched his head, as if someone had just told him something completely alien!

"Huh, so that's what those things are called? What odd creatures they are. But anyways, the Underminer must have come by them recently, because he didn't have them the last few times we had battled! In fact, I'd say this was the first time those things appeared here! I'm guessing the Underminer must have found them somewhere!" Mr. Incredible deduced. Dash was getting excited with each passing second his father kept talking!

"Ooh wow, so that means that these Heartless and Unborn must be his secret army! Does that mean we get to search for the Underminer's secret lair!?" the boy asked, as if he was asking for nothing more than to go to an amusement park ride! At that, Frozone waved his arms dismissively and chuckled.

"Oh ho ho, now Dash, that sounds fun and all, but after fighting all these goons just now, I think your old man and I need to take a break! Plus, we need to find the others!" he said. At that, Mr. Incredible felt curious, for they hadn't come during the battle at all!

"You know, speaking of Vi, Ellen and Jak Jak...I wonder what kept them?" he asked. Raxon stepped forward and cleared his throat.

"Well then, it seems you'll be needing our help in taking out this Underminer person! These Heartless and Unborn we fought were just the tip of the iceberg. If he's got more of them ready to go, there's no doubt the next waves will be stronger and deadlier...you're going to need our help! So then, we're coming with you to look for these people you're looking for!" the pirate explained. Frozone nodded in agreement and pointed at him.

"Now that's a plan!" he said. Mr. Incredible smiled and then signaled forward.

"Well, we'll be happy to have you tag along with us. Come on, let's go!" he said, and with that, they all went to search for Vi, Ellen and Jak Jak!

As they walked along the city, citizens who had been watching the action unfold from a distance came to congratulate the heroes, and they were asking for autographs and pictures! Since the group was in a hurry, Mr. Incredible politely declined but promised that he'd give out autographs next time! As they walked further along, Kyle looked at Raxon and Sky, who were a few feet away from him! He then thought of Sky's story that Raxon had told him, and he immediately felt bad for Sky again. He clenched his fists and tried to hold back his tears! No, he wasn't going to let them see him cry! He had to resolve this situation by his own merit! That's what he knew he had to do! Then he thought of Ven and Trish again, and his heart pounded, as he realized how much he missed them. But, he kept walking forward, for he knew that if he wanted to save them, he had to do his best!

Raxon, during the whole time they were walking, was closely watching Kyle, even though Kyle himself didn't notice! Sky had been tuckered out from the previous battle, so he was mounted on Raxon's back, taking a nap! Raxon sighed and then looked up at the sky. He knew he'd have to make things work out with Kyle, even if he didn't want to! For some reason, he just really disliked him! It wasn't just because he wielded the Dark Light, but apparently, he had some other reason or reasons for disliking him! He then glanced over his shoulder at Sky, who was snoring gently, and then he patted his head softly. He smiled briefly, but then turned his face back into one of grim expression!

"Will the deity consume him in the end? I can't think straight knowing that this guy could be a time bomb just waiting to explode! Even though he seems nice enough, I just can't trust him! No, I just have to wait and see what becomes of him. If he tries anything, I'll kill him on the spot...yes, that's what I'll do! I won't let anyone hurt Sky ever again..." Raxon thought to himself as he growled softly. He then walked further ahead, leaving Kyle behind. Kyle saw Raxon walk further away, and he sighed and looked down.

"They hate you. You know that, right?" a mischievous voice said. Kyle's eyes opened wide and he gasped!

"Not you again!" he replied as he clenched his fists hard!

---

Meanwhile, in the open sea, everything was quiet. The sky was clear, but there was a kind of ominous feeling about! The eerie calm seemed sad and heavy. A few seconds later, theh waves started to ripple, almost as if something was going to come out of the water! And true enough, something did come out! And it was a rather huge something indeed! A pirate ship, in fact! It was The Flying Dutchman, the ship belonging to Davy Jones! It headed towards two East India Trading Company ships and started to bombard them, catching them by surprise, until their ships were destroyed and they sunk into the bottom of the sea! The Flying Dutchman continued its slow trek through the sea, on the hunt for more of Beckett's ships! But then, Beckett's ship came at full speed, and they were able to board the Dutchman! Once on board, Beckett looked at Davy Jones with a seemingly non-irritable expression, almost as if the sunken East India Trading Company ships meant nothing to him! But, that was only because Beckett had a trick up his sleeve!

"Mr. Jones, I do believe I specifically ordered you to be on standby until further notice. I never ordered you to fire upon my ships!" Beckett said, expecting an immediate response from Davy Jones. The pirate mumbled to himself, and his tentacles were swirling, showing his face was covered in a snarl! He hated being a dog of the sailors, and he wanted nothing more than to be rid of them!

"I swear to you, Beckett, once things turn around in my favor, you'll be sorry!" Jones said with a hiss. Beckett simply gave out a soft chuckle and shook his head. He then signaled for two of his soldiers to bring something out from inside Davy Jones' quarters! Jones' crew stood by him, ever the loyal men, and they also had the great desire of seeing Beckett's men spill out blood! But, they could not. And when Beckett's soldiers came out with a chest, Davy Jones and his crew slightly flinched!

"May I remind you that we have a bargain? You follow my orders, and I, in turn, do not blow this chest up to kingdom come! Now then, I do believe you owe me an apology. If you get on your knees, I can let this all slide." Beckett teased as he gave out a satisfied smirk. At that, Jones gritted his teeth! His crew members were mumbling, silently cursing under their breaths, feeling helpless about this whole situation! But, Jones had no other alternative than to kneel down.

"My apologies...Lord Beckett..." Davy Jones said, with a very forced tone. Beckett smirked ever more, and thoroughly enjoyed making the pirate look like a fool in front of his crew! With that, he nodded and signaled his men to put the chest back inside.

"Ah, there we go! Don't you see that this is a much better way of doing things? Holding the heart of this whole crew has gained me a great advantage! Who knew that one heart would be able to influence so many different events? Heh, it seems I'm fortunate enough to have said heart as my bargaining chip! I am glad that you are smart, Mr. Jones. A reckless man would act otherwise, and well, I don't think I need say any more. Now then, you are to accompany my ship and two others, for we are to scoure the seas and mark new territory for our maps, all the while hunting down what's left of the pathetic pirates!" Beckett said casually. Davy Jones gave out a loud sigh and nodded.

"It shall be done..." he replied.

"Good. I expect no less of you!" Beckett said. With that, he went back to his ship. Jones felt helpless, and he felt angered! Now his desire for snapping Beckett's neck in two was increased tenfold! He wanted nothing more than to end him! But, alas, he couldn't. At least, not for now.

A few hours later, as the Dutchman was sailing side by side with Beckett's ships, Davy Jones went below decks, where the cellars were. He sighed and took something out of his pocket. It was a small, heart shaped locket made of silver, and when he opened it, a beautiful, melancholic tune played out. He then thought of past days now far gone, and for a moment, it seemed as though he was about to cry! But, he swallowed up his sadness, and then closed the locket, and then he looked out one of the cellar windows.

"Calypso..." he whispered to himself. He clenched his claw, and then he gave out a huff, and then went above decks.

When he went above, all the other crewmates were disoriented and at a loss. They didn't know what to do given the current situation! They were all steeped in hopelessness, for as long as Beckett had control, they'd never be free! Davy Jones saw the worry and sorrow on his men's faces. He wished he could end their suffering, but his hands were tied. He couldn't do anything, because if he tried, Beckett had the ace up his sleeve! Still, given the situation, the least Jones could do was offer some words of encouragement to his men. He stepped forward and cleared his throat, and then everyone turned to face him and remained silent!

"Men...I know that right now, we are at a disadvantage...but...in time, we will get our chance to strike back...to free ourselves of that cursed Beckett!" the captain said with venomous fury in his tone. One of the crew members stepped forward and twiddled his thumbs about nervously.

"Sir, but what if we aren't able to free ourselves from him? What if we end up destroying all of the pirates because of him...?" the crew member asked. At that, the rest of the crew mumbled nervously, but Jones shook his head.

"We will bide our time, and when the correct opportunity arises...we'll catch them by surprise...from right under their very noses..." he answered, a smirk slowly forming on his lips.

"Just what are you planning, captain?" another crew member asked. Jones simply raised his hand and shook his head.

"You shall see. You shall all see. But we must be patient..." Jones anwered.

"We trust your judgment captain, we've never doubted you, and we never will!" another crew member said. Jones nodded and everyone gave out a cheer! The cheers could be heard on Beckett's ship, and one of the sailors, preoccupied with what they were cheering about, went towards Beckett, who was at the helm.

"Um...Lord Beckett, sir...they seem to be cheering..." the sailor remarked. Beckett simply smiled, as if this was nothing to him. He glanced at the sailor and chuckled.

"Let them cheer. Whatever words Jones uttered to them will be short lived. Their hopes will all be snuffed out as soon as we're done with our mission. For now, let them enjoy their supposed hope. They'll understand when this is over." he replied with a composed tone. Beckett's eerie calm almost seemed unnatural! The sailor nodded and continued with his duties.

---

"They'll always hate you, and there's nothing you can do that can change that fact! They'll always mistrust you!"

Kyle gritted his teeth and silently boiled with frustration! The deity housed within him was taunting him, but Kyle remained silent, and instead spoke in his mind, closing his eyes and finding himself in darkness.

"You aren't going to get the best of me...I will find a way to conquer you!" Kyle though, his fists clenching with determination.

"Oh, keep telling yourself that. I bet it's those kinds of words that help you sleep at night better, am I right? And while you say these words, your father is still under the control of the enemy, and your mother is captured, or possibly dead. And here you are, whiny little Kyle, having some fun exploring other worlds with Mr. Pirate and whiny little moogle! Ha, some son you are!" the deity taunted, fully enjoying making Kyle feel miserable! The poor boy was on the verge of tears, but he held them back!

"Raxon and Sky are helping me! Even though they don't trust me, we made an agreement, and I am going to find my parents! You'll see!" Kyle replied.

"Ah, that's what you keep telling yourself. But in the end, you'll fail. And when you do, you'll be helpless to see what comes after. Your father will remain a slave to the enemy until the end of his days, and your mother, if she's even alive, will probably die a slow, gruesome, agonizing death, drowning in the guilt of not having enough power to save you both! And what's more, your friends will shun you, and they'll see you as a monster! They'll cast you aside and they'll cheat you and break you! And once all is said and done, you'll be nothing but trash. You'll only be a shadow of the person you once were. And who will have accompanied you on your journey of misery? Me, of course!" the deity explained, and Kyle felt horrified. He legs were starting to give way, and he was almost going to faint, but then, all of a sudden...

"Kyle, you must not give up!"

"Huh? Wait...that voice...could it be!?" Kyle asked in surprise. Suddenly, from the darkness of his own mind, a light suddenly pierced through, and a Station Of Awakening was unveiled from the darkness! Said Station had the image of Kyle in the center, with Ventus and Trish on either side in the background, their hands interlacing with Kyle's. There was also a giant, crescent moon that circled the edge of the Station! Kyle looked around, desperate to find the source of the other voice!

"Ah, I never thought he'd appear! What a pleasant surprise!" the deity remarked calmly.

Suddenly, before Kyle's very eyes, a streak of light beamed down from the darkness and onto the Station, and after a blinding flash of light, Kyle saw...Lunar!

"W-what?" Kyle asked in disbelief. His old friend gave him a warm smile.

"Never lose heart, Kyle. Not now, not when the worlds are in their most direst need! Not when your loved ones need you the most!" he said. Behind him, there was a foggy, dark silhouette Kyle couldn't make out. It was probably the deity tormenting him! Kyle clenched his fists as his heart pounded!

"But how can I keep moving forward!? Lunar...I'm lost...I-I don't know what to do!" Kyle said, feeling defeated and tired. Lunar walked towards his dear friend and put his paw on his shoulder and gave a reassuring smile.

"All you need is time, Kyle. Time, and you shall see. But you must put your part in this! You must do all in your power to fight back against this deity that torments you! You must not let him win!" Lunar said, and Kyle nodded.

"I-I'll try..." Kyle said, and at that, the deity simply laughed!

"You can try...but all you'll do is fail..." he said with a grim tone. Lunar glanced back at him and shook his head.

"No. He won't. Because I know that he won't give up!" Lunar barked back! And just before Kyle could say anything, he was brought back to reality by Mr. Incredible, who was shaking his arm gently! Kyle shook his head in bafflement as he gazed at Mr. Incredible and then at the others, who were looking at him with preoccupied faces! Raxon and Sky were further ahead, simply waiting for the group. He looked to Mr. Incredible again and tried to speak.

"You okay, Kyle? You seemed to have trailed off for quite a while there! For a moment, we were worried you had frozen in place!" he said.

"Yeah, and I wasn't going to be held responsible, I didn't even freeze you!" Frozone mentioned. Kyle shook his head and blushed, feeling a bit embarrassed.

"Ah, I'm sorry guys...I just uh...was lost in my train of thought, you know?" he said absentmindedly. Dash nodded and patted Kyle's back.

"Hey, it happens to all of us! Trust me, it happens to me the most when I'm at school!" the little boy confessed, and at that, Kyle laughed. Suddenly, Dash was lifted up, almost as if he was levitating! But it turned out that it was an arm holding him up! A very long, outstretched arm! When Kyle looked behind Dash, he noticed a woman, with the same kind of clothing as Dash and Mr. Incredible heading their way! She had a cross face!

"I heard that, young man! What are you thinking, going on your own train of thought during class? That's irresponsible of you!" the woman said in a scolding tone. Dash winced and then kicked the ground uner his feet and pouted.

"It's not my fault classes are so boring..." he whispered under his breath. The woman put her hands on her hips.

"What was that, young man?" the woman asked. Dash hung his head low.

"Nothing..." he said. The woman nodded with a satisfied smile.

"Good." she said, and then she went towards Mr. Incredible, and they both kissed each other lovingly, while Dash rolled his eyes, and in the distance, another person holding a baby was coming along! When Kyle took a closer look, he noticed it was a girl, and she and the baby had the same red and black clothing!

"Where were you? We were stuck in quite a pickle with the Underminer! If it hadn't been for these kids who came along, we'd have been in a real problem!" Mr. Incredible stated. The woman sighed and put one of her hands behind her head.

"I'm sorry honey, we were heading on our way, but we were ambushed by some strange looking creatures! It took forever for us to beat them, but we eventually did so! And luckily, without too much collateral damage to the streets or the civilians!" the woman explained, and at that, Raxon's eyes flashed wide, along with Sky's and Kyle's, and he headed towards the woman.

"Did they seep out from under the ground!?" the pirate asked.

"Well actually...yes, yes they did!" the woman answered. Raxon then looked at Mr. Incredible and crossed his arms.

"It looks like the Heartless and Unborn got to you too...it seems that they're in the whole city, from the sound of it..." the pirate deduced. The woman tilted her head.

"Hmm, Heartless and Unborn? Well, aren't those strange names? Anyways, I want to thank you and your two friends for having helped my husband and the others fend them off. I am Elastigirl, and this is my daughter Violet and my son Jak Jak. You've already met my other son Dash and, of course, my husband Mr. Incredible. And then there's of course Frozone, a friend of the family. We are the Incredibles, and it's an honor to meet you!" she said, and they all smiled and nodded appreciatively towards the trio.

"We're glad to help! We're Sky, Raxon and Kyle, kupo!" Sky replied back as he provided introductions to the new faces! Raxon then proceeded to step forward and clear his throat.

"Now then, with introductions fully out of the way, now we have to get to the root of the problem that's causing the Heartless and Unborn to appear in this city! What we know for sure is tha the Underminer seems to be commanding them, but other than that, we've got nothing. We should split into groups and scour the city for any recent signs of the Underminer. We find him, then we ask him about how he got into contact with the Heartless and Unborn!" the pirate explained. Suddenly, a loud, rumbling, growling noise was heard! Everyone suddenly looked towards Mr. Incredible, who blushed and gave out a nervous chuckle.

"Ah, yeah! That's a great plan, Raxon! But uh...it looks like I'm gonna have to eat some dinner first. When my stomach starts growling, there's just no stopping it!" he stated with an embarrassed look on his face. Dash and Violet laughed while Frozone shook his head. Elastigirl rolled her eyes and laughed as well.

"All right, big boy, let's head home and get dinner started!" she said. Raxon, who felt this was all a waste of time, decided to voice his opinion.

"I don't think that right now is the time to be going to eat! We need to find the root of this problem, before more Heartless and Unborn are unleashed throughout the city!" the pirate said, but Elastigirl simply put her hand on his shoulder.

"I know that getting to the bottom of this is important, but we need to keep our strength up, and we can't do that if we're on an empty stomach. Don't you think?" she asked with a sweet smile. Raxon instantly blushed and then puffed out nervously, and then crossed his arms and gave out a huff.

"Hmph...fine...I guess we can go eat. But right after we're done, we get to work!" he stated, and everyone nodded.

"Oh good, because I'm starving!" Dash gave out a shout, and with that, everyone headed towards the Incredibles' house!

Raxon still thought that going to eat now was a waste of time, but the decision was already made, so there was nothing he could do about it. Sky didn't seem to complain, for he seemed to be hungry as well, and was more than willing to go eat! He glanced over at Kyle, who was walking beside Dash and Violet, and once again, he felt something in his heart instantly telling him that he just couldn't trust him! He then made sure his eyes stared straight at the road! He had to remember his mission! He had to remind himself of the reason he was scouring the worlds! Sure, Kyle was tagging along, but the main focus of the mission hadn't changed! He couldn't let it change now! With that, he simply gave out a sigh, and stared up at the sky.

As he closed his eyes momentarily, a memory came instantly! It was the day after he had saved Sky! He remembered that the little moogle was shy and rather awkward, but kind and good hearted! He smiled as he remembered, and then more memories flashed to his mind. Memories of all the things that the two of them have been through! He then gave out a sigh and opened his eyes, and he thought about what the future could hold. But, the one thing that he had to make sure of, is that when all was said and done, Sky could end up being safe. That was the top priority Raxon held. He wanted to make sure his friend wouldn't have a reason to be afraid anymore! But, he couldn't show this side of himself to anyone, so that's why he always remained silent and gruff, making it appear as though he was a bitter man on the outside, untrusting of others.

After a few more minutes passed, they all arrived to the house of the Incredibles! To Kyle, Raxon and Sky's surprise, the house seemed...normal! In fact, it looked like a civilian's house! The trio was puzzled for a bit, and then, when Mr. Incredible signaled them to come inside, they did so. After closing the door, Mr. Incredible crossed his arms.

"So then, before we get to dinner, I feel there's something you should know about us. As you've seen, we're Supers, people who were born with extraordinary powers! But, even heroes like us need to lead normal lives, right? And so, the government's been helping for years, providing Supers like us a home, helping us to keep our identities a secret from the local public. And well, things have been working great so far for us in that regard! We get to do our jobs, while raising a family!" he explained. Kyle, Raxon and Sky were undeniably impressed by what they just heard, but then Raxon stepped forward with an eyebrow raised.

"So...if your identities are supposed to be secret...why are you telling us this?" he asked. That's when Elastigirl stepped forward.

"Because...well, there's just something in our hearts telling us that we can trust you. And as such, we have the feeling that you won't say a word about what's been mentioned here." she answered.

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with us!" Kyle said as he nodded with a smile. At that, Mr. Incredible took off his mask, which really only covered his eyes, and then he shook his hand.

"Thanks for that son. Now then, my name's Robert Parr. This is my wife Helen, and my kids Dashiel, Violet and Jak Jak. We're the Parr family!" he said as he introduced his family to the trio. The Parrs took off their masks as well and greeted them. Kyle, Raxon and Sky bowed in respect, receiving the greeting gladly.

"And I'm Lucius Best. Thanks again for helping us out there." the man known as Frozone said, and the trio noded.

"Glad to have helped." Raxon said in reply. Robert then clasped his hands together.

"Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but I sure am hungry! Come on, Helen, let's make dinner!" he said, and Helen, in turn, smiled and nodded, as they both headed towards the kitchen.

"Right behind you, honey!" she said.

Kyle took in the scenery, and he smiled and saw how happy the Parrs were together as a family. Seeing them reminded him of his own family. He closed his eyes and felt his heart pound.

"Mom...Dad...I miss you..."

----------------------------

And so, thanks to Kyle, Raxon and Sky, the Incredibles were able to fend off the Heartless and Unborn! What will await them as they try to uncover the mystery of the Underminer controlling said creatures? And with Davy Jones having his hands tied, where will he stand when the final battle between the pirates and the East India Trading Company comes to pass? And what's more, Lunar has appeared before Kyle in his subconscious! Will he be able to help him fight against the deity inside him? Be prepared for Chapter Fourteen: "Into The Underminer's Lair!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

852 12 9
A girl gets reborn in the universe of kingdom hearts but not as a keyblade wielder of light or a normal girl instead as the princess Darkness. Lets s...
18.4K 547 17
In a giant, lonely castle sits a bird, trapped inside her own cage. A white witch by the name of Naminè. As she sits, waiting for her saviors she is...
20.9K 327 19
After the events of Kingdom Hearts 3 and KH3 Re Mind, Sora awakens floating in the middle of the ocean while hearing a battle take place. Wanting to...
2.1K 7 19
as the final battle with Xehanort approaches, Sora must unlock his Power of Waking as well as helping out the other worlds, Riku and Mickey must sear...