Sweet Delights // g.d

By rafaaa_rincon

Gabe moves from Las Vegas to Los Angeles, will he adjust to his new life? Hopefully he doesn't ruin anything... More

Pool Party
Cleo's p*ssy
Group project
Cotton Candy Boy
Ripped jeans
Starry Eyed
Pokรฉmon?
You're a winner baby
You're still a winner baby
Basketball game
Dinner with the Dolans
Mary
Pacify Me
Rudemption
He does have a heart
Christophermas
It's a Dolan Christophermas
Stranger?
New Years party
Double date
New year, New Cameron?
Why boys
Ugh Kill Me Please
Not my Grayson
Safe for now
Legal woes
Snow day
Rock 'n' Roll/Indie alternative/ Pop/ Country//
Sick Day
Stars A Lion
Thanks Janet
Birthday Cake
Slumber party
Art Hoe?

Pride 2017

91 7 1
By rafaaa_rincon

It's June tenth, Grayson is making me hold up my promise and take him to Pride. I'm not really worried about anything, except people showing up to be hateful. I've encountered some hateful people in the past, but nothing surpasses the hate that someone holds for a whole community or even themselves.
I used to go every year to Pride in Vegas. I doubt that LA would be any different. Grayson is just going to be overwhelmed with everything going. I once saw a drag queen wearing a McDonald's bag as a dress. It was quite a sight, but they turned that paper bag into fashion gold.
I'm currently in bed wondering what I'll be wearing today. Should I break gender roles and wear a cute sun dress? Keep it simple and wear something pedestrian? Be a glamazon goddess? Cleo is going to come over to answer all those questions. Good thing she, Monique and Cameron decided to come along. Grayson and I would probably get lost without them. I would also look like a hot mess if Cleo doesn't dress me, Cameron could get us drinks and Monique just brings the happiness for the group. I wonder if any big names are going to Pride also. The closest we had to big names was Derrick barry and Kimora blac. Las Vegas isn't really known for big personalities, let alone big names.

Cleo and Monique rush into my house and they look like goddesses. Cleo is wearing a little bohemian rock moment and Monique is wearing a kawaii little number." Hey gutterbutt."" What's up Cleo. Nice nickname for me."" Hey Gabe, my look is inspired by my two favorite drag queens, Kim chi and Trixie Mattel." I look her up and down," hey Monique and I couldn't notice from all the pink and anime trinkets." The extreme makeup doesn't tell me she likes either." Can you guys pick out an outfit for me?"" Sure, what do you want?"" I don't know, I was hoping you could pick it out for me."" Oh I'm fine with that. I'll be back in a couple seconds with your outfit." Cleo sprints upstairs, I always forget how much she loves fashion." I'll do your makeup. I'm thinking of going to a cosmetology school once I graduate here."" You switch your major everyday and you barely wear makeup."" No hunny, ever hour. And my makeup right now is not subtle."" No hunny, every second."" True. Do you want lipstick?"" I don't think I'm ready to commit to lipstick. How about eyes and nails?"" Lipstick is a huge commitment, and we could skip foundation because your skin is amazing."" Okay let's get to work."
My skin wasn't always flawless. I remember back in Las Vegas always trying everything to get rid of my acne. Aloe Vera, toothpaste, proactive, and any concoction my grandmother made me. None of it worked, I'd sleep early, I'd change my diet, I was slightly germaphobic. But one day out of the blue it cleared up, like magic. I remember being so happy because even though no one made fun of me, I could always feel them looking at a pimple and not me. I'm almost as pale as Kristen Stewart so redness was a huge problem.
" Done," Monique passes me a mirror. I look and I have rainbow glitter, it looks like I'm crying rainbow glitter. My nails are an ombré rainbow and Cleo just came downstairs with my outfit." I thought you said it would only be a couple seconds?"" It was."" It probably felt longer because I was glamming you up. And I forgot the highlight."" Let me do it, it's the most important part of a look." Cleo grabs the weird shaped brush from Monique's hand. She dips it into the powder and swipes it on my cheeks and nose." Perfect." I don't really get the hype of highlight, but Cleo is all about it. I look at the outfit; a shirt with a rainbow flag, black shorts and my red converse. It's cute, it's simple, it goes with Pride and it looks comfortable. I can't believe I didn't see that in my closet.
As I'm changing they turn around," so Cameron booked us a hotel, so we don't have to drive back."" Is that really needed?"" I'm not driving y'all back and I doubt Grayson will want to leave."" Right because anytime Grayson is with you he forgets everything else."" That is a lie."" Oh really? Last day of school he spent all lunch looking at you and forgot to eat," Cleo tells me." Y'all are gross. Remember when you needed to pass your math final and you guys stayed up all night studying."" I still didn't pass the final. Okay I get it. He just enjoys spending time with me, is there anything wrong with that?"" No just y'all need to get together." God Monique is so cringeworthy when she says "y'all", she's literally obsessed with becoming Korean, yet she continues saying southern slang." But when are you two going to get into a relationship?"" When are you going to tell me what happened to Matt?" Cleo and Matt were so in love. Cleo was literally head over heels in love with him, and he was starting to really like her. Ever since the New Years party they've never been with each other. This guy met her mother and it seems like they aren't together anymore." I decided that Matthew and I needed some time apart."" Is that the reason? You two were cuter than my bias Yoonmin."" Well that's it." Cleo crosses her arms and shrugs. I guess this isn't the time to make her unhappy.

Cameron and Grayson roll up in her truck. Grayson is wearing almost the exact same outfit, I look at Cleo. Such a coincidence, he's missing my signature red converse. It was a nice attempt," get in. We need to check in before we get to the festival." Cameron is so extra for getting us a hotel room just for one day, when it's literally twenty minutes away. We all get in and she starts driving.
In minutes we make it to Hollywood and see the parade in full swing. But before I could get a good look at everything Cameron turns to where our hotel is.
The Roosevelt Hotel, rolls off the tongue doesn't it? Apparently it's a really famous hotel here. I wouldn't know about it since I'm from Las Vegas. Cameron wanted to go all out and even get us a room that Marilyn Monroe stayed at." How much is this hotel gonna cost us?"" It is all on me, don't worry about it."" Just tell us the amount."" A hundred dollars a night, but we're staying one night. We need to be sleeping lavishly." If she says so, I could literally sleep in the car, or you know drive back home.

We go up to our room and it's gorgeous, everything looks pristine. The bed is huge, we could probably all lay on it comfortably." Okay let's get going. Pride here we come!" Cameron basically throws us all out into the hallway. I guess the only time we'll be in the room is when we're sleeping.
We arrive at the actual festival and I see a rainbow everywhere. Legit everything is rainbows and glitters, I wonder why someone would be against it.
Grayson comes up behind me with an ice cream." Here, I got your favorite, vanilla." I look at the ice cream itself and it looks exactly like a penis." Gray you brought me a penis."" How do you even know what a penis looks like?" I think for a second on how dumb Grayson is." Are you dumb or are you dumb? A. I'm a boy no matter how flamboyant I am. B. I'm gay."" Ok no more questions."" Let's go see the parade."" No that's really boring. We're just going to be standing and watching other people have fun," Monique is such a buzzkill right now." That's where my connections come in. I got us a spot on the Absolute vodka float." I just love Cameron this time of year. But I wonder who she knows that is apart of the company." So we get to stand around and yell at people watching us? Oh no hunny," god Monique always has to be so negative." Monique can stay in the audience with me," Cleo comes to her rescue." I would rather have you guys on the float with us. But if you must." Cameron rolls her eyes and pulls Grayson and I behind her. Cleo and Monique follow behind us.

Cameron has us meet up at the float with her friend." Cameron, hi. So good to see you," a blonde lady around her sixties comes up to us. This must be her friend," and you brought friends. Great, so we'll have you guys throwing these gay flags every so often to the crowd." The lady says passing Grayson and I these huge bags of rainbow flags." My names Julia if you need me. The parade is almost starting so go on up and get situated."" Ok thank you." Grayson helps me up and we both go stand near a huge bottle of vodka. There's bottles everywhere on the float, Grayson picks one up and opens it." You drink?"" Of course. Only when my family isn't around."" Cameron could be on the float already."" I'll chug it. You'll help me won't you?"" No way. Ladies don't drink." Grayson almost chugs the entire bottle and I stop him. I grab the bottle from his hand," I thought you said you don't drink."" I said ladies don't drink. I'm not a lady." I take a swig of it and then leave it on the floor. I want him to get his mind off of drinking before Cameron and I have to be his babysitters. I really don't want to deal with a drunk Grayson.

The float starts moving before he can reach for the bottle." So when are you going to explain to me everything gay. Well everything LGBTQ+ adjacent."" That's going to take a couple days. I'll just point out a few of the gay tribes."" Tribes?"" Let me see." I look around in the crowd," you see that huge hairy guy. That's a bear. Then there's me, a twink."" What am I?"" A jock. Or a daddy," I wink at him and make him blush." I guess I'm a little of both. What about the lesbians?"" Well the most notable ones are butch and lipstick. Butch is more masculine and lipsticks are the more feminine."" Makes sense. What do you call the ones who dress up as women?"" Drag queens. And remember that it's only a general statement. Not everyone is a cookie cutter version of the tribes."" I know it's kinda like how restaurants have French fries, but they don't all taste the exact same."" Sure. Not sure if the analogy is correct, but if it works for you."

After throwing about a hundred flags off the float, the parade ends. We find Cameron hunched over the side of the float." I guess you weren't the only Dolan to find the free bottles."" I can see," Grayson shakes his head." This isn't how I wanted my night to end." Monique and Cleo come up behind us," what up with Cameron?"" I want to go back to the hotel. It's cold outside," of course Monique wants to stay inside." Perfect. You two can take Cameron to the room and take care of her."" Fine. But I'll be back once these two are taken care of," Cleo says forcing Monique to help carry Cameron. Cameron is holding two bottles as they drag her away." Guess my night continues."" You're welcome. Now help me find a restroom, I need to go."" Okay, but after we're going to this one club."" You remember that we're seventeen?"" Look, your cuteness and my charm will get us in any club."
After tracking down some porta potties, I finally get to relieve myself. I come outside to see Grayson next to two huge women. From the extravagant outfits and colors I'm guessing they're drag queens. I tap Grayson on the shoulder and I'm faced with Trixie Mattel and my queen, Katya." Hey, look who I found Gabe," Grayson said pulling me closer." Hi, I'm Gabe and I'm currently going through a mental breakdown. Maybe even about to faint."" Oh honey, honeyyy, last time I had a mental breakdown I was standing here talking to your hunk of a boyfriend," Trixie says to me with her trademark 'honey'. She's of course adorned in her favorite color, pink. I forgot to say Grayson and I aren't dating." Don't. Or I'll squelch you and put you in my handbag." Oh squelching, I just love watching their YouTube videos." I just want to say I admire you and everything you've done for me with gymnastics."" Oh no problem. Because honey what you see, isn't always what you get from almost being on the Olympic team."" And Tracey Martel, you're gorgeous and love your color choices."" Grayson I really like your boyfriend," Trixie says nudging Grayson towards me." Same and I barely like myself," the goddess that is Katya says. I'm fangirling so hard, but I'm trying my best to seem cool. I don't want the first and last time I meet my idols be me freaking out and scaring them. That's my worst nightmare." Thanks but we haven't really made it official."" Why not you kids are young and cute. If I had all those things I'd be in a relationship and not hanging with this weirdo," Trixie says reprimanding us.
" Ok I'll do it," Grayson turns to me," Gabe. I've known you for quite some time and I think you're the coolest person I've ever met. You're kind, compassionate and you've been on my mind for a long time. More so in my heart, I'm rambling on, will you be my boyfriend?"" Yes," I say while tears start going down my face. Grayson picks me up and kisses me.
I immediately felt the spark that everyone says they do. His lips are soft like rose petals. I can really smell his musky vanilla cologne. Everything about this moment is perfect.
I hear Katya say," this is the best god damn smoke break I've ever taken."" I don't even smoke," Trixie and Katya say during our moment." You kids going to stay for the show?"" Willam is performing next."" That's my favorite queen!"" I thought I was your favorite?" Katya says with disdain." You're my favorite gymnastic queen."" I'm the only gymnastic queen."" Gabe here is actually into gymnastics so much that he picked it up."
I grew nervous from Grayson just telling my life story to my idols.
" Show me something. Anything."" Right now? In public."" Yes." I decide to do an Arabian double front. I make some space for my stunt. Thankfully there's not many people here and the area is pretty open. I do a half turn and flip twice in the air, my landing was a but shaky, but this is a difficult move to complete before turning.
Katya, Trixie and Grayson are both applauding as if I was Rupaul himself." That was great, if I could do the things you can when I was that young I would've probably made it to the Olympic team," it feels amazing to be told this from Katya." Okay enough of the talent lets go watch Willam," Trixie says dragging Grayson and I in the club.
I pull Grayson aside," they know we're underage?"" Who cares? We got into the club without any hassle." The night is just beginning.
We're sitting at the bar, waiting for Willam to go on and the bartender brings us drinks." I didn't order us any drinks."" Those two gentlemen over there actually paid for them," the bartender says pointing to two men in business suits. It's not a sensible outfit for Pride in summer, in West Hollywood, but they look really expensive. One of them winks at us and we turn away." I'll handle this," Grayson picks up the drinks and goes to their table.
I can't hear anything, but I see Grayson leave the drinks there and come back." What happened?"" I just told them to leave me and my boyfriend alone. God I love saying that."" I love hearing you say that."
Willam comes over in a bandanna dress," are you the lovely couple Katya sent me to give these two?"" Yes. I love you so much by the way."" No problem. I love me too," he says handing us two water bottles. Grayson opens them for me because I'm too malnourished to even attempt to." You guys make an adorable couple. God, you're like the gay bradgelina. Except young and without the kindergarten."
" Thanks. We try, actually we don't." Grayson chuckles loud enough that Willam notices." I like you, what's your name's?"" I'm Grayson and this is Gabe."" Nice to meet you two, you better stay and watch my performance. I'll dedicate a song two you two."" Yeah we will be," Grayson says pulling me closer to him." Okay. Keep it PG, I'm going to need an adult to be with you two. See you later." Willam goes backstage to prepare for her performance.
" Wasn't Cleo going to join us?"" Monique and Cameron too, I'll text them."
Grayson texts them and gets a response right away." I'll go get them from the back entrance. Wait here."
I stay in the seat and one of the men that bought us drinks comes up to me." So your boyfriend left?"" Yeah. Being in wrestling and boxing really tires him out, he usually needs a few seconds of air." Grayson isn't in boxing or wrestling, but this guy doesn't know that." Oh I get it, if you get bored of him. You know where to find me."
Grayson returns with my friends and Ethan." I only came because Grayson wanted me to come. So what's the news?"" You guys have been.." Grayson gets cut off by Willam's performance beginning.
Willam does a wonderful performance of her song, How much can't. Afterwards she pulls Grayson and I on stage." Give it up for this lovely couple," then he moves us out the way," ok back to me." I'm currently dying of laughter while Grayson leads me back to our group." So that's why you brought me out? You two were basically dating since you two met. I'm going to the hotel."" I'm coming with," Cameron says already hungover. I could tell because she's been drinking water like she needs it to survive and holding her head the whole time. Cameron and Ethan head out to the hotel before us.
I check the time and it's already midnight. The club is starting to shut down and my buzz is higher than ever. I didn't take a sip from anything other than the water and the swig of vodka. Even though the swig was more like a sip.
Cleo and Monique are currently carrying us back to the hotel. Luckily I'm light as a feather, but Grayson weighs as much as a line backer. Knowing these drag queens they probably put something in our waters. At least I can say I was drugged by a Ru girl." How the hell can a man weigh this much?"" Sorry."" Don't worry hunny, he's out like a light. I hate y'all," Monique says mid struggle to take us up the stairs to the lobby.
Once inside it was a smooth ride, up inside the elevator and down the hall into the room. Luckily Monique and Cleo didn't drink as much of our water.
They lay us on the bed and both go lay on the couch. Before I fall asleep I can make out the shape and sound of them kissing. I guess Grayson and I weren't the only ones to kiss. Love does show up at unexpected places.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

961K 16.5K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
298K 6.5K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.5M 50K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
239K 10.1K 60
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...