pacify her ➳ joshler

By thenamesblurryface

[tw: self harm, depression, suicide, etc.] josh is your regular popular kid. everyone admires him at school... More

ayee
1. y
2. o
3. u
5. d
6. o
7. n
8. '
9. t
10.
11. l
12. o
13. v
14. e
15.
16. h
17. e
18. r
19.
20. s
21. t
22. o
23. p
24.
25. l
26. y
27. i
28. n
29. g
30.
31. w
32. i
33. t
34. h
35.
36. t
37. h
38. o
39. s
40. e
41.
42. w
43. o
44. r
45. d
46. s
a/n

4.

5.8K 224 410
By thenamesblurryface

tyler woke up to the feeling of strong arms wrapped around his small waist.

he shifted in the sheets to hear a low groan and arms tightening around torso. he turned around to reveal a sleeping josh. tyler couldn't help but admire his perfect facial features.

he subconsciously felt himself bring his hand up to josh's cheek, caressing the soft skin. a smile traced josh's lips, bringing his hand up to tyler's.

this felt right, but it was most definitely wrong.

"josh.." tyler mumbled.

"hmm?" josh hummed with his eyes still closed.

"we need to get up, for school.." tyler sighed, not wanting the warmth of josh's arms to be gone.

josh's eyes shot open to stare directly into tyler's. "shit, i forgot!" he quickly got up dismissing tyler's and his cuddle session.

he rushed towards the door resting his hand on the doorknob. "i'll see you at school, i need to go home." and with that he was out the door.

tyler was confused, but shook it off. he decided to get ready for school as well. he still couldn't believe that he just slept with the most popular boy, and certainly one of the most attractive in tyler's eyes. 

:.。..。.:

it was finally lunch time and tyler was relieved. he hated his classes, actually he hated school in general. school made him on edge.

he got up out of his seat throwing his backpack over his shoulder. he walked out of the classroom stuffing his hands in the pockets of his hoodie.

when he got into the cafeteria he avoided the 'popular' table best he could. that was until josh spotted tyler staring from across the room.

tyler shifted, looking away trying to seem not guilty. josh smirked and quickly got up from his seat, telling his friends he'll be back. he walked over to tyler who was flustered.

"hey, what are you doing over here?" josh questioned the quiet boy.

"i don't know.. i-" tyler kept his head low to hide his blush. josh cut him off.

"wanna come sit with me?"

at first tyler was suspicious of the whole thing. he really did want to go sit with josh, but why would he?

before tyler could muster out his answer, josh grabbed his wrist pulling him towards the table.

"come on." josh pulled him along.

"i-"

"hi guys! this is tyler."

tyler swallowed the lump in his throat looking at all of josh's friends with wide eyes. he opened his mouth trying to introduce himself but nothing came out.

he turned towards josh giving him 'the look'. he was really uncomfortable.

josh just rolled tyler's look off his back and sat down. he slid over making room for him as he patted the spot.

"sit down. we don't bite!" tyler heard one of josh's friends call out from across the table.

he had dark brown curly hair. if it wasn't for tyler liking josh and his bright, messy, yellow hair, then he would most definitely find this boy attractive.

he shyly sat down next to josh, fiddling with the sleeves of his sweater. he quickly shot his head up when he heard a girls voice start taking.

"so, tell us about yourself, ty!" a girl with short blue hair gave tyler a smile.

"uh. i do- there's nothing really to talk about.." tyler almost whispered.

"what do you like to do for fun? oh, by the way i'm ashley!"

this ashley girl was way to cheerful for tyler, but somehow it made him feel less anxious.

"well, uh, i like to write so-" he was cut off by a squeaky voice calling a name.

"joshie!!" the voice called and out came a girl wrapping her arms around the boy.

tyler knew exactly who it was when he saw her. debby, josh's girlfriend.

"heyy" josh turned around from where he was sitting and wrapped his arms around debby. debby leaned in and kissed him.

tyler was watching the whole time. his face started turning red. was he jealous already? he turned away to face ashley again.

"tyler? are you okay?" ashley gave tyler a concerned look.

"yeah, i- i have to go."

tyler said bye to ashley while josh was too busy talking to debby.

should have he felt this way? he knows josh isn't gay, but somehow it seems like he likes tyler. maybe this is just his imagination.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58K 3.6K 28
[COMPLETED | RE-WRITE OF ORIGINAL !!!] aka the one in which Tyler's failed suicide attempt lands him in rehab where he meets Josh; an unreadable boy...
20.7K 485 47
"Whats your name?" The blue haired kid asked. "I'm Tyler, Tyler Joseph. Whats yours?" "I'm Joshua Dun. You can call me Josh though." Tyler is a depre...
15.1K 260 17
(y/n) was a new girl starting high school. Nobody ever cared or gave her attention. She then meets a guy, A guy named Tyler Joseph. They become frien...
1.6K 109 32
he's the boy of your dreams... literally. {i will put a warning before any triggering subjects are brought up} ------------------------ thesoftestwor...