Just One Day | Min Yoongi

By infxresman

❝Let me make it up to you so I can show you how sorry I am.❞ ❝It's too late for that.❞ ❝Just one day.❞ He sof... More

Prologue
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXIV.I
XXVI
XXVI.I
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX

VIII

5.6K 224 117
By infxresman

- present;

(3rd per. pov)

"A fan got mad with Yoongi a while ago." Jin says as he snacks on a piece of cheese bread.

"Oh, really?" Jungkook asks while all of them look at Yoongi who is scrolling through his smart phone as he stares at the screen blankly.

They were all gathered into the waiting room together, waiting for the next fan meet to start.

"Was it... her?" Namjoon asks, a little hesitant to bring up the topic of her.

Yoongi didn't reply, but Jin clearly remembered what the girl looked like. "She was wearing a pink dress and she had a blonde hair."

"Oh! I think that's your fan, Taetae." Jimin explains, remembering her since he sat right next to Taehyung during the fan meet.

"Really? But she was so nice to me, she even gave me this." He says, patting the flower crown that is still on his head, "Why would she be mad at you?"

"She's the cousin of someone I..." Yoongi says, looking for the right word, but failing. "...hurt before."

"YOU HURT SOMEONE BEFORE?" Taehyung exclaims, really shocked at the information. "WHY WOULD YOU HURT A GIRL?"

"You don't even know if it's a girl," Hoseok joins in who is not playful and bubbly unlike his usual self but rather serious about the topic. "Who is it, hyung?"

But he didn't reply. He kept on looking at his phone, lost at his own thoughts. Until it was Namjoon who broke the silence,

"It's the girl he loved the most."

*

- present;

(eunji's pov)

"You're interested in them now?" Hyuna, the patient who likes Bangtan, asks as she plays the music Save Me on her phone.

"Oh no, I was just told by a friend to listen to it." I lied.

We haven't seen each other for eight years and the only thing he's going to do is make me listen to a song? Is he promoting their group? Is that what this is all about?

I was caught up into my own thoughts that I didn't know the music's already playing. I focused and looked at the ground as I listen to the lyrics carefully.

Why is it so dark where you're not here
It's dangerous how wrecked I am
Save me because I can't get a grip on myself

Listen to my heartbeat
It calls you whenever it wants to
Because within this pitch black darkness
You are shining so brightly

"I need to go," I say, standing up quickly from my seat. "I'll see you later, please get rest."

I walked out of Hyuna's room without looking back. Why would he want me to listen to that song? Why would he want me to know what those lyrics say?

Is he trying to send a message?

After all these years, he can't even speak for himself but rather say it to me through a song?

I take the necklace out of my pocket and looked at it. It looked dull and old, it's not as beautiful as I remember it to be.

Why am I still holding onto this ever since Mina gave it to me?

"Jagi!" My boyfriend comes running down the hallway to approach me, pulling me into a hug as he reaches me. "I missed you so much."

I hugged him back as I shove the necklace back into my pocket. "I missed you too, babe."

He pulls away from me and looks down, his lips pouting sadly. "Is there something wrong?"

"Of course not," I lied, smiling at him. "Let's go, it's already late."

He takes the red purse he gave me on our first date that was hanging from my shoulder and yanks it to his, "You still keep this? I could buy you another one, you know?"

"I love it, it has a sentimental value." I grinned, taking his arm and wrapping it around my shoulder as we walk out of the hospital. "I like your outfit by the way, you look like a spy."

He wore a white face mask and a black cap that covered his whole face. I can only see his eyes from this angle, but I understand him since there might be paparazzi at this time of night.

"Just tell me to take it off and I will," he says, stopping to walk. "Right here and right now."

"No!" I say, stopping him as he was about to lift his cap from his head. "Are you kidding? You're going to cause a commotion."

"I don't have to hide our relationship," he says pulling me closer to him as we resume to walk. "I'm only doing this because you told me to do so."

"Ah, you're silly." Is the only phrase I can say because of how warm I felt inside. "I'm lucky to have you, jagi."

"No, i'm lucky to have you." He says, turning his head to kiss my forehead lightly. "I brought the agency van by the way, since it's the only vehicle in our driveway this morning."

"Ah, seriously?" I say, staring to panic. "Couldn't you use something else? Something less discreet that doesn't shout, 'hey, i'm an idol.'?"

"Babe, don't worry," he says, laughing carefree at me. "I brought a staff that I trust, he's going to drive us to our destination."

"That's not my point!" I exclaimed but let out a defeated sigh after. "Whatever, let's just hurry up before anyone sees us."

We hurried out of the lobby and see the white van parked in front if the hospital, making me feel a bit of relief that we don't have to walk long. That means we're only going to be exposed to the public for a shorter amount of time.

But before we could step into the van, a bright flash emerges from the bushes, making my boyfriend cover my face with the purse that is slinging on his arm while he had his face down. The second the flash was gone, we immediately hop inside of the van.

"THIS IS WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT." I say as I bounce up and down from my seat nervously. "You're going to be all over the news, people are going to attack you,"

"Oh my god, what should we do? Do you think they saw my face? Did they see your face? Your manager doesn't even know, I'm go-"

"Eunji," he says calmly on a low voice. "everything will be okay, just calm down."

"How can you say that?" I exclaimed, surprised that it's not bothering him even a single bit. "Are you not scared of people having the power to destroy your career?"

"I'm not scared because of that," he says, looking out the window as the van starts to move. "I'm scared of putting you in danger."

"Babe..." I say softly, realizing how cruel and harsh I become. Did I make it sound like i'm not proud to have him as his girlfriend?

"We'll take care of it," the staff who is driving says as he looked at us from the rear view mirror. "Don't worry."

I bit my lip and sat closer to him, feeling guilty. "I'm sorry for over reacting, I just don't want people to know that-"

"That you're dating me?" He whispered as his eyes full of sadness looked at me. "Is that why?"

"No, of course not." I held his hands as he looked away from me again. "I just don't want giving people the power to ruin your career. Your career is much more important than I am."

"You're just as important to me, why do you think that I can just drop you easily because of my career?" He looked at me like I just said the most ridiculous thing ever. "I love you, you don't leave the people you love to please someone else."

"Jagiya..." I whispered, launching myself at him as tears bursted out of my eyes. "I'm sorry for thinking that way. It's just... it happened to me before."

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asks, pulling away as he held my face with both of his palm.

"Because he's an idol too," I admitted after a year of hiding it away from him. "That's the reason why I couldn't g-"

"Who is it?" He asks intently, his attention focused on me.

"Yoongi," I replied, more tears streaming down my cheeks. "Min Yoongi."

"From Bangtan? Didn't you just go to their concert last week?" He asks as he pulls my head close to his chest, stroking my hair gently. I nodded as I tried not to make a sound while I cry. "What happened?"

I told him everything that happened. How it all started to how it all ended. By the time I was finished, we have reached our destination.

"We're here," the staff interrupts, taking the earphones out of his ears. "Try not to worry about what happened earlier, action's already on the way."

"Thank you," my boyfriend says, "but I think we'll appreciate it more if you drive us back to our condo."

The staff then nods and begin driving again, making him look back at me.

"I'll never do that to you," he says with an assuring smile. "We'll even go to our place right now and i'll cook you a meal myself. I want to keep you just for myself tonight."

I smiled at the thought of him trying to lighten up the mood even though my cheeks felt hot from the tears. "That sounds great."

I rest my head on his shoulder as the van continued to move, feeling a sense of comfort. He wrapped his arm around me, tucking me in closer and soon I drifted into sleep with a conclusion.

He's different from him.

He's different from Yoongi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

722 159 17
~Story line ~ Dr. Min Yoongi, a renowned doctor by profession, and Lee Y/N an clumsy intern end up in the some rural area's hospital. While Lee Y/N...
10.8K 702 4
When you encounter your past love and the crossed path force you to reveal not only all of the unsaid things but also the secret you have been hiding...
4.4K 393 32
What if your past self suddenly appears out of nowhere, time travelling? past life? A story where two same people with different lives and different...
146 17 17
"you are the worst decision I made in my life😡" girl said "and you are best decision I made so far😊" boy said . . . "welcome to hell😏" girl said "...