The Boxer's Kitten (h.s.)

Galing kay goldensunflowers98

Harry Styles was known to be ruthless, merciless, and tough in the ring. He basically lived at the gym, alway... Higit pa

Playlist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Fanfiction Awards 2017
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Harry Styles Imagines
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
New Book Alert: Aurelie (Luke Hemmings AU)
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 31

57.4K 1.7K 1.3K
Galing kay goldensunflowers98

"For your eyes only, I'll show you my heart"

Eveleigh's POV
Double update! I spend a lot of time writing for you guys, so the least you could do is give a little comment! Enjoy! x

"Zeusy! Behave! Staring at me with your cute, begging eyes isn't going to make me give you this turkey! This is for Daddy," I tell the giant puppy as my feet, a place he never leaves, as I assemble Harry's sandwich for work.

"Har-Bear!" I call, hearing his footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Yes, darling?" He calls back, walking into the kitchen. He wore a black suit, his hair pushed back with his pair of sunnies, and he smelt like heaven as he just got out of the shower. He sets his bag of gym clothes on the floor beside the counter.

"Do you want mustard on one or both of your sandwiches?" I ask, my cheeks flushing as he walks past me and rests his hand on my hip as he places a kiss on my temple.

"Just one today, sweetheart. Can you make the other turkey, apple, and brie?" he says, patting a now grumpy Zeus' head in passing as he walks to the cabinets. I nod and begin slicing an apple thin.

"Think I'm gonna have salt 'n' vinegar chips today... But, then again, we have the new buffalo wing pretzels," I giggle as I watch him internally struggle to make the decision and stare down at the two bags.

"I'll make you a little baggy of both," I open a ziplock and place a handful or two of both in the bag as the satisfied Harry smiles and walks over to the pot of boiling water.

He grabs his travel mug and fills it to the top along with three teaspoons of sugar and his tea bag choice of the day. Today's was Honey Lavender as he seemed to need a bit of stress relief since it was Kendall's first day of private lessons.

"Are you coming by the club today or are you just gonna stay here?" Harry asks as he stirs his tea.

"I'm gonna stay here probably. Got a lot of client emails I need to send and ideas I need to write down for when I feel up to opening the shoppe again," I say as Harry starts looking distressed like he always does when he knows he won't be around me.

"Don't like leaving you alone. M'scared you're going to have another attack and I won't get there in time," he voiced his anxious thoughts as I frown.

"We can't live in fear, Harry," I simply say, placing the last slice of turkey on the sandwich before adding the cheese and apple. I hear him sigh behind me and I can imagine the stressed look on his face as he rubs his temple.

"I know, baby, but I still worry," he says as I place his finished sandwiches in his lunch bag along with his chips, pretzels, a bowl of celery and peanut butter, a banana, and a double chocolate chip cookie.

Turning around, I place the lunch bag against his chest and stand on my tip-toes to give him a kiss. "Don't worry. I'll be fine. It was just a bad reaction to the chemo I was on. I'm on a new kind now and I feel a lot better. Please, don't spend all day worrying," I beg as he stares into my eyes.

Sighing, he reluctantly nods and kisses my forehead. Wrapping his arms around me, he rests his cheek on the top of my head as I snuggle my face into his chest. "I love you so, so much," he mumbles, his fingers trailing up and down my back soothingly.

"I love you too," I whisper, placing a small kiss to his chest before we untangle ourselves for one another.

"You better hurry. You're gonna be late," I warn as he nods quickly. He hurriedly grabs his things and, with a quick kiss to my lips, he's out the door.

Sighing, I finally let out a pained groan as I rub my pounding head. It's getting harder to hide my pain from Harry but as long as he's not worrying, everything is alright. I may have changed chemotherapies, but that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt still.

Feeling myself become more fatigued by the minute, I stumble my way into the living room and flop down on the couch. Covering my face with my arm, I let my other arm hang over the edge of the couch.

Soon, I feel a wet nose nudging my fingers and I uncover my face to see a concerned looking Zeus as he lets out little whines. "I'm okay," I whisper, patting the couch and letting him hop up beside me. He whines once more, cuddling his large body against mine and nuzzling his cold, wet nose and face into my neck.

Soon, my ears pick up on quiet meals and I look down to see Cleo and Cashmere struggling to get up on the couch. Helping them up, Zeus stares down at them in confusion as they start to bury themselves between his paws and against his chest. Letting out a puff of air, as if to say whatever, he lays his head down on the two tiny fluff balls and starts to fall asleep.

Turning on the television, I change the channels until the food network appears and I smile lightly at the sight. Grabbing a pillow, I place it under my head and watch as Giada De Laurentiis teaches the viewers how to make the perfect marinara sauce.

Soon, I figure out what I'm making for dinner: Hidden Valley ranch seasoned pork chops slow cooked in the crockpot, oven roasted rosemary and garlic baby potatoes, country style green beans, and buttered rolls.

Getting hungry at all the food talk, I slowly stand and make my way into the kitchen. Flicking on the light, I start for the cabinet when something catches my eye.

Harry's lunch bag.

Groaning to myself, I pick up the bag and look down at the ground to see Zeus had followed me. "Guess we are going to see Daddy sooner than we thought." His tail immediately starts wagging at my words.

"Go get your leash," I coo, making him race for the back room to get it. Grabbing my jacket, I pull it on just as Zeus runs back with his leash.

"Good boy!" I praise him with my words and a pet on the head as I hook his leash to his collar. Grabbing my keys and his lunch, Zeus and I walk out to my car and hop in.

Looking down, I don't even care that I'm still in my pajamas and put the car in reverse.

Driving through the streets, I admire the people with hopes and dreams and the tall buildings built by the people who made their dreams reality before I finally pull up in front of club.

Climbing out of the car, I hold Zeus' leash in my hand as I walk in.

_____________

Harry's POV

"No, Kendall. That's not right. For the sixteenth time," I mumble the last part to myself bitterly as I watch the girl I dated for two years look like a fool.

"Well, how about you get up and actually show me, baby!" She purrs out, reaching out to caress my shoulder but I quickly grab her wrist and squeeze tightly, glaring her down hard. She gasps and winces as she tries to escape my grasp.

"Don't ever call me baby and don't ever touch me unless it's with a glove and we are practicing. Try that again and I'll kick you out of here as fast as I kicked you out when I ended our shitty relationship with your cheating, fucked up ass," I hiss in warning, finally releasing her as she clutches her wrist to her chest.

"But, you used to love when I touched you during our "shitty relationship." You weren't complaining then," she tries to act innocent as I start pulling on my gloves that I smile at the sight of. They were the ones Eveleigh bought me and when I see the gold lettering that said With all my love, Eveleigh, my smile grows.

It quickly drops though when Kendall walks back into view and I comprehend her words. "That was before you cheated on me and, besides, I have Eveleigh now."

Her eyebrows furrow at the name before her eyes widen in remembrance. "You mean the fat, ugly girl with cancer?" She laughs, flicking her ponytail back as I scowl at her words.

If looks could kill, she'd be six feet under.

"No, the beautiful, gorgeous girl who is the love of my life and just so happens to be sick right now. If you ever insult her again, I'll rip your throat out. Now, get your gloves on. Time to practice sparring," I snap as she rolls her eyes and does so.

"Be ready to block. You should remember what I taught you when we were dating," I say quickly, making her eyes widen and she shakes her head.

"I don't-" she begins making excuses but I ignore them.

"Go!" I shout, immediately swinging wide as she lets out a loud scream of panic and fear and tries to block quickly.

As much as I hate her, I wouldn't actually hurt her while boxing.... Well, not too much.

Smirking to myself, I inwardly laugh. This could be fun.

_____________

Eveleigh's POV

"Zeus! You can't growl at our friends!" I reprimand as he continues to growl at every person that walks by.

He had been on edge since we walked in and one of the guys tried to hug me. He immediately had lunged and tried to bite the poor guy's hand off, making him jump and quickly scurry off after telling me he'd talk later.

Whining quietly at my stern words, I start to feel bad so I gently give him a scratch behind his ears. He instantly perks back up and his tail begins to wag again as we walk down to the practice rooms.

"Hello, Miss. DeLuca," I hear a raspy voice speak as I round the corner. Jumping in shock, I turn to see a weak Will hobbling down the hall. Zeus' ears immediately flatter and he growls lowly as Will gets closer.

I move to shush him, but Will makes a noise deep in his throat and snaps his fingers loudly, making Zeus shockingly stop growling but scoot closer to me, his ears still flattened and teeth bared.

"Hmm, that normally works," Will hums with knitted brows as I'm suddenly very glad of Zeus' protective ways.

"H-How are you feeling?" I choke out as I shuffle nervously in the intimidating man's presence. He was getting weaker by the days, I could tell, but he was still terrifying. His gaunt, grey features actually made him seem a bit scarier than normal, if that was possible.

"Same as you. Dying," I wince at the reminder and bite my lip as I look down at the floor.

"It's a shame really. How everyone thinks you're so kind," He starts, making me look up at him in confusion.

"What?" I wonder what he's talking about. Everyone thinks I'm kind because I make it my goal to be kind.

"Everyone thinks you're this sweet, kind girl when, really, all you are is selfish and idiotic. Making Harry fall in love with you when you're going to die, ruining him for life. That's why I'm making sure my son has someone when you break him and if that person is Kendall, then so be it. You're sick, and not just in the literal sense," he hisses, his breathing labored, as I stare at him in utter shock.

I can't even defend myself before he is called by someone down the hall. He gives me one last glare before he brushes past me.

I stand there for a moment in disbelief, my eyes tearing up for a second at his words.

Is that really what people think?

After a moment of panicking, I remember that Harry still needs his lunch. Shaking my head and trying to forget Will's words, I begin my way to Harry's practice room.

Nearing the door, I shakily exhale and turn the knob to enter the room.

Harry and Kendall are so into sparring that they don't even notice me standing there.

But, the riled up, angry pit bull at my feet definitely notices how his owner, Harry, is being attacked and immediately starts to growl and lunge.

"Zeus, no!" is all I can scream in warning as he yanks himself out of my grasp and runs full speed at the dueling pair.

Hearing my shouts, Harry and Kendall both stop and turn to face me in confusion. Kendall quickly turns terrified as Zeus jumps, all of his teeth bared, as Harry jerks back instinctually to get out of the way.

I gasp in horror as Zeus lands on top of her and I'm positive everyone in the club can hear her screams of pain.

______________

Hope you liked this chapter! Please leave your opinions and comments as I spend my time writing for you!

Questions!

1. Favorite part of this chapter?

2. What do you want to see/think will happen next chapter?

3. Who do you imagine as Will?

4. What did you think of Will saying that to Eveleigh?

5. Do you think his words will affect Eveleigh or the future? How so?

6. What do you think will happen after Zeus has attacked Kendall?

7. Favorite character and why?

8. Least favorite character and why?

9. Do you think the pictures and quotes I put in the beginning? Any themes/colors/quotes you want next?

10. Anything else you want to say can go here!

All the love. x

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

15.7M 324K 100
I hate her, I hate her, I fucking hate her. If she died right now, I wouldn't care. My main concern would be how I would get my money for this stunt...
1.6K 281 19
*** This is a the Entitled story told from Harris Sinclair's perspective. So, it's sort of a sequel. Sinclair Publishing House was a family business...
1M 20.8K 108
Forced to move, Ember Evergreen has to say goodbye to her best friend. She never thought she would see him again and it broke her heart. 10 years la...
63.8K 1.4K 34
Excerpt From Chapter 8: "I swear, she's such a pain in the ass," says Harry. That's when I had it. "You know what? You boys don't understand anything...