Everybody Wants Lucy

By supernaturalmom

Lucy is a quiet girl with an abusive step mother. Who's just trying to make it thru the day. Her life changes... More

Everybody Wants Lucy {Intro}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.1}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.2}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.3}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.4}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.5}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.6}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.7}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.8}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.9}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.10}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.11}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.12}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.13}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.14}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.15}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.16}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.17}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.18}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.19}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.20}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.21}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.22}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.23}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.24}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.25}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.26}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.27}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.28}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.29}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.30}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.32}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.33}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.34}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.35}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.36}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.37}
Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.38}
Everybody Wants Lucy (Ch. 39)

Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.31}

1.1K 23 11
By supernaturalmom

Everybody Wants Lucy {Ch.31}

Recap: Dietrich's POV

"Are you ok Princess?" I asked.

"Yes just a little scared but don't tell anyone." she said.

I sat down close to her head. She snuggled up to me and I realized for the first time. How young she was to have so much responsibility. Maybe her father and uncle had been right to shield her from all of this.

She fell asleep right before they came in the room.

End Recap: Still Dietrich's POV

It was the King, Queen and her Uncle.

"Ok boy we are all together now. You want to explain." said the King.

"I will tell you what Lucy told me. Mom and I will heal the poison." Benny said.

"How?" the Queen asked.

"I will draw the cells to the surface one by one. And you will heal them mom. Getting rid of the poison in the process. That's the easy part." Benny said and sighed.

"It gets worse." the Queen said with tears in her eyes.

"Much for Lucy anyway and Dietrich." Benny said.

"I would die for her." I said as I brushed a strand of hair out of her face.

"It might just come to that son. You see there is good and evil in all of us even Lucy. We can heal the poison. However it will send Lucy in to a kind of coma. Where she will have to battle the evil with in herself. If she wins she wont be able to find her way out. That's where the boy comes in. But if she loses or he doesn't go in at the right moment. They will both be lost forever." Benny said.

"How will we know the right time?" the King asked.

"Lucy said I would know." Benny said he looked unsure.

"What do you want me to do?" the queen asked?

Uncle Benny's POV

"Mom you get on the right side I will get on the left. As I draw the cells to the surface heal them. Mom don't look at her. Even unconscious this is going to be quite painful. And we can't stop once we start." I said.

Mom nodded but I could see the pain and worry in her face. We were about half way thru when her body started to jerk in pain. I looked at her beautiful face contorted in pain. In that moment I wish I had heeded my own advice and not looked at her. It broke my heart to see the child I helped raise as my own in so much pain. I knew why she had spared her father. I also know she would have spared me if she could and Dietrich. I had the sense that she felt guilty asking us, but she didn't have any other choice. She was the most amazing kid. She really is the best of us all. Dragon, Angel, Mermaid I pray she's okay. The loss of her mother sent ripples thru all the race's. Lucy's would create tidal waves. Just then her body started to lift off the bed and she let out a blood curdling scream. I looked at my mother her hand moved slightly off Lucy.

"No mom don't let go we have to finish no matter what." I said.

"I'm sorry." mom said with tears running down her face.

"I know, we are almost finished. Just a few more cells." I said.

I could tell this was breaking her heart too. I looked at my dad and for the first time in my life I could see he was crying too. Mom and I finished. I could tell the poison was gone. Lucy's body lowered back down on the bed. I wanted to breath a sigh of relief but I knew for her the fight was just beginning.

Lucy's POV

I woke on something hard I couldn't tell what it was because there was this ugly grey mist around me. I could hear this impatient tapping. I followed the noise with my eyes. And saw a very angry me. She was staring at me with disgust and annoyance. I can't remember ever being that pissed at anybody. But I had to admit I loved her outfit. It was a little leather number. A black mini skirt with a red top that clung to her I mean my curves. I would never have the guts to wear it but it was hot.

"Its about time." sneered mad me.

"Hi!" I said it sounded lame I know.

But what do you say when faced with a pissed off version of yourself.

"That's it, that's all you have to say after keeping me locked up in here all these years." bad me said.

"I'm sorry what are you talking about?"

"You know it wouldn't kill you to let me out." bad me said.

I had know clue what I was talking about.

"Its natural to get mad once and awhile. And what took you so long to get here." she said.

"There is no point in anger it just makes everybody feel bad. And were you expecting me." I chuckled she was quite funny.

"I knew you would be here. As soon as hot dream guy went after that repulsive shark creature. Because as always you had to save the creature."

"Hey Arken is my friend don't talk about him like that." I yelled at her. She was just so rude.

"He is beneath us just like the rest of them. Except of course for dream guy. If only I could get him alone. I could rock his world." she sighed.

That's slutty even for bad me.

"Oh My God! No one creature is better than another we all have a purpose. Each purpose is as important as the next." I said.

I really hated the holier than thou attitude.

"You don't really believe that crap do you." she said.

"Yes I do." I said.

"You don't really think those creatures are your friends?" she asked.

"They are my friends and they love me." I said.

Evil Lucy's POV

"Ha! it's the power they love not you. Nobody loves you." I said.

Then I saw the flicker of doubt in her eyes. I knew this was my chance. I was tiered of being locked away in this corner of our self. If I could defeat her then I would be in charge. All that yummy power at my finger tips. I could do so much. Unlike her who uses it to help inferior creatures. Please, what a waist. I would save the hand to hand battle as a last resort. I had better weapons. Such as our memories for one. Memories she doesn't even remember.

"Our own Pathetic mother didn't love you enough to choose you." I said.

"Don't talk about my mother that way. Its not true. My mother loved me more then anything else" The goody to shoes with my face yelled.

And I knew I was already getting to her.

"Really, let me show you." I said.

(Memory from when Lucy was a few months old.)

"Orion, Ezekeel stop fighting you will start a war between light and dark angels. Without all the races we wont stand a chance against the dark night." Jasmine (Lucy's mother) said.

"He deserves to die its all his fault I lost you." Ezekeel (dark angel) said.

"Jasmine take the baby and go back to your husband in the dragon realm." Orion (light angel) said.

"No! You can't have this fight or one of you will die. It will start a war between the angels." she said.

And placed the baby down carefully. Then she created some sort of force field around the baby.

"He deserves to die. If he would have left us alone and never introduced you to the half breed. We would be happy and that would be my child." Ezekeel said.

"This is why she is better off with Frederick than you. You only think about yourself. You would never have cherished her the way he dose." Orion said.

"That's it you die today Orion!" Ezekeel said as he began to charge Orion.

"Jasmine leave now!" Orion said as he began to charge Ezekeel.

But she didn't leave she began to run towards them.

"No!" she screamed as she ran between them. Both their swords went thru her one from the back and one from the front.

(end memory)

Still evil Lucy's POV

"See she could have chosen to leave and protect you her child. But she didn't choose you. She didn't love you enough." I said.

"She was trying to stop a war between the angels." goody to shoes said with tears running down her face. Good it was working.

"Yes that's my point. She chose them over you. Because she didn't really love you " I said.

"No my mother loved me I know she did." she yelled at me.

"Mama why didn't you choose me?" she said more to herself then to me.

A few more of her worst memories and I could push her over the edge.

Uncle Benny's POV

We were still in the room watching Lucy. Her face was filled with so much pain.

"No my mother loved me." Lucy yelled but she was unconscious. Then she spoke again and the sadness in her voice as well as her words broke my heart.

"Mama why didn't you choose me?" Lucy said.

In that moment I knew what she needed. I don't know how I knew. I just knew.

"Mom go get Ellie and her warrior" I said.

"What is it son?" my father the king asked?

"Lucy needs our help. And with the help of my special little sister we can give it to her." I said.

Then my mother came in the room with Ellie and her warrior.

"Ok I don't have time to explain how I know this. I just need all of you to do exactly what I say." I said they nodded.

"Mom Dad stand on either side, and each of you take one of her hands. Young warriors stand by them and place your hands on her legs." I said as I positioned my self at her feet.

"Ellie stand at the top of the bed and place your hands on either side of Lucy's head." I said and everybody moved into position.

"Now everybody but Ellie concentrate on how much you love Lucy and how special she is." I said.

"Ah I love her too." My little sister wined and I chuckled.

"I know you do, but I have a more important job for you." I said.

She squealed and jumped up and down. I had to smile at her. Even in a sad time she radiated joy. No doubt that was the angel in her.

"Ellie can you trust me?" I asked and she nodded.

"I am going to tell you how to use a power you don't even know you posses. Are you ready?" I said.

"Yes oh yes" she said with excitement.

"Now concentrate on opening Lucy up so she can feel our good wishes" I said.

"How do I do that?" she asked.

"Think of her like a rose when its closed. Then imagine Lucy and the rose opening slowly until you can see all the petals. Can you do that for your big brother?" I asked.

"I will do my best." she said and smiled.

She closed her eyes and we all focused on what we were supposed too. I felt my sisters power radiate thru Lucy and the room. She was very special. I wonder if mom and dad even had a clue how special. I looked at Lucy's face and could see some of the pain drain from it.

Peace out

S.N.Mom

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 533 16
"Your Highness, there has to be another way." Dad said. "I'm sorry but it has to be done. I'll miss you my babygirl but you can't stay. One day, I wi...
2.1K 298 73
Alison has been missing for two years, and the last thing she remembers is getting into a car. Making matters worse, her memories of those two years...
2.3K 261 26
Seventeen-year-old Lucy Owens is struggling. It's been two years since the death of her parents, but she just can't seem to get a handle on life with...
456K 2.5K 50
Lessons get learned and sometimes they are learned by those in need of them most. When the most popular girls in school takes a few wrong turns she h...