The big book of Danganronpa X...

By obsessedwithkenmaaa

Welcome to my attempt of a Danganronpa book. I'm lazy and I hate Iruma (sorry) More

Suggestions
Kokichi Ouma x Fem!Reader ~{Rooms}~
Rantaro Amami x Fem!Reader ~{Colour}~
Shuichi Saihara x Fem!Reader ~{Opposites}~
Kizakura Koichi x Fem! Reader ~{Promises}~
Nagito Komaeda x Fem!Reader ~{Missed}~
Makoto Naegi x Fem!Reader ~{Guardian}~
Shuichi Saihara x Fem!Reader ~{Thunder}~
Kokichi Ouma x Fem!Reader ~{Pranked}~
Kaito Momota x Depressed!Fem!Reader ~{Playing the part}~
Kiyotaka Ishimaru x Fem!Reader ~{First 'Friend'}~
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu x Fem!Reader ~{Be Happy}~
Gundham Tanaka x Fem!Reader ~{Hear Me Now}~
Kiibo x Fem!Reader ~{Warm}~
OMG WTF
Kaito Momota x Fem!Reader ~{N-no}~
Kokichi Ouma x Fem!Reader ~{Shouting}~
Shuichi Saihara x Mastermind!Fem!Reader ~{For you}~
Kiibo x Fem!Reader ~{Sleepy}~
Rantaro Amami x Fem!Reader ~{Caught}~
Mastermind!Shuichi Saihara x Fem!Reader ~{Useful}~
Kokichi Ouma x Fem!Reader ~{Puppies}~
10 facts about me for 1K
Face Reveal
Gonta Gokuhara x Colourblind!Fem!Reader ~{Muddy}~
Shuichi Saihara x Fem!Reader x Kokichi Ouma ~{Share}~
Korekiyo Shuiguji x Fem!Reader ~{Interest}~
Kaito Momota x Fem!Reader ~{Chased by Miracles}~
Kokichi Ouma x Fem!Reader ~{Wrong Science}~
Jokes on you ;(Tagged thing);
Kauzichi Souda x Fem!Reader ~{Daddy}~
Kaito Momota x Childhood Friend!Fem!Reader ~{I Love You}~
Mastermind!Shuichi Saihara x Fem!Reader ~{Blushing}~
Kokichi Ouma x Childhood!Shy!Fem!Reader ~{Best Friend}~
Byakuya Togami x Childish!Fem!Reader
Kazuichi Souda x Fem!Reader ~{Misunderstanding}~
Chiaki Nanami x Male!Shy!Reader ~{Games}~
Kokichi Ouma x Suicidal!Liar!Fem!Reader ~{I know now}~
Working on Requests!
[Requests are closed]
Beta!Teruteru Hanamura x Fem!Reader ~{Tears}~
Mastermind!Genocider Syo x Fem!Reader ~{Mine}~
Yandere!Kokichi Ouma x Fem!Reader ~{Happy}~
Rantaro Amami x Masochist!Fem!Reader ~{Daydream}~
Ryoma Hoshi x Fem!Reader ~{Dangerous}~
Kiibo x Fem!Reader ~{Later}~
Im fREAKING OUT
Kokichi Ouma x Fem!Reader ~{Close call}~
Shuichi Saihara x Fem!Reader ~{Procrastinator}~
Rantaro Amami x Fem!Reader ~{Chocolate}~
Sorry!
Hiyoko Saionji x Male!Reader ~{Sweets!}~
Kirumi Tojo x Fem!Reader ~{Accident}~
Kokichi Ouma x Fem!Reader ~{I'm not lying}~
Izuru Kamakura x Fem!Reader ~{Not so Boring}~
Wtf- and suggestions
Im so sorry!
UwU nicknames
25k: Kokichi Ouma x Fem!Childhood friend!Reader
Update!
[Request 'rules']
[Book on hold]
Author.exe stopped working
Good and Bad News
Update again :p
Yee shoutout to this gal
Discontinued
Hey.
Yo yo

Kokichi Ouma x Fem!Reader ~{Screaming}~

12.6K 193 687
By obsessedwithkenmaaa

~~~~~
Kinda part two to '~{Shouting}~'

Lemon!

Warning: ITS BADDDD
------------

"Aww. Come on, I wanna play...." Ouma was cuddling you from behind as you tried to concentrate on your studies.

"Not now..." You said a little too harshly.

Ouma sighs and thinks of how to get you with him. He walks into the bathroom and yells, as if he hurt himself.

You stood up and ran to him. "Ouma! Are you ok?!" You heard the door lock behind you and the rattle if the key as Ouma throws it into the corner of the room.

"Play a little game and then I'll let you study, no interruptions..." You sigh.

"Ok, what game?" You say as he smirks.

"Something I've wanted to play with you for a long time..." He steps forward and kisses you, it was full of love and lust. He clutches your clothed breasts and you moan out.

"Wh-what was that for?" You whimpered, actually wanting more. He chuckles and pulls your top off, you went along with it.

"You are being submissive!" You blush and he starts attacking your neck, probably leaving marks. You moan slightly, you were ashamed at the fact you were getting aroused. "Strip and get in the shower"

You blink at his demand. "W-what?"

"You heard me... Do it for me... Please?" You blushed and kissed him.

"J-just for you" you got in the shower and threw all your clothes off, leaving you naked, you decided to turn on the shower to drown out the silence. "Kokichi?"

You close your eyes and you decide to go under the shower.

Ouma silently steps in and admires your body before coming up behind you and kissing your neck. You giggle and whimper. He grabs your breasts and messages them, making you feel nothing but pleasure.

"K-Kokichi~" you moaned quietly and panted as he played with you more, getting rougher.

After a while he got bored with your boobs and turned you to look at him. You both share a kiss while he opens your legs a little.

He sticks a finger in you and starts pumping it in and out. You moan louder and you look at Ouma, who was completely enjoying seeing you like this.

As he added more fingers and got faster, you felt a knot in your stomach.

"Kokichi~~!" You came on his fingers and leaned on him as he decided to continue toying with you. You was like putty in his hands by now and he had you panting a little.

"Lay down (n/n)." You lay in the bath part of the shower, you look up at Ouma, who was smiling at you. He crawled over the top of you. "When we do this, call me daddy" (KINK SHAME)

"O-ok" you say before he leans down and kisses you. He spreads your legs and positioned himself.

"Are you a virgin?" You asks quickly

"Y-yes..." You say a little timidly. He smirks

"Nishishi~ Good... I promise to be gentle at first." He slides into you and you cry and moan as pain and pleasure mixed. Kokichi clutches your thigh, making you gasp. "It's ok..."

"You can move now..." He starts to move himself in and out of you and you can't do anything but moan.

"Do you want more?"

"Ah~ Yes, Daddy~" he smirks and speeds up. You moan more and as he gets faster, you get to the point where you feel like you are going to explode.

"Scream my name, my actual name, I want to hear your voice" he says

"Kokichi~~!" He grips your thigh tightly.

"Louder!"

"OUMA JUST FUCK ME!" You scream and he laughs as you panted. You had already came a few times. "How haven't you cummed yet?!" You felt your body starting going a little limp.

"Be patient, Love! I'm nearly there" and at that moment, he grunted and collapsed on you. You rested and tried getting your breath back.

"I love you Kokichi Ouma...." You panted and he pulled out of you.

"I love you too (n/n)"

"Thought you hated shouting?"

"I love hearing you scream my name, not at me"

You turned off the shower and felt yourself fall asleep.

-------

You woke up in bed and Ouma had his arms wrapped around your waist. You were in a tank top and you check you book to see it wasn't a dream. Ouma woke up and looked at you.

"What's the matter (y/n)?" You jumped into his arms.

"Nothing. I'm happy." He kissed your forehead and fell asleep

----------

You walk to the store. You had to buy a pregnancy test, that was an awkward talk with the woman running the till.

You run home and you read that you have to leave it a week after intercourse or it won't work.

You sigh and hide it.

-----------

You were pregnant. You were happy and scared. That would Ouma think? You were both young, finishing school soon.

"(Y/n)? You are taking forever!" You open the door and walk down to the dining table and you wait for Ouma to come down.

"Everything's ok..." You took a deep breath and smiled at Ouma as he walked in. "Um... I need you to sit down."

"What's wrong?"

"Close your eyes. No peeking." He shuts his eyes and you lay the pregnancy test in front of him. "Open your eyes...." He opens them and you put a hand on your stomach "dad."

He looks down at the pregnancy test and looks at you, you smile.

"I'm going to be a dad?" You nod "IM GOING TO BE A DAD!" He shouts.

"You're so cute"

"I'm so lucky! The mother to my child is the most beautiful girl in the world" you blush slightly and giggle. "I love you!"

"I love you too." You share a kiss with him. "I want Saihara, Amami and Kiibo to be Uncles."

"Ok!"

----------

You smile as Kiibo carries your Purple-haired daughter on his shoulders as she giggles.

Saihara and Amami were talking to the (h/c) haired boy, younger than the girl, well more like he was demanding the other two.

"(Y/n)" Kiibo passed you Mura (< name of your daughter) and Korida (son) runs and grabs your sleeve. You saw Kokichi walk up and you hugged him.

"How's it been with the kids."

"Korida definitely has your attitude, and evidently Mura has your looks." He chuckles and kisses you.

"Korida definitely has his mom's hair, his eyes are more like mine..."

"We can definitely tell they are your kids" Amami and Saihara say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 12 21
IDK WHAT TO PUT THE THUMBNAIL AS????? will include lots of references to tally hall, and i'm a crappy writer
49.2K 866 21
~completed~ It's my first story so don't get your expectations so high,also,it's not gonna be lemon or something(I'm not good at stuff like that) Upd...
5.7K 60 12
Hiii so this is my first book so it may not be that good Nonetheless, I hope you all enjoy reading this!
75.4K 1.2K 29
This is a book of fics I made when I was younger and dumber. If the original artist of my previous book cover sees this, I'm incredibly sorry I didn'...