Meeting My Alpha Mate #1

By queenlmao

Melissa Alvarez is a feisty werewolf. She can be an angel too. Don't piss her off though, she's a fighter. Sh... More

Chapter 1~ Holy Shit.
Chapter 2~ Stubborn.
Chapter 3~ Dinner With The Fam.
Chapter 4~ Rejection.
Chapter 5~ Amusement Park.
Chapter 6~ Deal.
Chapter 8~ Beach Day.
Chapter 9~ Ass Shaking.
Chapter 10~ Eye Rolls.
Chapter 11~ Janitor's Closet.
Chapter 12~ Dress Shopping.
Chapter 13~ Suspended.
Chapter 14~ Last Meal.
Chapter 15~ Fight.
Chapter 16~ Kidnapped.
Chapter 17~ Nowhere.
Chapter 18~ Pizza Guy.
Chapter 19~ Goodbye.
Chapter 20~ Bad.
Chapter 21~Not Staying.
Chapter 22~Meeting.
Chapter 23~ Family Fun.
Chapter 24~ Strike.
Chapter 25~ Hickeys.
Chapter 26~ War.
Chapter 27~Pain.
Chapter 28~ Dripping.
Chapter 29~ New Pack.
Chapter 30~ Ass Is Mine.
Chapter 31~ Alpha Talk.
Chapter 32~ Guess Who's Back.
Chapter 33~ Roommates.
Chapter 34~ Try Outs and Make Outs.
Chapter 35~ Cemetery Visits.
Chapter 36~ Pleasure.
Chapter 37~ Ball.
Chapter 38~ Tease.
Chapter 39~ Gone.
Chapter 40~ Held Captive.
Chapter 41~Both Taken.
Chapter 42~ One Loss.
Chapter 43~ Soulmate.
Chapter 44~ Promise.
A/N: SECOND BOOK.

Chapter 7~ Date.

19.6K 473 69
By queenlmao

"Woah, this is beautiful." I say as I look around. Nicholas brought me to a restaurant that had a beautiful view of the beach.

"It is." He nods. "But you're more beautiful." He smirks and I blush a little.

"Thanks." I smile. He pulls out my chair and I smile at him. He takes a seat directly across from me.

"So, I think we should talk about all of this. I don't want to move on from this quite yet." He explains and I sigh but nod.

"What do you want to talk about?"

"Why did you use Carlos to make me jealous?" He asks, tilting his head to the side.

"Well, Carlos has no idea I did that. But, I didn't want a mate and I don't know if I do now. I guess I wanted you to reject me because I was scared." I shrug. I don't know why honestly. It was stupid and is stupid.

Fucking chicken. Adira teases and I roll my eyes, ignoring her.

"Scared of what?"

"Of us not working out, being heartbroken. I don't want to feel that." I look down.

"You could've talked to me. And you can still talk to me. I want us to work and not just because we're destined to." He lifts my head up by placing a hand on my chin.

"Me too but I don't trust easily." I warn him and he chuckles.

"You shouldn't."

"Hello, I'll be your server for today. What can I get you to drink?" The waiter asks.

"Can I get a pink lemonade please." I say.

"I'll get the same please." Nicholas says.

"They'll be out shortly." He nods and walks away. I grab a menu and Nicholas does the same.

"I'm going to call you Nick from now on." I chuckle.

"Why?" He smiles.

"Because Nicholas is too long."

"Daddy is fine too." He smirks and I roll my eyes.

"So, what are you going to call me?"

"Mine." He smirks and I burst into laughter.

"That was good!" I praise him. I walked right into that one, honestly.

"I have good pickup lines." He says cockily.

"Cheesy, pickup lines." I correct him.

"You love them." He smirks.

"That, I do." I laugh.

The waiter soon comes back and we order our food. Dinner went well and there was never a dull or awkward moment. We would be in an intense conversation or laughing so much.

"Let's go take a walk." He reaches his hand out and I place mine in his. It's like we were made for each other because my hand fit perfectly in his.

"It's beautiful." I say, looking at the beach. The sun was setting. It was a beautiful mixture of red, orange, and pink. I can't explain how much sunsets intrigued me and how much I loved them. "I could look at this forever."

"So could I." Nick says lovingly. I turn to look at him and realize he's looking at me. I blush and he smiles. "You're beautiful." He compliments.

"Stop." I say as I cover my face with my hands.

"Don't do that." He removes my hands and kisses them. "You're absolutely perfect." He says.

"Thank you." I smile.

"I think we should jump in the water." He says.

"Hell no." I laugh.

"Fine, how about we come back tomorrow?" He asks.

"Is that you asking me on another date?" I smile at him and he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me close to his chest.

"Yes it is." He pecks my lips.

"Woah mister, don't get too ahead of yourself." I tease and giggle.

"Hey," He pouts and I peck his lips. "So will you?" He begs with puppy eyes.

"Yes." I chuckle.

We leave soon after that and he takes me home. We kissed as a goodbye and it was fucking incredible.

•••

"Mom? Can I go out with Nicholas tomorrow?" I ask, popping a grape in my mouth from her bowl. She glares at me playfully but nods.

"Where are you guys going?" She leans on the kitchen counter.

"Well, he said we're going to the beach and he texted me saying to remember not to make plans." I laugh.

"You guys are adorable." She gushes.

"We're not even official." I comment and she rolls her eyes.

"But you will be soon enough. There's a reason you two were paired together. You're soulmates."

"Speaking of which, he's becoming Alpha soon." I inform her.

"Really? When?"

"I'm not sure but I have to be marked by then so maybe I should ask." I giggle and my mom nods hysterically.

"Yeah, that'd be good to know." She laughs and takes the bowl, walking away.

"Everyone leaves me!" I shout playfully and she chuckles. I walk upstairs into my room because it is getting late and I want it to be tomorrow already. I change, brush my teeth, shower, and wash my face before climbing into bed. And as soon as my face hit the pillow, I was out like a light.

•••

"Mel, baby. You're phones been going off for a while." My mom whispers softly and I groan but reach over to my nightstand and grab my phone.

"Hello?" I say groggily.

"Mel? Did you just wake up?" Nick laughs.

"What? Pft- no!" I yawn.

"Mhm, anyways, you have to get ready because I'll be there soon. Remember our plans?"

"Oh yeah! I'll be ready soon." I say and hang up. I quickly jump out of bed, tripping over my blankets, per usual. I groan and Wes bursts through the door.

"What happened?!" He asks looking around wildly.

"I just tripped." I stand up and huff.

"Well, where are you going? You're awake very early." He laughs. I glare at him and his laughter dies down.

"I'm going to the beach with Nick. Also, it's twelve in the afternoon, I'm always up around this time." I snort.

"If by around this time, you mean three, then yeah." He slams my door shut as I throw a pillow at him.

"Alright, what to wear?" I question looking in my bikini drawer. I have all colors and types.

In the end, I chose a black one with straps around the collarbone area. It's very cute but I put on a white and grey crop top and white, ripped shorts on top. I paired that with some cute white sandals.

"Woah, where are you going?" Daniela asks, shoving ice cream in her mouth. Sarai winks at me and makes a weird face. They're both weird and perverted like that.

"I'm going with Nick to the beach. He said he'd be here soon." I grab Sarai's spoon and eat some ice cream. She glares when I give her the spoon back and I smile at her. "I love you." I say.

"I love you too." She grumbles.

"No one loves me." Daniela sighs.

"I do." Weston pecks her cheek and his eyes widen when he sees my outfit.

"Uh uh! Go change." He states sternly.

"I'm going to the beach." I roll my eyes.

"Okay but won't you get cold? You need something warm for after." He points out and everyone laughs.

"She's not a baby." Daniela says and slaps his chest.

"Well she's my baby sister." He smirks as if that was a good comeback.

"By a couple of months!" I shout.

"Best months of my life!" He yells back and I glare at him while everyone else chuckles.

My phone goes off and I quickly answer hoping to leave out of this insane asylum.

"Hola," I speak into the phone.

"I'm outside your house." Nick chuckles.

"I'll be right out." I say and hang up. I say bye to everyone and grab my things. I successfully walk down the front steps and into his car. I didn't fall! That's a record for me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 230 86
"I peered up at Cain with tender eyes. "You are my mate, and a piece of my soul belongs to you. Just as it always has and always will." I told him ho...
2.2M 75.9K 58
18+ | April has lived her entire life with humans. So when the controlling Alpha who turns out to be her mate tries to force her to leave with him, s...
148 4 13
17 years old Accalia has an omega status without a future. Her pack is abusing her physically and mentally. Can she escape? does she have a mate? Wi...
1.3K 127 27
"I'll only ever love Hunter," Riley said to him, her tone firm as she boldly stared into his sinister gaze. He scoffed, beaming with confidence as he...