Learning To Love Him (boyxboy...

By Shady_D

Corey Harrison has always been a powerful and driven young werewolf, being the future Beta of the influential... More

Learning To Love Him (boyxboy)
Learning To Love Him 2
Learning To Love Him 3
Learning To Love Him 4
Learning To Love Him 5
Learning To Love Him 6
Learning To Love Him 7
Learning To Love Him 8
Learning To Love Him 9
Learning To Love Him 10
Learning To Love Him 11
Learning To Love Him 12
Learning To Love Him 13
Learning To Love Him 14
Learning To Love Him 15
Learning To Love Him 16
Learning To Love Him 17
Learning To Love Him 18
Learning To Love Him 19
Learning To Love Him 20
Learning To Love Him 21
Learning To Love Him 22
Learning To Love Him 23
Learning To Love Him 24
Learning To Love Him 25
Learning To Love Him 26
Learning To Love Him 27
Learning To Love Him 28
Learning To Love Him 29
Learning To Love Him 30
Learning To Love Him 31
Learning To Love Him 32
Learning To Love Him 33
Learning To Love Him 34
Learning To Love Him 35
Learning To Love Him 36
Learning To Love Him 37
Learning To Love Him 38
Learning To Love Him 39
Learning To Love Him 40
Learning To Love Him 41
Learning To Love Him 42
Learning To Love Him 43
Learning to Love Him 44
Learning To Love Him 45
Secret Chapter 1.
Secret Chapter 2.
Secret Chapter 3.
Secret Chapter 4.
Secret Chapter 6.
Secret Chapter 7.
Secret Chapter 8 (Final)

Secret Chapter 5.

7.7K 315 27
By Shady_D

Secret Chapter 5

*****

*Jayden*

I bit my lip feeling slightly nervous while chewing on my lip. I thought I looked pretty good... A little better than normal. Running my hands over the slim-fitted white shirt that covered my chest to straighten it, I wondered if I should have stayed in the clothing I wore to work instead of changing. Did it really matter what my clothing looked like? He probably would not even notice.

I felt my face burn and had to tug at my collar to loosen the button heat spread through the rest of my body, chuckling awkwardly to myself. I couldn't believe I was even thinking about it...

"Jay, are you alright?! We have to leave if we're going to get there on time." I heard Corey call from down the hall.

"Yeah. Just... checking..." I said.

"Checking what?" He called.

"My... beard." I heard him laugh and pursed my lips, watching my face morph in the mirror to showcase my annoyance.

"I doubt a beard on you is even possible. Took you forever to grow that patch last time, remember?" The words were followed by his laughing as I exited the bathroom and made my way back toward his room. I stopped at the door and frowned at him. He was lying on his bed in his trousers. His black shirt was untucked, unbuttoned and the sleeves were rolled up to his elbows as he texted someone not glancing up from his phone.

"Weren't you just rushing me? You don't even look ready." Corey glanced past his phone as I spoke and smiled as his eyes ran over me for a second before returning to the screen in front of his face.

"You look good. What do you mean I don't look ready? You told me to wear a shirt. It's so hot too. Do we have to go out?" He frowned slightly. I dropped my head against the doorframe. I really did not want to go out either, had planned not to, actually.

"Is that important?" The question made his fingers stop moving and he instantly put his phone down on the nightstand to look at me again, shaking his head.

"No, you need to talk?" He asked immediately setting his phone down on the nightstand beside his bed.

"Talk? No." I replied straightening and beginning to walk over to him. His eyes followed me suspiciously, narrowing slightly.

"What's up then? A-Are you mad 'cause it's a fancy restaurant? I can change... or-or tuck my shirt in." I chuckled at how adorably apologetic he sounded about something I really did not care about at the moment.

"It's not that." I knelt down beside his bed and gave him a soft kiss before pulling back to see his face. He chuckled.

"You're acting strange." He said.

"Am I, Babe?" I watched his mouth gape in surprise as I climbed onto his bed, manoeuvring above him to place my knees on either side of his waist so I was slightly hovering above his pelvis.

"Uh, Jay –" Corey's words drowned between us as I kissed him again. It wasn't at all as soft as the kiss seconds ago... or at least I hoped it was not.

I was trying to remember how he kissed me the first time he saw (or heard?) me with Finn, trying to match the heat and intensity. I thought I did pretty good seeing as when I ran my hand onto his chest I felt his heart racing beneath it, but that might have been because I had just run my hand onto his bare chest. I broke the kiss to get some air and listened to his hard breathing as I kissed the corner of his lips gently before planting another on his chin and then kept the pattern of kisses going along his jaw.

"Jayden." He spoke breathlessly. I glanced at his face to see his eyes shut and his mouth open as his chest moved heavily and grinned as I kissed him again going down to his neck. Not much had happened and he already seemed so worked up, it made me curious and very excited to see what else I could do to him. "Jay, what-what are you doing?"

"Nothing," I whispered innocently as I ran my hands further down his chest and onto his abs causing his shirt to part. I was moving as slowly and carefully as possible because I could practically feel him and his wolf going insane at the touch, it was fun and made me smirk as my lips returned to his skin causing him to inhale sharply.

"Whoa – wait... what...?" I heard him groan, "What are you...? Jay, you're uh... I need you to stop."

"You don't want me to stop?" I asked brushing my teeth against his collar gently. I couldn't help but chuckle feeling his hands grab hold of my thighs tightly before I playfully gave his collar another light bite.

"Don't – Of course not – I mean –" I threw caution to the wind and grinded against him gently. I almost gasped feeling his erection but my excitement soured when he moaned at the contact, his head pressing back into his pillow slightly as his eyes shut tightly.

"Jayden, you have to stop." He sounded like it pained him to force those words through his clenched teeth. I leaned back down onto him to plant another kiss against his neck.

"For who?" I mumbled before giving a slightly more jarring bite against the skin that caused him to gasp.

"I... You're getting me really... Jayden, stop teasing me. Please. This is just mean." He groaned.

"I'm not teasing," I said pushing myself up so I was sitting on him once again. I ran my hands lower down his torso until I reached his belt and his hands instantly covered mine when I began to attempt to unbuckle it.

"Jay – Wait. Wait." I stopped and looked at him as his hands slid into mine before resting them on his stomach, his eyes now wide open and worried. "Don't. I know you think – I know you know I want to, but I'll wait as long as you want me to. You don't have to just for me. We don't have to do it now." He gulped after speaking.

"I know, Corey. I want to." The answer was met with a couple of seconds of silence before he blinked.

"What?"

"I said want to," I repeated on the verge of laughing at his utterly shocked face, it looked like he thought he was mishearing every word I said. I slid my hands from his to run my fingers along his skin again, already missing the warm feeling and the sound of his rapid breathing. "I want to, seriously." His eyes drifted from my face for a second, trailing down along my torso as he swallowed again before his eyes moved back to mine.

"Are... Are you sure?" He whispered; his sexily husky voice making my heart skip.

"Yes. Very." I answered a little too confidently. Once again, it was met with him just sceptically staring at me so I sighed to show my dramatic disappointment while patting his stomach lightly. "I guess you don't want to, though. It's a little late, but we can still make our reservation." I cried out as he suddenly flipped us over without a warning causing me to fall onto the other side of the bed before he leaned over me with his hands on either side of my head. I was surprised to his eyes darkened as he stared down at me.

"You think you can do this to me and get away with it, Babe?" He asked.

My eyes widened.

"Well, I was trying to show you –" I was cut off by his lips against mine and felt my breath completely stolen away by the rough, hungry kiss he led us into. The air didn't really matter at the moment though, I was just dizzyingly happy with the contact and wanted more of him.

I felt him unbutton my shirt before he pushed it off my shoulders and I threw it aside. I reached for his belt again but he pushed my hands aside before smirking down at me shaking his head slowly. I froze. Wait, he really didn't want to do it? I assumed because he discarded the shirt...

Oh my God. I was never going to live down the embarrassment...

"If you don't want –" I began to speak but he crushed his lips onto mine again. It caused my mind to go blank again and all I wanted was to keep him close to continue to explore the hunger and heat that filled the kiss. I attempted to lift my arms to his neck as he smirked against my lips but he pulled back just before I could reach him. It almost made me whine out loud at the sudden loss, I heard my wolf wine and by the amused chuckle he gave, Corey clearly heard it too.

"What exactly is it you wanted to do, Jay?" He asked while I wondered why he wasn't as breathless from the kiss as I was when he moved to kiss my Adam's apple.

"Well –" I began but my breath hitched as he kissed my chest and I heard my pants unzip.

"This?" I arched my back as his lips brushed above my belly button, "No, lower, right?" I groaned slightly feeling his fingers play with the edge of my underwear and heard him chuckle as he kissed just above the waistband. He did not move any further though, instead just playfully kissing his way back up to my chest which caused my heart to drop slightly.

Why was he taking so long to do everything?

Oh. He was just trying to give me a taste of my own medicine, wasn't he? Well, he had and it fucking sucked. Unlike him, I actually wasn't teasing him, I just wanted to let him know what I wanted. I grabbed his hair gently and guided his head further up so he was looking at me.

"I get it, okay?" I groaned.

He laughed as he kissed me again and I smiled, delighted at how playful yet passionate it felt. As we broke the kiss, he looked into my eyes and gave a small, sombre smile.

"Jayden, we can stop anytime." He said seriously. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Do I need to relieve myself, Corey?"

"Fuck that." He sounded appalled and I laughed as I leaned up to kiss him again.

-----

I let out a sigh shifting closer to him as I opened my eyes and then smiled seeing an arm hugging my chest tightly. Lifting my fingers, I ran it along his arm lightly before pausing as the arm did not move at the touch. He was always up before me...

"Corey?"

"Y-yeah?" Corey sounded afraid behind me. I began to turn around but his arm tensed around me for a second preventing any movement before it hesitantly relaxed and I was able to turn to face him. I looked into his concerned blue eyes, confused about his fearful demeanour. Did he think I regretted it? I smiled reassuringly and gave him a light kiss, it made me happy to see him grin when I pulled back. "So... you... you're okay? I-I didn't hurt you or...?" He drifted.

I chuckled. "Of course not. Did you worry about that all night?" His face skewed confirming that he had and I frowned at him.

"Not all night, staring at you made me feel better."

"Weirdo."

"You're just such a handsome teddy." I laughed as he said that before noticing that he still seemed worried.

"I'm amazing, Babe."

"Yes, you are." I laughed as he smirked before his face softened into a smile as he lifted a hand to my neck. I stared at the mark on the base of his as I felt his fingers run over where he had bitten me. He smirked. "You're all mine now. My mate." I tilted my head up at him.

"Is this about Finn again?" I asked raising my brows.

"And anyone else who thinks they stand a chance with you." I laughed shaking my head at him before looking back at the mark on his neck. It was permanent and probably identical to the one on mine, it would make it clear to every other wolf that he was taken. That made me feel a little giddy. He was completely mine. "Did you like it?" His voice drew me out of staring at the mark and I nodded with a grin causing him to chuckle.

"It was epic."

"Right... so... you wouldn't mind.... you know... Do wanna go again?" He asked. I chuckled.

"Don't you have a really important meeting with Ian today?" I asked.

He froze before groaning.

"But I want to lay here with you." He whined leaning into me. I laughed hugging him tightly.

"I love you," I whispered. "You're late," I added.

"No, I'm not. I checked the clock minutes ago, it's half-past seven."

"It's almost nine now, Corey," I said.

"No, it isn – Shit!" I laughed as he jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom.

I heard the shower start and I rolled onto my back shutting my eyes while smiling in content.

I knew why I had been so afraid all that time, but with him, it was nothing like what I had thought it would be like. He was so loving the entire time, and gentle although passionate; he kept asking if I was alright, almost to the point where it was annoying. It didn't hurt that bad, and when it did it was replaced by pleasure pretty quickly because he had never tried to hurt me. He had been so perfect. It was perfect. I covered my face grinning ecstatically into my hands. Now that we were marked, I could feel that our pull was so much stronger, his scent and emotions were stronger to me as well – as if it all had not been ridiculously strong to begin with. I was glad though, it felt amazing feeling completely connected to him.

The sound of stumbling caused my hands to part from my face in time to see a Corey half-dressed in sweats before he pulled on a shirt and shoved on some shoes.

"I'll be back as soon as I can, I promise." My mate ran over to me and kissed me quickly before he paused above me staring into my eyes. He smiled touching the mark again as his eyes drifted down to it and back to my face while I felt my heart race. "I love you, Jayden."

"I know," I replied.

His smile grew into a grin and he kissed me again before he ran out.

I chuckled turning over so I was staring at the lit-up curtains.

*****

Thank you for reading, three more of these :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 49.9K 30
Lukas Reed. Recently became the Alpha of the Mystic Shadow Pack. He is intimidating, guarded, lashing out at anyone that gets too close. Kai Prince...
237K 8.1K 46
I'm pathetic for liking you - Seth Boyce Seth Boyce, 17-year old boy, who lived a normal life until it changed. Being sent to Hawking High for cutti...
125K 3.7K 40
17 year old werewolf Ricky Perez lives life doing whatever the hell he wants. Ricky is a natural flirt and a fun person to be around. But if you stic...
7.7K 299 19
Book 2 of "For Beta or Worse" **** "Hybrid blood is truly the sweetest" He pulled his head back and his eyes rolled backwards as blood leaked down th...