Seasons Change (A Chris Brown...

By jayinspired19

"It's all in your head when your friends talk about me... You run away from the truth and accept the lies, yo... More

I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI.
XXXII.
XXXIII.
XXXIV.
XXXV.
XXXVI.
XXXVII.
XXXVIII.
XXXIX.
XL.
XLI.
XLII.
XLIII.
XLIV.
XLV.
XLVI.
XLVII.
XLVIII.
XLIX.
L.
LI.
LII.
LIII.
LIV.
LV.
LVI.
LVII.
LVIII.
LIX.
LX.
LXI.
LXII.
LXIII.
LXIV.
LXV.
LXVI.
LXVII.
LXVIII.
LXIX.
LXX.
LXXI.
LXXII.
LXXIII.
LXXIV.
LXXV.
LXXVI.
LXXVII.
LXXVIII.
LXXIX.
LXXX.
LXXXI.
LXXXII.
LXXXIII.
LXXXIV.
LXXXV.
LXXXVI.
LXXXVII.
LXXXVIII.
LXXXVIIII.
XC.
XCI.
XCII.
XCIV.
XCV.
XCVI.
XCVII.
XCVIII.
XCVIIII.
C.
CI.
CII.
CIII.
CIV.

XCIII.

3.3K 129 32
By jayinspired19

(Jay's POV)

As I left the security checkpoint, I walked through the La Guardia Airport in New York. I have a lay over here. I scrolled through my Instagram while walking and I saw a quote that said "You will be happy again, you will be more yourself than ever, you will understand your heart better when you heal, you will be ok". I put on a half smile and I locked my screen.

Walking over to the screen with a list of flights, I looked up to find mine.

As I stared at the screen.... I felt the presence of someone behind me. It was a tall figure. I looked out of the corner of my eye hoping that it wasn't Chris. But, I saw chocolate covered skin. I let out a sigh of relief and I looked back at the board.

I set my bag down on the ground because it was a little heavy. My MacBook and other things are in there.

"Flight 30B.... leaving at 4:25p.m..." The guy behind me said as he read the information for the same flight I would be on.

I turned around to see who I'd be on the same flight with. My eyes showed admiration as I looked to see a nice fine piece of milk chocolate standing before me.

"Hi, you need some help with your bags?" He asked with a deep tone and a smile.

"Ummmm... nah I think I got it. Thank you though." I said with a smile. I looked at the time and I saw it was 2:20 p.m. I have a lot of time left.

"Are you here by yourself?" He asked.

"Yes I am. Are you?"

"Yes...I'm Luke... nice to meet you---"

"Jay... my name is Jay." I said as we smiled and we both shook hands.

He looked down at my stomach and he noticed I was pregnant. I thought he was gonna stop trying to talk to me after he saw it. But, surprisingly he didn't.

"Well, my flight doesn't leave until 4:25... how about you?" He asked waiting for me to answer.

"It seems to me that we will be on the same plane." I said as we both chuckled.

"Well, Ms. Jay, do you wanna go grab some food?" He asked as he showcased a beautiful white smile.

"I would love to..." I said as he grabbed my bag and his. I was loving this fine gentleman.

(20 minutes later)

"Wow I've never been to New Orleans before. I was supposed to go on a class trip there freshman year in high school, but I didn't feel like it." I said as he laughed at me.

"You really missed out. My city is amazing." He said smiling as we looked through the menu.

"You been to Chicago?"

"Girl I been almost everywhere. But, Chicago is one of my favorites."

"Yeah.... my city likes to show off to newbies." I said laughing.

"Awww look at you getting cocky now." He said as I continued to laugh.

"Well ya know..." I said dusting my shoulder off.

"So, can I ask a question?" He said as I became alert.

"It depends.... is it a good or a bad question?" I said tapping my finger on my chin.

"You'll hear.... so... are you in a relationship? I don't wanna have problems with the boyfriend. I don't wanna over step my boundaries." He said chuckling nervously.

"How are you over stepping any boundaries."

"Well... I did carry your bags and kinda asked you to get some food with me."

"Well, no... I am not in a relationship.. I actually thought that you weren't gonna wanna talk to me after you saw my stomach." I said letting out a small laugh.

"To be honest, this is what was going through my mind. I saw you walking up to the screen from the back. I saw a pretty brown skinned woman who is dressed nicely. I thought to myself saying... if I could only get a side glance. Then, I saw you look back at me a little as I walked up to the side of you and I noticed a beautiful face. As you turned to face me, I looked down at both hands and I saw no ring. Then, my eyes traveled to your stomach. I thought I'd give it a shot to try and get to know you, whether you were pregnant or not. I liked what I saw and I went after it."

He said sipping his water as the waiter started to come our way.

"Well, what makes you think that I like you?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"If you didn't have any interest in me, you would've turned me down a long time ago." He said winking at me. I looked down and blushed. This is too much.

"Hi, are you two ready to order?" The waiter asked as Luke looked at me.

"Sure.... I'll have the Chicken Alfredo and a Caesar salad." I said closing my menu and handing it to the waiter.

"I'll have lasagna and a Caesar salad too." Luke said handing the menu to the waiter.

"Alright I'll be back with your food in a bit." He said before walking off.

"You are something else... you know that?" I asked while he laughed.

"Yeah I know, but you'll deal with it."

"So, what's taking you to Italy?" I asked as his eyes locked with mine.

"Well, I actually bought a home out there just for fun or for when I needed a break. What's bringing you out there?"

"I needed a getaway too. I've never been and I thought it would be fun for me." I said smiling.

"Well... if you don't wanna spend your money at a hotel, you could come stay at my place and I can show you around. I have 3 bedrooms and it's near the water." He said as I was a little hesitant. I mean I did just meet the guy, but he was also looking like a tall Hershey bar.

"I know you're thinking that it's probably a crazy idea to stay with a guy you just met, but I'm not some type of serial killer or something. Do I look like one?" He asked as we both erupted in laughter.

"Nah you don't look like one.... but, sure I guess I can."

"I promise I'm not gonna do anything crazy like that... it should be fun. You also need somebody to be around you while you're carrying a baby." He said tearing a piece of bread off for me.

"I can handle myself though. I got this." I said taking the bread and spreading butter on it with a knife.

"Whatever... I'm still gonna help you though. But, let's talk about you... what do you do?"

"Well, I'm a physical therapist and I work in Beverly Hills. My patients are amazing, but of course you have some that work my nerves." I said laughing.

"Oooo you're in the medical field. That's a turn on." He said laughing hysterically as I reached across the table and I gently slapped his arm.

"Ohhh shut up.... but yeah that's me. What about you? You got a home out here in New York and Italy? You must be ballin." I said as he smirked.

"I run a drug cartel. Don't tell." He said with a serious face.

"Ummm.... are you for real?"

"Yeah... I mean if you wanna leave now and act like we've never met, then that's fine with me. I really like you though, so I'm hoping that you would stay." He said grabbing my hands.

"Man.... I like you too, but I don't know about----"

"Darlin' I'm messin with you. I actually sing." He said as a smile spread across my face and I let go.

"Why must you play so much?" I asked as we shared another laugh.

"I wanted to see if you would stay or not. You seem like the Ride or Die type."

"Whatever." I said chuckling.

Why do I always attract guys that can sing?

"Let me hear you sing."

"Girl I'm not about to sing in this restaurant. Why don't you sing?" He asked while laughing.

We just can't stop laughing at each other. I feel like I found a long lost friend.

"Ok...." I said clearing my throat.

"No no no I'm just kidding... but, I have an interview I did with Essence Live Magazine. I sang on there." He said pulling out his phone looking for the video.

"What!? Are you for real? Lemme see...." I said getting my headphones out of my pocket. He handed me the phone and I plugged in my earphones to the jack.

"Ooohhh my goshhhh you sang "I Want You"! That's you! Do you know how in love with that song I was, but I never found out the artist!" I semi-yelled as I took the headphones out.

"Yep that's me." He said with a smile as I handed his phone back.

"You really have a gift... especially the way you sang Ordinary People. That's one of my favorite John Legend songs. You are amazing Luke. Honestly." I said smiling as he locked eyes with me.

"Thanks.. I know." He said chuckling as I balled up the wrapper from the straw and I threw it at him.

"So cocky..." I said shaking my head.

"But you don't mind at all." He said smiling at me causing me to blush.

This is gonna be a long flight... I already feel it coming.

---------------------
This chapter goes out to Luke James! ❤️😩
I love him man....

Comments? Feedback? Please tell me what y'all think 😭

Thanks for reading loves! 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.2K 2.7K 16
You may think you know someone, but it could all just be lies. Well known rich business man Christopher Brown, holds a massive secret which could cha...
58K 1.9K 36
"So What Now, Where To From Here?" She Asked Looking At Him With Teary Eyes. "...I Guess This Is The End Of Us" She Shook Her Head "I'm Not Gonna Li...
5.5K 350 28
...