JOE 2 (Joe Sugg Fanfic)

By JoeSugg9012

The sequel to JOE. *contains smut* More

*101*
*102*
*103*
*104*
*105*
*106*
*107*
*108*
*109*
*110*
*111*
*112*
*113*
*114*
*115*
*116*
*117*
*118*
*119*
*120*
*121*
*122*
*123*
*124*
*125*
*126*
*127*
*128*
*129*
*130*
*131*
*132*
*133*
*134*
*135*
*136*
*137*
*138*
*139*
*140*
*141*
*142*
*143*
*144*
*145*
*146*
*147*
*148*
*149*
*150*
*151*
*152*
*153*
*154*
*155*
*156*
*157*
*158*
*159*
*160*
*161*
*162*
*163*
*164*
*165*
*166*
*167*
*168*
*169*
*170*
*171*
*172*
*173*
*174*
*175*
*176*
*177*
*178*
*179*
*180*
*181*
*182*
*183*
*184*
*185*
*186*
*188*
*189*
*190*
*191*
*192*

*187*

2.9K 61 36
By JoeSugg9012

"Joe, I finished editing your vlog," I said, closing his laptop.

"Thank you," Joe smiled.

"Mummy, can I sleep with you tonight?" Ozzy asked quietly, peeking his head from the bedroom door.

"Aw, Ozzy, come here," I smiled.

It was already late. The older kids and their friends have been asleep in the living room for an hour or two now and Ozzy and Ava fell asleep before they did.

"Are you okay buddy?" Joe asked, picking him up and brought him to our bed.

"I had a bad dream," He mumbled, rubbing his eyes.

"Aw, it's okay, it's just a dream. Mummy and Daddy are here, no need to worry," I cooed.

Ozzy cuddled up in the middle of the bed and leaned his head on my chest.

I turned off my bedside lamp and Joe's was still on because he still needs to watch his vlog once and then start uploading it.

"Go to sleep, baby," I hummed, running my hand through Ozzy's hair.

Joe got into bed and opened his laptop, working away. I must have fallen asleep before he finished because I don't remember him turning off the light.

When I woke up in the morning, Ozzy was cuddled up with Joe. Joe had his arm wrapped around him and it was very cute. All of the kids, with an exception of Noelle (for obvious reasons), look just like Joe, it's ridiculous. I kneeled on the bed and took a picture from above. It was so cute, seeing them asleep and so peaceful, tangled in the duvet with messy hair.

I fixed the lighting on the picture and then uploaded it to my social medias.

I'm actually obsessed with that picture that I set it as my lock screen background.

Anyway, I quietly got out of bed and went through to the living room.

Noah and Jonathon were awake and just sat on the sofa talking quietly and whispering.

"Good morning," I said quietly to them, careful not to wake the girls.

"Good morning Mum," Noah smiled.

"Good morning Mrs. Sugg," Jonathon said.

I went into the kitchen and got myself a glass of water.

"Do you want me to make you some breakfast? Or do you want to fend for yourselves?" I smiled.

"I think we're good," Noah nodded, looking at Jonathon to see if he agreed and he nodded.

"Well you know where to find me if you change your mind," I smiled.

I headed back to my room before deciding to check on Ava really quick. She was fast asleep still so I decided not to bother her and let her sleep.

"Mummy?" Ozzy hummed, sitting up in bed.

"Morning darling," I said quietly, ruffling his hair.

Ozzy cuddled up against me as I sat on the bed and drifted back to sleep as I stroked his back. I felt so calm and peaceful and just genuinely happy.

The sun was coming in through the curtains a bit and cast a beam of light across the bed. Joe was lightly snoring and he looked so at peace too. Just knowing that everything is alright and being content makes life so much easier and happier in general.

I laid back down in bed and continued stroking Ozzy's back gently. I closed my eyes and just relaxed.

"Mummy?" I heard a small whisper.

I turned as saw Ava stood in the doorway.

"Good morning darling," I smiled as she made her way over to the bed.

Ava climbed onto the bed and laid closer to the bottom before closing her eyes.

Soon Joe woke up as well.

"Mm, good morning," Joe hummed.

"Morning," I said, picking up my phone and scrolling through my notifications.

Joe scooted closer to me and gave me a small kiss, leaning over Ozzy.

"Careful of Ava," I said.

"Oh, they're both in here," Joe smiled.

"Yeah, Ava came in a little bit ago but fell straight to sleep."

Joe and I discussed our plans for the day. For the most part, we don't have too much planned, but I know we definitely need to go get groceries, and then I'd like to go visit my mum and James for a little bit at least. Joe has a meeting this afternoon, so I just might take the kids to see my mum while Joe goes to that.

I got out of bed and went to start the shower. I brushed my teeth and got undressed, taking my time to let the shower warm up a bit first. While I was in the shower, Joe came in the bathroom to brush his teeth and then use the toilet.

I dried myself off and got dressed and saw the twins still asleep on our bed and Joe must have gotten up already because he wasn't anywhere to be seen. I quietly left the room, careful not to wake them up.

All of the older kids were awake in the living room and Joe looked to be making them all breakfast.

"Need any help?" I asked Joe.

"No, I think I've got it, thanks though," Joe smiled, giving me a small kiss on the cheek.

I jumped up and sat on the counter as I watched Joe make breakfast.

"Are the twins still asleep?" Joe asked.

"Yeah, they were when I was just in there," I nodded.

"Should we wake them up? I can't believe they're sleeping so much."

"I know, but I think we can leave them for a bit longer."

"Okay," Joe nodded.

We let the older kids all eat breakfast and used the bathroom to get washed and dressed before I went to wake up the twins.

"Ozzy, Ava, time to wake up," I hummed quietly, stroking their backs.

Despite their moans and small groans, they both woke up and made their way to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

Joe cleaned the kitchen after they ate and I helped them get cleaned and dressed for the day. I then took Jonathon and Brielle back to their homes before heading to my mum and James' home.

"Hi lovelies!" My mum smiled as she opened the door.

"Grandma!" Ava and Ozzy smiled excitedly giving her a hug.

We all went inside and relaxed. The kids all played around and talked with James as my mum and I went into the kitchen and talked for a bit.

"How have you been?" My mum smiled.

"Really good," I nodded, "How are you two?"

"Also very good," She smiled, "James and I are planning another trip to the U.S. soon."

"That's exciting! Joe and I have been thinking about taking the kids there again soon, now that they are all old enough to remember," I said.

"That's wonderful, we should all go together again," She nodded.

"Yeah, last time didn't go too well, but then again I was pregnant and I don't know," I huffed.

"I know, but we can do it all over," She smiled.

"When are you going?"

"We're not too sure yet, James is still getting information on when he needs to be there."

"Okay, well I'll talk to Joe. Don't say anything to the kids yet though," I said.

"Okay, I won't," My mum smiled.

We continued chatting for a while before joining everyone back in the living room and talking with the kids about school and their friends and what-not. I explained that Joe had meetings he had to go to today or else he would have loved to stop by and say hello for a bit. 

We stayed for a while longer before deciding to go home. It was already getting late in the evening and Joe had texted me almost an hour ago saying he had gotten home from his meetings.

We said our good-byes before getting into the car and driving home.

"Hi baby," Joe hummed, giving me a kiss as we got home.

"Hello," I smiled, "How were your meetings?"

"They were alright, same old s.hit," He shrugged.

We talked and caught up each other on our days.

"S.hit, we never got to go grocery shopping," I said as I opened the fridge.

"It's okay, we can go now," Joe shrugged, "And then we can either get home on the way home for dinner, or make something when we get home."

"Okay," I nodded.

None of the kids wanted to come with us, so Joe and I left Noelle and Noah in charge as we headed to the market.

"Aw, it's almost like this is a date," I gushed jokingly.

"Feels like this is what our dates have come to recently, huh?" Joe smiled.

"Yeah, but it's okay. Life just gets so busy," I shrugged.

We took our time going around the market, getting whatever we needed and then whatever we saw that we felt like we would like. We picked up something for dinner that we could make together and then a bottle of wine for me and some beer for Joe.

"We'll make this into a whole date night for us," Joe smiled, "A portion of it being with the kids of course."

"Okay, it's the thought that counts," I grinned.

We soon finished grocery shopping, checked out, and headed home.

° 

a/n: hi! thank you for reading! love you all loads & i will be continuing in the next chapter. hope you are all enjoying this! love ya! X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 1.8K 60
Joe Sugg imagines. A storyline of you and Joe.
107K 2.8K 46
{COMPLETED} Joe Sugg was the one who inspired you to begin YouTube in the first place and when he asks to collab with you, you say yes without hesita...
20K 480 88
Hey you! This is probably just another Joe fan fiction I guess! It just includes very cute moments :) The first chapters are SO bad so you can skip...
46.1K 947 25
Sequel to A Blooming Relationship (A Joe Sugg FanFic). Joe and Aly continue their relationship and fight through it, no matter the trials they're fac...