Another Kind - Yuri Plisetsky

By DiabolikGirl57

You're a normal sixteen year old girl. He is also sixteen. He... Yuri Plisetsky, he is one mysterious boy, bu... More

First Time
Day Continues...
She/Him
Shiny Ray - Part 1
Shiny Ray - Part 2
The Forgotten Ones
You
Face to Face
Stay Close To Me
Remember
Relationship Progress??
Feelings - Short Chapter
Bad girl - Change of Plans
The Begining Of A Love Story
Fantasy
Bad boy or ?
Together
First Date & Gay Couple Spotted?!?
Through Fire And Water For Your Love
Me & You - Part 1
Me & You - Part 2
Time Skip - Old Friends?
How Long Will I Love You?
No Pain No Game
Replacements & Heartbreaks
!! Special Chapter !!
Part Of Me
Spring Day
!! Special Chapter - 2 !!
Who Are You?
Around
Familiar
Root B
Your Name
"Give Yourself To Me"
What Have I Done?
Voice
Orange Haired Dude
Who did it?
W-What..?
It Takes Two People, Not One
Unconditional Love / End
Thank You

Overworked & Past

1.3K 70 47
By DiabolikGirl57

FUCKKK WE JUST HIT 2k OMGGG

THANK YOU

_________

This was the day. I was ready like never before to perform again, in from of a big crowd. I felt happy.

I talked to Anna about everything and she has been okay with all that. At lest she tried to be okay...

I on the other hand am just going to get ready for the competition.

It's a live thing so I am a little nervous, just a little.

My life has always been full of people telling me to do that and that,  learn that and that, read that and that, like i was a slave or something. To do everything you want me to, when you want me to. I was mere really free to make my own choices.
I never understood why people are like that?
I have been nice and maybe a little rude and picky but I don't feel like people deserve to be treated like that. That is the last memory I have with my parents.

They have always been working hard at work and I have actually never been a school person. I didn't even bother on going whatsoever. I was the bad non caring person but in the same time, I wanted someone to care about me.

I can't seem to remember the last time my mom and dad said they love me.

They're love for me has always been gifs that I have always wanted. They think that buying me all these stuff I want will make me believe they love me but that is not the case. I have never heard one of them say that they love me. It has always been about gifts and presents...

Tsk....

My mom always has a thing for shouting loud at me when I don't get something or say something wrong. She never talks nice to me, so I can understand what she says, nicely. She always has to be loud about it.

About my dad...
There is nothing much to say about him. He thinks he is the only smart in the  house and that the other ones are dumb. He thinks he can do everything.

I hate it when people only think about their self all the damn time...

What the hell am I anyway?
Who the hell am I in this family?

Competition

"Alright!" I bravely say. I can do this.

"And now, our most awaited artist!"

"Aoi Shojo!!"

I hear my name and slowly make my way there in my  beautifully long white dress. I take a seat. I close my eyes, take multiple deep breaths and then begin.

Yurio's POV

"Mila, would you stop freaking out over my program already?!" Since we got to the hotel she hasn't stopped on talking about how beautiful my program is.

"Yurio! We all know.."

"All know what?!" I raise my voice in annoyance.

"We all know that you could make someone pregnant with that performance"

"WHAT?!!"

"Well you better run fast or else..." I warn her and she starts on running like there's no tomorrow. Stupid.

"How can I make someone pregnant anyway?"

As I go back I slowly turn my attention to the big tv.

"Wait..." I get a closer look.

"Isn't that..."

"Aoi Shojo?" Yakov continued my sentence.

"She is one of the most best piano players out there"

As I keep my eyes on the small tv I notice that she looks somehow tired.

"She must've worked hard?" I ask myself looking at the ground with a low voice making sure Yakov didn't hear me.

And then when I turn my gaze once more at the tv everything stops.

The music stops. Everything stops.

"What happened?" I ask Yakov not knowing why has she stopped.

"I don't know, she has never, in her whole career, stopped in the middle of a song"

"Something happened?"

Aoi's POV/ Your POV

I couldn't move. I couldn't hear nothing. I didn't even feel my fingers move anymore. I felt numb. I couldn't hear the music anymore...

I looked at my hands. They were shaking uncontrollably, I felt like a was losing it for a moment. Tears escaped my eyes as I was trying to remember the notes.

Nothing

"Stop it! Make it stop..." I yelled trying on making my way to the backstage but suddenly falling onto my knees. I kept my ears covered with my hands the whole time...

"Is it too much?"

"Aoi!" I hear Anna screaming at me while running as fast as she could.

"Oh my god..." she said as she tried to make me stand.

"I want to go home..." I said under my breath.

Yurio's POV

"Oh god..." I hear Yakov say as he tries to remain calm. What the hell is happening to her?

"What is happening to her?" I ask more shocked than he was.

"Overwork..."

"So that's what happens to the ones that work too much?"

"She doesn't deserve it"

"Yuri, go to your room" Yakov coldly said.

"That is a lesson that you should never forget if you ever want to defeat Katsuki Yuri, never overwork too much or you might just end up like her" he pointed at Aoi.

"Tsk....."

After a while of wandering around reading what's on media and all that crap I make my way to the elevator and decide to call her, call Aoi. Maybe I can understand what is happening.

So I dial her number waiting hoping she'll pick up.

"Umm yes, can I help you?" Someone answers the phone. That's definitely not Aoi.

"Sorry, I was searching for Aoi Shojo"
"I'm a really close friend to her, I would like to know if she's okay" I say pretty concerned about the situation she was is.

"Yea, she is fine" the manager Anna said.

"Can I talk with her for a minute?"

"Sorry, she can't talk to no one right now"

"It won't take long I promise, I really need to talk to her, please"

"Fine, don't take more time than you have" she warned me and gave the phone to Aoi.

"H-Hello?" She said with a weak voice.

"Aoi..." I started..

"I'm sorry, for being a dickhead and a hypocrite. Well you are a hypocrite more than I am idiot but, I called to say that I'm sorry"

"S-So that's the sweet and nice side of you?" She sounded surprised but her voice was so low and heavily breathing I just couldn't stop myself from worrying about her.

"I'm not nice you idiot"

"Then what are you?"

"Your worst nightmare?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 16K 42
Yuri Plisetsky, now 17 years old, is at the peak of his career as a figure skater. Successful and talented, he seems to have everything on a silver p...
104 7 12
Y/N L/N wasn't a huge fan of skating, until a steamy chance encounter with Victor Nikiferov throws her into his world. It isn't long before she cross...
43.2K 1K 30
"Y/N. For next season, you will be partnered with..." "With who?" I don't like where this is going... "With Yuri-" "Yuri Katsuki?!" "No. The other on...
35.6K 1.4K 40
*Sequel to An Unexpected Love* Half a year after dominating the Grand Prix Final, Yuri Plisetsky and Ayumi Matsumoto are on cloud nine. Their relatio...