My Perfect Crush

By StaceyHemmington

#169 Gorgina suffered for her whole life. She was treated blankly by her nana. Her life is miserable at its b... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue

Chapter Twelve

357 12 0
By StaceyHemmington

Cauli's POV

I found Gorgina's personal informations. I saw her number and saved it immediately in my phone. And right after, I typed my first ever message to her.

Me:

Good morning. Have your breakfast. I miss you already. Hope to see you this monday.

I stared at the screen. Should I send it? Perhaps she won't know who texted her.

I pressed the send button and then threw myself on my bed. My heart's hammering. I am a little bit shivering. The thought of texting her every second is very invigorating.

Would she reply?

I stared at my phone, waiting for her response. Is she busy? What if she doensn't know I have sent her a message? Or what if she won't reply because she doesn't recognize my number?

My phone beeped. I abruptly checked it, hoping it was her message. And when I found out it was her, I almost die in extreme happiness.

Gorgina:

Oh! I'm sorry but, you must be mistaken?

I smile's formed beside my lips. She's not busy. Maybe she's not doing something.

"No. I can't be mistaken." I replied to her message. I was thinking of her contorted face, overwhelmed with thoughts.

My phone beeped once again. I smiled as I have seen her message.

Gorgina:

Oh well! Nevermind. I gotta go.

What? Where will she go?

Me:

Take care always please.

Gorgina:

Of course! I'm not sloppy.

Me:

I'm just concerned here. I know no one cares for you except me.

The following day, I was very eager to text her. I want my message to be the first one to appear on her screen.

Me:

Hi My Day! Good morning. Hope you had your breakfast, baby.

I was preparing myself for school when my phone beeped. I immediately checked it out. I'm torn between nervousness and happiness. The feeling of receiving replies from her made me explode in excitement.

Gorgina:

Good morning too, My Night. I had my breakfast earlier. In fact, I'm here in the university.

Really? I guess I better be going now. I wanna see her.

I typed my message. What should it be? Would I say, "I'm on my way."? "Okay."? What? Oh Jesus.

"You're so sweet my love. I think I'm falling now for you."

That's it, Cauli? That's ridiculous!

I was about to press the delete button when someone shouted, making me startle and panic.

"Mom!" I groaned.

"Who are you texting? Lately, I've been noticing your beautiful smiles. Is it because of your textmate?" She arched her brow at me, giving me meaningful look.

"I-It's nothing Mum. Just... a friend." I looked away. She already knew I was lying.

"Really, huh?"

"What?" I furrowed my brows. "I'll be going now."

"O...kay? But you haven't eaten your breakfast."

"Later." I said and clutched my bag at my back. "See you around. And please tell Dad I'll be going now."

"Okay. Take care."

"Yes, Mom." I smiled.

When I arrived at the university, my eyes traveled abruptly around. Looking for her. Where is she? She said she's already here. Perhaps inside her room?

I checked my phone and almost freaked out. Damn! My goddamn message was sent to her! And she has replied! What shall I do? Damn!

Me:

You're so sweet my love. I think, I'm falling now for you.

Gorgina:

That easy? Oh! What a foolish!

I gulped once. Yeah, Cauli. That easy? But I guess yes. Maybe? Maybe not? Or this is not what they call "love".

Me:

It's so easy to fall in love with you. For you are beautiful inside out.

I deleted it again. I should atleast make it sweeter.

Me:

Yes. It isn't hard to fall in love with you. You deserve to be loved by someone. And that someone is me.

I smiled and sent it to her. I shoved my phone inside my pocket then got inside my room.

After my class, I decided to go to the garden. I remember this is where she went when she was so hurt. I remember how shattered she was that moment. And I was so hurt too. That I wanted to comfort her. I wanted to hug her and tell her everything was fine. That I will always be by her side no matter what.

I roomed my eyes around. My heart almost celebrated when I saw her.

"You shouldn't be here." I coldly uttered, trying hard to sound cool. But instead of giving me her response, she just smiled at me. I looked away, I can feel the wild butterflies inside my tomach.

"Oh! Hi." She greeted me cheerfully.

"I said, you shouldn't be here." I rolled my eyes. Damn! It was so hard to be hard on her. That's why I praise those fucking people who can easily beat her.

"And... why not?"

Her phone beeped. She tear off our gaze and diverted her attention to the phone. Then a smile was slowly written beside her lips. I wonder what was that. Or who she was texting. Was it me?

She typed her message while smiling. Oh Creator. What a beautiful creature you have made for me. Her shimmering emerald green eyes, wavy silky hair, milky skin and skinny body. How I wonder if she's taking any meal. She's really thin. Are her parents taking care of her? Why does she look so malnourished?

After she typed her message, she send it. I almost starled when my phone rang. I abruptly shifted my eyes, I can feel my burning cheeks in embarrassment.

Come on, Cauli! Think a plan!

I pulled out my phone and placed the speaker near my ears and pretended like someone is calling. Nice tactics, Cauli.

"Hello?... yeah... yes... sure... nope..." sometimes I glanced at her, acting very hard to make her think I'm talking to someone. "Sure, no problem. Really? Okay."

I cut off  the other line then faced her. I was so hesitant to ask her. I have nothing to think of. "Can you go with me?"

Her brows met. "Why?" She shot her right eyebrow at me.

"Let's have..." I diverted my attention to nowhere, uncomfortable. And when I have no choice, I heaved a sigh and faced her again. "...lunch?"

Her lips formed in "O". While me, still hoping she won't reject me.

"Can you?" I arched my brow at her.

"S-sure." she smiled awkwardly then bit her lower lip.

"Let's go?" I presented, wearing my smiles. I offered my hand to her. She accepted it in return.

I watched her as she's obviously shaking. I draw my face near to her and held her fragile waist.

"Relax." I whispered. I wanna burst out a laugh but I tried not to. She may feel uncomfortable with me.

Gorgina's POV

We headed down the parking lot. It's still inside the campus.

The university is quite wide and big. Buildings are all over the area. It has camping site, where we held our different activities during friday. A garden that filled with different rare flowers, where there is a big tree, too. It's in the best location because we had a perfect weather. A park, where "lovers" do their thingy.

It's cloudy day but feels like sunny one. I'm sweating even though a cold breeze caressed my face.

We stopped in front of the car. It's matte black Lamborghini.

"Where do you want to eat my-" He tightly closed his mouth while acting like nothing's wrong. It's like he's trying to ensnare his words.

"Ahm...." where? "Anywhere you want."

"Okay. My treat." He gave me a genuine smile.

I smiled secretly. This guy is soooooooooo ugh!

He's wearing black blazer and white v neck shirt, skinny jeans, and a pair of shoes with big check on it.

He pressed a button, from something he's holding, while smiling and his eyes got locked unto mine. I can't help from smiling. This man so perfect... flawless. Everything you wanted for a guy to love is in him.

I wonder if he ever loved someone from the past. That girl must be lucky enough.

The front doors got opened.

"Thank you." I mouthed while smiling then got inside the car. He spun around the car and stood outside his door. He got inside too and made himself comfortable. He then pressed a button, making all the doors to close.

He smiled when he took a glance from me.

I wanna shriek and squirm because of this wild feelings. I bit my lower lip, closed my eyes while my hand is on my chest, trying to endure this obscure feeling. What a heaven on earth!

Does he know I want to squeeze him right now? Like...

"Are you alright? Why are you reddening?"

Uh-oh!

"Ahm.." think Gorg! Think! "Ahm.." I waved my hands in front of me, trying to act like it's hot and I'm sweating.

I smiled awkwardly.

"Oh. Sorry." He pressed a button overhead. The atmosphere started to cool down.

"Thank you."

He started the engine and drove away.

I thought we could just get out from the campus without any obstacle but I was wrong. We were stuck in the gate. The guard knocked at the mirror. Cauli brought down the mirror to fully see the guard.

"Mr. Hamlet?"

"Yes?" I could see him raising his left eyebrow.

"You're not allowed to go out without informing the principal."

The principal is very strict when it comes to this. Our principal is his aunt. I just knew it when I've searched it from a well-known website and surfing internet.

"I already told my aunt about this." He said in a cold voice.

I can sense that the guard is trembling right now. Every mistake you made, there's equivalent case or punishment. It's either you'll be out of this university, or you'll lose your job immediately. Which is just the same.

"But Mr. Hamlet-"

"No buts. Let me drive away." He said, still on his cold voice and aura.

The guard has no choice but to open the gate for us.

I shook my head. This man is goofy! What if the principal will scold us? What if... I'll be out of this? I'm just scholar here, remember? This will be scandalous!
His eyes are on the road. Damn! This man is really awesome! He's perfect, literally. He's full of perfection and flawlessness. He's every girl's dream.

His adam's apple is moving. Maybe he's swallowing all his saliva. Haha. Just kidding.

"Hey!" I whispered.

"Hmm?" Slowly he shifted his eyes on me and to the road, to me and to the road again.

"Will your aunt know this?" My forehead creased slightly.

"Don't worry. We'll just have our lunch." He said while smiling.

Here we go again! Those mesmerizing smiles... ugh! It turned me on. Can I just stare at him forever while smiling? He's really damn good looking man!

"Hey?" I was awakened from daydreaming.

"U-oh huh?" I diverted my eyes onto the road.

I wanna shriek! I wanna scream! I wanna squirm! I want to yell at him for making me feel this goddamn wild emotions!

I... I want to cry. I want to die in his arms... I want to... what's happening to me? Is this for real? Am I just hallucinating? Am I just dreaming? Why these things should happen?

"Shit! Why are you crying?" He grabbed some tissue from his bag.

Buffering...

For what is that tissue? I mean, why he has tissues on his bag?

Wait...

Why am I crying anyway? Oh! What a pathetic thing to do!

"Where does it hurt? Tell me Gorgina! Why are you crying?"

Why am I crying again?

He stopped the car. He held my cheeks. His brown eyes were saying all his feelings. They were... curiosity, sadness, sympathy and anger.

I felt millions of volts of electricity ran all through out my whole system. Oh god.

"I'm sorry." I removed his hands from my cheeks. I grabbed some tissue and wiped my own tears.

He inhaled deeply and rubbed the in between of his eyebrows.

"Why did you cry? What happened? Does something hurt?" I could hear it from his words that his voice were full of wonderings, questions and concerns.

"It's... it's just nothing Cauli. Never mind about it." I said, hoping that he will stop questioning and just drive again. Well, that was pretty awesome. He heaved a sigh before starting the engine and drive again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 857 27
You ever looked at someone and thought you were probably in a dream? That they couldn't possibly exist in your reality? Like if you open your eyes or...
79.2K 2.3K 29
Why did my parents leave me??? Mihna (You) is 18 years old she is beautiful and talented she docents like to show her talents except for the people t...
166K 4.5K 43
To exoL all around the world, pay attention! This story is an Exo's fanfiction. This story is about Suho's little sister who's being forced to live w...
1.9K 45 11
She never cared about anyone. Honestly, if no one cared for her, how could she care for others? So she didn't. People were just a shadow that she had...