Hyperdimension Neptunia GB

By Arucana

This is a fanfic for the Hyperdimension games, please note that any particular event is not CANON and is subj... More

Prologue (A crack in the Sky)
Chapter 1 (Birth and Rebirth)
CHAPTER 2 (Protect Her)
Chapter 3 (Blade and Bullets)
Chapter 4 (SOUL IMPORT)
Chapter 5 (Weißes Licht)
Chapter 6 (A Moon Lit Night of Haunting Memories)
Chapter 7 (The Wrath of the Ice)
Chapter 8 (Fearless Breeze)
Chapter 9 (A Wind Calls)
Chapter 10 (Day and Night)
Chapter 11 (Love and Silence )
Chapter 13 (Opening Doors: Hidden Thoughts)
Chapter 14 (Opening Doors: A moment of Respite)
Chapter 15 (Opening Doors: Knowing)
Chapter 16 (Corruption: Purged Soul)
Chapter 17 (Corruption: Ceaseless Pain)
Chapter 18 (Corruption: Freude und Rage)
Chapter 19 (Corruption: Sweet Like a Morning's Tea)
Chapter 20 (Into the Dawn of Time)
Chapter 21 (Vindictive Soul)
Chapter 22 ("She" Who Creates "They" Who Watch over)
Chapter 23 (A Glimpse of Hell)
Chapter 24 (Envy: A shadow of an Ancient)
Chapter 25 (Envy: What means More to You)
Chapter 26 (Envy: Powerless)
Chapter 27 (Envy: A Tale of Memories)
Chapter 28 (Envy: The Truth)
Chapter 29 (UNSEALING: The Envious Lich)
Chapter 30 (Greed: The Demon on a Sheet of Snow)
Chapter 31 (Greed: Erretter des Erlösers)
Chapter 32 (Greed: Die Wünsche für Macht)
Chapter 33 (Greed: Verloren und bedauern)
Chapter 34 (Greed: Trauriger Schnee)
Chapter 35 (UNSEALING: Habgierig )
Chapter 36 (Lust: A Peculiar Nation)
Chapter 37 (Lust: Pleasure and Pain)
Chapter 38 (Lust: Voiceless Night)
Chapter 39 (Lust: A Promise)
Chapter 40 (UNSEALING: The Scent of Morning Tea)
Chapter 41 (Wrath: Scars of the Past)
Chapter 42 (Wrath: A call for help)
Chapter 43 (Wrath: Surpass)
Chapter 44 (Wrath: Defiant Rage)
Chapter 45 (Wrath: The hate in his Heart)
Chapter 46: (Acceptance: Troubled Heart)
Chapter 47 (Gluttony: Insatiable Hunger)
Chapter 48 (Gluttony: The Voices of Light and Dark)
Chapter 49 (Gluttony: Desire)
Chapter 50 (Gluttony: Roar)
Chapter 51 (Gluttony: The Search for more)
Chapter 51.5 (I wanted to Have Fun so... Filler)
Chapter 52 (Acceptance: Stubbornnes and Fortitude)
Chapter 53 (Pride: The Conviction of Ones heart)
Chapter 54 (Pride: Who you Are)
Chapter 55 (Pride: Indomitable Will)
Chapter 56 (Pride: Crumbling Fortitude)
Chapter 57 (Pride: Your Vanity)
Chapter 58 (Acceptance: "Reconcile")
Chapter 59 (Sloth: Deprave)
Chapter 60: (Sloth: Warped Colors)
Chapter 61 (Sloth: Polluted Dream)
Chapter 62 (Sloth: Corroded Morals)
Chapter 63 (Sloth: The Voice of Despair)
Chapter 64 (Acceptance: Ending of Solitude)
Chapter 65 (A new Goal)
Chapter 66 (Reconnecting Bonds)
Chapter 67 (Lies and Scars)
Chapter 68 (Confounded Emotions)
Short Skit 1 (I just thought of this so here ya go!)
Chapter 69 (Forged in Sin)
Chapter 70 (Warmth of Snow)
Chapter 71 (Prelude to a New Horizon)
Side Story (A Dark Console? A Dimension Tripper?)
Chapter 72 (The wait for Sunrise)
Side Story (An Omen from Tomorrow)
Chapter 73 (Crimson Glow)
Side Story (The Troublemaker)
Chapter 74 (Dreams And Delusions)
Side Story (The Agent)
Chapter 75 (The Calm)
Side Story (Winds and Flames)
Chapter 76 (My World, Our World)
Final Chapter (Dawn of a New Beginning)
Epilogue (Peaceful Days)

Chapter 12 (Opening Doors: Infiltration)

549 6 3
By Arucana

That night Noire had a dream... It was a dream about the past... a dream projected by Schwarz's memories...

...Darkness...it creeps in everyone's hearts... it digs deep and never surrenders... Light... It shine's brighter than the morning sun... light which dwells and gives life to the hearts of the people...

Seemingly opposite elements that contradicts one another, exists because of the other...

Deep within the souls of every living being it's either light or darkness that prevails... however what happens when one of them disappears?

With only darkness there is nothing but sadness and despair...

With only light then joyous days and no harm will develop...

...At first glance, light is better...however without darkness there is nothing for light to shine on...without light, then there is nothing for darkness to shun... light cannot exist without dark and it goes the same for the other... it's the standard order of every dimension... Take one out, and then the other will perish...

... Long ago...long before men had started to create civilizations, Man and Beasts worked together, lived together it was a time of peace understanding and joy... however as time passed, Man and beast discovered their hatred for one another... wars were raised, lives were taken and many suffered, it was a time of despair, pain and suffering... Then the age of man began, they began to develop machines that helped them in the fight against the beasts, soon the beasts fell and Man stood at the top, it was a time full of joy for men and a time of suffering for the beasts...soon, the beasts themselves found a way to fight back they gave up their lives to summon the 7 most powerful beasts ever recorded in ancient history... These 7 Beasts embodied the sins of men and has now arrived to hunt them down... It was a time of suffering for men and a time for glorious revenge for the beasts... Cities were razed, villages were pillaged, houses were burned... Men were pushed back by their sins... but then again... light shines the brightest in the darkest of times... 4 pure souls of light shuns the 7 beasts, they fought valiantly into the fray, their blades spark as they come to protect mankind and engage the 7 horrific beasts of old... This time however, there is no victor, when one falls in battle; their essence takes in the element of light or dark and they are reborn to fight once again... It is the endless strife of light and dark...

...

..

.

Noire is woken up from her dream...

Noire: "Fuwaah~ That was some dream..."

...As she stretches, a knock comes from the door...

Noire: "Come in."

Schwarz: "Oh? Looks like your awake."

Noire: "Schwarz?"

Schwarz "Here, I made some coffee, for you, it's still black, but I brought some cream and sugar just in case you want it sweet."

Noire: "Thanks, that's really thoughtful of you."

...Noire accepts her cup of coffee, she sips a bit, and the bitter taste of the freshly brewed coffee clears her mind of the lingering sleepiness...

Schwarz: "Grun is almost finished with the searching, we'd better prepare."

Noire: "Right...Oh? It's still this early?"

Looking at the clock Noire noticed that it was only 5:12 in the morning.

Schwarz: "Yeah, Grun told me to wake you up, but I guess it wasn't needed after all..."

Noire: "Well, you did bring me coffee so all in all, it's ok."

Schwarz: "Ahaha... I guess so... Well then I'll be going back to the main hall, you go prepare yourself for now."

Noire: "Got it, see ya later."

...Schwarz takes his leave, and closes the door...

Noire: "...<Uhh...>"

...Meanwhile Noire was lost in thought...

Noire: <uuu~...so bitter...>

...She grabs the sugar and cream and mixes it with her bitter cup of coffee...

Noire: <I'm so nervous! My heart is beating like crazy! But I guess I managed to fake it out!>

...Her memories from last night still lingered, upon seeing Schwarz, she panicked and tried to act cool, and even though she wanted her coffee sweet she was too tense and just drank the black coffee as is...

Noire: "Haah~... I've got to get myself together..."

...This time she stood up and got changed... She set her mind in saving her sister and ignores her beating heart for now... what she couldn't ignore though was the dream that she just had...

...

..

.

Meanwhile...

Vert; "Mmm..Mm..?"

...Vert opens her eyes to see Grun still working on finding Uni... Vert had fallen asleep on the sofa in the living room, the sofa was big enough and she also had her head resting on a soft pillow... She got up and approached Grun's right side... as she knelt down...

Vert: "Grun...?"

Grun: "Shh~~~"

... Grun softly placed his finger on Vert's lips, as he gestured to his left side where Emerald was sleeping softly...

Vert: "Oops, pardon me..."

Grun: "It's ok, do you need something?"

... Vert talked softly as to not wake Emerald...

Vert: "Well... it's just that I can't help but feel that there is something that you all are not telling me."

Grun: "Well actually yes there is."

Vert: "Then can you please tell me?"

Grun: "Hmm... I think you already have the gist of it though."

Vert: "Huh? Oh! Well..."

Grun: "Ahaha... I know you very well Vert, you've been listening well on other's conversations haven't you?"

Vert: "Yes...I do have an Idea on what you are...but is it true?"

Grun: "It's up to you to believe Vert."

Vert: "Haah~ Could you please stop being such a tease... I bet that's how you got emerald so head over heels."

Grun: "What? No you're misunderstanding something."

Vert: "Misunderstand? It's clear as day! That girl is attracted to you."

Grun: "Ahaha... You have such a silly imagination... We're not like that at all."

Vert: "Says the gentleman who is desperately trying to sit still for the girl sleeping beside him."

Grun: "ahahaha,, I'm telling you, we're not like that at all."

Vert: "Haah...Fine then, how about you tell me something that you can share then."

Grun: "Hmm... Oh!"

Vert: "Yes? What is it?"

Grun: "Your boobs float on water!"

Vert: "Wh-! Excuse me!?"

Grun: "Yeah... it's really intriguing how your boobs just float on water as if they had something underneath them... Must be the shape..."

Vert: "I beg your pardon but-"

Grun: "It has to be the shape! With that roundness, the buoyancy underneath must be perfect!"

Vert: "Now you stop right there, how do you even know that!?"

Grun: "Nope, can't tell ya, that's beyond what I can share to you."

Vert: "You were talking about my b-b- ahem chest. And yet---! Gasp!"

Grun: "Hmm?"

Vert: "You haven't been peeping on me have you?"

Grun: "Well in a sense...yes?"

Vert: "My word! You little insulant-!"

...Vert's hand emits a green hue and she summons her spear, but just then Emerald wakes up.

Grun: "Oh, Emerald, you awake?"

Emerald: "Fuwaah...Mmhmm..."

Grun: "Come on ya sleepy head, I've almost found Uni, you should prepare. And same goes to you Vert."

Vert: "Dear me! You can't just ignore what we were talking about just now!"

Emerald: "Hmm? What were you talking about?"

Vert: "Huh!? Oh umm... Well...?"

Grun: "We were talking about her boobs floating on water."

Vert: "Wha-!"

Emerald: "Oh, that? It's really interesting isn't it?"

Vert: "What? You knew Emerald."

Emerald: "Well yeah, I mean we can see you through the—"

Grun: "Okay, that's enough of you..."

...Placing his hand on Emerald's mouth Grun hushed her...

Vert: "Wait a moment, you can see me through where exactly!?"

... just then a line glows from the modded bullet, it then rises to the air and then resonates with Noire's strand of hair...

Grun: "I found it...hah!"

... With a wave of his hand and a snap of his finger, the two flows of unique air unite and then extends, one end goes to Noire's room, and then the other extends outside...

Grun: "Now to hide it from sight..."

... With another wave the line vanishes in mid air...

Vert: "You know where she is?"

Grun: "No, but Noire does... Assemble them..."

Vert: "Yes!"

... Vert reaches for the intercom and calls for everyone, meanwhile Emerald whispers to Grun...

Emerald: "Hey... I'm hungry..."

Grun: "Oh, is it that time already?"

Emerald: "Mmhm."

Grun: "Haah~ Alright then... just a little though, I'm still a bit tired from the search."

Emerald: "Ok!"

... Vert finished her call and returns...

Vert: "I've called them, they should be here soon- Uhh...*Gasp*!"

...Upon her arrival she is met with... a rather enrapturing sight...

Emerald: "Mmm! Mmph! Chu! Chupp~"

Grun: "Mmm...*gasp*...Mmm Chu~"

... The two were engaging in a rather lascivious activity, with their lips connected, and their tongues- <Okay that's it for the rather wild description, let your imaginations run wild #censored>

Vert: "Oh my~"

...Vert is left with her nose bleeding from the hot action before her...

Emerald: "Mwah! Haah... Thanks for the meal... teehee!"

Grun: "You sure sucked out a lot..."

Emerald: "Ehehe what can I say, it's been a while."

Grun: "It's only been one cycle you know... phew... I need a Nepbull..."

Emerald: "I'll get ya one."

...Emerald fixes her clothes and stands, her eyes met Vert's and finds her nose bleeding quite a bit."

Emerald: "Oh my Vert! your nose is bleeding!"

Vert: "No, it's fine, I'm fine~ Aww~ Thanks... for the meal!'

...Vert shows emerald a thumbs up and her nose gushes more blood than ever and yet she has a really happy face on.

...

..

.

The party gathers in the living room and discussed how they are going to save Uni.

Noire: "I don't how but I know where Uni is."

Grun: "Affirmative, now you should know the layout of the place as well, wherever her unique flow connects it will show you a vivid layout of the location, try to concentrate as much as possible, and if you can, try sketching an overview of the area..."

Noire: "Got it!"

...Noire went to work on the map with Schwarz...

Neptune: "Hey there Grunster! What should I do?"

Grun: "You, Neptunio, and Nepgear prepare for battle, when Noire get's the map ready you two will head there as fast as possible."

Neptunio: "Roger."

Neptune: "Leave it to me!"

Weiz: "And me Grun?"

Grun: "Mm? Why is there a red handprint on your face...?"

Blanc: "...."

Weiz: "Uhh... guess I slept on it with my hand..."

Grun: "Hmm... Ok then, you take care of the Loweenians, keep them safe when we head to the location."

Weiz: "Understood... so uhh...Blanc?"

Blanc: "W-what?"

Weiz: "Well, let's just prepare the twins for now..."

Blanc: "The twins! You're not planning on doing something with them are you!?"

Rom: "What's wrong sis?"

Ram: "What are we doing?"

Blanc: "You won't be touching them like you did to me you Pedo!

Weiz: "H-hey come on! I didn't mean to do-"

Blanc: "Kh... Don't lie! I can read your mind you freak! And I know for sure that you enjoyed it when you-"

Nepgear: "Blanc! Please the twins are here."

Blanc: "R-right... Sorry Rom, sorry Ram."

Rom: "What did Mr. Weiz do to you sis?"

Ram: "Yeah! You act like he's done something bad, what was it sis?"

Blanc: "Huh? Well... he touched my..."

Weiz: "Blanc Stop!"

Blanc: "Wha-wha-wha-what am I saying! AGHHHH!!!!!"

Rom: "Miss Nepgear, you entered the room first right?"

Ram: "Well, did you saw what happened?"

Nepgear: "No I didn't. When I entered the room to wake Blanc up, Weiz was already on the floor with his face as red as an apple... really though, what happened?"

Weiz & Blanc "...."

... The two didn't answer and just gave each other awkward looks...

Weiz: "A-ahem! Anyway, let's Have your sister prepare you two..."

Rom and Ram: "Okay~!"

Grun: "I guess that's taken care of...now this woman..."

Emerald: "Uwah! Her nose just won't stop bleeding!"

Vert: "...That was... haah~ a sight to behold..."

Grun: "Haah~ who would have thought that she'd see us like that."

Emerald: "Ehehe, Vert is actually quite innocent then don't you think?"

Grun: "I doubt it, just look at her room, it's filled with lots and lots of R-18 products."

Emerald: "It's quite hardcore too..."

Vert: "Ahhh...ehhe...ehehehehe..."

Grun: "Geez, wake up you rotten woman!"

*SLAP!*

Vert: "Ahn..! Huh? What's going on?"

Emerald: "We'll be going after the kidnappers any minute now, you should get ready."

Vert: "Oh Emerald! Well now, that was quite a scene indeed..."

Grun: "There will be more of that conversation later, now get going."

Vert: "Oho...~"

Grun: "What?"

Vert: "Nothing... Very well then I will prepare for the departure."

Grun: "Huh..."

Emerald: "Well there she goes..."

Grun: "Hehehe... The girl's still too childish I guess..."

Emerald: "Oh please, you're just like that because you can't feel fear or shame anymore, If you think she's childish, then what does that make you?"

Grun: "Fair point."

Emerald: "You're not really answering me..."

Grun and Emerald went over to their own rooms to prepare...

Meanwhile...

Weiz: "Look... I'm sorry okay...?"

Blanc: "Urrgg~ I know you didn't mean it... and you can't really enjoy it since you can't feel joy... but still..."

Weiz: "Yeah, I'm sorry... Luna and I used to share the same bed... and...uhh..."

Blanc: "!!!! Stop! Just stop! I can see what's going on in your mind and it's really awkward seeing them!"

Weiz: "R-right..."

Blanc: "...uuu~...Wait... what's that..?"

Weiz: <Oh crap! don't think about yesterday! Don't think... Don't think... Please!!!!>

Blanc: "It's getting blurry, why won't you show it to me... Wait...? What is-?"

Ram: "Hey Blanc! Do we need these?"

Blanc: "Huh? Oh, yes we need as much of those, if we want to last long in battle."

Rom: "How about these Manjus? Can we bring them as snacks?"

Blanc: "Of course, but try to control yourself, sweets are good, but they can give you cavities too."

Ram and Rom: "Okay~!"

Weiz: "Manju...?"

Rom: "Yeah~ Here, do you want some?"

Weiz: "<Managed to clear my thought...just don't think anymore...> *Hamu* <Oh... wow, it's good.>"

Blanc: "Y-you think so?"

Weiz: "Hm? Yeah, it's just the right amount of sweetness."

Blanc: "I-I see..."

Ram: "Ehehehe! It's great huh! Me, Rom and Blanc Made it."

Rom: "Yeah It was fun~"

Weiz: "Oh... *hamu*... <It's really tasty...>"

Blanc: "S-shut up...just finish it up already."

Weiz: "<This texture...its kinda like how Blanc's lips were yesterday...>"

Blanc: "Huh?"

Weiz: "<So soft...and...> Huh?"

...Before him was a raised hammer and Blanc's overshadowed face... behind her was an aura full of blood thirst and destruction...

Blanc: "You did not just do that..."

Weiz: "*ahem* Thanks for the meal guys, I really enjoyed it."

...With cold sweat trailing down his forehead Weiz gave Blanc an enticing look, he stands up and bolts for the door.

Blanc: "Why you little pervert! Get back here!"

Rom: "Wait Sis, what happened!?"

Ram: "Hey! Dummy! watch it! that hammer's no joke!"

Blanc: "I'll pummel that head of yours! Get back here!"

Crash! Bang! Slam! And welcome to the Jam!

Noire: "Boy, they sure are an energetic bunch."

Schwarz: "Here Noire, how does it look?"

Noire: "Oh the map...Hmm... Perfect, let's get this copied and give it to Neptune."

Schwarz: "Alright."

... After sketching the map, the two went to look for Neptune's group.

Noire: "Hey Neptune, We got the map."

Neptune: "Awesome, lemme see!"

Schwarz: "Here."

...Schwarz hands it to Neptune but...

Neptunio: "I'll be taking that..."

Neptune: "Hey what gives?"

Neptunio: "Your hands are all grimy with the pudding you just ate, you won't be touching this map until that hand's cleaned up."

Neptune: "What are you? My mom?"

Neptunio: "Nah, Nepgear's got that position covered."

Nepgear: "Ahaha... That's true..."

Neptune: "Then what are you?"

Neptunio: "Consider me your strict older brother."

Neptune: "More like an aged old timer."

Neptunio: "That works too."

Schwarz: "Alright you two, you better get going now, We'll be catching up."

Neptunio: "Understood, we'll study the map."

Nepgear: "Hmm... looks like there's a passage right here near the river, however we can also take the direct path through the entrance."

Neptune: "I doubt it will be just those two Robots waiting for us, considering this is an enemy territory, I'd expect some sort of traps or something."

Neptunio: "Fair point coming from you."

Neptune: "Hey I can be smart too!"

Neptunio: "I doubt it...But oh well, let's head there for now. You two ready?"

Neptune & Nepgear: "Yes!"

Neptunio: "On my mark... Get set...Go!"

... In an instant a cloud of dust erupts from the ground as three speedy beings launch themselves...

Schwarz: "...And there they go..."

Noire: " Let's head out as well."

Schwarz: "Got it, I'll let Grun Know."

...After being informed of the map's completion. The rest of the group headed out, The CPU's took the air, Weiz rode his makeshift board, Schwarz propelled himself with his fire and Grun carries Emerald as they both ride the wind...

Meanwhile the Neps got close to the Island...

Purple heart: "I can see the Island."

Purple Sister: "Targets up ahead! Arial Drones!"

Neptunio: "Shred them..."

Purple Heart: "I'm on it... huh?"

Purple Sister: "Wait, what?"

In a sparkle, Neptune and Nepgear's HDD deactivates and they both fall into the sea.

Neptune: "What the Nep!? What's going on! Woah!"

Nepgear: "The water's getting closer! Oh no!"

Neptunio: "Neptune! Nepgear!"

*SPLASH!*

Neptune: "Fuwah~! Ugh! I can't swim! I can't Swim!"

Neptunio: "Like hell you can't... You've always had a swimsuit in every game."

Neptune: "4th wall breaking is my role don't steal it!"

Nepgear: "Someone Help! I'm drowning."

Neptunio: "Alright you two, hang on!"

Neptune: "Hey!"

Nepgear: "Woah!"

... Neptunio made a U-turn towards Neptune and Nepgear, upon reaching them he grabs both and generates a burst of energy on the water's surface, the charged particles of the water rise to the air as Neptunio runs on it... The drones tried to lock on, however they are unable to perceive Neptunio's figure, the charged water particles messes with their targeting system and causes them to switch into manual mode of firing, they are then forced to rely on their ability to target without the assistance of their mainframes...

...The drones eventually started firing, however no round ever comes close... Zip and Zap goes the enemy's weapons, countless rain of bullets shower down on Neptunio's afterimage, in conclusion the drones were not able to hit them... The splashing water eventually reached the drones... Neptunio momentarily jumps to the air, he lets go of Nepgear and Neptune as he twists his body in mid-air to face his enemies and with a single swift swing of his blade, a strong electrical current is generated and travels through the air, the move itself carried no force however as it hits the now drenched drones, the electricity it carried caused the machines to short circuit and thus destroying every single drone in sight... Before running on water again, Neptunio grabs Neptune and Nepgear in mid-air.

Neptune: "Wow!"

Nepgear: "Amazing..."

Neptunio: "That's one obstacle cleared, let's get ashore"

...The Nep party reached the shore of the island... They hid their presence by avoiding the very center of the island, knowing that those drones might have sent a distress signal to alert their allies, Neptune and friends maintained caution.

Neptunio: "Enemies in both the front and back entrance, this won't be an easy fight..."

Nepgear: "Any ideas how we can, get to the underground bunker where Uni is?"

Neptune: "No, I can't think of any way."

Neptunio: "The back door entrance is closer to the underground bunker's entrance, we need someone to distract the enemies and get them all into the front so they'll leave the back entrance open or at least have fewer guards."

Neptune: "I got it, I'll do the distracting."

Nepgear: "Are you sure sis?"

Neptune: "Of course I'm sure, anyway, don't worry, and just get Uni out of there."

Nepgear: "Okay!"

Neptunio: "...Neptune, don't be reckless now, we don't know why, but you just can' go HDD in this island, so be very cautious."

Neptune: "Oh shucks, don't worry, rather, we should inform Noire and the others about that."

Nepgear: "I already did, I sent a message to Vert to let them know...

Neptunio: "Good, so are you ready Neptune?"

Neptune: "You bet!"

... Jumping out of cover, Neptune charges the front entrance, almost immediately countless drones and droids started appearing out of nowhere leaving Neptune surrounded...Taking this chance Nepgear and Neptunio went around heading to the back door entrance.

Neptune: "Hah! I may not be able to transform, but I'm still a goddess nonetheless! In the Name of the Basilicom, I have come to punish you all! Feel the power of a CPU!"

GRAHHHHH!!!! Whirl!

Whirring of blades and roars of engines can be heard, and above those mechanical SFX are the sounds of bashed metal and destroyed robotic parts as it echoed in symphony with Neptune's sharp blade.

Neptune: "Take this! And this! And this!"

... Using the speed and power she got from Neptunio, she cuts through the enemies with ease, her sharp Kiryuu Sword causes sparks to eliminate the area...

Nepgear: "Will Sis be okay?"

Neptunio: "Don't worry your sister will make quick work with those lackies."

The two attacked the few guards that were left guarding the back door, as they entered, they could hear Neptune's valiant roars as she engages in glorious battle.

Back to the others...

Vert: "So this is the area where HDD is useless."

...Vert is still floating in the air thanks to Grun's help, Noire is being by Schwarz, and the Loweenians are given a solid platform as Weiz increased his board in size.

Weiz: "Grun, I'm sensing high level monsters in the depths, this platform maybe solid but a direct attack can prove to be fatal."

Grun: "Very well, will provide you cover from the air, you guys keep any monster away if they ever get close on the platform, Emerald and I will fuse and generate strong winds, to increase the boards speed towards the island, those are your orders, are we clear?"

Everyone: "Yes sir!"

Vert: "He's a natural at this..."

Weiz: "You better believe it, his leadership is next to no one."

Blanc: "Yeah, unlike you."

Weiz: "You're still mad? Give me a break."

Blanc: "Hmph!"

Schwarz: "Enemy approaching at 2 o'clock! Noire!"

Noire: "Got it! Tornado Sword!"

... Grun and Emerald fused, Grun's body grows, and he is able to use his powers to full potential...

Vert: "Oh my, now that's one dashing good look."

Rom: "Wow~ He's handsome."

Ram: "So cool! Hey Blanc look!"

Blanc: "I've seen better..."

Noire: "So that's what he really looks like..."

Schwarz: "He's awesome, isn't he?

...A military jacket dyed in a green and black theme, his blonde hair flowing effortlessly in the wind, he raises his staff and commands the surrounding to blow the make-shift boat forward...

Grun: "Hang on!"

Gradually the speed increased and the island got closer and closer... The wind carried them through water's surface, huge monsters tried to attack them however, every attack was met with a proper retaliation and they safely make it unto shore...

Noire: "do you guys hear that?"

Schwarz: "Yeah..."

From the distance the sound of clashing metal reverberates in the air...

Blanc: "Sounds like a battle."

Vert: "Everyone! Make haste!"

The group charged into the island's center, they found Neptune...

Neptune: "Come on you punks! Is that all you've got!"

Rom: "It's Miss Neptune! Ice Coffin!"

Ram: "She's surrounded! We need to help her! Eternal Force Blizzard!"

Schwarz: "Hah! Get out of my way! Lasting Shine!"

... With a swing, Schawrz used his sword at a droid as heat intensifies in his blade it melts the metal droid...

Weiz: "Be buried in Ice! Eisberdigung!"

Blanc: "You tin cans should know your place! Zerstorung!"

The Loweenians were going on a rampage, more reverberating sounds of metal being pummeled, crashed, and cracked. Ice pillars erupt from the ground piercing several of the droids, and towers of fire rise to the sky as it melts the wires and overheats the droid's main frames...

Vert: "I'll skewer you lot! Sylhet Spear!"

Grun: "Feel the raging winds! Combination Air!"

Emerald: "You deserve a painful death! Lustful Lance!"

...Various abilities thrown from every direction, each hit either launches a droid high into the sky or obliterates a droid on the spot, loud roars and blades cutting through metal, bursts of heavy wind and countless summoned spears devastate the enemies.

Noire: "Neptune!"

Neptune: "Oh! Hey there Noire!"

Noire: "You goofball, why are you taking these guys on by yourself."

Neptune: "Ehehe! Hah! Victory Slash! I took these guys on so Tunio and Nepgear could get in with less worry."

Noire: "is that so? Hah! Volcano Dive!"

... By jumping high into the air and smashing her sword unto the ground, Noire calls forth a large pillar of flame that devastates everything in its wake.

Grun: "You two go on ahead, we'll take care of these guys!"

Noire & Neptune: "Roger!"

Schwarz: "I'm coming with you!"

Noire: "Schwarz!?"

Schwarz: "There's no way I'm losing you both in there, I'll protect both of you."

Neptune: "Cool line, now let's go!"

Noire: "Alright!"

The trio entered through the main entrance. Neptune Looks back at her allies praying for there victory.

Vert: "Now you all should come back safe now!"

Weiz: "Blanc, let's do it!"

Blanc: "You're on!"

Blanc and Weiz: " Soul Import!"

...As two souls resonate an two hearts beat as one, the two fused in a majestic display of pure white, though unlike before, Blanc was now in her human form with the added benefits of Weiz's strength, armor and sharpened senses, her magical abilities are also increased, and her body is strengthened as her physical resistance is raised to the limits

Blanc: "Alright you scraps! Come and get some!"

With a swing of her axe blood-red crystals erupt from the ground skewering every single enemy in its wake.

Ram: "Go sis! Show those dummies what they deserve!"

Rom: "Fight! Fight! Go~!"

Weiz: "Let's tear this place apart!"

Blanc: "AGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

With her hair glowing red and her eyes glowing blue, she charges into the horde of machines, effortlessly cutting their numbers down.

Vert: "My, such violence..."

Grun: "Wanna join in?"

Vert: "I beg your pardon?"

Grun: "It's about time you found out Vert."

Vert: "What?"

To Vert's suprise, Grun in his grown form knelt down before her, held her right hand and gave it a gentle kiss...

Vert: "Well now, what brings this gentle manner to the battle field."

Grun: "Oh you'll know... Now then... Soul Import..."

With those words Grun's body emanates an emerald hue, his figure becomes transparent and then only a green orb of light is left in his place.

Vert: "My word..!"

The green orb went straight for Vert and it fuses with her soul... During the process countless scenes, thoughts and memories flowed into Vert's heart, she saw the past, her land from a millennia, and the history of the soul that is now connected to hers...

Vert: "Well this is rather intriguing, I cup of tea would fit this show if I do say so myself."

Grun: "I agree, but now is not the time... you now know who we are, my brothers, the beasts within us... are prepared to fight for our cause?"

Vert: "Certainly..."

As the emerald light fades, Vert shows herself, her radiant blonde is hair tied to her back like in her HDD form, her dress is changed into a hunter's attire and with Grun's signature scarf, wrapped around her neck, she has awakened to the power of the ancient lords, four short spears float behind her while she wields a heavy lance, with a burst of air she dives straight into the waves of enemies effectively impaling them with her fearless lance.

Emerald: "Wow looking good Vert!"

Vert: "Emerald? Well of course, I am Leanbox's CPU after all."

Grun: "Quit the bragging, we've got target's on our backs!"

Vert: "Oh well, I can give myself a better look later... Hayah!"

The wild winds on Vert's spears spin in unison, steadily accelerating to speeds that can cut and cause painful wounds, she dances to the wind beneath her feet, as spins and thrusts her lance, as she does so, the air in the area becomes violent... She moves faster by the second...

Emerald: "Let's finish off this group with a whirl!"

Grun: "Do it now Vert!"

Vert: "Understood..."

...Vert releases her spear and then calls forth Grun's staff, the staff acts as a catalyst, she raises it up to skies and closes her eyes to concentrate, thinking this was an opening the droids charged at her, but as soon as they got close...

Vert: "Blow them awayRhagorthua!"

... From the heavens, a very strong storm devastates her enemies, it's like spiral of air descending on the droids, thrashing them and leaving their wrecked bodies to the dust...

Vert: "This power, is outstanding! Face me you vermin!"

With a stance, Vert points her lance to her enemies, then charges at them once again.

...Inside the factory...

Neptunio: "Annoying..."

His blade shines in the dark corridor, emanating a purple hue... then sparks fly off as he swings it to cut down his foes.

Nepgear: "Are we there yet?"

Neptunio: "We're close, Uni should be here somewhere...Hm?"

...From the ceiling came a familiar dagger, without even a flinch Neptunio hits it with the blunt edge of his sword and launched it back to the sender... The enemy dodges it and drops to face them head on.

Mond: "I see you ain't losin your touch boy."

Neptunio: "And you're still just as sneaky as last time."

Nepgear: "Where's Uni!? Give her back!"

Mond: "To be honest, you were the one we were after, your friend is just insurance."

Nepgear: "What!?"

Mond: "Ey! How about we make a deal."

Neptunio: "What deal?"

Mond: "You leave that girl here and we let the other one go?"

Nepgear: "What!?"

Mond: "...She won't be hurt or anything, you just come with me peacefully, then she goes without a scratch, ain't a bad deal now ain't it?"

???: "How about no..."

Mond: "Hm?"

Bang!

Mond: "Kh!"

From behind Neptunio and Nepgear was Schwarz with his pistol pointed at Mond.

Schwarz: "We'll just take her back by force if we have to."

Mond: "Well now boy... So you managed to heal up after all..."

Noire: "So you're the bastard who took my sister."

Neptune: "You're outnumbered buddy! Now just give it up!"

Nepgear: "Sis! Noire! Schwarz!"

Neptunio: "Glad you could make it."

Schwarz: "Neptunio, are you alright?"

Neptunio: "Never been better..."

Schwarz: "Good to hear... Hey can I trust you with Uni?"

Noire: "Wait you're not planning to-"

Schwarz: "Yes, I'll take this guy on..."

Mond: "Oh...? Will you now?"

Neptune: "Are you sure about that?"

Nepgear: "He may not look like it, but he's really strong."

Schwarz: " It's ok, I'm prepared now, I won't lose."

Noire: "Schwarz..."

Neptunio: "Alright then... we'll see you up ahead."

Noire: "Don't push yourself now."

Schwarz: "You worry too much... now go!"

When the other headed deeper, Mond dashed to prevent them from advancing.

Mond: "I won't let you!"

Swoosh~! unfortunately for him, his sword disappears from his hand rendering him weaponless...

Mond: "What...!?"

Schwarz: "Looking for this?"

Mond: "How did you do that?"

Schwarz: "Eithan is the most envious of the beasts, you're shiny sword just made him want to take it for himself."

Mond: "Tch, so you'll stay here to fight and let them escape me huh."

...The others were now a safe distance away from the dark robot.

Schwarz: "You misunderstood me..."

Mond: "Hmm?"

Schwarz closed his eyes, his body started changing, The boy's hair which was silky soft, started to rise, turn rigid and some parts of it have turned white. From his feet an ominous crimson light starts to glow, it rises to his legs, then to his torso, then finally unbelievable heat starts to radiate from his body, his left hand where Eithan is sealed started to transform, it was a hideous beast like claw, in his palm was a mouth with sharp serrated teeth... in a burst of power, sparks form in the air, he open's his eyes revealing them to have turned crimson red.

Schwarz: "I let them escape from ME, and I'll stay here to destroy you..."

he throws back the blade his left hand was holding to his enemy... however...

Mond: "Agh!"

just from barely touching the object, the robots heat sensors sky rocketed and he steps back from his weapon.

Schwarz: "Can't stand the heat? Then get out of the kitchen."

...

..

.

HIsty's Notes

Rhagorthua - an ability made possible with Emerald and Grun's power combined. Rhagorthua is the "father of all winds", despite his title he is actually a fiery entity similar to Cthugha in the Chthulu Mythos, he is able to absorb nuclear radiations, and is imprisoned somewhere within the subsoil of New Mexico.

Can't stand the heat? Then get out of the kitchen. - A quote that means "Don't persist with a task if the pressure of it is too much for you. The implication being that, if you can't cope, you should leave the work to someone who can." This is widely reported as being coined by US President Harry S. Truman. That's almost correct, but in fact Truman was known to have used it at least as early as 1942 - before becoming president.

Author's Notes

Still no illustrations I can't guarantee it, but I'll try adding them by the time the next chapter is ready, if you like the story so far, please give it a Vote, and hey! why not share it to your friends, and as always a feedback is much appreciated, and that's it for me, I'll see ya guys in the next chapter! :D

Gungnir's Notes:

Took inspiration from an MMO... you've probably guessed who it was, with the curved sword and the beastly arm... The whitened hair...IT'S Raven, ok! It's Raven from Elsword. Sue me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 118 12
There exists a world which is known by the locals as Gamindustri. In this world, four goddesses rule over their own nation. These four, known as "CPU...
14.8K 277 43
Zackary isn't your normal everyday teenager. There was something about him, that he couldn't remember like a piece to a puzzle. But when he finds a s...
35.4K 623 13
[[[Heads-up, this is an old story I took down but due to some demand I've decided re-upload it again, just thought I'd let you know. ^_^)>]]] -This i...
65.5K 1K 17
What if the 4 CPU had a father, and this father was you? Follow Y/N, a human, who take care of 4 girl, who are going to become the goddess of Gameind...