Demi's Baby Girl

By Shining_Kai

Skyler Ivan has know for three years that she is truly a girl, despite being born a boy. She loves the colors... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
New Story!
Chapter Seven
I'm Sorry
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Not an Update but... WTF
Chapter Thirteen
Heyyyy...

Chapter Ten

2K 89 34
By Shining_Kai

Chapter Ten: Nightmares and Wishes

Warning: Chapter contains child abuse, sexual abuse, and slight gore.

Skyler's Point of View

Nightmare...

I slowly open my eyes. I am laying down in a dark and cold room. It is very dark, I can't see anything. I don't think I'm in Demi's room anymore.

"Demi?" I call quietly. Nobody answers. I try to sit up, but my body won't move. My body is frozen. I start to get nervous. I try to move my arms and legs and head, but they won't work either.

"Demi? Where are you?" I call again. Still no answer.

Ssssskylerrrr... A voice hisses. My eyes look around but don't see anything or anyone. Just darkness.

Ssssskylerrrr! The voice whispers again, but like before, there is nobody there. More voices start to hiss my name. My heart starts to pound against my ribs.

"W-Who's thewe?" My voice quivers in fear. The voices are starting to scare me now. "Demi, where are you?" I call. Suddenly, I hear footsteps. I avert my eyes forward. A lone, glowing figure is walking towards me. Demi! It's Demi!

"Demi!" I yell. "Come help me pwease!" The figure comes closer. They are wearing a dark hoodie that conceals their face. "Demi..?" I whisper. The person lifts up their hands and removes the hood. The person looks up and I am met with a familiar smirk. My hear nearly stops. The person is not Demi, it is Miss Cate.

"Long time no see, tranny." She says menacingly. I swallow a lump in my throat. "It's been a minute since we've seen each other. If I recall, the last time we saw each other was when you ratted me and my sister out!" She spits.

I flinch at her tone of voice. "I-I sowwy, Miss Cate.." I mumble. Miss Cate smirks. "Oh, you'll be sorry you little freak." Suddenly, the room gets brighter. I close my eyes, protecting them from the sudden bright light.

When my eyes open, I'm in a room that I know all too well. The Punishment Room. Miss Cate walks over to the shelf and picks up a black belt with spikes and nails sticking out.

I try to back away, but my body is still frozen. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." Another voices hisses. I look up to see Miss Clementine. She is holding an empty beer bottle.

"Pwease don't huwt me, I sowwy for telling." Tears start to stream down my face. "Shut up, brat!" Muss Clementine screams as she kicks the side of my head. I want Demi to come and save me. I need her. I need her badly.

Miss Cate strikes me with the belt, causing me to let out a pained scream. Miss Clementine slams the bottle over my head. The glass cuts my head, making it bleed.

I lay there helplessly, screaming and crying as the sisters keep beating me. "Demi!" I cry as the nails dig into my stomach for the tenth time, drawing blood. The sisters laugh wickedly.

"Your precious Demi can't save you this time." Clementine sneers and roughly pulls my hair, ripping some strands out. After what seems like forever, Miss Cate and Miss Clementine finally stop beating me.

My body is covered with purple bruises and blood. My body hurts so bad, it even hurts to breath. "It's not over yet, rat." Miss Clementine grins evilly. "Oh, Mark!"

A tall figure stands over me. I immediately recognize him. Miss Cate's boyfriend, Mark. He used to hurt me when I was still at the orphanage. A smirk is plastered on his face. "If it isn't my little playmate, Skyler the Tranny. Ready to play again?"

I open my mouth to speak, but suddenly, I can't speak anymore. His sick smile grows wider. "I'll take that as a yes." He grabs my pajama pants and yanks them off. No, stop it! I say in my head. I try to scream and shout, but nothing comes out. My voice stopped working too.

Mark rips my pug pajama shirt right down the middle. He eyes my body with lust. I want to cover myself so badly. I want to yell and scream for Demi. But, I can't. I have no control over my body. Mark grabs my private parts and squeezes it to the point where it hurts. I bite my lip.

"Oooh, you like that, don't you little slut?" He growls hungrily. No, I don't like this. I hate this! Mark releases my private parts and starts to undo his pants. He pulls down his pants, revealing his very big private parts.

He grabs me by my arm and flips me over onto my stomach. He comes up behind me. "Don't worry, we're going to have so much fun." He whispers. No..No..NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Demi's Point of View

I an having a dream that I am swimming in a lake of Starbucks mocha Frappuccino when I feel two little feet kick me in the back, knocking me put of my peaceful slumber.

I roll over and my eyes meet a horrible sight. Sky is tossing and turning and whimpering as if she was being tormented by something in her dreams. Beads of sweat trickle down her pretty little face. She must be having a nightmare.

"Demi.." Sky mumbles in her sleep. Her voice sounds so broken, like someone is hurting her. I gently lift her up and cradle her in my arms. Sky's face scrunches up her face and starts to squirm.

"Sky, Sky. Wake up." I gently rock her. Bad move. "NOOOOOOO!!!!" Sky let's out an ear splitting scream. I swear, if she was any closer to my ear, I would have gone deaf.

"Sky, baby. Wake up!" I yell over her screaming. I try doing everything I can to wake her up, but nothing is working. I set Sky on the bed and fetch a glass of water. I cone back into the room. "I'm so sorry baby, but I have to do this." I mumble. I pour the water onto Sky's face.

Sky's eyes fly open and she looks around the room. Her blue eyes fall on mine and she immediately bursts into tears. "Demi!" She wails. I feel my heart shatter into a million pieces.

I sit down in the middle of my bed and Sky climbs into my lap, clinging to me for dear life. I hold her close to me. I want to ask what happened, but I know that she won't talk. She doesn't have to though. I'm 1,000% sure that her nightmare was about Cate and Clementine.

"It's okay, baby girl. It was just a dream, just a dream." I whisper soothingly, patting her bottom. I notice that Sky has wet her pull-up.

Sky is crying so much and so hard that her breaths are shortened and labored. I cradle her in my arms and start to sing.

I can't sleep tonight
Wide awake and so confused
Everything's in line
But I am bruised
I need a voice to echo
I need a light to take me home
I kinda need a hero
Is it you?

I never see the forest for the trees
I could really use your melody
Baby I'm a little blind
I think it's time for you to find me

Can you be my nightingale?
Sing to me
I know you're there
You could be my sanity
Bring me peace
Sing me to sleep
Say you'll be my nightingale

Somebody speak to me
'Cause I'm feeling like hell
Need you to answer me
I'm overwhelmed
I need a voice to echo
I need a light to take me home
I need a star to follow
I don't know

I never see the forest for the trees
I could really use your melody
Baby I'm a little blind
I think it's time for you to find me

Can you be my nightingale?
Sing to me
I know you're there
You could be my sanity
Bring me peace
Sing me to sleep
Say you'll be my nightingale

I don't know what I'd do without you
Your words are like a whisper come through
As long as you are with me here tonight
I'm good

Can you be my nightingale?
Still so close
I know you're there
Oh, nightingale
You sing to me
I know you're there
'Cause baby you're my sanity
You bring me peace
Sing me to sleep
Say you'll be my nightingale

Oh
Mm, mm
Mm

Sky's cries are reduced to small whimpers. "That's it, Sky. It's okay. Demi's got you. Demi's got you." I whisper into her ear. After a few minutes, the only sound you can hear is the clicking of Sky's pacifier as she sucks. I look down at Sky, who's tiny hands are placed on my boobs.

"Let's get you out of that wet pull-up. I bet it doesn't feel great." I lay Sky down on the bed and remove her pajama pants and her pull-up. I throw the wet pull-up in the garbage and put her into a fresh one.

"Now, how about we get done sleep?" I ask her as I put her pajama pants back on. Sky shakes her head fearfully.

"Do you know what I do when I can't sleep?" I ask. Sky shrugs here shoulders.

"I eat a bowl of ice cream and look at the stars. Even though ice cream makes me poop a lot." I tickle Sky's sides, causing her to let out a giggle. This makes me smile.

"Come on, let's get some ice cream."

Sky and I walk out to the front porch with a bowl of ice cream in our hands. I have French Vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup while Sky has French Vanilla with a few cherries on top. I didn't want her to have too much toppings in fear that she might get a sugar rush and never fall asleep.

"Aren't the stars pretty tonight?" I ask as I sit in the big rocking chair. Sky nods her head and shoves a spoonful of ice cream into her mouth. She looks up at the stars and points to a group of stars.

"That looks like a unicorn." I state in awe. Sky points to another group of stars.

"And that looks like a dog." This is so relaxing. Just eating ice cream and looking at stars with my baby girl. I'm actually starting to get a bit sleepy. I gaze up into the stars and daydream.

I feel Sky tug onto my shirt and points to the sky. Something shoots across the sky. "Woah, a shooting star, Sky!" I say in amazement. I've never seen a real shooting star before. I got to witness it with my baby. Oh yeah, since Sky saw it first, she has to make a wish.

"Make a wish on the star, Sky. You saw it first. I'll be inside." I take my bowl of ice cream and walk inside to give Sky some privacy.

Skyler's Point of View

I look up into the sky. What should I wish for? I think. I guess I can wish for anything I want. I think for a bit what I want to wish for and an idea comes into my head.

I fold my hands and close my eyes. "I wish that Demi and me can be happy fowever and ever and Demi can be my mommy." I whisper to the sky. I take my bowl of ice cream and walk inside. I hope my wish comes true.

A/N: Do you think Sky's wish will come true? You'll have to keep reading 15 comments for the next chapter, so don't forget to comnent. I love you all😁.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
483K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC