The Styles Triplets

Por IWLWWY_Fanfics

3 Identical Boys...Triplets The "Styles" Triplets All 3 look so similar to one another but, they're all diffe... Más

The "Styles" Triplets
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight (The Finale)
Authors note
Youtube'
The Sequel

Chapter Thirty-Eight

156K 1.9K 522
Por IWLWWY_Fanfics

(URGENT! ITS HAPPENING AGAIN!
Someone is stealing "The Styles Triplets" and turning it into a Spanish version and taking credit for MY work! & I know it's my work because I do in fact speak and read Spanish perfectly! & someone informed me about her! So Please help me report her
Her name is Isa130999 on Wattpad!

Please guys! I love you! )

Edwards POV

"We're picking up Olivia," I tell Marcel after taking a seat in the passengers side

"W-what?" he adjusts his glasses.

"You heard me," I say, "now go."

"B-but what if she's sleeping?" he says.

"She's not," I tell him and he agrees.

He makes his way out and down the long road to Olivia's. The drive will be awkward considering the fact Marcel doesn't know about her and I, but I mean I need her now more than ever. It's crazy because we've only been dating for an hour but fuck that.

Marcel's POV

You see I have no clue to why we are picking up Olivia. I don't have a theory besides the fact that Edward is as crazy about her as I am. Frankly I'm actually excited to see her again. I thought it would be difficult to tell her how I felt, but after her reaction, I feel a lot better and good about myself. I feel like I've won a Noble Prize. As a matter a fact I feel on top of the world.

"Why are you grinning?" Edward looks at me after I park in front of Olivia's house.

"W-what?" he clears my thoughts.

"Why are...why are you smiling like that?" he looks out the window then back at me.

"Oh well um because Harry's alive and I'm excited to go see him," I sort of lie. Well not technically, "aren't you excited."

"Yeah I guess so," he blankly states. I know he's excited, he just doesn't want to say anything. One of many qualities of Edward I don't like.

After a couple minutes, Olivia finally comes out in the same attire from earlier. She runs to the car and sits in the back. How nervous I am now that I'm in her presence once again.

"Hey," she cheerfully says.

"Hi," Edward says and rolls his eyes,

I glare at him and turn to Olivia, "Hi."

"Are you going to drive?" Edward asks.

"Yes," I scowl and turn the car back on. I take the shortest possible way to the hospital. It's a long drive but it's still the shortest way there. The drive is silent and I feel like I should say something, but decide against it. I feel like if I do say a word, Edward will get irritated.

We finally make it and I try to find parking but it's surprisingly packed. The only empty parking is the handicapped, but I can't park there without the handicapped sign you hang on the rear view mirror.

"Just park in handicapped," Edward insists.

"I can't," I tell him, "not unless you want to pay for a ticket."

"Just park there," he says.

"No," I firmly say, "I'm not a rule breaker like you are."

"Well you need to loosen that screw of yours and take some risks," he says.

"Well you need to..you need to tighten your screw and learn some responsibility," I fire back. Olivia starts laughing in the back and Edward looks mad.

"Park there," he ignores my remark and motions over to an empty space. It's a bit tight, only because there's a giant truck in the parking space beside it. We all manage to get out with ease not to scratch or hit the cars beside us. We all walk together inside.

"Wait," Olivia stops us in the lobby, "what floor is he in?"

"I'll call Gemma," Edward pulls out his phone. I stand awkwardly trying to to stare at Olivia. I glance at her every once in a while but she's staring at the old paintings hung on the wall of the hospital.

"He's on the 6th floor," Edward hangs up and speed walks to the elevator. He pushes the arrow going up and the door dings and flies open. The three of us jump in and Olivia presses the number 6 button.

"1..2..3..4..5..6," Olivia sings and the elevator stops and opens.

"What room?" I say while trying to keep up with Edwards long strides. He doesn't answer me but I soon spot Gemma and Jeff with mum and dad.

"Boys," dad cries when he sees us.

"Is he good?" Edward asks.

"Yes he's fine," mum smiles blowing her nose with a tissue.

"Olivia what are you doing here," Jeff whispers.

"Stop babying me," she scowls and turns around.

"Can we go in?" Gemma says and mum nods.

"No," Edward says, "I'm going in first." Everyone seems surprised. I'm surprised that Edward decided to go in to see him. I'm scared to what he might do to Harry.

Edwards POV

I walk in and the room is dim. Harrys on the bed with his head turned. His eyes blink a couple times and I sure he noticed someone was here.

"Whose here?" his words slur.

"It's me Ed," I take small steps closer into the room.

He laughs, "why are you here. I don't want to see you."

"Harry," I say.

"No get out," he almost shouts.

"Fuck I'm not leaving," I almost shout.

"What? I'm sure you heard," he says and finally turns to face me, "I don't need tour jokes."

"I'm not going to make fun of you for fucking Macey," I tell him.

"Okay good," he says, "so there's no reason you should be here so leave."

"I'm not leaving," I repeat, "damn it Harry why did you fucking do that again? Huh? You drank too much this time."

"Fuck you," he says.

"No fuck you Harry," I say, "what's your problem? You've a real big asshole lately."

"Like you're not an asshole?" he laughs.

"I know I am but that's me," I say, "you're not like that."

"Why do you all of a sudden care? Why do all of sudden you start to give a shit? You've never cared about what happened to anyone. Marcel was right, you are a worthless piece of shit," he says. I'm not offended, just pissed off.

"I may be a worthless piece of shit, and I may not give a shit about you two on occasions but when one of my fucking idiot brothers tries to commit suicide for the third fucking time, I start to care," I tell him.

"It takes suicide scares to get you to care. I've always cared for Marcel more than you ever have and when he landed here all of a sudden your heart appeared, and that's what's happening now. I don't need your sympathy for me so fuck off," he frowns.

"Fine," I say, "fuck you then." I tell him and walk out.

"What happened?" mum says once I leave his room.

"He's a fucking bastard," I say and walk away.

Harrys POV

I have a strong anger towards Edward right now that it's fuming all over my body. I hate him more than I ever have in my life.

"Knock knock," I hear a familiar voice. Olivia walks in and takes slow steps in, "can I come in?"

"What are you doing here?" I'm surprised she's even here, and that she knows.

"I came to see you," she frowns as she takes a seat next to me.

"Yeah that was a stupid question," I rub my eyes and suddenly I have a better vision of her.

"I heard about you and Macey," she looks down at the ground.

"I figured you did," I say.

"Why did you do it? I mean by why did you have sex with Macey? Is that why you drank?" she quickly says.

"I don't know what was going through my head," I begin, "it all happened to fast. After she left I felt disgusted and that lead up the the drinking."

"But why did you sleep with her," she asks again. I don't want to tell her that the scene back at the bowling alley is why I slept with Macey.

"I don't know," I answer.

"Oh, well we won't talk about it any longer then," she attempts a smile but fails, "but I have something to tell you."

"What is it?" I ask.

"But I don't know if I should?" she lightly laughs.

"Come on just tell me," I laugh along.

"Well I'm only telling you because well your the only other friend I have," she scoots in.

"Okay?" I furrow my brows.

"Well I'm dating Edward and-"

"Wait what?" I interrupt her, "you're dating Edward."

"Yeah but don't tell him I told you," she smiles.

"Are you insane?" I shout, "you can't date Edward!?"

"Harry why are you shouting at me?" she frowns.

"Because, it's Edward! How did this even happen? Are you kidding me?" I panicked. I don't know what's happening anymore.

"Harry why are you mad?" Is she really asking that?

"You know what," I put my hands in front, "forget it. Just go."

"But Harry I don't want you to be mad with me," she looks like she's about to cry but right now I don't feel bad about it.

"No just go," I say, "I need to be alone."

"But Harry," she pleads.

"Olivia I don't want to shout at you just go," I turn around and I hear her leaving.

"DAMN IT!" I grab the pillow from behind my head and throw it to the ground. I grab the tray of food the nurses left me and throw it at the wall. Fuck everyone.

Marcel's POV

There's things begin knocked over inside. Olivia came out without saying a word. She goes and sits next to Edward in the lobby. What happened in there?

"Mum," Gemma says.

"Just leave him," she cries.

"I'm going in there," I say. No one stops me and I wish they did. I go in and food is stained on the wall, pillows are on the floor and so is the visitors chair.

"Marcel," Harry calls, "sorry man."

"No it's fine," I say and lift the chair up.

"What happened," I look around the room, "what did she tell you?"

"You don't know?" he laughs.

"Know what?" I'm starting to panic a bit. I think I might know. Olivia goes in, come outs and Harrys shouting and throwing things after she leaves.

"Edward and Olivia are dating," he says.

"No they aren't," I say. They can't be.

"Marcel," he shouts, "she just told me. She came in and told me."

"No it can't be true," I say. It can't be.

"Marcel don't be so naive! Its done," he shouts, "they're together."

"No," I repeat, "no."

"Marcel sit down," he says.

My heart is pounding. My hand are sweating and my mouth is dry. I my stomach has dropped along with my gut. Out of anyone she chose Edward. Edward Styles, my brother, the tattooed crazy haired, band member with no brain. The one who isn't me.

"I'm gonna go," I gulp.

"Marcel no stop," is that last thing I hear from Harry. I walk out and no one seems to notice.

"Marcel," Olivia calls. I ignore her and take a seat as far away from them as possible. Edward looks at me then back to her as if I don't know anything that's going on.

"Marcel," Olivia walks over to me.

"Go away," I isolate her and she seems taken back.

"Marcel what's wrong?" she asks, "what did Harry say?"

"Enough," I tell her and join my family back in front of Harrys room leaving the new couple in town alone.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

24.6K 643 22
This is a story of 3 very different boys. Marcel, Harry, and Edward. Marcel was the sweetest. He was nice to everyone and everything. But no one wou...
9.9K 723 49
Edward Styles was a bad boy. He had tattoos all across his body, inked forever on his skin, and the old, worn out, leather jacket that's seen swung o...
60.3K 2.1K 19
Marcel Styles, the guy who gets bullied and beaten and ignored by everyone, falls in love with a guy named Louis Tomlinson, Louis Tomlinson on the ot...
166K 7K 31
(Larry) (Completed) (Edited) Multiple Personality Disorder Harry Styles has three personalities. -Harry: outgoing and wild -Edward: obnoxious and r...