Love will Never Die

By FangirlxShips

Jace Norman has been friends with Riele Downs ever since they've acted together in the show called, "Henry Da... More

Posting Schedule
Cheers to New Beginnings
Off-Set
Update
Complications
Errands
Tick Tock, Tick Tock
Emergency Update
Morning
Confessions
Avoidance
Posting Schedule (Updated)
Avoidance Pt 2
Reunion
Update!! (PLEASE READ, IMPORTANT)
Uh-Oh
It's Never the Right Time to Say Goodbye.
Epilogue: Always and Forever

Lovey Dovey

987 34 3
By FangirlxShips

Hi everyone! How has your weekend been?! 

Praise God for His protection!

I just want to take this time to...

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 2,000+ READS 

187 VOTES

AND 144 COMMENTS (including mine lol)

I've gotten lots of feedback from all my chapters that have continually been sweet, positive, inspiring, encouraging, etc. 

Thank you so much for that! I am grateful to have not only readers; but friends who fill the comments with love and support!

You guys are the coolest! I can't wait to continue this journey together!

Video creds go to: @- zay edits -  

She is a great at editing! Please subscribe to her on YouTube and follow her on all of her social medias!

Alrightie! That's all folks! 

Enjoy reading!

Before we start, I just want to pray:

Lord, thank you for this beautiful day that you have given us. Thank you for waking us up this morning and for this life. Lord, I pray for your protection through this week, and that your will may be done through us. Lord, I pray that if we've committed any sin against you, that you'll please forgive us. Thank you for your grace and mercy, and if it wasn't for your love we wouldn't be here today. I pray you'll please help us with the things we struggle with, and I pray that none of us lack in faith, that our faith will continue to grow. Thank you for everything Lord, I love you, In Jesus' Holy Name, Amen.

............................................................................................................................................................

"Tomorrow is the day!" Riele chomped on a chip.

We laid across from each other on the huge hammock in her backyard. 

The sun was shining and the clouds were as puffy as pillows...

The wind blew gently every few minutes or so.

Thank you God for such beautiful weather.

"What's happening tomorrow?" I asked.

She cocked a brow. "Did you seriously forget? You and I have been rambling on and on about it all week." 

I shrugged my shoulders.

Puh-leaseeeee, like I'd forget that exactly tomorrow at 2:15pm we resume filming Henry Danger.

I can't wait, I've been restless all week!

Whoa, I just realized it's been a whole week since the day Riele and I reunited.

We've spent every day together ever since...

It feels like it's been years.

I winked at her.

"Mhhmmm, I knew you wouldn't forget." She grabbed for another chip.

I took it from her and ate it.

"JAAAACCCEEEEE..." She searched through the chip bag to see if there were any more.

"Hm?" I gave her an innocent look as I swallowed the chip.

 She threw the empty chip bag and it landed right in front of me. "That was my last chip!"

"Sorrweee." I pouted as I balled up the bag and threw it in the direction of the trash can.

I turned my head to see if it was going to make it...and it pummeled right into the trash can.

 "YUSS!!!!" I shot my hands up in the air.

After a few seconds of doing my victory dance, I looked at Riele.

She had a straight face, and her lips were in a tight line.

"I have to admit...that was a good shot, but I take that back because you totally mooched me!" She crossed her arms.

I tapped my chin in thought."Is mooched even a word?" 

Her eyes narrowed.

"...Obviously!----Nope--Hold on-Yes----Wait--...I...don't know...Is it?" She scratched her head.

I pulled out my phone.

"Eh, never mind, it doesn't matter." I put my phone back in my pocket.

She shrugged her shoulders."I'll look it up later." 

I nodded.

It was quiet as we both looked up at the sky.

The puffy clouds no longer looked like pillows, but unicorns!

The sun continued to shine bright, and groups of birds flew over the trees as one.

I peeked at Riele.

Her hair was all out today, and her curls were more defined.

Her eyes were closed and her face was expressionless.

She was relaxed, calm.

"You're beautiful, have I told you that?" I whispered in case she was sleeping.

A smile crept onto her face.

"Yep, you tell me every day..." She gazed at me.

"Good...Because you are." My hand grazed her face.

She took my hand and held it in her's. "You're handsome...have I told you that?" 

My eyes were fixed on her's.

"Not nearly enough." I snickered.

She let go of my hand and rolled her eyes. "Good..." 

I gasped playfully. "Hmph, well I guess I'll just leave now." 

I hopped off the hammock.

"Ok, Guudbaiii." She waved.

I gasped once again, but made it even more dramatic. I unlocked the fence door, walked out, and closed it behind me.

She yawned. "Bye handsome, I loveeee youuuu.

Her lion yawn will never go unheard.

My girlfriend is so cool.  I thought.

I mean, do you know anyone that yawns like a lion?

You and probably do, and I probably do too, but in my eyes, her yawn is one of a kind.

I opened the fence door and walked back in. "Stay still, I'm going to try something."

She began to ask questions, but I shushed her. "Don't question it, just experience it." 

She giggled.

"I know that sounded corny, but here I come!" I ran to the hammock and pushed it so hard Riele went flying up in the air.

Her shrieks disrupted the calamity of the afternoon...but this was all apart of the plan.

I was in complete focus-mode, so  I ran over to where she was possibly going to land (thank God she did land there), caught her, and cradled her in my arms.

She fidgeted, but I held her firmly.

Whoo. That could've gone either way. I thought.

"I could've SPLAT like a PANCAKE!" Her eyes were wide, and she panted furiously.

Oh-no, she's angry...not the reaction I hoped for. I thought.

"But you didn't, I caught you." I replied.

Her facial expression changed--eyebrows furrowed, eyes narrowed, nose flared, teeth clenched-- she was enraged.

Uh-Oh. 

For a moment, it looked as if she were going to smack the living daylights out of me...

I cringed and squeezed my eyes shut, waiting for the attack.

1 -

2 -

 3!

 Nothing happened.

I slowly opened my eyes back up.

 Her face softened...

She took my face in her hands, and kissed me on the cheek.

I blushed as I felt the tingles.

"I-I'm con-confused...I thought you were mad at me." I averted my eyes.

She chuckled as she wrapped her arms around my neck. "The first thing you said to me when you arrived was that you'd sweep me off my feet today..."

I smiled. "You remembered."

She grinned. "Even though I wasn't being swept in the way I imagined, that was really sweet." 

I kissed her forehead.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Who could that be?" I asked.

"Uhhh, don't know...Let's go see." She released her arms from around my neck, and I put her down.

We walked toward the fence door.

She followed behind me.

I opened the fence door.

"HEY HEY HEY!!!" Sean, Ella, Rayney, Cassie and Isabela greeted us in unison.

I smiled. "HEY GUYS!!"

Riele opened the fence door wider. "What a  SURPRISE!"

We all hugged each other. 

"What brought you guys here?!" I looked at all of them.

"Well, we all decided to come and chill with you guys!...We were bored, and Cassie was our ride." Rayney admitted.

"Oh, makes sense...Thanks for bringing everyone Cassie!" I smiled at her.

She still had her work apron on, and her hair tied back. 

"No problem! I'm just dropping these boogers off, I gotta go back to work." She responded.

I nodded.

"You know, I've always wanted to be called a booger. Now it's one of the things I get to check off on my bucket list, and it's all thanks to you Cassie." Sean put his hand over his heart.

She chuckled."I'm glad to have helped you acconplish one of your goals."

Isabela laughed. "We should all call ourselves ''Cassie's Boogers''."

She had doll makeup on and wore a cinderella style dress with glass shoes. Her hair was in pigtails with ribbons as accessories. 

Ella shook her head."Nope! I don't like it AT ALL! I refuse to be called a booger! I'd like it to be pronounced (Boo-jair)."

Ella wore the same exact thing as Isabela, and her hair was styled the same way too.

Huh? Why are they twinning? I scratched my head in thought.

"Yea, I like ''Cassie's Boojairs'' better." Riele agreed.

I shook my head. "Nope. ''Cassie's Boogers'' sounds way better."

Cassie snickered. "You kids are wayy too funny...You're not going to be called anything...--capiche?" She reached her hand out for us to shake.

"Capiche." I shook her hand.

"Capiche." Riele shook it next.

"Capiche." Rayney shook it after.

"Capooche." Sean shook her hand.

"Capiche." Isabela shook it also.

"Capiche." Lastly, Ella shook her hand.

We all laughed.

"Alright, alright. I've got to go back to work, so I'll see you all later!" She waved.

"Bye Cassie!" Everyone chirped.

We all heard her honk as she drove away.

I looked at my friends who all stood before me, and then climbed onto a table.

"Jace, that's a really expensive table." Riele eyes widened.

"Yo Jace, what you doin?!" Sean asked.

I held my hand out."Come up here with me Rie." 

Riele raised a brow. "I told you the table is really expensive, get down."

My shoulders slumped."Fine..but it was supposed to add special effect."

I jumped off of the table.

"Add special effect to what?" She asked.

"To this." As my hands cupped her face, I brought it closer and kissed her right on the lips, and she kissed me back.

Her lips were soft and sweet, the kiss wasn't forceful, but gentle.
It lasted a few seconds, but it was just enough to have the electric tingles surge throughout my body.

For a moment I forgot our friends were all around us.

Ella and Isabela's eyes bulged out of their sockets.

Sean wiggled his eyebrows as he gave us a thumbs-up.

Rayney had her phone pulled out. "This is going on my snapchat story." She smiled.

"Uh guys...Riele and I are dating." I glanced at her.

She looked back at me, and we couldn't look away, our eyes were fixed on each other.

There was a moment of silence.

Then they all began to cheer.

"FINALLY!" Sean and Ella said in unison as they threw their hands up in the air.

"You guys saw it too?! I found out when I was with Jace while Riele was in the hospital. You should've seen him Riele! My goodness, that guy was out of it." Isabela pointed at me.

"Heh-heh." I blushed. 

Riele ruffled my hair.

"I'm really happy for you guys!" Rayney beamed.

 Group hug!" Isabela opened her arms and walked toward us.

Everyone else followed, except Rayney.

She was still on her snapchat. "Hold on! I'm about to lose a streak, Lemme just send this real quick...--"

Sean rolled his eyes. "Rayney, come on!"

"Almost...almost...alright, I'm finished! Group hug time!"

We all laughed, and we all group- hugged.

Riele smiled. "We want to thank you guys for always loving and supporting us, no matter what...we're blessed and glad to call all of you our friends." 

All I heard was "AWWW"s followed by "WE LOVE YOU TOO"s.

Sean and I fist-bumped while my other arm was around Riele.

"So, will you tell me why you guys are twinning?" I asked Isabela and Ella.

"Oh, whoa I didn't even notice. " Sean looked at the both of them.

"Me neither." Rayney nodded.

"How'd you guys not notice this? It's not unnoticeable." I pointed at Isabela and Ella.

They all nodded.

Isabela and Ella smirked at one another.

"It's a longgggg story." Isabela responded.

"Mhhmmm." Ella nodded. "You all should take a seat for this one."

................................................................................................................................................................

How'd you all like the chapter?!

If you have any thoughts, questions, advice, comments, etc. Feel free to let me know!

If you want to talk about anything, feel free to message me!

Remember to follow me on Instagram, Tumblr, and Twitter chenryxjaele123

Thank you so much for reading! 

Have a great week, and remember to be a blessing to others!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.6K 2.8K 42
°Riele downs gets a job as the babysitter of Amerie Norman which is the billionaire Jace Normans daughter. What happens when overtime jace starts to...
20.1K 1.1K 47
Riele downs is the daughter of a billionaire and also the CEO of her father's company,she has everything she wants,and gets everything she desires,Sh...
4.5K 423 25
Sequel to Magnificent I opened the door and entered the room to find Riele on the bed, crying her eyes out. "Why are you crying Riele?" I asked in wo...
9.2K 299 11
Henry Hart is struggling to get used to Dystopia. At 19, he has to come to terms with the fact that he's spent his teenage years fighting crime and s...