Accidentally Met Mr. Billiona...

Por ambrosial-

Olive Montgomery, a hardworking and passionate girl who writes her own destiny. She lives her life to the ful... Más

Accidentally Met Mr. Billionaire
Chapter 1- Hard To Get Types
Chapter 3- A Walk Down The Tunnel
Chapter 4- Shining For You
Chapter 5- Letters Are Better Than Text Messages
Chapter 6- Trouble In Paradise
Chapter 7- We Meet Again
Chapter 8- Bad Things
Chapter 9- See You Again
Chapter 10- Tears Are For The Weak?
Chapter 11- Why So Caring?
Chapter 12- The Deal
Chapter 13- Wedding Or Deal?
Chapter 14- Old Love Story
Chapter 15- One Simple Mistake
Chapter 16- Fake News
Chapter 17- Forgive Him Or Forget Him?
Chapter 18- Paris Life Part I
Chapter 19- Paris Life Part II
Chapter 20- There's Always A Choice
Chapter 21- Planning
Chapter 22- Surprise Birthday Party
Chapter 23- Being The Third-'Ass' Wheel
Chapter 24- Two Plus Half Date
Chapter 25- Blast From The Past
Chapter 26- Old Relations
Chapter 27- Miserable Life
Chapter 28- We Are Together
Chapter 29- More Than Anything
Chapter 30- I'd Do Anything For You
Chapter 31- Plans And Dinner
Chapter 32- I'm Just A Call Away
Chapter 33- Confessions And Heartbreaks
Chapter 34- Moving On
Chapter 35- Parting Ways
Chapter 36- Internship
Chapter 37- First Case
Chapter 38- Fairytales Aren't Real
Chapter 39- Forgiveness?
Chapter 40- Do Dreams Come True?
Chapter 41- Déjà Vu
Chapter 42- Recreating The First Meeting
Chapter 43- The Night It Happened
Chapter 44- Arrest Warrant
Chapter 45- Always There For You
Chapter 46- A Perfect Revenge Plan
Chapter 47- Spying And Secrets
Chapter 48- Choosing Between Loved Ones
Chapter 49- Staying With The Enemy
Chapter 50- Risking Life For Love
Chapter 51- Happiness And Darkness
Chapter 52- Solace
Epilogue
Interesting Facts
Covers
SEQUEL?
Q & A
✨O N E M I L L I O N✨
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 2- Love Life Is The Sahara Desert

301K 9.6K 2.1K
Por ambrosial-

"A date? Why do you think that I will go out on a date?" I scoffed.

"Well, this may just be my last wish dear. I want you to be happy," she said as she faked crying.

"Oh oh really?" I groaned. "Keechee!"

She started wiping away the tears which weren't even there. I felt bad even though she wasn't actually crying. She was the most closest thing to a family to me and I don't want to make her unhappy.

"Fine I'll go," I spoke softly.

"Huh? What?" She asked as she took a napkin and blew her nose.

"I will go to this stupid date," I stated as she quickly pulled me into a hug.

"I knew it! I knew you always to go!" She excitedly said.

"Um you are making me go and-" I said as we pulled away.

"Liar! You have mind blowing desires dear," she interrupted.

"—and ok," I finished.

I looked at her and she looked delighted by my decision. She always tried to set me up on blind dates but I never went. This is the first time I am going and I hope it turns out well.

He better buy me some expensive ass food and drink cause I'm definitely not going to a date and not eating something good and expensive.

How do you dress up to a date? Should I wear a dress or pants and shirt? How much makeup should I do? Now is the time for me to watch those makeup videos that keechee keeps on playing.

"So uh- Keechee? How should I dress? Who is the guy?" I asked softly.

"I already have everything ready for you!" She said excitedly.

"Um... okay?" I spoke softly.

"The dude is like a Greek God! Let's get you ready!" She said as she dragged me to my room.

I saw few items lying on my bed. There was an off shoulder long sleeves black dress along with earrings and necklace.

I looked at my grandma and found her smiling.

"What?" I asked curiously.

"Nothing it's just you will look beautiful!" She said as she clapped her hands.

"So when is the date?" I asked as she looked at the clock and panicked.

"Oh my god it's at 9:00!" She panicked as she dragged me to the bathroom.

"Grandma calm down it's only 7:30," I spoke as I tried getting out of the bathroom but she slapped my shoulder.

"Ow, what was that for?" I said.

"You gotta be ready! Girls take a long time to get ready!" She stated as she pulled my hair out of the bun.

"Um okay? Should I-" I tried asking but before that she pushed me to the chair.

She started doing something with my hair. After a while I felt something hot pressing down my ear and I stood up abruptly.

"Ow! Keechee!" I looked at her and she looked at me in horror.

"What? What happened?" I asked her as I ran my hands through my hair but everything was fine.

"I burned your ear," she pouted.

"Aww it's ok Keechee," I said as I sat back down and she finished doing everything.

She went outside as I wore the dress. She called me outside and I did. She pulled me in front of the mirror and I looked.

She made me wear the black off shoulder dress and a necklace. She straightened my hair and they fell nicely on my back. My bangs were nicely placed. She told me that she did light makeup but when I looked at my eyes I was terrified. Smokey eyes are definitely not the true definition of light makeup. According to her, it however is. The maroon lipstick made my lips look full.

"Are you sure about this off shoulder dress Keechee because I can like also go in my pajamas?" I asked.

"Oh no dear. You look really beautiful," she said as she cupped my face and pulled me into a hug.

I hugged her back. "Alright my dramatic Keechee I'm just going on a date not to war. Can I go now? You took a long time to get me ready," I said as she gave me a black purse.

"If you need anything just call me," she said.

"Alright!" I said.

Both of us went outside and it was really cold. Why is always so cold? There was an uber waiting for me outside. I sat inside, waving st Keechee and left.

~~~

As I was walked in the restaurant, a waiter greeted me. "Ma'am your name?" He asked.

"Olive. Olive Montgomery," I said as he smiled.

"Follow me please?" He said as he took me to my seat. "The date will start at 9:00."

I nodded and smiled faintly. How does he know? Do they sponsor it or something?

Oh well.

I sat down looked at my watch and it was 8:45. I decided to be patient and wait. I saw a card in the middle of the table I was sitting in which said my name on it and also another name. Maybe this was the guy's name. The card said 'Welcome Olive and Richard.'

When I read the card, there was a long in my heart and my heart ached. I quickly ignored the feeling and debated on whether I should stay or leave. I decided to stay seated and wait.

I looked around and saw many people. On one of the tables there was a guy with glasses and the girl was like a model. The guy kept on drinking water and listened to the girl talking. He didn't even get to talk.

I hope my date lets me talk.

On a different table there were two girls who were holding each other's hand. This is the perfect type of relationship. No complaints or regrets.

I sighed.

Suddenly a girl walked in. I looked at her and found her shouting at the waiter. Her hair were dirty blond and short. She had brown eyes. She wore a pink dress which was really short.

She walked to one of the empty tables and sat down. After a while I looked out the window and didn't see anyone coming. Suddenly the door opened and another man walked in.

When I looked at him, I recognized him instantly. He is the guy from the grocery store who was staring at me. I stood up as he came closer to my table.

"Olive?" He asked as I caught him looking at the card.

"Richard?" I narrowed my eyes.

He didn't respond for a second and then nodded slightly. His eyes wandered around my face and then narrowed. He looked at me as if he already knew me well.

"You look great Olive," he spoke.

"Why thank you! You don't look bad yourself," I commented.

"Thank you," he said.

He pulled my chair and smiled at me as both of us sat down.

"Thank you," I muttered.

"Anytime!" He smiled again.

"So um what would you like?" He asked me as he handed me the menu.

I took the menu and just stared at it. There were so many items I couldn't eat because I am a vegetarian. Most of the items were made out of chicken, steak and fish.

They are killing so many animals everyday. Ugh.

"Did you decide?" He asked still keeping the smile plastered on his face.

"I don't know actually," I stated.

"Let me see what you will like. May I?" He asked as I handed him the menu. He looked at it and turned the page many times.

Finally it looked like he knew what to order. "Waiter!" He called out as a waiter came.

"Grilled chicken and fries for her and-" he started.

"I'm sorry but I can't eat chicken," I interrupted him.

"Are you allergic or something?" He asked, concerning.

"No, I am a vegetarian," I told him.

"Oh," he started as he looked at the floor beside me. "Actually I am also a vegetarian so don't worry I won't order anything non-veg," he spoke softly.

"Really? You are also Vegetarian?" I asked as he nodded.

"So what will you take?" He asked.

"Um... I'll take Grilled sandwich, hot and spicy tomato soup and Salad," I told the waiter as he wrote it down.

"Actually make that two. I'll take the same," he spoke and smiled at me.

What's up with him and smiling?

The waiter wrote the order and left. "So," he cleared his throat. "I remember seeing you in the store today," he started.

I sat up a little because I remember Keechee telling me to sit straight. Keeping a straight posture always does the trick.

"Uh yeah I remember," I said.

There was a moment of silence before he started speaking again.

"So um tell me more about you?" He asked as he took a sip of his wine.

"Oh there isn't much to know about me. I'm just the ordinary girl with ordinary lifestyle," I stated but he didn't seem to buy it.

"I feel like a girl like you can't just be ordinary," he spoke.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean look at you. At the store you were dressed in pajamas and a tee and now you're here wearing a dress. You killed both of the looks," he spoke and smiled.

"Not all girls can do that," he whispered and winked.

I felt my face burning from inside. I must look like a tomato right now. No one has ever said that to me. People say that I'm like a tomboy but I'm not. I mean I am but I'm not.

"Actually, any girl can do that. It just depends on the way you see them," I replied back and he nodded.

I should leave before I make any wrong decisions. The waiter brought our food and left.

I looked up and found him staring at me. He was waiting for me to start eating. I took a bite and right after that he took a bite.

After that both of us started eating. Damn I was hungry. The way he took a bite of grilled sandwich was funny, It's like he doesn't even know how to eat it. He would take a bite and cheese would come out from the other side.

I smiled to myself not knowing that he was looking at me.

"What happened? Is there something on my face?" He asked as he ran his fingers around his lips.

"No there's nothing it's just... you- you eat funny," I stated as I took a sip of my wine.

"Oh," he said as he scratched his back.

"How about we play 10 questions game?" He asked as he took a bite of the grilled sandwich and this time the cheese didn't come out.

10 questions game?

What the heck is that?

"Sure, you start," I proposed as he smiled.

I just offered because I didn't know how to play that game.

"Alright I'll ask you 10 questions and you answer and then you ask me 10 questions and I'll answer," he said and I nodded.

"What's your favorite color?" He asked.

"Black, but people say that it's a shade so I would go with orange" I said, sipping my wine.

He asked me many other questions such as my favorite food, show, movie genre, songs and I answered truthfully.

"Last question. Why are you here?"

"My grandma made me come. She believed that my love life is dead and it needs something more so she set me up with you."

"Dead love life huh?" He asked.

"Mhmm," I replied.

"On Valentine's?"

"Yup," I said, popping the 'P'

"Well not anymore. I'm here so you can pretend that your love life is the Madagascar and not the Sahara desert," he spoke, swiftly.

I looked up and chuckled.

Both of us finished our food and we were finishing our wine. When the waiter came out with the bill, I tried to take out my credit card but before I did, he paid.

I looked at him and he smiled. "I'd never let you pay," he spoke softly.

"But-"

          "No butts. Anyways you can pay next time," he said.

Next time? How optimistic!

There is gonna be no next time.

Suddenly the blonde girl who was shouting at the waiter came rushing to our table. Her eyes wandered on me and I felt uncomfortable.

"Can we help you?" I asked.

"Chase Chivalry," she stated looking at Richard.

He looked at me and I looked at him confusingly. He cleared his throat.

~~~

There is the second chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment! Please don't be the silent reader. I love everyone who reads my book, you guys encourage me to write more!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

755K 25.7K 37
Bianca Mendoza is a 21 year old black girl who is independent, stubborn, and out of the party life she never dated and she's not planning to. Adria...
4.2K 2.3K 26
Charles Everett a well known CEO. Who's a billionaire and cares about none.A Powerful business tycoon.The man whose eyes scream danger. His sharp gre...
1.5M 47.2K 42
"Miss Montgomery, you start at 8am tomorrow morning in my office, not a minute late. If you are as good as you say you are, I may just apologise", he...
9.5M 289K 74
Heather Drake is a 22 year old who is hiding from her past and trying to start a new life in California. She is going to be starting with a new caree...