One Love

By NatalieMccarthy1982

It's been 15 years since Rachel left for New York and she hasn't seen Finn since, but, what happens when her... More

Something New
Burned Out
Coffee , Coffee, and More Coffee
Her
Going Back To Lima
We Meet Again
This Isn't Him
What Happened To Him
Get It Together
You're Here
I'm Better
You Never Could Hurt Me
Coming Out (part 1)
Coming Out (part 2)
Roadtrip
When We Were Young
I Want You
She's Your Daughter
You're My Daughter part 1
In Your Arms
You're My Daughter part 2
Stay
You And Me
It Broke
Just Go
Never Can Say Goodbye
Surprise
Its Possible
One Love

A Family Vacation

955 36 3
By NatalieMccarthy1982

Chapter 16
(The next day)
Finns pov:
I was eating breakfast and grading papers when there was a knock on my door . I got up and opened it to see Rachel and Layla .

"Girls hi!" I said.

"Pack your stuff ." Rachel said as they came in.

"What, why?" I asked her.

"Because we are going on a little celebration trip ." She told me .

"For what?" I asked them .

"You'll find out when we get there ." Rachel said .

"Okay but where are we going ?" I asked her .

"Just a little place called Myrtle Beach." Layla said .

"What how can you afford that ?" I asked her.

"Kurt and Blaine have a time share that Blaines mom and dad gave to them as little wedding present. Anyway I got permission and the keys so come on I packed the jeep with plenty of food have a full tank of gas , all you need to do is pack for the weekend . " Rachel said .

"Okay fine let's go." I said giving in and went to pack my stuff.

.....
Hey guys so I have a new book out called the road trip it's a finchel story and on my page .

Xoxoxo,
Natalie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 1.5K 28
"Five Hundred twenty five thousand six hundred minutes . 1 year , 2 people but a million memories to last a life time. From Winter to Autumn , 24 hou...
237K 4K 46
Finn and Rachel have been best friends since they can remember but eventually they develop feelings for each other. Read to find out what will happen...
23.2K 366 42
{COMPLETED} Finn and Rachel have been trying to find their happy ending since high school. Will they find it??
44.3K 1.8K 46
"I'm forever yours faithfully." As we continue off when Rachel jumps in the pool we find out what happens and how Finn and Rachel will deal with it...