Frames (BeyoncéXNicki)

By Beyonceslover

Beyoncé,A middle aged women who Sells and pimps on the streets to get money.Nicki,A Married middle aged women... More

Sins
Sins of a man
Freedom at last
Nothing Real Can Be threatened.
Don't mess with Island girls.
complex
above faith
period of time
Complication
Robyn
Revive
Grudges (Explicit)
The free form (Explicit scene)
The trio
The amerging

what is Love?

4.5K 212 116
By Beyonceslover

Caution** Sexual Scene In this chapter just so you know. 🐱➕🐱⚌👌.Also watch this video of beynika ❤❤ ^^^^^ I bet bey was grinning like a fool when she sang this.
-----------

Nicki's P.O.V

She placed her lips roughly on mine Pulling My bottom lip into hers.I let out a soft moan into her mouth So she knows I'm enjoying this.

"B-Beyoncé." I moan.

"No,You're on punishment.So do You know what that means baby?" She whisperes into my ear slowly.

"No." I add.

"It means I'm going to fuck you senseless until You beg for me to stop."

I shudder as She kissed on my ear slowly.She went lower leaving Soft kisses along my neck and collarbone.I grip Her hair closing my eyes.

"Ooh do you like that baby?" She whispered against my neck.

I nod feeling her warm breath hit my skin.She finally found my sweet spot.I moan loudly gripping Her hair tighter.

"Shit..Bey that's my spot!" I whisper into her ear.

She sucked on my sweet spot harder as she gripped my waist with her hands.Her hands roamed my body slowly.

"Take your clothes off for me baby." She says.

I do as she says pulling the shirt over my head.She helped me with the rest taking off the pants.

"You're so beautiful Nicki." She kisses my lips.

I blush smiling.

She threw my bra across the room Staring at my exposed breasts.Her eyes widen as She just stares at them carefully.

"They're so Big,I just wanna play with them." She bit her bottom lip placing her hands over my nipples.

"Mhmmh...Fuck Bey." I moan into her ear.

She squeezes them slowly as She pressed her lips against mine.She nibbled on my bottom lip roughly and slowly.

She gripped my Breast Putting my nipple into her mouth slowly sucking on it.I flinch as I felt myself become wet.

"Ugh..Yes." I moan louder than before.

She sucked on my nipple harder.I wrap my legs around her waist Closing my eyes shut.

I felt ecstatic.

"B-bey I-I-"

She didn't even let me continue as She sucked on my other roughly Almost biting it.My eyes widen.

"Are you wet for me baby?" She whispers against My hard breasts.

"N-no." I lie biting my bottom lip slowly.

"Well let's find out,Oh and If I do Find your arousal Around your pussy I'm going to stop." She says,Moaning.

She was about to take my panties off But I pushed her hand away.

"I'm wet." I say whispering,

"You're what? Speak up when you're talking baby." She says against my thighs.

"I-I said I'm wet." I moan out.

"I'm wet who?" She placed her hands on my ass Slowly messaging my two cheeks.I bit my bottom lip slowly.

"I'm wet daddy." I whisper.

She nods Taking off my panties slowly staring at her.

"Oh lord You have such a fat pussy,I can't wait to taste." She licks her bottom lip slowly.

I flinch as She licked on my sensitive clit.

"Fuck shitt!!! Yes fuck me so hard daddy!" I moan as She licked around my walls.She flicked her tongue repeatedly inside of me.

I heard her moan as She ate me out.It turned my on so much.I couldn't believe I was letting her do this.

"Ride my face baby." She says,Whispering against her.

I positioned myself Into her face Slowly grinding into her face as She sucked on my pussy lips.

"Ugh..Yes baby shittt!!" I bite my lip.

She sucked on my pussy lips licking my arousal off.I bite my lip,Who knew women giving head would feel so good.

"Mhm you taste so good Baby." She says whispering.

I shake viciously as I felt my stomach tighten.I've never climaxed so fast in my whole life.Bey's tounge was made for eating pussy.Horrible thoughts rushed through my head.

"Bey?" I moan out.

"Mhm?" She whispers.

"We can't do this." I bite my lip getting off of her.

"Why the hell not Nicki?" She says,With a hurt expression in her voice.

"Because I-"

"You still love that nigga I know." She rolls her eyes.

"I'm sorry Bey I-"

"It's fine Nick,Uhmm I gotta get some fresh air." She says awkwardly getting up opening the patio door.

I sigh deeply.

I can't cheat on my beloved,He means the world to me and I mean the world to him.His insecurity is something that needs to be dealt with that's all.

Beyoncé's P.O.V

I exhale in and Out deeply.I Can't believe she's in love with that nigga after he hurt her.Heck I don't even know his name.

But I do know I have to get some people to get rid of him.

I don't know why I'm trying so hard to get this girl.I barely even know her.I just have to keep these feelings away because if she still loves that nigga then so be it.

I take a walk enjoying the smell of Wood near the trees and grass.I've always been alone.

No friends.

No family

No love.

Just me all by myself and that's what I got in the end,at least that's what I found out,I don't cry about it because during these passed years I've been my own bestfriend.But why am I crying now?

I feel hurt and scared.My life is Messed up to the fullest,I just want someones arms to be wrapped around me when I'm feeling down.

I walk into my apartment with tears still in my eyes.Nicki stared but I ignored her walking towards my room.

I lay my on my bed sighing.Staring at the roof top.I felt my eyes getting heavier by the minute.I finally fell into a comfortable sleep.
******

I woke up from what felt like hours only to hear Cooking.I stretched my arms yawning making my way to the kitchen.

I seen Nicki Cooking breakfast with a suitcase?

"What's this Nick?" I say sitting down on the chair.

"Good morning to you too Beyoncé." She laughed.

"Where did you get all of this food Nicki? If you know me you sure as hell know I don't know how to make big meals."

"I went over to My house and Meek was already in the hospital So visited him." She says smiling.

Of course.Now I know why she's all happy.

"Well what did he say?" I say bluntly.

She placed a plate of food on the table smiling.

"He said he's sorry for his mistake but I didn't forgive him that easily don't worry." She squealed.

"You shouldn't forgive him,Period." I mumble under my breath.

"Bey I heard you Crying in your room While you were sleeping,Is there anything you need to tell me?" She says rubbing my back softly.

"No Onika." I say,Rolling my eyes.

She nods Going back to the fryer.I eat my brekfast slowly,She knows how to cook some bomb ass food.

"Bey.Please don't be mad at me." She says coming closer to me.

"I'm not Onika geez! go suck a dick." I say angrily.

"Why don't you go suck on some Tits!" She shouts.

"I already did and those tits were yours." I say smirking.

She was stuck.She didn't know what to say,I laugh washing my plate by the sink while her Mouth was wide open.

"Make sure a Fly doesn't get in." I say joking.

"You know what!" She crossed her arms.

"What?" I smile.

"I bet you couldn't handle me pleasuring you without Moaning." She sticks out her tounge.

"Wanna Bet?" I pull out a one hundred dollar bill out of my pocket putting it into the counter.

She gets her wallet out placing a one hundred dollar bill also placing it next to mine.We Both raise our eyebrows.

"I bet I can go through the whole day of you pleasuring me without making a single sound." I say lying.

I knew I was going to lose this bet easlily.I just wanted to be more close to her.

"Okay Well let's start daddy." She takes her Tank top off revealing her pink laced bra.I smile.

This should be fun.
________________________

New chapter.

So how ya'll feel about this chapter? 🤗

Nicki visiting Meek at the hospital? 🤔

Bey crying over Nicki? 😢

Nicki testing Bey?

Oooh shit the next chapter is going to be dirty so be ready..

______________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.4K 2.3K 17
Fuck what you heard, you're mine, all mine.
MILF. By 4BEYGK

Fanfiction

194K 10.8K 40
"You are so beautiful. What's your name?" She looked at her friend extremely confused then back over at me. "Me?" "Yes, you." I was making direct ey...
255K 17.9K 63
(not g!p) "You're fighting seniors now?! What has gotten into your scrawny ass?!" The teenager looked confused. "What? No, I'm Aaliyahs mom." Beyoncé...
128K 3.5K 10