Bobtina One-Shots

Par thatsmyswift

A book of Bobtina one-shots. Just short stories that may or may not give you the feels! WARNING: Some chapter... Plus

Bobtina One-Shots
Christmas Surprises
One Night in a Car
Happy Birthday
California (Part 1)
California (Part 2)
Hey Guys.
A Few of My Favorite Things
The Best or Worst News of Someone's Life
Oblivious
Someday
Mr. Grinch
Break Up in a Small Town
First Dates & Awkward Fates
Prom
Surprise Date
At Fault

Stress Relief

194 4 5
Par thatsmyswift

••MATURE SCENES AHEAD••

Bobby got out of the bed after an hour of waiting. Christina was still sitting in her office, worrying about the next week.

"Baby," he said softly, but it was still enough to make her jump. "Come to bed."

She looked back at him and sighed.

"It will all be here tomorrow," he said.

"But everything will be different tomorrow," she reasoned.

"Everything will be fine tomorrow."

"Tomorrow is kind of my deadline," she stated.

He rolled his eyes.

"You've come out with albums before. Why are you so stressed about this one?"

"Because this is the best one yet."

"But the last one was the best one yet when that one was coming out, and I think you still actually slept the night before," he stated.

"Barely," Christina mumbled.

"Baaaby," he said, wrapping his arms tightly around her waist as he stretched out the word, "come to bed."

She sighed.

"I'll be in in–"

"No," he cut her off. "You're lying to me and hoping I fall asleep before then. You have to come in now."

Christina's eyes ran over the desk once more. "Fine."

"Good girl," he said, kissing her cheek.

"Don't say that to me," Christina blushed, making her way toward the door.

Bobby wanted to ask why, but he shut up. He'd already won one battle tonight, that was enough.

It was about fifteen minutes later that Christina finally laid down in bed.

"Took you long enough," Bobby mumbled, wrapping an arm around her and pulling her body tight against his.

"Shut up," she muttered back.

Bobby smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too," she whispered in response.

- - -

It was only an hour later that Christina tried to wiggle out of Bobby's arms. If she couldn't sleep, she might as well be getting some work done.

"Where are you going?" Bobby said hoarsely, waking up from the movement.

Christina rolled her eyes. "I can't sleep."

He fastened his grip around her, tightening her body against his.

"Why not?" He whispered.

"I'm stressed about this album," she answered.

"Don't be."

"I can't just not be stressed, Bobby."

He sighed, his hand making its way to her hip.

"I know how to stop this stress," he said. "But it'll only provide temporary relief."

"What?" Christina asked, not understanding what he was hinting at.

His hand found her inner thigh, and slowly ran its way up to the thin layer of underwear she had on under his oversized shirt.

"Oh," she said softly.

"It'll only provide temporary relief, my love," he whispered in her ear.

Christina sighed, trying to decide if she wanted to do this tonight.

"That's fine," she whispered back. "Temporary relief is some kind of relief."

His hand ran over the thin fabric and she shivered.

"You're sure?" He asked softly.

"Positive," she replied, turning over to face him and pushing her lips against his.

He ran his tongue over her lip, asking for entrance, which she quickly granted him.

His hand pulled at the hem of her shirt, quickly bringing it over her head and throwing it on the floor. His lips then moved to her jaw, and left sloppy kisses down to her neck, over her collarbones, and finally to her breasts.

He toyed with them playfully, sucking and nipping at them before bringing his lips back to hers. His hands took over her breasts, cupping them and lightly pinching to get a rise out of her.

Her hands struggled to pull at his shirt, and he moved so quickly she couldn't even get the chance to get it off of him.

He pulled away slightly, his fingers clutching the sides of her panties. He looked at her for a moment, as if still looking for consent.

Christina nodded slowly and he ripped the thin material down her legs, throwing them on the floor with her shirt. His hands then trailed up her inner thighs slowly, tickling her on their way up.

She squirmed beneath his touch.

"Bobby, you're still wearing–"

"Sorry, baby, I'm relieving your stress right now."

Christina rolled her eyes. Oh, so this was all about her.

He smiled down at her and softly pulled her legs apart.

"I need space," he said softly, bringing his hands as close to her center as possible without making contact.

One finger slowly, softly dragged over her core, causing her to convulse quickly at the contact.

"Baby," he whispered huskily. "You're a little too excited for one in the morning."

He continued the slow and soft movements over her center until she was basically begging him to move on with it.

He pulled his fingers away slightly, then lined his middle finger up with her entrance. He slowly pushed in, hearing her intake of breath. He stopped when he knew he was in about as far as she could take, and slowly moved the digit back out.

Christina let out a breathy moan below him, her hands scratching at the material of his shirt that separated them.

"You like that, baby?" He whispered huskily.

He pushed in again, then back out, and repeated the slow motion a few times.

Christina brought her hands under his shirt, wanting the feel of his bare skin against her.

He then pulled the digit completely out for a moment, leaving her there to whimper. He smiled again and pushed two fingers in this time.

"Open your legs up, babe," he commanded softly.

She obliged and allowed him to pump his fingers in and out slowly, short breaths leaving her mouth each time along with the occasional moan.

His other hand ran over the sensitive skin in her middle, moving at a much faster pace than the ones pushing into her.

Her fingers scratched softly at his bare skin, wanting to pull his shirt off as well as his boxers.

"Bobby, I can't hold–"

"Let it go," he said softly.

"No," she breathed, "you haven't–"

"I don't have to," he interrupted, pulsing his fingers faster and harder.

Christina tried to hold on, wanting to wait until he was fully inside her, but she couldn't hold it anymore.

Her back arched off the bed and she let out a loud moan. Her eyes squeezed shut tightly, and she saw stars.

Bobby's fingers moved slower before he finally pulled them away completely and brought them up to his mouth to suck them clean.

Christina took a moment to catch her breath, then wasted no time pulling off Bobby's clothes.

She tried to bring her hand over him, wanting to return the favor, but Bobby pushed her hands away.

He turned toward the nightstand, for what Christina assumed was a condom, but she stopped him.

"I don't want a barrier," she said.

"Because we need more stress..." his voice trailed off.

"Aren't we protected enough?" She reasoned.

He looked at her for a moment. It's not like they couldn't handle a baby anyway, they'd been married for two years now.

He came back on top of her and lined his middle up with hers.

"Ready?"

She nodded, looking down and watching as he pushed into her slowly.

Christina let a moan escape her lips as he hit a spot in her. He pulled out very slowly and pushed back in, her eyes never leaving their middles.

He moved at a slow tempo, and she found herself wanting more. Christina began to buck her hips against his, trying to change the speed and intensity he was moving at inside her, but not really making much of a difference.

Bobby fucked her in whatever way he wanted to. If he wanted to go slow and shallow, he would.

"Bobby," Christina drew out, begging with just the one word.

He looked down at her and pushed in a little more, watching as she convulsed around him because of how he was hitting everything so very perfectly inside of her.

He moved slightly faster, going at a good rhythm and pushing deeply into her body. He was going deeper than usual, hitting spots she didn't know existed, making her moan out with every thrust.

"Faster... please," Christina breathily said, still watching how he entered and exited her body.

Bobby didn't say a word, a smirk falling over his face.

He began to move his middle faster against hers, trying to go just as deep while going at twice the speed.

Christina went crazy underneath him, meeting his thrusts by pushing her hips up to meet his. She let out deep breaths as their middles pushed together, and Bobby knew she was close again.

He brought his hand down, over her middle, and his thumb lightly brushed the sensitive spot between her legs.

Christina was going to fall apart. She couldn't hold it in any longer. Her body began to convulse uncontrollably, but she wanted to let herself go at the same time as Bobby.

"I can't.... hold it," she said breathlessly between thrusts.

"Hold it, baby," Bobby said, his finger thrumming over her center quickly.

Tears came out of Christina's eyes for the best reason possible, and her knuckles turned white as she grasped at the sheets.

"Bobby, I can't," she protested, his waist and his hand not slowing down.

"A little longer, baby, you can hold it."

She shook her head. This was too much. She was too sensitive and he was hitting everything so well. She couldn't hold it.

Christina bit her lip hard, and looked at how he entered her even though it was against her better judgment.

"Bobby, please!" She begged, his fingers pinching at her sensitive spot.

"Just... a... little... longer," he said, thrusting into her between each word.

With two more thrusts, Christina's body tightened around him, and Bobby stopped his movements for a moment.

"Let it go, baby," he said, and she did.

He pushed in one last time, hard and deep, and Christina's back arched off the mattress again as tears fell down her face in pleasure. She moaned loudly, breathlessly saying Bobby's name as she gripped the sheets tightly.

Bobby felt himself let go inside of her, and his body collapsed against hers.

They spent a few minutes catching their breath, and Christina noticed it had been an hour since the whole "stress relief" thing started. And that she was now exhausted.

"That was amazing," she whispered before Bobby rolled off of her.

"That it was," Bobby agreed, rolling to the side of her and wrapping his arms around her naked body.

He pulled her tight against him again and kissed her neck softly from behind.

"Feel better now?"

Christina smiled, goosebumps forming all over her body at the way he was sucking on her neck.

"Yes. Even if it is only temporary."

Bobby smiled against her skin, then brought his hands to her chest lightly. He traced circles along her breasts, small designs over the curves on her upper body.

"As long as it relieved your stress a little."

"That it did," Christina repeated him.

"I love you," he mumbled, putting his face in her neck and kissing again, his mouth open.

"I love you too," Christina responded, ignoring the fact that this meant she had more laundry to do the next day.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

7.7K 104 11
this book contains a collection of one-shots/short stories I have posted on ao3. i will be updating frequently, alongside of posting on ao3! (discont...
86.4K 798 42
A series of Percabeth one-shots. AU chapters, as well as non-AU chapters, obviously. WARNING: THERE MAY BE CURSE WORDS IN SOME CHAPTERS. BE CAREFUL I...
134K 2.2K 63
All of your favorite avengers! fem reader x male avenger. ALL OF THESE STORIES ARE MADE BY ME! DO NOT COPY OR STEAL MY STORIES WITHOUT GIVING ME CRED...
4K 186 9
We got SBI, Ranboo, Tubbo Come get your content Mostly angst, fluff, hurt/comfort READ THE A/N at the beginning for warnings/rules! marked as complet...