Happy Birthday

~EXTREMELY MATURE CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!~

I walked over to Bobby, happy that the kids were in bed. I sat on his lap, one leg on either side of his. My dress had started riding up, but I ignored it.

"Happy birthday," I whispered. "You know, there's one more present I have to give you."

"Really?" He asked, placing his hands on my knees.

I nodded. "And this one is definitely not from the kids. Just me."

"And what might that be?" Bobby asked, his hands moving up my legs.

"I think you know," I whispered in his ear.

His fingers made contact with my center and I moaned quietly into his ear.

"Nothing under there?" He asked, referring to the fact that I wasn't wearing any underwear whatsoever.

"Not all day," I sighed. "I can't believe it took you this long to notice."

"What if one of the kids-"

"Shh," I cut him off, putting my forefinger to his lips. "They didn't. Now do you want your present or not?"

He answered by running his fingers back over my bare core and leaning his mouth over enough to kiss me hungrily.

His fingers continued dancing over my center, and I eventually starting moving my hips against them. I then started at his belt, completely skipping the step of his shirt. He didn't seem to mind, though.

When I had his pants open, I struggled to pull them down, but eventually got them around his ankles. My hand reached for his boxers next, hips still moving rhythmically against his fingers.

I moved them down just slightly, and he brought his fingers away from my center and up to my chest.

I decided to tease him a little, bringing my entrance just over the tip of him and moaning as quietly as possible as his fingers played over my breasts.

It was then that I realized how risky this was. Lucas could very easily walk upstairs to find us like this. Sure, we had a lot of clothes on (which was kind of odd now that I thought about it), but there was still no way we could play it off.

Yet I didn't feel the need to stop because of the risk of the kids, I actually seemed to want to keep going because of it.

He tweaked my nipple and I moaned, muffling it with his shoulder.

I brought my entrance over just the tip of him again and he groaned, grasping my hips.

He then stopped completely, his hand reaching down.

"What are you doing?" I whispered breathlessly.

"Condom," he said.

I grabbed his wrist.

"Pill," I said simply. "Happy birthday."

He smiled at me before moving his lips over mine hungrily. His hands made their way back to my hips and slowly pushed me onto him completely.

I moaned into his mouth softly, my hand grasping his shirt tightly as my hips moved over him rhythmically.

He changed his tempo many times, starting slow before going fast for a few thrusts, then switching back to slow again.

I smiled against him as his hands came over my dress and squeezed at my breasts through the fabric. I pushed my chest closer to him as he brought his hands over them.

I moved my hips hard against him, causing him to groan into my mouth.

He thrusted faster and faster, and I felt myself on the edge.

"I think I'm gonna..." my voice trailed off as he looked at me and nodded.

"Go ahead," he said against my lips before devouring mine again.

His hands moved from over the fabric on the upper part of my body back to my hips and pushed me onto him roughly.

I pushed my face into his shoulder to muffle the loud moans that escaped me as I fell over the edge.

He continued moving my hips, though, going completely through my release.

Just to add to the pleasure, he brought one hand under my dress and played at a sensitive spot.

A high pitched mewl left my mouth, leaving me to wonder where that came from and what it was.

Then Bobby stood up, just to lay me on the floor. He pulled out of me slowly and I groaned.

"We can't just stop," I said.

"Oh, we're not done," he replied, bringing his hands to the bottom of my dress.

He pushed it up on my body so that he could push my legs apart farther.

Then he brought his mouth to my center, causing me to spasm as he made contact.

"Calm down, baby," he whispered as he put his hands on my inner thighs lightly.

I convulsed as he touched me.

"You OK?"

"C'mon, Bobby," I whined, bringing my hands behind his head to push him back to me.

He smirked at me before smiling against my skin. His tongue then darted out again and made contact with my center, causing me to moan loudly.

His hand moved up and covered my mouth, muffling my loud noises. I bit my lip, trying to hold my other noises in.

I didn't make another noise, but he kept his hand over my mouth anyway.

His tongue pushed into me slowly and I brought my hips up to him each time he thrusted.

I felt myself on the edge again, and thought about the fact that this wasn't my birthday present, it was his.

"Bobby," I said shakily into his hand.

"Let it out, baby," he said before pushing his tongue back in roughly.

His hand stayed over my lips as I let out a breathy moan, my hips convulsing beneath him.

He brought his fingers over my center then, and he started rubbing my core vigorously.

"Bobby, please stop," I said. "I can't take any more."

"It's my birthday," he said against my lips.

"Exactly."

I pulled my lips away from his and brought my hand over his member, running it over him lightly.

He let out a low groan and I smiled.

I grabbed his wrist with my free hand and pulled it away from my center.

I pulled his hand up to my chest before bringing my second hand down by the other one.

I started pumping my hands over him quickly, and he began to move his hips to the pace of my hands.

"Christina, you need to stop," he said.

I smirked at him. "Do I?"

His eyes widened and I slowed my pace for a moment before speeding right back up.

"No, I don't," I said with a smile.

His lips fell by my ear as he groaned softly.

I pumped my hands over him faster and faster before taking them away completely.

His hands then started rubbing over me again and I moaned again.

He brought that hand over my mouth again, and I was sure I was blushing.

"Please," I begged.

"I can't take it anymore," he whispered before bringing his lips over mine and pushing himself completely into me.

His mouth muffled any sounds that escaped my lips, and it was a good thing because soon enough I was spasming on the floor, moaning loudly into his mouth.

When he pulled out and rolled off of me, our lips detached and I smiled at him.

"Happy birthday," I whispered, curling up to his chest.