Genius Ninth Princess

Por fantastiee

She's known for her timid side and a good for nothing. She's the beloved ninth daughter of the Emperor who g... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Cultivations
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chaper 49
Hehe
Hmm

Chapter 19-20

34.5K 1.2K 89
Por fantastiee

Chapter 19

Yin Yun did not hesitate and immediately bit her index finger to draw blood. She placed her finger above the page and let one drop of blood fall.

The moment the blood touched the page, it started to glow. The blood was gone, absorbed by the paper. Yin Yun head started to ache. Informations about unfamiliar skills from the 'Empress's Regime' was poured into her head.

After 3-4 hours, it stopped. Yin Yun smiled. One page already has this much benefit, I wonder what will be on the next page?

Yin Yun closed her eyes and started to digest all the informations that was given to her by the 'Empress's Regime'. As time passes, Yin Yun's face showed more and more joy and excitement.

Opening her eyes, Yin Yun got up and stretched. She then went out and saw Fu Ling and company either mediating or practicing. Yin Yun walked pass them to the gate. Fu Ling and company seeing their Mistress going somewhere could not help but inquire.

"Mistress, where are you going?"

"Don't follow me, just stay here." Yin Yun didn't stop walking and continued at a constant pace.

"But w-" Ying Mei tried to say something but before she could finish, Yin Yun interrupted her.

"Don't worry, I'll be back soon." Yin Yun didn't wait for them to talk again so she picked up her skirt and ran.

Yin Yun stopped running until she was sure that she was out of their sight. She continued to walk until she was in front of the imperial study. It was in the afternoon now. Yin Yun went up the steps.

An eunuch, seeing Yin Yun saluted and announced her arrival to the imperial. The Emperor was inside, his desk was filled with petitions from officials. The hand that was almost about to stamp another petition stopped when he heard the eunuch call out.

"Her highness, the Ninth Princess, has arrived!"

"Quickly let her in." The Emperor commanded.

Yin Yun walked in to the room and saw Yin Xing Tan. She smiled and walked towards her 'father'.

"Why have you come here for?"

"Yin'er has a request to ask of father." Yin Yun acted cute and spoiled in front of Yin Xing Tan.

"What is it?"

"I need some money." Yin Yun's face redden a bit.

"What for?" The Emperor inquired with interest.

"I want to go out of the palace." Yin Yun pouted her lips.

"I'll have guards protect you." The Emperor was worried for Yin Yun. What if she encounters danger?

"No need!" Yin Yun hurriedly refused.

"Yin'er, it's dangerous outside of the palace. How can you protect yourself?"

"Father~~" Yin Yun continued to pout and whine in front of Yin Xing Tan. Her efforts didn't go to waste! Yin Xing Tan finally gave in and ordered for Gong Zi to bring banknotes. Yin Yun held the banknotes and tucked it into her pouch, she didn't even look at how much there were. However, Yin Xing Tan was worried Yin Yun would be robbed so he gifted Yin Yun a storage ring which was a high-grade one. Inside of the ring was about the size of her own chamber.

Yin Yun dropped her blood on it to form a spiritual connection with it. The banknotes were now in the ring.

"Father, thank you, your the best!" Yin Yun gave him two thumbs up but Yin Xing Tan didn't know what it meant but he didn't ask.

Yin Yun exited the study room and went to the palace gate. The guards there has never seen Yin Yun before so they blocked her way.

"Please show us your identity token." The guards were still respectful as they saw the clothing and jewelries Yin Yun was wearing.

Yin Yun pulled out her identity token and held it out to the guards. The guards were shocked at Yin Yun's identity. They quickly bowed with pale faces.

"Ah! Please forgive us your highness. We were blind and could not recognize your highness!"

"Can I go now?" Yin Yun ignored their cries and asked.

"Of course! Please go ahead." The guards still have their heads lowered.

Yin Yun walked through the gate. There were people everywhere she looked. Yin Yun's eyes were full of excitement. She walked towards the market place first. However, she attracted many eyes.

Who is that girl?

The clothes she wears are top quality!

Her beauty is so devastating!

Which family is she from?

Yin Yun heard whispers and found out the reason why everyone is looking at her. Sighing, Yin Yun went a local bank to exchange some banknotes for gold and silver teals. The receptionists were all dumbfounded at what they saw. Each banknotes were worth 100,000 gold teals! Yin Yun was also surprised at this.

A young receptionist looked at Yin Yun.

"Miss, you should should go to the Bangong Hall instead." He offered politely.

"Why?"

"Our bank does not have this much money however the Bangong Hall does." The young man embarrassing said.

"Can I have some silver teals first?" Yin Yun wanted to change her clothing first as to not draw attention.

"This-" Before he could continue speaking any further. A voice interrupter him.

"Of course we can!"

"Boss!" The young man saluted in front of the middle aged looking man. This man was the owner of the bank. He looked at Yin Yun and waved a servants over to draw some silver teals over. There was a total of 10 silver teals in there. He gave them to Yin Yun.

"Here, Miss can have it for free."

"Is this really fine?"

"Yes." Although Yin Yun was suspicious why he would be kind to her, she didn't ask further and walked out of the bank.

Inside the bank, the young man turned towards the middle aged man with a confused look. The man knows what he is thinking so he answered.

"Don't you see? Her clothing and accessories are all top quality. She even has a storage ring!"

"Even if she does-"

"Don't you understand? She must be the daughter of an extremely important official. If we could gain his favor then our Yinsheng Hall will at least benefit!"

"Oh!" The young man seems to have finally understood what the Middle aged man was staying.

Chapter 20

At the Bangong Hall gate, there was a girl whose beauty could cause a downfall of an empire wearing a simple white dress, although the dress was a bit plain, it wasn't shabby either. Her hair was styled simple with a jade hairpin holding it in place.

The girl was no doubt Yin Yun. Although she had changed her clothes, her beauty had still attracted eyes.

Yin Yun passed the gate and went in to the hall, to the front desk where the receptionists are. There are other people in the hall who are important figures. Seeing Yin Yun, they were bewildered and shocked at her beauty. There are also higher ranked people who came for business too, took a glance at Yin Yun but soon turned back to their business when they saw her simple attire.

A young man greeted Yin Yun.

"How can I help you?"

"I would like to exchange some banknotes."

The women that were skeptical about the girl's identity started to gossip.
How can she come here?

She should have gone to a local bank!

Just because she's beautiful, she thinks she's high and mighty!

Look at her poor clothing!

Yin Yun heard them but ignored them and focused on the young man in front of her.

"May I see your banknotes?"

Yin Yun didn't answered but took out the banknotes. Seeing a storage ring on Yin Yun, some were shocked and some came up with theories about her identity.

Yin Yun gave some of it to the man. The man was shocked at the amount. Although Yin Yun only gave 5 banknotes to him, it still totals 500,000 gold taels.

The young man swallowed his saliva and looked towards Yin Yun.

"Please turn them into banknotes as well. Each having 1,000 gold taels." Yin Yun added.

The young man nodded his head and turned around to leave. After a few moments, the young man came back and handed Yin Yun 500 banknotes to her. Yin Yun placed them in her storage ring and left Bangong Hall.

After Yin Yun left, some women went towards the receptionist.

"Ah Heng, say, how much were the banknotes worth?"

The young man pressed his lips together but under the pressure of these elites he could only speak.

"There was 5 banknotes. Each were 100,000 gold taels."

What?? 100,000 gold taels?!

Each of their eyes were wide open from shock.

"Say, which family was she from!"

The young man bowed in apology,  "These young misses, please forgive nucai for not being able to say so."

Yin Yun was heading towards the auction house. Asking a few people for directions, Yin Yun was finally at the auction house. She entered and saw a sign at the entrance.

Today, we will be having a grand auction!

A grand one?

Yin Yun walked in and a female servant came.

"Has this young miss here come for the grand auction?"

Yin Yun gave her a nod.

"Would young miss like a room? Each room is different. Room 20-25 cost 10,000 gold taels. Room 14-19 cost 15,000. Room 8-13 costs 20,000. Room 4-7 costs 30,000. Room 3 costs 50,000. Room 2 costs 100,000. And room 1 cost 200,000 gold taels."

"I want room 1." Yin Yun answered bluntly.

The young female servant was surprised but quickly tried to calm down. She then answered Yin Yun in a warm tone.

"I'm sorry but room 1 has already been."

Yin Yun's eyebrows twitched a bit before answering.

"Then room 2."

"Please follow me." Yin Yun followed the servant to a room. The room had chairs and tables with food and desserts. When you enter and look straight across, you could see a a balcony that has a chair in front of a black veil. Yin Yun took out a banknotes that was 100,000 gold taels and gave it to the servant. The servant took it and bid Yin Yun a nice time and left the room.

Yin Yun walked towards the chair and sat down. She could see through the veil that below the balcony was rows of chairs with people. Yin Yun looked at the other rooms and saw that only room 1-5 has a balcony while the other rooms has windows with a black veil also covering them.

An auctioneer came up to the stage and the surroundings became a bit dark. The auctioneer was a woman with an enchanting look. The woman slammed the hammer down 3 times.

"Everyone, thank you for coming. Today, were having a grand auction. Please have your money ready."

The woman waited for a few seconds before continuing on.

"For our first item, we have a middle graded sword." An servant came up with a tray in his hands. There was a black cloth covering it. The woman uncovered it and revealed a long purple sword.

"This sword is a flying sword, the user will be able to fly at a speed 2 or 3 times his own speed. Also, this is an ice element sword and are especially suitable for users who uses ice element power. The bidding price will start at 100 gold taels.

People started calling out prices.

"110"

"120"

"150!"

"155!"

"250!" The bid kept on going until it was brought by a swordsman with 500 gold teals.

The woman continued to present items, however, Yin Yun was completely uninterested. The highest bid every was 50,000 gold teals brought by a sect disciple in room 6 for a rare technique.

"Now we have our last item. This is the highlight for today."
The same servant brought up a tray again.

The black cloth was taken off. To the people who are alchemists, when they saw this cauldron they gasped.

"This cauldron is the Heavenly Red Lotus cauldron. For you alchemists, I believe I don't have to explain. The bidding starts at 250,000 gold teals." The woman smiled at everyone.

250,000 gold teals?? What an outrageous price!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.9K 19 3
Su Jing transmigrated into a story. Now, you might think that's all well and good, but let's not forget one crucial detail: Su Jing was not the star...
388K 14.1K 42
"You're just my tool. Know your place." It's her duty to follow her master's command. Even at the risk of injuring herself or losing her mind. It's...
494K 27.8K 59
She had a very perfect life as she was a perfect girl. She had everything she could ask for, a brilliant mind, wealth, and many other things, hence d...
13.3K 611 33
[ ORIGINAL STORY ] Coming from the 21st century as the only mortal who practices immortal cultivation. The only woman who achieved the tittle immorta...