Zuko X Reader

Par No-More-Reality

(y/n) is a water bender who was captured along with other benders for the Fire Lord. What will happens when t... Plus

Prologue
Breaking Free 1/2
Breaking Free 2/2
Glances
Um Hi
AN
Girl Talk
Ember Island
Fun In Town
AN
What Jealousy Does
OMG GUYS AN:
The First I Love You
Payback
More Burns
Dating?
AN
AN
New Places Part 1
New Places Part 2
Another Authors note sorry
an
Fire Tatoos part 1
Fire Tattoos Part 2
After Her
AN
Rescue?
AN

Fire Lord

6.4K 154 16
Par No-More-Reality

  Y/n pov

We have been on the road for what feels like weeks and through that time I have been burned,cut, gaged, etc. Currently I was sitting in my cage with no food,no water and trying as hard as I could not to move because when I did my burns would bleed from rubbing against the wood. I still haven't told them anything so the punishments will be getting worse.

We hit a bump and I flew up then was smacked back down. "Keep it down back there!" Tommy yelled while hitting the wooden cage. "Then learn to drive." I mumble. The cart goes faster making the cage rock back and forth. We hit another bump and I hit the ground harder then last time. "Oh I'm sorry." Tommy said with a laugh.

~time skip~

We came to a quick stop. "What now!" I got no answer. The doors open to reveal two guards holding chains an cuffs. "Where's our money?" Tommy asked the a guard. The guard through a bag of money at them before the ran off. The chained down my hands and basically my whole being and dragged me up to a... A fire nation palace. Oh shit.

They shove me through the doors and I was at the feet of the Fire Lord. I look up to see his cold eyes pointing at me as he smirks. "I've been waiting for you"......

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

64.9K 3.6K 78
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
76K 2.6K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
561K 934 21
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
217K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad