Wanting You

By nooralawadhi

"if you don't love me back I will walk out of that door and will never bother you again" •••••••••••••••••• ... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fiften
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty one
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Epilouge

Chapter Fourteen

56 3 2
By nooralawadhi

Colton

My decision was random, but once I thought about it I knew how much it already meant to me, and how much I wanted it. I took out a piece of paper and wrote on in.

I then went to my window and saw Avery next to the window, chilling on her phone. I knocked my window, sure she would hear it. As she looked up I held the pier to the window with it saying.

I want to get a tattoo.

She read it and laughed opening her window. I opened mine as well and chuckled. "You really do?" She asked. I nodded my head yes at her.

"What do you have in mind?" She asked. "I have something in mind" I said smirking. "Like what?" She asked. "Get ready" I said closing the window and giving her a smile. "Colton!" She called, but I was already picking a shirt from my closet. I took my shirt off, and for some reason my eyes averted to the window to see Avery looking at me. Just as our eyes connected she slammed her window close and drew the curtains.

****^^^^^*****^^^^^^*******

We were at the tattoo shop and I was waiting for my turn with Avery. "I want one too" she said. "You want what?" I asked confused. "At tattoo, I want one." She said smiling. "Wait really, you do?" I asked surprised. "Yeah I mean, why not." She said getting up to go tell the worker at the main desk. "You do realize this is a tattoo, and tattoo's are permanent." I said worried that she's making a rash decision on getting one because I am. "I know that colt, and I know it's worth it." She said. "Ok so what are you going to ge-"

"Colton, it's your turn" one of the tattoo artists called out. "Go" Avery said. I nodded and went into the room where I was getting my tattoo done. The guy looked like he was in his mid thirties with tattoos running up and down his arms, and a septum ring. I thought it was pretty laid off for a tattoo artist, which is cool that not everything is like its stereotype.

"So what would you like Colton?" He asked. "Umm I want this name-" I said writing Avery down on a sticky note he offered me, "-on my left pec, so here on my chest" I said putting my hand on the place I was describing. "Avery" he said to himself preparing his tools while I took off my shirt and laid down on the bed platform in the room. "A girlfriend?" He asked rolling his eyes, looking like he was fed up with that question. "Why do you say that? Do a lot of people come here and get their girlfriends name tattooed on them?" I asked.

"Yeah" he said under his breathe, shaking his head. "Then a week later they come and ask us if there is any way for us to remove it" he complained, chuckling, and I chuckled with him. "I mean getting a tattoo with ur girlfriend is fine and actually really cute, but it has to mean something to you, and the person actually has to mean something to you. Like a guy once came and asked me to put a name of a girl on him, cause the sex he had with her was the wildest. Like..." He looked at me with this look that explained what he felt.

Really?

I burst out laughing at that. I actually like this guy. "Your right tho, I mean I wish Avery was my girlfriend." I said mumbling the last part, but he actually heard. "Wait she isn't your girlfriend? Yo, don't tell me it's the name of your crush and your planning on showing it to her to get her to like you. Cause that wont work, what will work is you getting rejected and slapped." He said looking at me weirdly. "No no!" I said laughing again.

"I mean she is my crush buts she's also my best friend." I said. "So she does mean something to you, good. Finally someone who won't come asking us to remove it." He said. "Yeah she does, a lot. And no matter what happens I know I won't regret this tattoo" I said.

He looked at me for five seconds, completely silent, and thats all it took him to say "Your in love with her aren't you?" He said smirking. I felt flushed slightly with him saying that. "Is it that obvious?" I asked running my fingers through my hair. "I mean I can tell, but it isn't that obvious"he said.

"So I'm thinking writing her name in like cursive letters, but don't worry it won't look feminine like you think. So, do you want that?" He asked. "Yeah sure, but don't make it too big." I said. "Oh and I didn't catch your name?" I asked. "It's Jake" he said.

*****^^^^*****^^^^^^****

"So what do you think?" Jake asked behind me as I looked at my new tattoo in the mirror. "It's really cool man, thank you so much" I said. "No problem, honestly. But I just hope you get together with this Avery." He grinned pointing to my tattoo. "I've dreamt of it, but that's not gonna happen." I said putting my shirt on, being careful with the bandage.

"Now now, don't loose all hope. I have a feeling you will be able to say you have a tattoo of your girlfriend's name soon. And when you do, come tell me because I'd like to know" he said, receiving a nod from me.

"Thnx again" I said waking out of the room. "No problem man, come again" He said. I walked out and paid for my tattoo and Avery's. I asked where she was and they pointed me to a room. I knocked on the door, but no one opened the door. Since the door was unlocked I just walked in, only to have a lady scream. "Hey! Out! Out!" She said. "Woah! Ok." I said turning around. "No Colton it's fine" I heard Avery say. "That's Colton?" I heard the lady say. "Yeah" Avery said.

I turned back to face them only to see a blushing Avery, her shirt slightly up, and her pants lowered down. So down, that it was below her hip bones, where she was getting her tattoo. "Young man, keep ur eyes above her neck please" the lady said. She looked to be in her late twenties. I nodded but still kept looking at her tattoo.

As I got closer I could see it was almost done, it had the letters C.O.L.T... oh shît. No no no. "That's my name" I said, my eyes wide and my throat dry. "Yeah" Avery said softly, turning red again.

"Avery... I- you- why?" I asked running my fingers through my hair and taking a seat next to where she was laying. "Because you mean a lot to me, and I just thought it would be nice. Why do u not like it?" She asked her demeanor completely changed. 

"No no, I do like it. But Avery, you do realize one day your gonna get married- and- and. My god, your husband will not be happy about this. Forget husband, even a boyfriend!" I said. "I'm not gonna get married, and besides if I meet someone- which I doubt- they're gonna have to deal with the fact that I love my best friend and had this tattoo." she said looking at me with that 'decision is made' look.

"Sorry for putting myself in this convo, but do you guys ever think that maybe you'd loose touch and then this tattoo would be a big regret" the tattoo artist, currently tattooing my name on Avery's body, said. "We are never gonna loose touch, even if we do this tattoo will be a memory. A memory of all the great times I've had with him, the strong friendship we have. It will always be a good memory that I'll be thankful for." Avery said.

When she finished she looked over at me with this look in her eyes, and for he first time I could read the emotions in them clearly. I could see love, passion, and happiness, and at that moment it seemed like all my worry towards her tattoo evaporated and instead I felt proud. Proud of her, proud of myself.

I felt ecstatic

I knew how strongly I felt for her in a friend way and also more. But as she talked about all of this I knew how strongly she felt about this relationship, and that made me happy. Her place in my heart seemed to grow bigger, and honestly I don't mind if she takes the whole space up.

****^^^^^^******^^^^^^*****^

Avery was pressuring me to show her my tattoo at the moment. The whole car ride home she was asking me what I got but I didn't tell her, and now we reached my house and she's asking again. I didn't think it was gonna be this hard telling her, I thought I'd just be like 'oh hey Avery, I got a tattoo of ur name on my chest' but no, it is very hard.

"Avery, I just got it done, it's wrapped in a bandage" I said. "Oh really, well take the bandage off and show me, or you can just tell me what you got!" She said trying to pull my shirt off. "Ok ok! I'll show you" I said taking a step back, and slowly pulling my shirt off. Avery then helped me slowly take off the bandage and once it was off her jaw dropped to the floor.

Slowly her mouth formed into a smile and she jumped into my arms hugging me tight. I hissed when her chest collided with the newly tattoo spot. "Sorry sorry!" She said backing away. "It's fine" I said. "Your such a hypocrite, do you know that?" She said smirking at me. I laughed but pulled her closer to me. "I just have a different mindset." I said. "Yeah sure" she answered laughing. "Avery, do u still want those cupca-, woah sorry am I interrupting something?" She asked her eyes wide.

That's when I realized what must be going through her head at the moment. Me shirtless sitting on the bed, with Avery between my legs and really close to me. "No no Maria, I was just showing Avery my new tattoo" I said. Maria then came closer to look at my tattoo when her eyes got wide once again. "You got a tattoo of my daughters name?" She asked. "Yeah, I hope that's not a problem" I said suddenly nervous. She then grinned and clapped her hands together. "Not at all! That's so cute" she said.

Avery then looked at me, and I knew she was nervous to tell her mom. But I nodded to her, it's better to say it now then have her mom find out later. "Mom, I got a tattoo as well" Avery said, giving her mom a nervous smile. "Of what?" Maria asked with a skeptical look. Avery then turned around from me, even though I saw it, and pushed her pants down to her hip bone showing her mom.

"You should be glad I'm your mom and not anyone else" she said after a few seconds of silence. Avery blew a breathe of relief and sulked in the bed next to me. "It's nice" her mom said with a smile, but I could tell she wanted to smirk when she gave Avery that 'we will talk later look'. Im just glad she wasn't mad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 544 8
What happens when you fall in love with your best friend?
40 8 12
There's no worse feeling than being in love with someone who doesn't love you back. Especially if it's with your best friend.
343 40 21
[An Official Revision] Love can be something beautiful, and at the same time, it can be the source of all your nightmares. - ~ Best Friend OR More ~...
4.8K 199 16
There might be different ways of falling in love..... When the 4 Delcour sisters have to share the same apartment with 4 best friends, their lives me...