Her Innocent Heart (Masoom...

By BlissfullyElegant

⚠️ Kidnapped Romance: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb0EOwy75EU8UQVbvkI-H8A Running through the woods, she... More

||prologue||
|Foreword|
Chapter 1- Noor
Chapter 2 - Faraan
CHAPTER 3 - Bhai & Parlour Hunt
Chapter 4 - Beast met Beauty
Chapter 5 - Betrayal
Chapter 6 - Kidnapped
Chapter 7 - Fate
CHAPTER 8 - Miseries
Chapter 9 - Shhh..Chup
Chapter 10 - Ruthless
Chapter 11 - Ra*e?
Chapter 12 - Rock star Beast
Chapter 13 ~ Escape
Chapter 14 - Wild Chase
Chapter 15 - Unavoidable innocent
Chapter 16 - Virtue
Chapter 17 - Poisonous Apple
Chapter 18 - Deal
Chapter 19 - Who Faraan?
Chapter 20 - Faraan Ki Dulhan
Chapter 21 - In his Arms
Chapter 22 - Hug & Depart
Chapter 23 - Noor-e-Faraan
Chapter 24 - May I?
Chapter 25- I Won't Leave You Tonight
Chapter 26 - They Danced
Chapter 27 - Beast's Brutality
Chapter 28 - Pain
Chapter 29 - Lover Boy
Chapter 30 - Slap
Chapter 31 - Shelter Home
Chapter 32 - First Kiss?
Chapter 33 - Hospitable Beast
Chapter 34 - Shopping
Chapter 35 - A Forcible Selfie
Chapter 36 - Turning the Lips Pink
Chapter 37 - Her Smile
Chapter 38 - Mirror, Mirror.. On The Wall
Chapter 39 - Insomniac Beast
Chapter 40 - Cupid Bow
Chapter 41 - Royal Blue Bangles & Farmhouse
Chapter 42: My Beast My Hero
Chapter 43 - Singaporean Rice Vs Biryani
Chapter 44- Rukhsati
Chapter 45 - Wedding Night
Chapter 46 - Bride of the Beast
Chapter 47 - Vampire? Valima
Chapter 48 - Milk Moustache
Chapter 49 - Bubble Bath
Chapter 49(II) - Seducción
•°♥Golden Jubilee Chapter♥°•
Chapter 51 - Glow & Guns
Chapter 52 - Frothfully Yours!!
Chapter 53 - Beauty Kissed?
Chapter 55 - Periods & Playful Moods
Chapter 56 - FireFlies & Hut Kiss
Chapter 57 - Petrichor & Burning Tobacco
Chapter 58 - His Ego, Her Innocence ~Who's Gonna Win
Last♥Chapter - NooRaan

Chapter 54 - Baby's Day Out

49K 1.8K 1.1K
By BlissfullyElegant

__________________

"Ma'am.."

Zareena's voice made her halt in halfway, as she was climbing down the stairs while searching something in her handbag. Her beautifully modest frame froze for a second, then she resumed to get down.

"Yes Zareena!"

Noor's pump shoes finally touched the floor, she asked while settling her Abaya from one arm to another.

"Ma'am! Suhana ma'am asked me to call you outside, in fact she is waiting for you at breakfast... So, ma'am if you want to.."

Zareena was hesitant as she felt if Noor as Mrs. Faraan takes it as disrespect of her, for being called outside by someone.

"Its OK....I may go."

Noor replied with a soft smile and turned towards, where she was ushering her....

"Ma'am...as directed by Sir, I have notified the driver, he will drop then pick you afterwards from University.

Zareena informed her after watching her ready-to-go style...her handbag on shoulder and Abaya swinging on to her arm.

"Ohh....that's so nice of you.."

Noor humbly replied and made her way after Zareena.

She was showing her the sliding patio glass door in living room.

As Noor came out, a beautiful view of emerald green garden welcomed her sight, she was enthralled after seeing a flower bed in different color designed in circular manner as resembling to Olympics logo.

She cutely smiled at the resemblance....with a glint in her eyes.

She witnessed, solid green Malaysian palm dwarf trees were planted in corridor style, their adjoining branches making garden so whimsical.

"SubhanAllah!"

Finally she driven out of the reverie, with Praise of Allah....

She inhaled a deep breath, a morning bliss, with light golden, delicate sunshine was proliferating a cosy warmth in her body.

"Hi Nor.."

Noor snapped turn to her left side, the voice hit to the hearing, lead her to another vista.

This was Suhana at prearranged table, on a concrete pavement...she was clad in lemon yellow bath gown, matching towel wrapped onto her head....filing nails very calmly.

"Assalam-o-Alai..kum"

Noor replied...looking at her cross legged presence...she was like happily bathing in sun rays. Her bath gown, that was ending up on her knees, revealing her olive toned slim calves, her feet were inside bathroom slipper continuously moving, as of some kind of inside beat she was enjoying.

Noor for five seconds stood astound then moved ahead.

Suhana stopped filing as Noor drew closer, and started looking at her like scanning machine. She was trailing up...in her feet Leopard print snazzy pumps with ankle strap looking so commendable .. Noor's rust color dress with contrasted green back....the rust colored with green phulkari dupatta around her, as modesty is an ornament of woman...the creamy glowing skin....brown glassy orbs... the dampness in her brown locks was quite visible. Suhana noticed keenly and smiled significantly with a little sparkle in her eyes.

"How was the night"?

Suhana voiced her thought.

Ahm...Ahmm...

Noor cleared her throat....moved ahead, levelled her veil on her shoulders....and asked with a soft smile.

""It was fine.....How was yours...Sister"?

Suhana was amazed and forgot filing for a second at her reply....afterwards she spoke while examining her hand plus nails.

"Come Nor...sit...When did You come back from your mom's... I was just longing to meet you...."

"Thank you! I came back  yesterday evening."

Noor was really confused while replying to Suhana...as she was now gazing her thoroughly. She decided to sit, beside standing in front of her X-rays.

"Ma'am"

Zareena came up with teapot in her hand and placed on table, she spoke as a signal to start the break fast.

"Thank you, Zareena"

Noor placed her belongings on her side chair and paid thanks to Zareena.

"Sister, please start"

She spoke manner fully and poured tea in her cup, placed a muffin in her plate.

"Which night cream you are using nowadays"?

Suhana ignored Noor's invitation, without averting her gaze, she spoke like in a trance.

Noor was blankly looking at her. who was then smilingly filling her coffee cup from the glass percolator.

"Ma'am! This is a call bell button, press it, if you need anything"

Zareena came and earned their attention for a moment. Noor thanked her nicely again.

"Nor, won't you tell me...the secret of your beautiful skin"?

This time Suhana touched her hand and asked endearingly.

'Sister, no secret... I never applied any night cream ever"

Suhana witnessed Noor's pink shimmery cheeks while sipping on her coffee...

"Well! I'm not agreed". She declared her disagreement.

"Sister! Why on earth, I would lie for?...I'm not into makeup things..seriously"

Noor replied like in amazement, and Suhana left a chuckle in the air...

"Well, you are not that innocent, instead you pose much"

Her chuckle faded and her eyes laid upon the natural pink lips of Noor, on which she applied only a natural lip balm.

Hmmm.....

Noor simply couldn't understand her statement, she turned in her place as for being watched unblinkingly by Suhana.

"So ....where are you going"?

Suhana this time, twisted open peanut butter jar and asked while spreading over a toasted slice.

"Sister... I'm goin..."

"O please Nor, call me, Suhana....S-u-h-a-n-a, your sister word going to f**k me in some
ward..."

She spoke with butter knife pointing to herself.

Noor gripped at once her tea cup, gulped mistakenly a giant sip...and spoke.

"That's better.. S-Suhana"

"Now tell me, where are you going, while your weird hubby not around"?

Suhana asked while viewing her top to toe...again....

"Suhana Ji, he isn't weird at all... and I'm going to university to collect some important documents, before final exams"

Noor couldn't endure the label she gave to Faraan.... so she instantly spoke in her husband's defense.

"Ohh..."

Suhana's Ohh was so meaningful as she flashed her brows along.

"Hmm...why he didn't let you complete the studies first?"

She inquired...bit on her toast......chewed slowly...and spoke again after not finding an answer from Noor.

"I mean why was this hurry for"?

"I don't know!"

Noor's voice like coming from a well. This girl was up to what..... Noor feeling herself so alone, suddenly she started missing Faraan...her overprotective husband...

"Was it there any emergency"?

Suhana was like detective.

"Yes...a kind of...."

Noor couldn't think much and spoke under a trance.

"Oh! Did he impregnate you before marriage"?

What!!!

No!!!

Noor's blanched face....

Suhana was smirking..

**************

At University:
-----•------

"Noor you looking tired now....lets go to cafeteria...you forgot our famous slogan...?
"Pehlay...pait ...pooja..
Phir koi kaam..dooja.."
(belly comes first
Then all the rest)

This was Rudaba just at the foyer of cafeteria, closely looking at me she announced with a smile, and made me smile too.

We both got all the stuff we needed.... I searched time in my watch .....

1: 25 pm...

"OK"

As driver was supposed to be here at 2:00 pm, I gave my consent and she gripped my hand in her like a Prince and supported me on stairs....

"Rudaba..." I got embarrassed through her act.

"You are married na..that's why"
She gave me mischievous smile.

"I'm...married...not crippled"

I spoke in false anger...and she started giggling.

"Noor, this isn't making sense"

Her giggling was going on.....

"Then what"?

I tried to snatch my hand but her grip was firm....

"You should say it like that..." I'm married...but not pregnant"

"Rudab....ba"

She ran inside the cafeteria at once... while I was like huffy after her.

Rudaba asked me about him...about my beast...about my closeness with him...she was curious... I just affirmed her without any other word...and she was smiling at my blushes....
I felt uneasy at that topic. I never hid anything from her ever, but I wasn't comfortable that time and she was like "OK, no problem!"

I searched Rudaba inside, the secluded part in cafeteria we used to sit, came into my view and I moved ahead. Rudaba was placing order at an order window. I knew, what she gonna order..... I just placed my bag at my side and adjusted the veil on my head..that was University for women, so girls were all around...chattering, giggling and specific hustle bustle was going in there....

I was thoughtlessly twisting the diamond ring, in my ring finger, suddenly he occupied my imagination ....his acts at last night. His huge body....I know I did cruelty for not admiring him....but I don't know how to praise a man...you know how he was caressing me, and my kisses on his body and face...and then his restrained behavior.... recalling all this my face was like burning hot...

He must be calling me..and look I'm silly here...Noor...beast will be angry...so what?... if I'm not attending his phone, he should understand my little flaws....as I'm his innocent wife...he had a disclaimer about me that he loves me a lot....so he should show some consideration...but he's quite unpredictable... At a time you see him smiling and the next moment there is a grumpy man in front of you....

"Hi"...I looked around and found a girl was waving hand to other...and with her Hi, Suhana came into my imagination....
She is seriously so blunt, she was so curious about my skin, about my married life, about me....about him...

You know, I couldn't bear, when she asked that bold question in reference to our hustled up marriage... I first froze by there and then I don't know why I started crying in front of her beside scolding her... I had left no choice but only I cried and denied that she was thinking what..was totally wrong....

"He... never touched....me even..I was at.... his mercy!"

I cried there and during sobs, revealed all our marriage story...she was shocked there for only a moment and then stood up from her seat..came to my side...placed her hand on my shoulder and spoke "I'm sorry Nor, I made you cry ...please pardon me...I'm sorry for being blunt"

"OK"..I wiped my tears from the back of my hand. What other thing I could do beside it...I liked she apologized, she wasn't stubborn... I felt I should give her another chance.

"Well, I wondered to see him married, the person allergic from a creature named girls, how he fell at sudden?. but now I'm convinced fully that why he couldn't resist..against you"

She cupped my face and was saying what... I just felt an envy in her voice. I reminded she was also married, but she never talked about it.

"How is your hubby"?

On that question of mine she made a face like most yucky plus nauseated...and spoke after a signal of gun with her hands...then shot in the air and spoke after blew on the barrel (her fingers)

"He is dead"

"Oh...no"

I was beyond sad.....but her style..beyond weird.

"Oh yes"..she started laughing, so hard by looking at my face.

"YaAllah.....Kaha phans gai......subah hi subah"?

I stood up...then she braked her laughter at once... put both of her hands on my shoulders...pressed a bit to sit me back ...

"Noor... I'm not mad...please listen to me...will you"?

I saw her eyes were glistening..and a plea she made..and her voice....like peeled my heart.

"OK". I sat bit calmly...

I saw she unwrapped towel from her head threw aside...bowed down her head then jerked to splash out water remnants.

"Can you sing...Nor"?

As she straightened up, threw her hair at her back.... she smiled and asked....

I only nodded in negative...even dumbfounded.....

"Well, you have sweet voice, you should try some singing....but listen to me first..."

She sipped on her coffee...cleared her throat...and started singing....

1
2
3
4
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

I'm so lonely broken angel
I'm so lonely listen to my heart.

One and only, broken angel...
Come n' save me before, I fall apart....

la la leyli , la la leyli , la laaa

And....and...

I was just mouth a gaped there...

©©©©©©©©©©©

"Noor..."

Rudaba's voice drew me back from the thoughts of Suhana, in which she revealed her failed marriage....elaborated her all story to me...and I felt much grief for the girl...I just hugged her...I couldn't find any word to console her....Alas!

"Mrs. Faraan"

Rudaba's budge on my shoulder.....with a naughty tone.

I smiled and saw, she came back with two plates of Chaat and gol gappy (pani poori) with additives ( lemon ..raw onion rings..spice powder mix, tamarind sauce) and cold drinks....yumms

Uff my inner spice lover girl woke up...the view of Chaat and gol gappy, so mouth watering...isn't it?.

"Umm..I love it"

My hunger was on full bloom, I was literally empty stomach. Only half of the cup tea and one bite of muffin, I had in breakfast....as I told you all the scenario of breakfast table.

So, we had Chaat with chit chat...
She was curious about my honeymoon, and that's the point I blushed....I don't know why honeymoon is like most romantic thing for me.....and his romance......so bold...(shyly)

"Do you love him now"? Rudaba asked while wiping her nose...

This chaat was so spicy....my face was feeling red hot...and on top her question...

I don't know about other girls, but whenever someone talks about him...asks about him...just digs for me a shy pit...

"I don't...know"

I spoke while....struggling with 1/4th lemon to squeez in chaat.

"O ladki....kuch to bata day"

(Hey girl at least tell me this)

Rudaba's runny nose with a plea, that made me laugh...as I laughed the spice powder mix like blew off in the air....and I started sneezing uncontrollably....now the laughing time in for Rudaba....
So, this was my day at University.. I glanced through my watch and time was 1: 45.

"Rudaba...time to go"

I stood up ...as I tried to pay, she stubbornly didn't let me pay for it...she was happy, so was I....

As I came out of the campus....with Rudaba... Searched the driver... I saw a red fast n furious Jeep passed through us....and stopped with a loud screech few meters a head...

*************

"YaAllah"

"Be easy"...Noor was about to collapse as she was dragging her literally.

"Please...leave my hand..." Her hand was in Suhana's custody...

"What's the matter Suhana"? She was failing to find an answer of such hurry...

"Nothing... Just come along."

Her pencil heel, fast walking was
Click-clacking the asphalt surface of the road.

"But where are you taking me"?
She helplessly saw Rudaba and she started coming along....

"I'm kidnapping you....like your hubby"

She spoke last part with a mumble...her open hair blowing manner fully, in the air, she had straightened them..Noor guessed.

"Suhana Ji...listen"

As she opened the jeep door for her. She applied force and snatched her hand.

"Suhana, anytime driver will be here..I have to go home"

Noor gave a reason.

"Leave it..you are coming with me"
She again held her hand and ushered her to climb up...she unintentionally held Rudaba's hand for moral support...

"Who is she....Noor"?

Rudaba asked through a whisper.....while looking at Suhana.

"She is Faraan's cousin....will you come along"?

Noor asked in a hope, she was feeling at bit insecure...with feisty girl...

Suhana ignited the engine and then Noor asked her, if her friend can come as well?. She looked at Rudaba with huge grin..outstretched her hand for handshake...

"Of course, dear...my pleasure... Please get on the Jeep....I'm not cannibal....by the way."

As Rudaba smilingly climbed up...Suhana sped up the Jeep....

She took them to a Mall... Shopped around.... Noor denied every time she asked anything she tried to buy for her...As she entered into Victoria's secret outlet... Rudaba clenched Noor's hand....

She was buying peach color silken nightie..
One night pyjama suit...some lingeries....asking about the colour from...Noor liked the peach, because it was bit Modest.

Noor didn't dare to ask for herself a nightie....she felt too shy to imagine herself in those sexy nighties....in front of Faraan.

She searched and her eyes laid upon some period panties.... She budged Rudaba for that..... Rudaba picked a pack of them. Noor put cash on counter,  meanwhile Suhana came with her selected items...and paid the bill...beside Noor's protest.

***********

"Hey....Noor....look what is she doing..."?

"Who"?

They were now in Saloon, Suhana was taking manicure treatment... Noor and Rudaba offered their prayer in prayer room and sat lazily, As usual Rudaba was talking her ear off with her "Ahsan Bulletin"

She told Noor, he was out of the country for six months...on a refresher course...and she blushed while talking about his desperation...

"Never ever show him....your desperation...keep yourself secluded for him as Pearl in shell...this will increase your respect in his eyes"

Noor, as usual advised her...and she nodded devotedly looking at her...

"Hey....Noor....look what is she doing..."?

Rudaba made her attentive.

"Who"?

She looked around and found Suhana rocking back and forth in chair in saloon...headphones fixed in ear pits, two girls busy with her hands, repeatedly asking her to calm down...but bubbly beauty was unable to hold....

"Don't stare at her Rudaba.."

"Ohh...well...."

Rudaba looked at her with disgust...she was wearing denim sleeveless shirt with skinny leather pant...

"Just look at her, how Faraan bear her around"?

Rudaba scrunched her nose....

" Rudaba....please....don't say like that... Its her style, who we are to criticize her..and don't look at her disgustingly, she is broken.... and your scorn will make you self proud, and you know it will ruin your piety, it will swallow all your righteous act...am I right"?

"Oh..I'm sorry ...."

Rudaba instantly did repentance....she was tired, she called her father to pick her up, as his office was near from this mall .

As she set out after hugging Noor with best wishes for exams.....then After few minutes, Suhana too got up finally from that chair...

Noor stood up at once while thanking Allah...as she started feeling unwell state....she moistened her lips with her tongue and followed her the way out...

"Suhana its too late...please call him...he must be worry"

Noor's heart was now drowning...

"Nor, I have told him...your possessive Hulk like hubby was agonized on me...how you bear his Psyche"?

She started the engine.. and asked.

"He isn't bad...he cares about me.. He.."

"Loves me.....ohh..I mean loves you"

Suhaba cut her in the middle, completed her sentence and giggled...

Noor realised her phone charger was left at mom's, she asked Suhana to turn the car in specific sector...she told her the purpose, in reply of her quizzical look....

The address, explained by Noor, Suhana explored...easily, she drove like an expert all along the way..

"I'm sales representative in high selling automobile company there...and your loving hubby's concern of course "drive safely, make sure if she fasten her seatbelt "

She enchantingly told Noor, when she praised her driving...in the end Noor blushed when she mimicked Faraan's commandment about herself.

"You are red...eastern beauty..."
She amusingly watched her face then continued..'Noor, let me tell you the story of your stone man,.............OK............Once, I was on vacation, I didn't know that he made a plan to visit Spain...never in my notice but I was there too with my group....on a tourist hotel a girl from my group, was swooning over him...she made a bet with us, that she will make him give in to herself....she was wearing a very sexy dress".

She paused saw Noor's interest and resumed.

"OK..she moved ahead with a hooker like walk... (Giggle)...and stood in front of him...Faan baby went off guard, he asked like biting a bitter gourd..." What's your problem lady"?
"You my problem... Hottie...can I sit here"?
She seductively pointing on his lap....( giggle)..."

"What he said...?" Noor felt weird but interest was intact.

"My God! I wish you could see the face of girl....when he replied...

"Well I believe in merit....this seat is reserved for its rightful candidate" (giggle)

Noor's blush grew, when Suhana looked in her direction...and spoke while tapping on steering wheel.

"Faan Baby took, most rightful candidate....I wish I could blush"

"Why you call him Baby...while he is a man"

Noor was confused on that point.

"Oh..I think you better know him, man or not but..Baby is my style..I use often where I tend to show endearment"

"Ohhh....stop... My mom's house"

Noor, busied in blushing couldn't noticed, and house left few meter behind...

"Ohh...OK"

As she tried to reverse...another car stopped in front of house....
Noor, dismounted at once and ran towards the car....

Suhana...switched off the engine... Hopped out and followed Noor....

She saw from the driving seat a man got out and Noor hugged him....

She gathered all her hair placed on front right shoulder, Click-Clacking to their side....

Man's face searched the voice....so did Noor...

"Bhai..she is Faraan's cousin"

Noor informed her brother, while looking quest in his eyes....

Meanwhile Suhana reached there...at foyer, her pencil heel pegged in the bare ground...

"Ouch"

Her ankle twisted, she stumbled, searched a support.....and found...very late but before kissing the ground she was in Salaar's arms...

"Ohh..."

Noor dumbfounded by the situation....

Salaar felt the girl froze in his arms.... He helped her to stand straight...but she was like jelly there...he looked bit confusingly her face, and found her gazing himself...

"Hi handsome"

Girl had a glint in her eyes. She spoke like in pain..like in a trance.

"Astagfirullah"

Noor bashfully heard her brother's mumbling......

*****************

Faraan's POV:

Trnnn.....Trnnnn.....

I saw call from home, I lid down the notebook....and backed away the chair....

Knock....

With a slight knock on the door, and after listening my yes....office boy came with my coffee.....

"Thanks Viktor"

He obediently smiled and strode out.

I stretched up my arms, over my head....after few moments, I was calling my woman...after ignoring the call from home...

"The number you have dialled is powered off"

"This woman."....urghhh...

As I picked my cup, backing and forth in the middle of my office..sipping along..... phone rang, and I like a teenager boy shoot towards phone, laid on the table.

"Abdullah calling"

Sigh.....

So unromantic call.....I sighed.

"Yes" I swiped to green.

"Sir...ma'am has arrived...Alhamdulillah"

This was Maid's husband, earlier he used to work inside too, but after Noor's arrival, no man was allowed in the house...because I knew she won't be comfortable if any man around.... But only me ...and you know, even I worked hard for gaining her comfort level....

"OK.. Thanx"

I hanged the phone, gritted to Noor's contact number....

Tried and typed message...

"Baby's day out...hmmm"

I was waiting ...while sipping on my coffee.....

Beep... Beep...

"Assalam-o-alaikum..... "yes.....beauty's Day out"

After 5 minutes her reply with angelic smile icon...

Acha to madam ko khyal agaya ghar ka.....mera ik adadd shohar bhi hai....wah...
( Oh, at last she is at home, May be she thought, she has husband too)

I smirked...thinking some devilish...

"Remember....Beast's night in"

Her reply received..

"No"

With throwing sweetbreads, the blue headed icon showed fear....

I smirked again,

"Hmmm"

I typed a meaningful hum and got offline.

As Noor's mother described me about their settlement in Qatar, I felt more concerned about Noor.

And then...

It was like sky lab fell upon me, as driver informed me she wasn't in the University premises...

I tried Noor's no. but it was powered off....then I became half mad ...having bad thoughts, that was more painful, I called home, and while talking to Zareena about Noor, she gave me clue, as Suhana was asking from her about Noor's off time to University...

I felt an anger on both...OK... let alone Suhana, but at least Mrs. Faraan should be responsible...I called Suhana, then got assured, my lady was with that weird girl...how did it happen?...birds flocked with unlike feathers....isn't it?

Knock....

"Yes ....come in"

I replied to knock...and saw Mr. Javed was coming...

"Sir an official dinner at 10 pm....venue....Hotel Peninsula"

I simply hate these official dinners but this is the essential part of your life, since you have entered into the business world...more often business deal settles in between the cutlery clattering....so ...yeah..

"OK"

I glanced through my watch...it was 7:30 pm...I decided to go home...as I stood up..locked my drawers....put on my jacket...after shoving my phone in pocket, I was out of my chamber...

Hey..yaa.......

I heard a squeal....probably a man's squeal...

As I turned, saw Raja Zeeshan with bald head ready to hug me.....as he removed cap for me to watch his "Ganj"

"Jiger..kidher...buhat jaldi mai hai"?

After greetings he asked mischievously...

"Your wife must be terrified of you, not mine, so I was about to leave for home..."

I spoke by pointing at his bald head....

(Laughter) Raja left a laughter in the air.

"What about "BoyzZone...if you are free"? He asked after some formal chit chat...

"Hmmm..let's go"

I agreed as I had enough time, before my official, fake smile show.....

*********

At night..

12 : 20 AM.
_____________

"Assalam-o-Alaikum"

As I entered in the room, she greeted me at once....

The book in her hand, clad in some easy maroon dress...she was looking fused....

"Sorry.....I'm late....

I spoke after replying her greeting. As I had messaged her for my schedule.

"Its OK.....do you want something"?

"Not now...."

I spoke while loosening my tie...as she found something in my eyes... she lowered her gaze at once....and sat again after hearing my reply.

"Where was your phone, at least you should call me while going along with Suhana"?

I was taking off my socks....

"Actually, phone wasn't charge and ....."

"And"?

She stopped and I was curious...... undid my watch, while looking at her.

"And the charger I forgot at mom's"

She was twisting her fingers....

"Hmm...OK"

I entered into washroom....

After taking bath I was out....in my T-shirt and sweat pants.

She was on bed....reading her book...as I brushed my hair, her reflection was center of my attention....I smiled at her bookishness....

"Apko sona hoga...mai study room mai chali jaon"?
( you may have to sleep, shall I go in study room)

As I moved towards the bed she, asked at once....

"Kahi janay ki zarorat nahi....samjhi"?
(No need to go anywhere)

She was now agonising me with her childish acts....I demarcated her there, as she was ready to flew away from the bed...

"OK".....she said meekly...

I just sat near to scrutinize her..... she was plain faced, no kajal in her eyes....no lip color....totally opposite from the last night....she was reading or posing, difficult to differentiate...

"Naraz ho"? I asked...
(Upset with me)

"Nahi to"....(No...never)

She replied while turning in her place.....innocent eyes, covered by curled lashes...never meeting my gaze.

Truly amazed at her very new act....I was looking all over of her.... I noticed her repeated curling toes.. she was puzzling ...or what?

"Noor"...

As I spoke near her...she suddenly got off the bed...

"Mai pani pi k atee hoon"
(I'm going to drink water)

"Listen....water is already in the room"

I shot forward and grabbed her wrist....

"Ohh...OK"

She smiled, embarrassingly and moved away in direction of water bottle and a glass....presented on the table between two armchairs.

"Jaan...are you OK"?

She was pouring water, I saw her innocent face was dull....

She sat there, lifted her lashes, listened my question....nodded yes. and gulped down some sips....

I saw she started reading the book there... in armchair..

"Noor...come here"

For ten minutes, I waited for her...laying in bed, watching her all acts to barricade me for tonight...then finally I ordered.

"Faraan...mujhay perhna hai"
(I have to study)
She replied like a genius student.

I sat up in the bed, looked in her direction, then smirkingly I got off the bed....

" To book tu seedhi pakro"
(You should hold the book right then)

I snatched the book, which she was holding upside down....

"Give me the book please..."
She was pleading..

"Bookworm...come on to the bed"

I held her hand softly...

"No...mujhay perhna hai sari raat"
(I have to study whole night)

She was adhesive in chair....I gone mad at her lame excuses...I pulled her hand and carried her on my shoulder....

"Mujhay bhi pyar kerna hai ...sari raat"
(Me too have to love you whole night)

I turned off lights.....and turned on the lamp...

She was squirming on my shoulder..

"Faraan ....Pleaae"

As I made her stood on bed....she cupped my face at once...her soft hands around mine. Her quivers were so eye catching.... My feeling arose...upcoming intoxication swirled around me... Her beautiful figure inviting me to fondle with.......

As I gripped on her waist...

"Faraan please I..love you.."

She started sobbing, while caressing my face....with a plea, she was looking into my eyes...

I gripped her both hands.....jerked and made her fall in bed....

"Noor.....I love you more....but I want to love you wholly...tonight.. ....please"

I was whispering, fixing her in my arms.....my tornado inside wasn't allowing me to rest more.... I bent on her...

"Far...aan..I...I'm not well."

Her tiny hand was on my lips...she refused even my kiss...

I with clenched jaws, left her.....blood rushed up to to my head.....

I was standing now.....by her side....wanted a confirmation.

"Are you on women's thing"?

I heard my growl....

Her lowered head....

___________silence______________

Bang!!!!!

A hard kick of mine....light yielding lamp smashed to the floor..

Squeal!!!!

She squealed in the total darkness...

"Fu* k ....off"

Beast roared..inside me.

*****************

Assalam-o-Alaikum!

Habibitis!!!!

Faraan is what????

Who's fault in that situation??

Enjoy Reading .....please vote...and Comments tooo..:):)

Stay blessed.

Gul..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 337 39
Have you ever seen world within a world ? "In saving the world, he lost his own. She longed to love him, but darkness claimed her first. In your scar...
215K 11.7K 101
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ This story contains mature and explicit content. Reader's discretion is advised. ~~~~~~~~ "Father!!!" Asha woke up with her eyes wide a...
649K 24.2K 70
Carlisia ran as fast as her sore legs would let her. Her top was ripped and her knees scabbed from all the time she had tripped on the rough patchy g...
118K 5.6K 47
"I am visiting under unusual circumstances. I won't bore you with the details but I have lost something of mine and I was hoping you could help me fi...