My violetta - vampires girlfr...

By AThousandFeathers

Violetta is a like any other girl, nothing out of the ordinary - besides the fact that she is dating a vampir... More

Chapter 1: Matthew Waxton
Chapter 2: Schooltrip
Chapter 3: Dominic
Chapter 4: Leaving behind
Chapter 5: Windfalls
Chapter 6: First day in school
Chapter 7: The others
Chaper 8: Dinner
Chapter 9: The stranger i know
Chapter 11: Mr. Grey and late night visit
Chapter 12: The devil himself

Chapter 10: What's wrong with this town?

1.9K 86 2
By AThousandFeathers

Recap:

His lips brushed against my forehead "don't fight it, I know you feel it too", he mumbled in a deep sexy voice against my forehead between kisses.

*

With those words I was brought back from fantasyland and back into reality. What am I doing? I pushed him off of me by placing a hand on his chest and pressed against him with everything i had. But he didn't seem to be affected by my strenght.

He loosened his grip a bit, just a bit. I looked up at him and our eyes locked with mine. "Who are you?" I sounded so little and to be honest I felt like a little unsecure girl.

He showed no feelings. He had the same wondering expression on his face. His lip moved upwards and he gave me a small smile, it was there, but only shortly. He pulled a piece of my hair that had fell out of place, behind my ear . That little gesture madenmy heart flutter. I have a boyfriend. I should not be affected by his touch in any way.

"You already know" he said in a low husky voice. It was so sexy that my heart was running so fast with me long behind. "I-I..." the words didn't want to form in my mouth. He bend down and caught my lips with his in an innocent kiss. As innocent as it gets when you already have a boyfriend. He pulled away and smiled weakly "one day you will understand".

He let go of me and started walking towards his car. Leaving me here, in front of the house i had ran away from - alone. He just left after he kidnapped me and kissed me?

He just kissed me? he, the stranger AKA my 'friend' from the schooltrip and my dreams - he just kissed me, in real life! and what is even worse is thatI didn't stop him or tell him that I have a boyfriend. Matthew, oh god Matthew! I cheated on him!

Dominic turned as he was about to get into his car. "Till we meet again my dear Violetta" and with that he drove off. Okay what just happened?

The door to the 'mansion' opened and Caroline stepped out and embraced me in a hug "oh my gosh Vi, I thought you were.." she stopped abruptly like she was about to reveal something she shouldn't. I pulled away "I just came back to get my phone" I told her. I thought I was lying until I realized that my phone really wasn't in my pocket any longer. She gave me an encouraging smile and led me inside. She kept glancing behind me like she was looking for someone.

Cameron nodded my way holding, I suppose his girlfriend, in his arms. He kept staring at me, following me with his eyes. What is his problem? What is their problem? They all stared at me.

I turned towards my seat from before i left and found my phone on the floor, i must have dropped it when I stormed out. I leaned down and picked it up, just as I stood up it vibrated and Matthews name showed on the screen.

I answered quickly "Where the hell have you been?" Matthew roared through the phone. I assume everyone heard him, since they all gave me a weird look. I moved out to the hallway to prevent them from listening in on my conversations. "Sorry Matt" I used my nickname for him to cheer him up.

"I was outside" I answered. Kissing another guy... I could hear his hard breathing through the phone "you were with a..." he hissed "a fucking mutt, you could have been killed" he roared "I thought you were in danger".

I walked past everyone outside "I am sorry, I just left in a hurry and forgot it" I told him remembering why I left.

He must have sensed my sudden change of mood because he seemed to calm down "are you okay?" he asked concerned. "No" was all I could say, I didn't even bother to lie. "I hate it here, I want everything to be as before" I felt I tear roll down my chin as I sat down on the steps. "What happened?" he asked furious. I really wish he was here. I sighed, reconsidering telling him "just homesick, I guess everything will be fine" I lied regretting being honest with him.

"I know it will, just give it a change, I talked to Kyle today, he misses you a lot" he was quiet for a few seconds on the phone. "I do too, it is hard not knowing if you're safe or not" I miss you too.. but it didn't pass my lips. I shook my head at that "I'll be fine" I assured him unsure if my encouragement was meant for him or myself.

I could hear roaring in the background over the phone. "Where are you?" I asked unsure if I was allowed to know or not. To me it sounded like a battlefield. Screams were heard over the phone "business, please be careful, love you" and with that he hung up.

I looked down at my phone in disbelief, he hung up on me. I walked inside and saw my mom, she looked torn like she was in a battle with herself. "You weren't ready for it here" she said. "What is going on?" I stuttered confused. She sobbed quietly "he..." she couldn't finish the sentence.

I turned towards Caroline who seems to be following me everywhere "I am going home" I told her showing no feelings. Caroline simply nodded confused. Chad grabbed his keys "I'll take you home" he said looking at my mom silently asking for her approval, she nodded.

I didn't have the energy to fight anyone. So I just followed him outside waving a hand signaling goodbye and took a seat where he held the door open for me. He didn't say a word the entire ride home, but neither did I. This town is messed up.

I walked inside and headed up to my room assuming Chad would leave. Nut as everything else here, it didn't go as i predicted. He followed me inside and made himself comfortable in the living room watching TV.

Normally I would at least pretend to care, but everything here is just too overwhelming, I don't want to do anything else than lay down in bed and let frustration take over as tears began rolling down my cheeks. I fell asleep crying.

Same dream again. A wolf approached me circling me and as it came into my view again from behind me, out came Dominic. He placed his palm on my cheek. "Everything is going to be okay, I promise" he leaned in to put his lips on mine. And just as they were about to meet I woke up.

Stupid dream. Stupid insane Dominic. Stupid lying mom. Stupid boyfriend that can come here. Stupid Kyle that let her take me away. Stupid dad for leaving, lying, vanish and so on. Stupid, stupid, stupid Violetta, why are you crying?

I dried my tears away and stumbled out of bed. Flashbacks from the last week replayed in my mind. "Violetta, breakfast" mom shouted from downstairs. Did she completely forget what happened only yesterday evening?

I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen and grabbed an apple in the fruitbowl for my school back. I am more than ready to go. No need to stay around here.

Honestly I don't want to face my mom after everything that has happened. She kept my own dad hidden for me. "Good morning" I spun around faster than lightening, my heart in my throat. "Chris?" I stated tying to catch my breath.

Chris was sitting at the dining table eating breakfast with my mom. "Morning" i answered him annoyed once I had calmed down. I walked to the door not caring about them being there. I just wanted to leave.

Chris stood up "it was lovely Mrs. Reynolds, thanks for breakfast" He is like this plaque you can't get rid of. Mom smiled politely at him, she really likes Chris... "You're welcome, have a nice day" she yelled after us. I was already out. Chris fell behind, I guess he couldn't keep up my tempo.

A bike pulled up behind me and there was Chris on the bike holding another bike on his other hand. "You wanted to bike" he looked enjoyed with himself and nodded towards the bike he was holding. "Nah, I'll pass, see you in school" I didn't really want him around or anyone else, all I want and all I need is to be alone.

I started walking away. But Chris of course felt the need to follow me. He catched up to me and walked beside memy side pulling both bikes "well I could do this the entire way, or you could just take the bike and race me" he is way to cocky. I rolled my eyes in annoyance but grabbed the bike and took off.

It took him a few seconds to catch up to me. "Wow you are fast" he laughed, he seemed truthfully surprised. I just looked at the road like I didn't notice him at all. I wish I didn't. "Not fast enough" I muttered annoyed that I couldn't escape him.

We reached school and biology was the first class I had. As we went for school Chris tried to start a conversation with me, but everytime I let it drop.

I am not mad at him. Just annoyed. And I feel betrayed. They are like hawks watching my every move. Even though they know nothing about me. I only met them yesterday for god sakes.

I made a turn to get rid of Chris and sped away down the schools hallway to avoid the others to come.

"Violetta" a familiar voice spoke, I made a 180 degree turn to see Nicholas and another guy standing right behind me. "Oh, hello" I greeted trying to sound happy, but I guess I just couldn't hide my true feelings. "Are you okay?" Nicholas asked, he sounded very concerned and caressed my shoulder while studying my eyes. I nodded "just a bit homesick" it wasn't a lie, I missed home and Matthew.

His friend turned and walked away leaving me and Nicholas alone. "You might be the worst liar in history, now tell me the truth" he chuckled eyeing me carefully. "I am not in the mood for this" I took a step aside to avoid him, but he just copied my move and blocked my way "let me guess, you didn't like moving, your mom decided to move without you having a say in it, you miss your friends and feel like someone here, *cough* 'them' are hiding something for you" he told in a matter-in-fact-voice, nodding towards the direction I just came from signaling who them were.

It was like he read my mind, "how did you know?" my voice was shaking with shock from his mind blowing conclusion. He crossed his arms over his chest and smirked "some say it is a gift".

I rolled my eyes at him. "I heard Chad and Chris talk about you" he admitted "and just to be clear you are right" he smirked in triumph and walked away just like that. Leaving me yet again with no answers..... I rolled my eyes at him and went after him to biology class.

What am I right about? How can he just throw a bomb like that and walk away like nothing happened? Nicholas is so mysterious. The only empty spot in biology was beside Nicholas. He smiled at me and then looked away smiling. Stupid arrogant ass.

The teacher walked in and locked eyes with me right away. He looked confused "Violetta, I didn't expect to see you here" he said as he approached his desk and got his laptop out of his brown leather map.

"I go here?" I stated confused but suddenly a little nervous, did I go to the wrong class. Nicholas growled, wait growled? "Not anymore, your schedule was changed yesterday, I thought you knew". "What? How? Where am I supposed to be then?"

How can I just be moved? It didn't make sense. Nicholas got up and stormed out of class. The teacher walked up to my table "Go to the office, they can solve this".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 357 34
***Please note that this story is currently being editing and updated*** 17-year-old Vallon Bainbridge is left devastated after a particularly repuls...
34.3K 1.3K 22
⚠️THIS BOOK HAS LOTS OF TYPEOS IN MISTAKES READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ⚠️ ~Zoey is the neighborhoods good girl she's loved by many hated by some she's nev...
96.8K 3.1K 56
And she finally gave up, dropped the fake smile as a tear ran down her cheek and she whispered to herself "I can't do this anymore" |°•--¡_}«•°•»{_¡...
12.8K 496 38
Having a mate is supposed to be the best thing in a person's lives right? Wrong. When I first met my mate I found out something that changed everythi...