Chapter 10: What's wrong with this town?

Recap:

His lips brushed against my forehead "don't fight it, I know you feel it too", he mumbled in a deep sexy voice against my forehead between kisses.

*

With those words I was brought back from fantasyland and back into reality. What am I doing? I pushed him off of me by placing a hand on his chest and pressed against him with everything i had. But he didn't seem to be affected by my strenght.

He loosened his grip a bit, just a bit. I looked up at him and our eyes locked with mine. "Who are you?" I sounded so little and to be honest I felt like a little unsecure girl.

He showed no feelings. He had the same wondering expression on his face. His lip moved upwards and he gave me a small smile, it was there, but only shortly. He pulled a piece of my hair that had fell out of place, behind my ear . That little gesture madenmy heart flutter. I have a boyfriend. I should not be affected by his touch in any way.

"You already know" he said in a low husky voice. It was so sexy that my heart was running so fast with me long behind. "I-I..." the words didn't want to form in my mouth. He bend down and caught my lips with his in an innocent kiss. As innocent as it gets when you already have a boyfriend. He pulled away and smiled weakly "one day you will understand".

He let go of me and started walking towards his car. Leaving me here, in front of the house i had ran away from - alone. He just left after he kidnapped me and kissed me?

He just kissed me? he, the stranger AKA my 'friend' from the schooltrip and my dreams - he just kissed me, in real life! and what is even worse is thatI didn't stop him or tell him that I have a boyfriend. Matthew, oh god Matthew! I cheated on him!

Dominic turned as he was about to get into his car. "Till we meet again my dear Violetta" and with that he drove off. Okay what just happened?

The door to the 'mansion' opened and Caroline stepped out and embraced me in a hug "oh my gosh Vi, I thought you were.." she stopped abruptly like she was about to reveal something she shouldn't. I pulled away "I just came back to get my phone" I told her. I thought I was lying until I realized that my phone really wasn't in my pocket any longer. She gave me an encouraging smile and led me inside. She kept glancing behind me like she was looking for someone.

Cameron nodded my way holding, I suppose his girlfriend, in his arms. He kept staring at me, following me with his eyes. What is his problem? What is their problem? They all stared at me.

I turned towards my seat from before i left and found my phone on the floor, i must have dropped it when I stormed out. I leaned down and picked it up, just as I stood up it vibrated and Matthews name showed on the screen.

I answered quickly "Where the hell have you been?" Matthew roared through the phone. I assume everyone heard him, since they all gave me a weird look. I moved out to the hallway to prevent them from listening in on my conversations. "Sorry Matt" I used my nickname for him to cheer him up.

"I was outside" I answered. Kissing another guy... I could hear his hard breathing through the phone "you were with a..." he hissed "a fucking mutt, you could have been killed" he roared "I thought you were in danger".

I walked past everyone outside "I am sorry, I just left in a hurry and forgot it" I told him remembering why I left.

He must have sensed my sudden change of mood because he seemed to calm down "are you okay?" he asked concerned. "No" was all I could say, I didn't even bother to lie. "I hate it here, I want everything to be as before" I felt I tear roll down my chin as I sat down on the steps. "What happened?" he asked furious. I really wish he was here. I sighed, reconsidering telling him "just homesick, I guess everything will be fine" I lied regretting being honest with him.